Alan Goes to France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"Thank you, thank you, that was wonderful. I didn't know I could cum like that. Would you like me to do the same for you. I've never tried with a woman, but I think I could do it all right."

She duly went down on Bridget, and, sure enough, she brought Bridget to a pleasant, if not earth shattering, orgasm. While she was doing this, Bridget had been watching Denise and the other girl having a similar experience, Denise adding an extra dimension by plunging a finger into the girl's arse, which made her squeal loudly as she orgasmed.

After they had all quietened down, they had a quick swim. Denise suggested that the two should bring their gear across to join the men, but one of the girls replied that they ought to leave because their husbands would be back from their golf. They came across to be introduced, and said they'd love to stay and play more games, but they didn't want to risk getting found out. In passing, one of them said that their husbands were going to go on a fishing trip that night. Christophe suggested that, as they were all staying at the same hotel that the women might like to come to their suite and "drink a digestif after dinner and perhaps find ways to amuse ourselves together."

The two women - Lien and Hue - agreed and after dinner that evening they arrived at the suite and entered, looking a little nervous. As the two men had only met them briefly after they had dressed, the atmosphere was a little tense, but Christophe poured drinks for everyone and, after a while, things were a bit more relaxed. They all knew what they were there for, but making the first move was a little difficult. Then Bridget started things off.

"You know, we were all naked earlier in the day and it felt really comfortable. Why don't we get that way now."

With that she stood and unzipped the sun dress she was wearing, slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, displaying her luscious nude body. Denise quickly followed her example, as did the men, but Lien and Hue were reluctant to disrobe. Bridget and Denise each went to one of the girls who stood quietly while they were stripped of their garments. The men were entranced at the sight of their slim bodies, with virtually no breasts and no body hair.

"You really aren't as young as you look, are you? You are both so beautiful, but you look too young and fragile to be married women." This from Christophe.

"Well, we are, and your ladies seemed to think we were old enough to have fun with our bodies. We're a bit scared, but we are so angry with the way our husbands are treating us that we have come here to...have fun. And we both love the look of your big cocks, our husbands are much smaller, but be gentle with us till we get used to you."

That was the signal for a move to the bedroom and the start of several hours of what could best be called an orgy. It started with the men tasting the delights of the hairless pussies while Bridget and Denise were caressing the tiny breasts - whose nipples were highly receptive to the attention, especially at being bitten and pulled - then moving above the oriental faces so that they also could have their pussies eaten. After the girls had their first orgasms, the men allowed the girls to kneel above them and introduce their vaginas to the feeling of well endowed penises spreading them wider and deeper than they had ever experienced.

As the hours passed, there was a constantly changing mix of bodies, body fluids, cries of delight and screams of orgasm. As the men recovered from their orgasms the women indulged themselves. At some late stage in the early morning, Lien and Hue realised that they needed to get back to their rooms before the return of their husbands, and they reluctantly said goodbye, leaving a suite that smelt strongly of sex, beds soaked with various fluids and a general chaos. The others tidied the place up before finally going to bed to sleep, each with the other's partners, for final gentle intimate farewells.

In the morning it was time for Christophe and Denise to pack as they had to leave to travel to relatives for the rest of their holiday. There were tearful farewells as they climbed into the 2CV and puttered off in a gentle haze of exhaust. They had agreed that this was a once in a lifetime event, and that goodbye really meant just that - no exchange of addresses and phone numbers, a real final parting. However, before they left they had suggested that the English couple might like to spend a couple of days at a family naturist club where they owned a chalet, and they had phoned to the club secretary giving permission for them to use the chalet, and experience nudity in a family atmosphere without any sexual overtones.

Bridget and Alan spent two more days at the hotel, visiting the "normal" nudist beach once more, but not the sex beach. Then they loaded their baggage into the TR2, and gently wended their way northwards, arriving late in the day at the naturist club in Poitou-Charentes, where they were met by the secretary and made honorary members for the time of their stay. They found that the chalet they were to use was nicely equipped with a big double bed and basic cooking and sanitary arrangements, and, after a meal of cheese and salad, they went to bed.

The next day they explored the camp site. It was quite a big club, with a swimming pool and tennis and handball courts The shower block was communal, and they found it fascinating to watch as a mix of adults and children of all ages and both sexes washed in the big central tiled area with shower heads all round the outer walls. There was no modesty, everything from head to toe was washed, no one trying to hide while their private parts were dealt with. It suddenly occurred to Alan that none of this intimacy had caused him any sexual arousal. The total nudity and lack of any attempt to make the body more "sexy" by semi covering clothing or any adornments made for an atmosphere of family normality which was completely relaxing.

Later they were invited to join in a game of boules, the game played all over France on any odd bit of ground or sometimes on more serious gravel courts. After this they went for a walk in the extensive woodland surrounding then camp. As they strolled they talked about life in this naked community, how relaxed everyone seemed to be and happy in their own skins, be it young and perky or old and a bit saggy. They had seen a girl feeding her naked baby from her luscious big breasts as a contrast to an older woman who had one small breast and a terrible scar from a mastectomy, which she made no effort to hide.

"I wouldn't have believed I would happily bare my body without any embarrassment. Everyone here is beautiful, young and old, male and female. I'll have to persuade Brian to find a naturist club near us. I've heard there is one, but I'll have to research it and get some details. By the way, changing the subject a bit, I'd not noticed till today seeing the women playing boules just what a woman's rear looks like when she's bent over to pick something up. I'd no idea how everything goes on display, and that bumholes come in different colours. Do you like the way I look, and what colour am I?"

"I've not noticed particularly, though I certainly know what you look like close up, and very nice it is too. Anyway, if you want an opinion, bend down."

Bridget duly bent down and Alan took a good look. As she had said, everything was visible, her spread buttocks framing a dark pink anus over her puffy outer lips framing the pale pink pussy lips that were just peeping through, with a few fair hairs enclosing the vulva.

"Your arsehole is dark pink and your pussy is definitely good enough to eat."

"Well, don't do it now. I know what that would lead to and I don't want anyone here coming across us fornicating publicly, especially any of the kids."

"I suppose you're right, though it would be quite educational for them."

They wandered on, and the rest of the day passed pleasantly, with time in the pool and another session of boules. In the evening they were invited to join a barbecue with Giles and Agnes, the elderly couple who had the neighbouring chalet, and they were joined by two other couples with their children. As daylight faded, there only remained the four of them, and Giles produced a bottle of Armagnac and poured generous glasses. They were chatting about how surprised they had been to find that naturist clubs were family friendly places, that nudity didn't necessarily equate with licentiousness. Giles responded that there were exceptions.

"Cristophe did tell me where he took you, so you know that there are places where open sex takes place, but this isn't true naturism. Of course, in every group there will be some members who might indulge in sexual activities outside the marriage bed, but it's the same in naturism as anywhere else - most people will be discreet and certainly not shag in public."

"Sorry, we didn't know Christophe had told you about our appalling behaviour. We know we shouldn't have done it, but it was almost certainly a once in a lifetime thing, and it was great fun."

"Don't be ashamed, we've been there too, and thoroughly enjoyed it."

Agnes nodded with a big smile . "And it wasn't too long ago, was it."

Alan found it hard to take in this comment. This couple, well into their seventies, couldn't surely be taking part in any sort of sex. However, he managed to hide his surprise.

"You said that illicit sex goes on in all groups. Not in a place like this, though?"

"Of course it does, we're normal humans with human foibles. What we do do is to be very discreet, especially when there are children around."

"It's just a question of choosing place and time, using a subtle approach and not flaunting what's going on. For instance I might stand up like this" - she stood up - "and move towards the chalet - thus - and look at the men (or women) sitting there and say something like - I'm off to bed, anyone feel the same."

As she stood by the chalet door she cupped her breasts, which were small but still quite firm in spite of her age, and looked at Alan, licking her lips slowly. He could hardly believe what he was seeing, but he looked at Giles who nodded to him, then stood up and walked over to Agnes. She held her hand out to him, took hold of his hand, and led him into the chalet, closing the door behind them.

"Is that too much for you?" Giles demanded of Bridget.

"I'm just astonished, but if you don't mind, I'm not going to complain. Just out of curiosity, did you have hopes that we two should follow their example?"

"Well, my bed's occupied, so I'd very much appreciate it if you would allow me to share yours."

"You'll behave yourself?"

"Badly, given the chance."

"Oh well, let's see how badly you can behave."

The two went into the chalet and closed the door.

The next morning Alan and Bridget enjoyed their last few hours at the club, enjoying the communal shower and having a last nude swim, then saying their goodbyes and driving away on their way towards the English Channel and the end of their holiday. Alan was driving, and they travelled in silence for a bit, till at last Bridget, tired of waiting, asked a question.

"Well, say something."

"About what?"

"Oh, don't be thick. About last night, you and Agnes."

He laughed "Oh, that."

"Yes, that. You really are an annoying young man at times. Yes, you going off to bed with an old age pensioner, and leaving me to do the same. Go on, tell all."

"Yes, it was a bit of a surprise. Well, if you insist on hearing the sordid details, after about five minutes I wouldn't have cared if she was seventy or seventeen. So she's a bit wrinkled, but everything works pretty well and she was certainly - shall I say, lively? - in bed. I started by treating her as though she was delicate porcelain, but she soon let me know that she wanted to be well and truly fucked, and after that it was great fun. It was quite a while before we got to sleep, and early this morning I woke up to find she had got her mouth full of my cock, so we started off all over again. It's just as well we've left, or I reckon she'd be after me for tonight as well. So, how about you, did you have a peaceful night?"

"Eventually. When you went off with Agnes I thought Giles would just want a bed to sleep in, but I was so wrong. He was so patient, he spent ages just caressing me, then he showed me just what a tongue can do. I'm not complaining about what you have done for me since you realised how good it can be for a woman to have oral sex, and Christophe was pretty talented, not to mention the three women that have gone down on me, but Giles was something else again. God knows how long his tongue is, but it reached places you lot haven't got near. I just had one orgasm after another, till at last he finally climbed on board and gave me a most enjoyable going over. He only came once, but I was more than happy when I went to sleep. And you weren't the only one to get woken early. I woke just as it was getting light, and I felt him slowly entering me from behind, and off we went again. What with what his cock was doing and his hands all over me, it was a very nice way to wake up. So we both had an interesting experience."

"You know what is the best thing about last night? It just cheered me up no end. I'd thought that, in my late thirties, my sex life was nearly over. Now I realise it can go on as long as I have health and a healthy partner."

"You're right. If I last as long as they have, I've got fifty plus years of fun ahead of me, and now I realise I can enjoy myself with partners of any age. To coin an expression - whoopee!!"

They drove on till they were near the Channel, when they booked into a hotel for the night. They found a small restaurant off the normal tourist route and enjoyed an excellent meal, accompanied by a very pleasant bottle of Bordeaux, before returning to their hotel room. The evening had been overlaid with a slight sadness that the holiday was at an end, and now they were in bed and their last night of love had arrived.

They spent a long time just savouring the bodies they had come to love so much, using hands, lips and tongues to explore every inch of flesh. Nothing was forgotten, but it was a gentle process, no orgasms, just the most intimate of contact. Eventually Bridget rolled onto her back and drew Alan on top of her.

"Love me Alan, let me feel all your lovely cock deep inside me. Don't be gentle any more, be fierce and show me how strong you are."

Alan lifted her legs up till she was nearly doubled and spread them wide so that her vulva was gaping and her glistening wet pussy lips were on full display. He lined up his cock and thrust in hard, bring a loud gasp from her as his pubis crashed into her mons. He slid his hands down under her arse cheeks and pushed two fingers through her anus and deep into her rectum. His thrusting became hard and fast, and she gasped with each stroke, before letting out a long wail as she erupted into a shattering orgasm. Her body was shaking as his lips and tongue found hers and he, too, reached his climax, filling her channel with his fluid.

After a while as they got their breath back, they rolled over onto their sides, with her leg tucked up under his waist so they could remain coupled, his semi flaccid penis just staying in her vagina. He could feel the gentle pulsing of her muscles that was enough to rouse him a little more, and they lay locked together for some time without speaking. He was smiling at her when he realised that her eyes were a little teary.

"You aren't crying, are you?"

"Just a bit. It's a mixture of regret that this is the end, and happiness at the pleasure we've enjoyed together. I've seen lovely towns and countryside and eaten wonderful food - not to mention drinking far too much decent wine. I've found out that, not only do I enjoy being naked in public, but I'm willing to make love with people I've only just met and in front of a bunch of horny buggers doing the same thing close by. I've made love to two young men and one old one, I've discovered I like having sex with three women as well. I've got a lovely husband to go back to and, best of all, I've got my lover's baby growing in my belly."

"You're pregnant? How can you know that already?"

"Have you noticed me having a period while we've been here?

"I'm not sure."

"I forget how naïve you can be. If I'd had a period, you'd have known. I'll explain in detail some other time. But I can be sure because my periods have been absolutely regular since my first time. I know to the hour when it will start, and that should have been three weeks ago so I'm sure you've put me in the pudding club, you wonderful man."

"It's just as well that that is what Brian wanted, or it could have been a bit tricky explaining. By the way, how are you going to explain your tan away?"

Bridget's skin was a glorious golden brown, and without any sign of strap marks or witness of a swimming costume.

"Oh, I'm going to tell him about the naturist beach and the club, but I'm certainly not going to mention the sex beach or my escapades with Christophe and Giles, or my lady friends. I hope you can keep a secret."

"No problem, the last thing I'd want to do is upset Brian. Now, we've got to make an early start, please can I enjoy your body just once more."

They stayed on their sides as they were, and Alan began moving gently. Bridget's welcoming pussy stirred around him and finally they came to a gentle orgasm together. An ideal way to end a brief, but enormously exciting love affair.

------

Epilogue

When they returned home, Brian was delighted with the news of Bridget's pregnancy. He then explained that he had accepted a promotion as Night Shift Manager at his factory, which meant he would be working four nights every week. He then told Alan that he hoped he would 'look after' Bridget at night, because "she doesn't like sleeping alone and, anyway, it would be nice to have two children if you can manage it!". Needless to say, Alan obliged and looked after Bridget at regular intervals - in other words, four nights a week. In due course, she gave birth to her first child, a girl whom they named Christine. As the baby grew, it was obvious that it was going to be a small, dark child, not a lot like Alan. Two years later, Bridget gave birth to her second baby, a boy whom they named Dennis, and who was very fair and grew to be a large toddler.

The disparity in the size and colour of the two children was explained away by Bridget's grandmother, a little, dark Irish lady after whom she was named, who proudly claimed that the girl had inherited her genes. This was happily accepted by Bridget, though she did say to Alan that it was just as well that Christine's first words were "Hello Mummy" and not "Bonjour Maman". She also wondered what had happened to Denise and Christophe, and said they'd never know, as they had deliberately not exchanged addresses. But she was wrong.

Several years later Alan was serving as an engineer on a ship cruising round the Mediterranean. One day he was walking around one of the passenger decks - scouting for talent, to be honest - when he heard a long forgotten voice.

"Bonjour, Alan. It's a long time since we saw you".

It was the voice of Denise, who was with Christophe and a big, fair boy. To say he was startled was an understatement, and he instantly guessed that the boy could well be his son. After kisses from Denise and handshakes from Christophe, he was introduced to the boy whose name was Alain. He just burst out laughing, told them to wait while he went back to his cabin and returned with a photo of Bridget with Christine and Dennis, and the French couple instantly came to the correct conclusion.

"There darling, I knew I could do it, even if not with you. We should do a swap!"

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers