Alan Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers

Without quite knowing what she was doing Jenna felt herself being drawn to Kate's chest. As she took a ring between her teeth, her tongue darting out to wet the nipple, she shivered in lust as she felt Kate run her finger through her golden locks. Kate's black hair hung low and tickled Jenna's face, but the funny sensations did nothing to keep her at task arousing Kate's pale pink nipple.

"That's right dear," Kate praised, worming her hands between them now, making a path towards the snap on Jenna's trousers. Immediately Kate's fingers were inside Jenna's damp panties, and the blonde coed's body spasmed and seized briefly as she allowed Kate to slide up her sopping channel. Jenna's mouth detached, and she loosed a loudish groan as Kate's stimulation made her too frenzied for her to keep her concentration on sucking Kate's nipple and ring.

"Oh God, Kate, O God!" she howled. Her skin was flushed and covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her whole body vibrating as she came, a small trickle of juices dripping over Kate fingers and palm. Kate used these fluids to paint the outside of Jenna's pussy, leaving a large dollop over the blonde's hard protruding clit, and immediately set to wringing another orgasm out of the spasming girl's lust filled body.

Things were happening too fast for the dizzy Jenna, but when Kate pulled away to take the rest of her clothes off Jenna saw her chance, and in a flash was bolting towards the door, her clothes in her hands. She streaked out of Kate's room and into her own, relieved that the hall was empty of her classmates.

Just as she had finished Kicking off her shoes and turning the deadbolt, the phone on her desk rang. She answered.

"You'll be back," Kate said calmly, then disconnected.

Jenna got in bed and pulled the covers over her, all the way so that even her head was shrouded, and curled up into a little ball. She tried to cry, but the tears wouldn't come; she realized she was more horny than scared. She wriggled her right hand between her thighs, the fingertips brushing against her moist slit, and began to play with herself. Usually she masturbated slowly, drawing out the arousal in order to increase the reward, but this night she frigged herself with abandon, and it wasn't much more than five minutes later that she climaxed, one hand rubbing her pussy, the other gently twisting the plug in her ass.

She tried falling asleep, but instead tossed and turned. Giving up, she put her pillow on her chair and pulled out some homework. Every so often she fidgeted, the plug rubbing against the sensitive membranes of her rear passage, stimulating her sexually. After about an hour she stood to stretch out, and was taken aback at the sight of her own feminine juices staining the pillowcase.

Three doors down Kate prepared herself for bed. First she put all of the work she had done in her backpack, so she would be ready for the next day, then plugged her laptop into the charger. After brushing her hair out she donned a nightgown and slipped under her covers. Just as she was about to turn off the lamp her cell rang, and seeing it was Alan, she picked it up.

"Hi."

"Hey, babe. Just wanted to say goodnight."

"You're so sweet. Guess who came over tonight?"

"Who?"

"Jenna."

"Reeeeaaaally?" he said, drawing it out so it sounded funny. "So, what happened?"

Kate told him about Jenna stopping by because she needed the plug removed, and then regaled him with the subsequent events.

"She sounds confused," Alan commented. Kate agreed.

"I think I'm going to sit back and see how this plays out, you know, not press her or anything. It shouldn't take long. Her body is sending her signals her brain is trying hard to ignore. Wish you had been her though. It's still a little strange to me taking the dominant role."

"Sorry, babe, couldn't have been helped. There's this little crisis down at the office, and I was needed."

"I thought that was just a summer internship? How come you're still involved?" she asked.

He paused before answering, and she thought his connection might have been dropped.

"I really like the company, Kate, and I think I'll end up working here after graduation. I know it's early, but I'll see. They're sending me to London for a few days, but I don't know when. I might have to miss a little school, but I think it's worth it."

"Wow, a summer in Europe, and soon a few days in London. This sounds so glamorous. Do they have any openings?"

He laughed. "I'll ask, but I doubt it."

There was a knock at the door, so Kate signed off, not before they set up a time and place to meet for lunch the next day.

Kate got out of bed and went to the door, opening it just a crack. Jenna was standing right outside her door. She was wearing red athletic shorts and a loose white t-shirt. Her cheeks were wet with tears as she looked up and down the hall, relieved that no one was about to see in this condition.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she half whined, half whispered.

"Christ," Kate exhaled, "Come in," she added, pulling the quivering girl by the wrists and shutting the door.

"I don't deserve this," Jenna sniffled.

"I'm sorry," Kate said soothingly, laying Jenna down on the bed, stroking her hair. It was like looking into a mirror. She saw much of herself in Jenna's current state. Before she became involved with Alan she had been a gossip, she had destroyed people's reputations with her words and deeds. She had feared and scorned "the other." And now she was doing it again, in a way. Jenna was against girl-girl contact, and she and Alan had forced it upon her.

"We shouldn't have done that to you. Last night. Wrong."

"I liked it," Jenna sobbed. "I liked it. That's the worst part. I want to do it again, but I know it's wrong, so wrong. And the thing you and Alan put in me, it's a constant reminder." She turned her head and wiped the tears from off her face with Kate's blanket. "I'm really really sorry for what I said about Scarlet, and the rumors I was planning to start about her, I really am."

"I know, Jenna, I know that now," Kate said, peeling the covering off her trembling body. Again she took a handful of Kleenex and removed the plug; Jenna grunted in reply, and then, to Kate surprise, shivered with pleasure.

More surprising was what she did next. As Kate returned from stowing the plug in the closet Jenna sat up and embraced her, leaving a trail of three hot kisses along the side of her neck. Kate broke the embrace and stared deep into Jenna's light blue eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Jenna's answer was to plant her lips against Kate's, slipping her tongue deep into Kate's mouth. Kate laid her down flat on the bed and put her face in Jenna's crotch. The blonde moaned when Kate's tongue began to gently explore her folds, and to Kate's surprise she brought Jenna off with less than a minute of licking.

Kate moved up, laying atop Jenna, and they kissed passionately. Jenna tried to get out from under in order to return the favor, but Kate stopped her.

"Relax," Kate told the still trembling girl. "We both need to sleep." Kate rolled off her and they held each other. Jenna fell asleep facing Kate, curled up with her lips around one Kate's nipples.

* * *

When Alan got back to the dorm he was brought up short by the Baltimore Oriole baseball cap hanging from the door. Soren had company.

His roommate had rebounded well from last year's depression, a depression sparked by losing his high school girlfriend to another suitor. He had bummed around the rest of freshman year, not dating at all, but since the start of his second year had seemed transformed, becoming something of a hound.

Alan stood outside the closed door and peered in with his mind. Soren and his "date" were going at it hot and heavy. The woman, Nia, an extremely beautiful fellow sophomore of Indian extraction were fucking slowly on the bed. Soren had been nearly obsessed with her for the last few weeks, and Alan chuckled, glad he had found success.

Yet he was impatient. He took control of Nia's mind, sending her immediately into orgasm. Her tight channel clenched around Soren's member, and he spurted off into his condom. Alan allowed them to cuddle for a couple of minutes, and then prodded them to dress. He walked back towards the elevator and did an about face, making his way back to his own door, so it would seem to them that he was just arriving. Just before he reached the door it opened, and he saw the two of them come out, dressed for cold weather.

"Hey, Alan," Soren greeted him, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Hey," he responded. "And who is this lovely lady?"

Nia was still a little shaky on her feet as she extended her hand towards Alan, and after a brief introduction Soren and Nia left so he could walk her back to her dorm.

Fifteen minutes later Soren was back, his cheeks reddened by the night's chill. Alan looked up from his studying and gave a short laugh.

"How many is that this semester, Sor?"

"I don't keep score," his roommate replied with mock indignation, knowing full well this was the eighth chick he had bagged in the last nine weeks. "We can't all be like you, Alan, limiting ourselves to one woman." Not for the first time did Soren wonder how a regular looking guy like Alan had lucked his way into a fine piece of ass like Kate.

"If you only knew," Alan mused to himself.

Soren stripped off all his clothes and grabbed a towel, headed for the shower, and Alan went back to his books. It took him less than two hours to dispatch all his coursework for the coming week.

* * *

The rest of the semester passed quickly. There had been no sighting as yet of Lord Thornbow, and the "Inner Council"-- Alan, Jack, the Abbot, Michiko, and Karick--were debating whether to break into His Lordship's London flat and/or baronial estate in search of clues. Alan and Karick were in favor of an immediate move, but Jack and the Japanese contigent were advising caution; Michiko's health was improving daily, and the Abbot thought she would be ready for action sometime in early January. This was reassuring for Alan, because he figured the reticence on the part of Jack and the monk would recede once the ninjess was able to fight.

Kate and Jenna's relationship was progressing, though into what was hard to pinpoint. Kate circle of friends opened up to admit the blonde Texan, helping her to be more at ease with herself and around others. She hung out with Scarlet, Jess Starmer, and the rest of Kate's L.U.G. friends, but to date Kate was her only female lover. Jenna had even gone to bed with Soren.

It had been somewhat disappointing for the both of them. Jenna was very attracted to Soren, he being one of the most good looking guys she had ever laid eyes on. In bed, however, it didn't seem to work out. Jenna had become acclimated to lovers taking a firm and commanding hand with her, and while Soren was an above average fuck, he was anything but dominant. It was another revelation, and it was in some ways more sobering than what had happened to her at the hands of Alan and Kate. In her quiet contemplations she began to wonder if she would ever find sexual satisfaction except at the hands of a forceful partner, or partners plural.

With finals done and the dorms still occupied for another couple of days, they decompensated. Kate's hall threw a party, liquor abounding despite the underage status of most participating. It was the fist time Jenna had tasted alcohol, and she was quickly smashed. More than a few of the hall's denizens noted how Jenna seemed to be hanging on to Kate the whole night.

Alan showed up around midnight. He was at a meeting down at the midtown offices, but arrived before the party really got revved up. He greeted Kate with a kiss on the lips, and all the guys and girls hooted.

Things started to quiet down around three, and Alan and Kate retreated to her room. A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door and Kate admitted Jenna. She ran over to Alan and kneeled before him, pulling at the tab of his zipper, and within seconds his substantial cock was halfway down her throat, a place it knew well since the month before. Kate giggled and knelt beside Jenna, planting soft kisses on the side of her neck and cheeks.

Alan withdrew his cock from her mouth, but Jenna grabbed him and ran around her face, coating her featured with her own saliva. Kate joined in on this too.

"I'm going to miss you, both of you," Jenna mumbled, referring to her impending departure for winter break.

"Back at ya," Alan chuckled.

"Could I ask a favor?"

Alan looked down at her, peering into her clear blue eyes, wide as saucers. She looked so cute like that, he could barely refuse her anything at this point. "What?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Could you remove my plug before I go home?" She didn't look forward to becoming nauseous each and every time she had to move her bowels.

"And what, little slave, do we get in return?" Kate asked mischievously.

Jenna bit her lip, pondering. "I don't know."

"Hmmm," Kate mused aloud. "Well, your butt should be nice and ready for Alan's cock by now."

Jenna blanched, but was willing to go that far. "OK," she squeaked.

"Yes, well," Kate continued, "That would be a nasty treat for him, but what about me?"

Jenna bit her lip again, suddenly anxious despite her relaxed state due to her residual intoxication. "What do you have in mind, Mistress Kate?"

"First things first," Kate announced, her plan already developed. She pulled Jenna towards the bed, positioning her on her hands and knees for Alan to bust her anal cherry. Kate removed Jenna's plug, greased both of them, and guided Alan's dick to her rear opening. Jenna hissed as she felt the head of his cock enter her tightest hole.

"Oh God, she so fucking tight!" Alan exclaimed, pushing himself farther into her clenching butthole.

"Yes! Fuck my ass!" Jenna wailed as he did just that. To her astonishment she came when he had fed her just over half his length, and came again as Kate began to masturbate her, flicking her enflamed clit and slowly driving two fingers up her pussy. After awhile Alan was all the way in and had began a rhythm, and she trembled wildly as he reamed her.

"Come for me, Jenna, come all over my fingers," Kate commanded, and Jenna shook and shook until she believed she would actually shake apart into a thousand little pieces. Her whole body was drenched in sweat, a great pool of it covering the channel over her spine, an even larger one in the small of her back. As she heaved with an enormous climax her head shot up causing her hair to thrash around, loosing untold thousands of tiny sweat droplets all over the room, wetting Alan and Kate.

"Ah AH AH AH FUCK," she screeched, as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her last conscious memories were of her tight ass clamping down on Alan's dick, and him spurting his seed far into her bowels.

Alan pulled out and allowed Jenna to collapsed onto the bed. Even though she was out, her body continued to twitch for more than a few minutes. Kate cleaned him off with some baby wipes.

"Sorry babe, I know you had some plans for her," he said as Kate took a few more wipes and began to clean the sleeping blonde, "But I guess that was a bit too much for her."

"It doesn't really matter," Kate shrugged. "For what I have planned for her she really doesn't have to be awake."

Alan arched his eyebrow, curious.

* * *

Jenna was thankful that Kate set an early alarm for them. Her flight to DFW was leaving Newark at 1pm, so she had to make an early start.

She had awoken in Kate's bed--no surprise there. The real surprise was when she got in the shower. She was soaping herself all over when it hit her, and she suppressed a shriek when she looked down to confirm.

She was hairless between her legs! It sickened and excited her, though truth be told the excitement more than outweighed her feelings of foreboding.

She couldn't resist, frigging herself to two orgasms before turning off the water and drying off. Back in her room she finished up packing her suitcase. Her butt plug was on her desk, a note from Kate underneath.

"Dear Jenna,

"Take this home with you for break. You'll have no problem removing it whenever you want. I would suggest wearing on the way because you never know if a baggage inspector will go through your stuff.

"Merry Christmas,

"Your Mistress Kate."

Well, if nothing else, an interesting flight.

* * *

Next Chapter: The Game's Afoot!

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers
12