Alan Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,477 Followers

"So your parents share an apartment with a batty old woman. Sounds claustrophobic!"

"It's not all that bad. Mom and Aunt Vicky get along real well, and her apartment is huge. It's a duplex on lower Fifth Avenue, with views right over Washington Square Park."

"They live there? Full time?"

"No, just a couple of nights a week, and all day Sunday."

"Oh. Well. Sure then, let's go upstairs."

The walk up to his bedroom seemed to take a great deal out of him, Kate noticed. She helped him undress and get in bed, and then she took a shower. She came back to bed wearing a fresh pair of panties. Looking through her bags she tried to find a clean t-shirt, but she was at a bad time in the laundry cycle; instead of taking one of his she just slipped in beside him.

She really didn't expect any physicality between them this night due to Alan's parents in down the hall and his fatigue and low spirits. She snuggled against him, and he held her.

"Mmmm, you smell good," he muttered, drifting away.

* * *

The ever-efficient Harriet booked passage for Alan and Kate by the next morning for a Saturday-night flight, two days hence. Alan was at a loss with what to do with more than forty-eight unscheduled hours, having been since before spring finals since he last experienced such a freedom. Lucky for him Kate was there to fill the time. Mostly, they relaxed. It was as if they had returned home for a vacation, rather than the other way around.

Alan spent the next morning puttering around the house. He and Kate did their laundry together in his basement, and Kate made several calls up to Maine to see if the last set of girls were completing their program in good fashion, and dealing with some last-minute details. Alan's mom made them lunch--grilled cheese sandwiches, a favorite from when he was a boy--and they swing on the porch glider between washing machine and dryer loads.

"My mom likes you," he told her as the first shower of raindrops pit-patted against the roof of the overhang.

"Really? Sometimes I can't tell."

"When I started going out again with Pauline, the second time, your dad pulled me aside and gave me 'The Speech.' I don't think there's an equivalent for mothers and girlfriends, so my mom is a little stymied. But she likes you. She told me," he said.

"What did she say?" Kate asked, holding her breath after squeezing out the words.

He chuckled, but said nothing, and she gave him as gentle an elbow to the ribs as she could manage.

"She told me I should marry you."

Kate gasped, and then the air became stuck in her throat. It took her the better part of thirty seconds to regain her composure. "And what did you say to that?"

"I teased her about her desire for grandchildren."

"What did you think?"

He considered what to say for a moment. "Well, certainly not before we finish college."

"No, Alan, that's not exactly what I'm asking," she started, without enough courage to look at him. "What do you think about us?"

"Would you even marry me, Katie?"

She thought about giving a very emphatic answer, but not knowing his thoughts she kept it simple, "I would."

"Hmmm," he mused, "I'll tell you what, if, by the time we graduate, I can't find a better gift than an engagement ring for you, I'll give you one."

"Deal," she laughed, pulling him up from the glider and back into the house for the last of the wash.

As they folded laundry Alan had a small smile; Kate noticed.

"It's nice to see you not depressed or scowling," she offered.

"I was thinking about our deal we just made."

"And that made you smile?" she asked.

"It's just not how I imagined it would be, you know, us getting engaged. I imagined getting down on one knee, in some nice spot I had picked out somewhere..."

"Well, don't think of it like we got engaged. You can still do that if you want," she promised.

"OK, I'll consider it a rainy day project," he laughed.

"A what?"

"You know, one of those things you put off until the weather turns bad, like re-alphabetizing your CD collection, or throwing away old bills."

"So I guess I should start praying for rain two Junes from now," she giggled.

* * *

Alan's parents had theater tickets that night, and Alan and Kate were left to fend for themselves for dinner. He fired up the gas grill in the back yard and he and Kate had burgers and beer. After they cleaned up they went into town and saw a movie, though Alan had difficulty concentrating.

Back at the house Kate got ready for bed; she would have to return home in the morning, to unpack her luggage and pack a new bag for Australia, but tonight she was staying close to Alan. She slipped into the shower behind him, startling him. He turned, and she embraced him, standing on her tippy-toes to kiss him, and he returned the kiss hungrily, wrapping himself around her slippery body.

She broke the kiss. "Foreplay only in the shower. I need to be fucked in a bed."

"I love it when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear," he deadpanned, and she cracked up.

After a brief, but nevertheless thorough, washing up, they removed themselves to the bedroom. Kate was hungry for him, and she pushed him down on the bed before he had fully dried off. He tried to get up, but she threatened to retrieve his bag of goodies from the closet and cuff him to the headboard, so he stayed down. She covered his body with her own and pressed her lips against his, their tongues dueling. Alan realized again just how much he had missed her, how much of a comfort it was to have her in his life. For all her frailties she was his rock, the most stable thing he had going in life outside his mom and dad. While he was musing he didn't even notice that Kate had broken their kiss and was now laying a trail of kisses down his chest and belly.

He groaned when she took his dick in her mouth, his hands gently stroking her black-as-a-raven's-wing hair. He allowed himself to give up control, and came in her mouth, feeling her shudder with orgasm as he did.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, licking around her lips to capture the few escaping drops of his ejaculate, "I missed that."

As she held his member in her hands, caressing it to get him hard again, she whispered, "And I missed you too."

Alan kissed her, tasting the last remnants of his sperm on her lips, then moving down to kiss and lick at her neck. She purred in response, her hands working feverishly at his burgeoning erection, and in no time at all he was fully hard. He turned her over, so she was on her back, and descended to be on top of her. Kate spread her legs in invitation, groaning quietly as he entered her.

"So long," she hissed, "It's been too long, Alan. It feels so nice being underneath you."

He put his mouth on hers and they melted together as he slowly fucked her, her small whimpers escaping their joined lips. He kept his place slow for much longer than usual, and she came more than a few times, her pussy clenching around him as her body seized and released in orgasm.

"Oh God," she muttered after a crashing orgasm, "Come in me. If you keep fucking me I think I'm going to die."

He kissed her again as he loosed himself within her, and she sighed, licking their mingled sweat from her upper lip, and then his chest.

* * *

As planned, they met Neil and went to see Karick's widow. To Alan, she seemed surprisingly calm when they broke the news. She explained that she was the wife and daughter of soldiers, and she had, at least on some level, been prepared for this eventuality. They settled on some financial arrangement, chief among them that Karick's salary continue indefinitely (at Alan's insistence), and left.

Twenty-four hours later Alan and Kate were home. As promised, the rest of the summer passed fairly uneventfully. Just before Labor Day, news came from across the pond that Jack and the Abbot had at long last determined which of Lord Thornbow's underlings took possession of the crystal, and on the holiday itself, while he was over at the Van Devanters for a barbeque, Jack called to tell him it had been retrieved.

Kate was about a thirty yards away as Alan spoke on the phone with Jack; she was chatting with her siblings. As she watched Alan snap his phone shut and pocket it, she could almost see a weight lifting from his shoulders.

* * *

A month into the fall semester Kate was frustrated. Since she and Alan had discussed getting married she had cut back on her sleeping with girls. It wasn't really a conscious decision on her part, nor was it in any way something Alan had brought up, but in the back of her mind, now that they were semi-engaged, she no longer sought it out.

The problem was that she was seeing less of Alan. He had loaded up his schedule with courses, hoping that a heavy workload, combined with the past summer session and the next summer session, he would be able to graduate in three years. His lack of time for her left her yearning, a condition she had not been used to since she and Alan had started fucking.

Picking up the ringing phone she found Scarlet on the other end. Since returning to school she had only one brief make out session with Scarlet, not allowing it to go any further, to both their disappointments. Tonight, Kate found herself severely tempted. She had intuited that, irony of ironies, Scarlet had been getting her sapphic release from, of all people, Jenna. Jenna's scorn of Scarlet, and her threat to spread rumors of Scarlet's orientation (no matter that they were true) is part of what caused Kate--but particularly Alan--to break Jenna, turning her into a bisexual submissive. Jenna was in fact the only girl Kate had fucked since returning to campus; she had allowed herself the indulgence because Alan had been part of that scene. After that September threesome she had been able to resist.

"Hey, baby," Scarlet cooed from the other end of the line. "What's cooking with you and Alan this fine Saturday night?"

"He's in the library," Kate said flatly, "Again."

"Oh, poor baby, you're becoming a library widow."

"Yeah," Kate chuckled, "Tell me about it."

"Well, if you're looking to play, come over to Jess's. Were having a, uh, little get-together."

"Oh? Who's going to be there?" Kate asked, already having figured out exactly which kind of "get-together" Scarlet was hinting at. She felt her resistance crumbling. Since Alan had unleashed her sexuality, her needs had increased to a point that Alan's recent lack of time had kept her unsatisfied.

"Oh, you know," Scarlet answered, "Me, Jess, Jenna, Nila, and some new girl. Just a few bottles of wine, and we'll see what happens."

"Sounds fun," Kate said, "But I have that sociology essay to finish."

"Kate, quit lying to me. You handed that paper in on Thursday. I went with you, remember?"

"OK," Kate said sheepishly. "Sorry. What time?"

"Whenever you can make it," Scarlet giggled. "Promise me you'll COME."

Both cracked up at that.

Kate studied and killed time on the computer for a few more hours, and at about eight pm she set out for Jess's dorm. On her way there Alan called her on her cell, and she reluctantly admitted where she was going, and for what purpose. She braced herself for his disapproval, and to her half-relief, half-disappointment, it did not come. He did ask her of he could spend the night, and she agreed.

At ten o'clock Alan closed his books and left the library. He dropped his stuff off at his dorm, East Campus, and made his way back across campus to Kate's dorm at Barnard. The desk guard called up to Kate's room so she could come down and sign him in, but she wasn't there. He tried to hail her on her cell phone, to no avail. She had mentioned she was going to "hang out" with Scarlet and some friends, so he tried Scarlet next, also without success. Closing his eyes he did a wide perimeter scan of the neighborhood. He never had a problem finding Kate because he knew her mind so intimately. Sighing and wishing the desk guard a goodnight he headed over to Plimpton dorm. He should have guessed she'd be there. Jess Starmer, Scarlet's first lesbian hookup was an RA in Plimpton. As he trudged up Broadway, and then took a right onto 120th Street he tried Kate's cell again. No answer.

When he reached Plimpton he had the desk clerk tell him which room was Jess's and let him pass without getting signed in. He took the elevator a few floors up and made his way down to the end of the hall. When he was about halfway down, Jess's door opened and a girl, from her looks, a first-year, stumbled out. She looked in a daze, almost drunk as she staggered towards him. She was very attractive, with pale skin and flowing brown hair, and her brown eyes had a glassy look, like she was intoxicated with pleasure. Her Barnard t-shirt was on backwards and inside-out. Alan passed her with a smirk, having already "seen" what was going on in the RA's room once he got to the floor.

He knocked; Scarlet opened the door. Jess didn't have a roommate, but as an RA lived alone in a double room. Scarlet was naked save a cropped top t-shirt and a fine sheen of sweat. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek dragging him inside. Clothing was strewn around the room. Kate was sitting on Jess's lap, the tall blonde gently stroking Kate's slit.

"Hi Kate, glad to see you are enjoying yourself," he greeted her. She shivered as Jess slid two fingers up her. "Hi Jess, ladies." He nodded in a friendly way at Jenna and Nila, who were sharing an armchair, touching each other gently.

"Hey Alan," Jess replied. "Surprised to see you. How did you get past security?"

"I have my ways," he answered with a sly grin.

"Well, then, welcome. Enjoy the party!"

"I'm, not sure that's such a smart idea. I saw the results of what you did to that girl who just staggered out."

Jess chuckled, "Who? Simone? She begged me for two weeks to come to one of my 'parties.' She really wanted to explore her, um, 'other' side, ya know? I don't think she knew what she had signed up for.

"You on the other hand, as I'm led to understand, know exactly how to treat a woman," she continued, "Or so I'm told," indicating Kate, Scarlet, and Jenna, with bobs of her head. Her fingers inside Kate were quickening as she rubbed Kate's clit with her thumb. Kate was starting to gasp with pleasure, her tight little butt grinding into Jess's lap.

"I never kiss and tell," he riposted

"So are you just stopping by, or are you here to have some fun?"

"I'm allowed to join in?" he asked, grinning. "I thought this was Ladies Night."

"Well, there are five of us here. I'm sure some of the others can make use of you," Jess replied. She was faithful--in her own special way--to her fiancé back in Los Angeles, and only had sex with women when they were apart.

Alan looked down when he felt someone on the floor press against his legs. It was Nila, a very petite engineering student he had taken a few classes with in years past. She was of Indian heritage, her parents having immigrated from the subcontinent before she was born. She had a thick Queens accent.

"So, Alan, you wanna to play?" she asked, taking hold of him by his belt.

He looked over at Kate, who was looking glassy-eyed, like he had seen Simone looking in the hall. "Kate?" he started, "Do you think I should play?"

Kate shivered under the touch of Jess, and could only nod in response. Nila unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and shorts down all at once, gasping as his large dick sprang up at her. "It's beautiful," she hissed.

"Nila has only limited experience with cock," Jess deadpanned. "But I must agree, you are, ah, gifted, in that department," she said, licking her lips.

Nila grasped it with her little hands, her thumb and index finger circling the shaft, barely touching. She settled herself in front of him, her knees dug into the rug, her little buttocks resting on the back of her calves. Jenna joined her, taking the same position to her left. She kissed the head of his dick, and then pulled back, allowing Jenna to repeat the action.

"I've sucked off a few guys," Nila confessed, her voice a bare whisper, her eyes locked with Alan's. "But I never let a guy fuck me. When I met Jess I found I really liked eating pussy, and I thought I was a lesbian. I was never one of those LUG's, I just liked licking slit." Jenna licked all around Alan's penis as Nila shared her sexual history with the group. "I guess you could say I'm an oral sort of gal." She took Alan's member away from Jenna, sucking the head and a few inches of the shaft into her mouth, until the head just reached the entrance of her throat. She gagged slightly and pulled back a little, allowing her tongue to swirl around the crown of his cock. Jenna, with no dick to occupy her, started rubbing Nila's fuzzy pussy, occasionally flicking the Indian girl's clit, sometimes inching a finger into her. Nila moaned, her mouth full of Alan, and he growled at the sensation of her mouth vibrating around him.

In the background he heard Kate orgasm, and by the time he mustered the concentration to turn his face away from Nila's piercing dark eyes he could see Kate and Jess on the bed, Kate kneeling between the blonde Californian's almost impossibly long legs, her tongue gently stroking Jess's pussy, her nose rubbing through Jess's golden pubic hair. Nila redoubled her efforts to make Alan turn his attention back to the blowjob she was providing, and he swiftly complied. Nila was shaking visibly as she blew him, mostly due to Jenna's fingering job, but partly at the thought of how the whole night was developing now that Alan was here. She knew that any man who could keep Kate satisfied in bed was sure to be an outstanding lover, and though Kate was extremely circumspect about her sex life with him, Jenna was far less reticent about sharing the dirty details. Just a few weekends ago she had spent the night with Jenna, and the blonde Texan had told of the previous semesters activities.

Nila was aware that Kate had a kinky streak, noticeably visible when she considered Kate's nipple piercings and bare crotch, but the perversions that Jenna had described, the spanking, the anal sex, her submission to Alan and Kate, symbolized by the butt plug, hearing those descriptions really turned Nila at the time, giving her one of her fiercest orgasms in memory. When Alan had entered the room this night Nila had half decided that she would give him her cherry, but hadn't decided whether it was to be this night or some other. As she concentrated on giving him oral pleasure, and though distracted by Jenna's talented fingers, she was quickly coming to a realization that the time was ripe. She did not know that Alan was using his influence to help her come to this decision.

She spat Alan's cock from her mouth, drool covering her chin and dripping down onto her perky breasts. Grabbing Alan by the wrist she pulled him to the spare bed. As he allowed himself to be pulled along by Nila he glanced behind him, seeing that Kate was still licking Jess's pussy, and Scarlet, whom he'd almost forgotten about, was fucking Kate from behind with a strap-on dildo. Kate was grunting into Jess's pussy as Scarlet pounded her, and Jess had a firm grip on Kate's long raven tresses.

Jenna laid down on the bed first, and Nila lounged between her legs, her back pressed into Jenna's tits, legs spread wide. Alan could see the moisture clinging to Nila's sparse black bush as he positioned himself on top of her and Jenna. Jenna reached behind herself on the bed and pulled one of the myriad of pillows and slid it under Nila's elfin ass.

"Please," she whimpered, her body trembling as she felt the blunt head of his cock make contact with her sticky labial lips, "Be gentle."

"Nila's a virgin," Jess declared from across the room. "I offered to pop it for her, but she didn't let. I guess she's just an old fashioned kind of girl." The trio on the other bed had finished their go 'round, and Alan could hear in Jess's voice that she was still trying to catch her breath. This information was not news to him, but he had to pretend it was so.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,477 Followers