Alan Goes to France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

Alan was watching, opened mouthed."You aren't really going to...."

"Oh don't be a wimp, get your kit off."

He was very nervous about the whole affair, but reluctantly took off his sports shirt and undid the fixings of his shorts. As he was about to reluctantly take them off, he saw that Bridget was pushing the snug fitting bottom of her two piece down, exposing the top of her pubic hair, and he realised that she was serious and that he couldn't refuse to participate without putting a big damper over the holiday. It felt to him as though the whole world was watching him with horror as he lowered his shorts, then his swimming trunks and bared his private parts for all to see. He knew that to all those on the beach what he was doing was normal and to be expected, but 18 years of being covered had him thoroughly indoctrinated, and it astounded him that not only he, but also his respectable aunt, were as naked as when they were born in the public gaze. He hardly dared look at his companion, but she grabbed his hand.

"Come on, last one in is a sissy." she cried, then rushed down the beach and into the warm Mediterranean waters, dragging him along with her. As they waded into the sea, they both experienced for the first time the pleasant sensation of the water enveloping the naked parts that they usually only exposed in the bath. They were both very proficient swimmers, and they were quickly racing each other out to sea. After a while Alan was a little ahead of Bridget, so he stopped and trod water while she caught up.

"There, you've got your skinny dip -- how do you like it?"

"It's even better than I had hoped, it feels so good not having a couple of pieces of elasticated cloth strapped round me and feeling the water in all my secret bits. How about you?"

"I must say its really pleasant, but I'm still unnerved about the idea of walking out of the sea and up the beach naked."

"Well, you can't stay in the sea for ever, so let's go do it and get it over with."

They need not have worried. They swam back to the shore and, as they were standing up in the surf, a family group were approaching them. There was a youngish couple with a six year old son and a twelve year old daughter, the two children laughing and already splashing each other. They looked at the group and, talking later they realised that they had both had the same thought -- just how beautiful they all were. The two adults were both in good shape and their sun tan showed no white patches, while the two children, both with completely hairless bodies and playing together so naturally, showed evidence that nudity was a totally normal state for them. There was not the slightest hint of sexuality about them, and Bridget was mentally comparing them with girls of the same age and younger on "normal" beaches wearing two piece costumes covering nothing, but giving them an air of hiding something forbidden and therefore desirable.

They were thinking that this is fine for young, virile people, but , of course, older people would want to cover up all the wrinkles -- until they noticed that following the young family was a couple who must have been nearer seventy than sixty. Sure they both had wrinkles and saggy bits, and neither boobs nor bums would have been classed as pert, but nevertheless they were still beautiful human beings, and clearly were quite happy to be seen. Later they were to see a naked young mother breastfeeding her naked baby, and, when he peed on her, she just laughed and swapped him onto the other breast, and he thought it the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

This is a bit of a digression, and it took a bit of time for it all to be processed, but they were both realising that being naked is a natural condition, and the human body is not something shameful to be hidden. As they were to find out, nudists are just normal people from all walks of life who prefer to not wear clothes when the conditions are appropriate.

However, back to the moment when they both stood up on the shoreline and looked at each other.

"Bloody hell, you're gorgeous!"

"Well, thanks, but I'd have preferred if you hadn't sounded quite so surprised."

"Sorry, but just think that I've only ever looked at you as my Aunty, nice looking and all that, but not someone you'd expect to be hiding a body like that under your sort of Aunty clothes. And you are slightly more than twice my age, which makes you pretty old. I've not seen a lot of naked bodies -- before today, anyway, in fact I haven't seen any -- but I can't believe there would be many nicer than yours."

"I suppose you are right, I don't normally walk round flashing my tits outside the bedroom at home, and you have led a sheltered life, haven't you, getting to eighteen without getting an eyeful of female body. I expect you've seen plenty of dirty magazines, though."

"Not really, and in any case a picture couldn't give an idea of you in three dimensions."

"Yes, I suppose I do stick out a bit in places. Oh, by the way, you don't look too shabby either, I'm certainly not ashamed to be seen with you."

So, what can we say about this pair having a complimentary love-in? Alan was a tall, good looking, well built young man, with a body that was clearly well muscled without the weight lifters' excesses. At nearly six foot three inches, and with a mop of somewhat unruly fair hair he was the type to attract plenty of favourable female attention and some envious male looks. As for his normally hidden attributes, he was, as one might say, well hung, his penis definitely on the big side of average in both length and girth, not particularly noticeable in his present flaccid state, but impressive when aroused.

Bridget was a big girl. Not far short of six feet tall, she was beautifully proportioned, from the top of her short cut curly fair hair to the tips of her toes. She was no great beauty, with an unremarkable but pleasant face which lit up when she smiled -- a common occurrence, which perhaps accounted for the appearance of faint laughter lines by her blue-grey eyes. Her largish mouth was distinctly kissable, and more than one man had fantasised about what she might be able to do with her luscious lips.

As for her body, everything was big and beautiful. Her wide shoulders topped a pair of breasts that were big and firm. She had always worn well fitted and supportive bras, and, as a result, at nearly 38 years old, there was little sag of the heavy mounds. Her large, dark pink nipples were tilted up slightly and surrounded by well marked aureoles of a lighter hue. Her torso curved in to a well defined waist before spreading out again over her hips. She carried virtually no excess flesh, but nevertheless her bones were just well enough covered to indicate the soft, womanly feel, highlighted by a softly curved belly. This curve at its lower side was swelled out into her pubic bulge, covered by a mop of curly fair hair. She never bothered with trimming her body hair, apart from her armpits and a tidy up of any stray hairs protruding from the crutch of her swimming costume, which, as was typical of the time, covered her pretty well anyway. She even left the hairs on her legs, which weren't very apparent, being both fine and fair. Her bush was thick enough that there was only a faint image of her vulva visible, and it required imagination to envisage the joys beneath, despite the fact that her thighs were well separated at their junction. Those thighs were well rounded without being fat, and tapered down the long, long path to her feet, traversing shapely calves, which were particularly alluring when appearing from below a short skirt.

So that was Bridget -- oh, of course one should mention her broad back above her firm buttocks, which moved delightfully when she walked -- a woman who was just all woman, desirable and made for loving. And that was Alan, totally innocent of anything more than some mild kissing and one not very exciting grope of an immature breast, hardly noticeable through several layers of clothing.

After drying themselves off, they spread the towels on the sand and, before lying down Bridget produced a tube of sun cream for each of them, and they each spread a generous amount on the parts they could reach, Bridget having reminded Alan not to miss his private parts, pointing out that a sunburnt penis would probably be rather painful. Finally they took turns to treat each other's backs, Alan finding it particularly pleasant to sample the feel of Bridget's firm flesh.

They didn't stay in the sun too long, as, although it was a little overcast, there was a good chance of getting sunburnt, which was no way to start their holiday. There was a small bar/restaurant situated at the top of the beach, where they enjoyed a light lunch, still naked, but protected by the sunshades. Bridget was particularly concerned that neither of them should spend too much time in the sun, so after their lunch they went back to hotel, and up to their room.

"I think we should have a shower to wash off the sun cream and any sand that is left."

"You go first" said Alan

"Don't be silly, we can go together. That shower is huge, and we can wash each other's backs."

Alan was a bit taken aback at the idea, but duly stripped off his clothes and followed her into the shower. He found being so close to a naked woman was more than disconcerting, and he could feel a stirring in his lower regions. However, by concentrating on washing himself and trying to ignore her presence, he managed to stay "decent", though he did find it rather difficult when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her busy washing between her legs. Then she turned round, held out the shower gel and poured some into his hand.

"Right, you can wash my back now please, make sure you do a good job to all of it."

He duly rubbed the gel into her skin, starting across the tops of her shoulders and gradually moving downwards to her waist, stopping just above her buttocks.

"Don't stop now, do my bum as well while you're there, don't be in such a rush."

When he started the process of washing the firm rounded flesh of her bottom, his efforts to maintain a quiescent penis began to fall away. The more he felt the smooth resilience of the skin under his hands, the more his erection began to form. His fingers probed a little way into the inviting valley between the fleshy globes, but as soon as he had penetrated a little way he felt terrified that he might actually touch an area which he felt to be totally out of bounds, far too private if not actually dirty.

Bridget decided that she had pushed him far enough, so she turned round, and turned him so that she could wash his back. This she did thoroughly, and when she arrived at his buttocks she didn't hesitate to probe deep into the cavity fill her fingers were very close to his anus. While one hand was at his back, she slid the other one around him and, before he had realised her intention, she had taken this semi-hard penis in a gentle grasp. At the same time she had come close to him so that her breasts were pressed firmly into his back. The result was predictable, and soon she was holding a very hard and impressive handful of male flesh.

Alan was, to put it mildly, astounded by this action. Despite his exposure to the sight of her naked body, he still hadn't even considered the possibility that there might be a sexual relationship between them, but now the penny dropped, and although he was totally confused, it didn't stop him from finding her attention to his now rampant cock more than pleasant. She had drawn back his foreskin and admired the purple bulge of his glans, which she now rubbed gently with her soapy fingers. Then she began a slow back and forth movement of his shaft, giving him the sensation which he produced while masturbating, only multiplied by a factor of about one hundred. At the same time he suddenly realised that her other hand was probing ever more deeply between his buttocks, and her hand slid through his legs to caress his balls . Her hand on his cock was now moving more briskly, and, all too soon, they both felt a sudden rush of fluid along the shaft, bursting out with repeated jets of the white liquid till the jerking stopped, and he half collapsed back against her body.

"Now, does that feel better? Judging by the amount of jism you produced, you were in need of a bit of relief."

"I can't think of anything intelligent to say, except that it was wonderful, and I certainly feel better -- not that I felt bad before."

"Glad to be of service. Now let's get dried and you can do something for me."

Alan was intrigued as to what she might want him to do for her but he followed her instructions, and after they were dried, she took one of the very large beach towels and spread it on the bed. She then produced a bottle of oil from a suitcase, gave it to him, then lay face down on the bed.

"Right, young man, that bottle contains some quite expensive oil which is an alleged to do wonders for the skin, and you can rub it in all over me. Make sure you don't miss anything, and it needs to be well absorbed into the skin, so you can give me a bit of a massage at the same time. Understood?"

"That doesn't sound too technical, you'll just have to tell me if it feels right while I'm doing it."

"Just treat it as though you were rubbing linseed oil into your cricket bat."

"Bloody hell, I hope your skin is a bit more receptive than a chunk of willow. Well, I'll do my best, so here we go."

He tipped a little of the oil into his palm, and began by gently coating her shoulders till the skin took on a light sheen. Then, applying a little more pressure he began working it across her shoulders and down each arm, using both hands and pressing just hard enough so that he could see the underlying flesh rippling as he moved. This action produced an immediate response from Bridget.

"That's just about right. It feels good, so it must be doing good."

"Well, that's a good theory. I must say it's not an unpleasant activity for me either."

He then poured a little of the oil into the hollow of her back at her waist, and began spreading it, first around her waist and then progressing till he mounted the curves of her delightfully rounded buttocks. His hands moved over and around and gradually slid into the valley at the centre, savouring the mass of firm, warm flesh, and slowly parting her arse cheeks as he went deeper. Now he had exposed the darker flesh of her puckered anus, the first time he'd ever seen an arsehole, and the thought crossed his mind that using this word to describe someone as an insult was a little odd, as it looked rather nice. However, he certainly wouldn't touch it, but he stroked gently all around it. He heard her make a side of pleasure, so he knew he was doing the right thing.

Next he moved onto her legs, using both hands to enclose and massage one of her thighs. Bridget took plenty of exercise, swimming regularly as well as taking long walks, and those thighs were firm and muscled, and it was he could feel the firmness of those muscles as he moved steadily downwards onto her calves and to her feet. He then moved to the other leg, and reversed the process, this time mounting upwards till with one hand he could feel the slight tickling sensation as the side of his hand brushed against her exuberant pubic hair. Now he assumed that his duties were over, and he gave a bottom a little smack and said: "There you are, you can reach the rest yourself."

"You don't think you're going to get away with only doing half the job do you? You did it so well that I'd like you to do the other half. Don't bother with my face, though, I will look after that"

With that, she turned over and lay flat on her back, spreading out her charms for him to enjoy. Well, he certainly enjoyed it, and his penis made it obvious by rising slightly, but he was distinctly nervous about the prospect of having his hands all over the lush beauty. However, he realised that this was what she had intended all along, and he had better get on with it

Again he started with her shoulders, then taking each arm in turn, then back to her shoulders and moved across her chest. He found it hard to believe that he was actually about to caress his aunts' breasts and wondered what his uncle Brian would think if he knew what was happening to his wife, but decided not to worry, but get on with the delightful task. He slid further down over the rise of her breasts, which, although they were somewhat flattened by her lying down, were still quite proud, and he moved around gently until he was cupping the mass of the lovely flesh in each hand. As he squeezed he slowly approached the pale pink and slightly raised aureoles, while his fingers brushed over the tips of her nipples. He started to move away, but she stopped him.

"Don't be in such a rush, I need a lot of attention just there. Make sure the oil is well rubbed into the nipples, I don't want them getting dry and cracked. Don't be too gentle, squeeze it well in. Apart from anything else, it feels good."

He poured a drop of oil on each nipple and began to do as she said. As he manipulated each nipple between his fingers he felt and saw them hardening, and the little bumps grew under his attention till they were quite significant rubbery teats. He squeezed and pulled at them, at times taking a big handful of breast and drawing it upwards until he slid onto the nipples again. He repeated this process several times, using more and more pressure and eliciting moans of pain and pleasure from her till at last she cried enough and pushed his hands away.

Now he moved further down and began to treat her belly and hips, his hands sliding across the gentle rounding, then moved down till his fingers were probing into the lush hairy bush on the firm pubic mound. He didn't believe that she really wanted him to probe her private parts, so he passed by and moved down one leg, down to her feet, then backup over her calf and her thigh. With his hands began to touch her pubic hair, he was about to stop, but then she opened her legs wide in a clear invitation for him to go further. Now she was fully exposed to him, and he saw with fascination the plump hairy outer lips of her vulva and nestling between the bright pink closed inner lips, topped by the hood of her clitoris, though at that stage he didn't know what it was.

"You don't really know what's happening there do you? I'll have to instruct you but first of all I want you to massage me with that lovely cock of yours. Come and kneel between my legs."

He did as he was told, and she took hold of his firm penis and drew him forwards so that he was lying with his cock along the full-length of her vulva. By now his cock was not only rigid, but was starting to ooze pre-cum, and, as he moved gently to and fro between the engorged lips, he also was involuntarily jerking against her, much to her pleasure.

"Time for an interior massage now. Let me show you the way."

She grasped his cock in her hand and pushed him downwards until the tip was pressing against her inner lips, and he felt it slide inwards as they spread to welcome his presence. Now her hand moved to his arse cheek and gently pulled him deeper and deeper, till the full length of him was firmly held in a hot, slippery embrace. He had found her manual caresses many times better than the feel of his own hand, but this was a trip to another planet. Her vagina felt unbelievably smooth against his exposed glans and he didn't need telling to start moving. At his first attempt to withdraw, he went too far and he felt the tip of his cock slide out, but he quickly pushed back in and soon he got the technique of long, slow withdrawal and thrust, which the contented noises she was making assured him that he was getting it just right.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers