Alan Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

They were all eager to watch as they waited their turn. They moved into a large bedroom with a king sized bed. Helen and Bridget moved together and stripped each other of clothing. They took their time kissing lingeringly between each item. Bridget was tall and thin with a muscular body. She had large breasts with nipples standing proud to show her excitement. She took charge pushing Helen down onto the bed and laying on top of her. Their cunts and breasts ground together. Bridget moved so she was underneath Helen and pushed her head down to her hairy pussy. Helen finished off the work I had started bringing Bridget to a loud orgasm.

"Now come forward all three of you. Let's see if she can take it from both ends." Alan said.

The three men stripped and then made Helen kneel on all fours on the floor whilst she sucked one and took another in her cunt. The third had to content himself with her hand but soon took over at the back when his mate had come inside Helen. He deposited his cum and then swopped places with the man having his cock sucked.

I was required to drink all the cum from Helen's pussy before the remaining three men fucked Helen in similar fashion. Helen was screaming out her orgasms at full volume. I was again called upon to drink up the deposited cum from her snatch. By now I was acclimatizing to the taste. I was enjoying the humiliation of clearing up after men who had fucked my wife and perhaps as a result relishing the taste of their semen.

At this point Alan dragged Helen over to the bed. Helen seemed insatiable and willingly submitted to another thorough fucking from Alan in her cunt and then in her arse. The men clustered round cheering, some of them wanking or stroking Helen as she took Alan's large member into her. His was the biggest there.

He rounded off the night by fucking me in my man pussy whilst the men held me down. I struggled at first but a number of men's fingers had prepared my hole with copious amounts of lubricating gel and after a time I began to enjoy it telling him to do it harder as the others laughed and called me disgusting names completing my humiliation.

This was our most recent experience with Alan. He says he has other plans for us. I admit I am afraid about where his power over us might lead but both Helen and I agree that we have thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12