Alan Wins the Trifecta

Story Info
A Male Fantasy.
1.8k words
3.88
24.5k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, when the eleven PM news came on TV, my girlfriend Myrtle's mother Anita excused herself, climbed the stairway adjacent to the TV room, and went to her bedroom. That would leave Myrtle and me sitting alone on the couch supposedly watching the news.

It wouldn't be long before I was feeling Myrtle's tits with one hand while she let my other hand explore her pussy. We would strew her clothing on the floor. My penis would become erect and ready to do its thing. Well, in those days, it was disgraceful to have a baby before marriage, Myrtle didn't have the pill, and so Myrtle would not let me put my dick in her vagina.

She let me masturbate in the crack of her ass. She let me masturbate on her tummy and spill my cum onto her bellybutton. She let me masturbate between her tits and spill my cum on her neck. My favorite place to masturbate was in her mouth and have her swallow all of my cum. She would give me a hand job and a blowjob but she wouldn't let me put my dick in her vagina.

By the time I had cum and was ready to cum again, the eleven o'clock news had ended. At that time, almost as though she were watching, Myrtle's mother called down from the top of the stairway, "Isn't it time Alan went home?"

I would take the hint and go home. The next evening would be the same routine. At eleven o'clock, her mother went to bed; at eleven thirty, her mother called down and strongly hinted that I go home. And so, it went for the first six months of our courtship.

One Saturday morning, I went to visit Myrtle for the day. When I arrived at her house, only her mother Anita was at home. Myrtle and her sister Maybelle had gone to visit their mother's sister and wouldn't be home until after supper.

After the usual greetings, Myrtle's mother and I sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee, eating a breakfast roll and conducting an awkward conversation.

Without warning, Anita changed the conversation. "Alan, I have stood on the stairway many evenings and watched you fuck around with my daughter."

She paused for emphasis. Her statement and the use of the word "fuck" shocked me. I was frightened of what she would say next.

She smiled the cynical smile of a victor. "Alan, if you and I sit on the couch, will you do the same things to me that you do to my daughter?" She paused again.

I let out a sigh of bewilderment.

"Please," she asked cutely after her pause.

"If you want me to," I replied hesitantly.

She stood, locked the kitchen door, took my hand, and led me to the living room couch On the way, she checked to be sure the front door was locked. She didn't want us to be disturbed.

We sat on the couch. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, her hand resting on my upper thighs. My penis was still asleep.

I had no trouble getting her naked. She had no trouble getting me naked and bringing my penis to attention. Anita is a good-looking sixty-year-old woman, only a few pounds overweight. I would describe her as "meaty," not "fat." Her tits only sagged a little. They were firm to the grip. She looked like a good fuck.

"Stick it in me," she murmured as I kissed her behind her ears.

"I have never put it in your daughter," I responded.

"I'm not my daughter. I need a good fuck."

I slipped my penis into her vagina. Her vagina was wet and tight.

"Your vagina is tighter than I expected," I said.

"I haven't even been finger-fucked since my husband passed away seven years ago."

When it was time for me to cum. I started to withdraw my penis.

"Come inside me," she whispered. "I can't get pregnant."

I must have created a miniature flood inside her.

After we showered together, we sat at the kitchen table for another coffee. She offered, "You can put a fuck into me anytime that Myrtle isn't available."

"How about now," I counter offered.

Anita slid to her knees, kissed the toes of my shoes, and said, "I am your servant, master."

Although I had never played the master-servant game with Myrtle before, I knew exactly what Anita wanted. She wanted to be dominated by a man - me.

I took out my penis and peed on her. I peed on her clothing, in her hair, and in her face. She quietly accepted it

When I finished peeing on her, she looked up at me and said, "Thank you, Master. May I get up and clean the mess?"

When she finished cleaning the kitchen floor, I took her to the shower - clothes and all - to clean her up. One piece at a time, we removed her clothing, rinsed it, and hung it over a drying rack outside the shower stall. When she was completely naked, she asked, "May I pee on you now?'

I knelt in front of her and watched the pee exit her pee hole.

While she washed me up, first with pee, then with soap and water, she started giving me a hand job.

"Wait," I ordered her.

When we came out of the shower, she knelt before me and said, "Master, I've seen you come in Myrtle's mouth. I want to swallow some of my master's cum, too."

I put a quickie fuck in her mouth. She didn't lose a drop. She swallowed it all.

I wasn't ready to put another fuck into her so we went walking in a local park. By suppertime, I was ready to fuck Anita again. I put a load of cum into Anita's asshole just before supper. It was my first trifecta - mouth, vagina, asshole.

He family returned home just as Anita and I were finishing supper. My penis could get a rest until eleven o'clock - or so I thought.

Myrtle and I were watching the news when Anita called from upstairs. Anita and Myrtle's sister Maybelle were upstairs tidying Maybelle's bedroom.

"Alan, come up here please. I have a chore for you," Anita called.

I mumbled to myself, "If this woman thinks she can have me do endless chores just because she willing to give me ass, she has another think coming."

When I entered Maybelle's bedroom, Anita closed the door behind me and said, "Maybelle is thirty years old and doesn't have a prospective husband. She would like to get pregnant before her younger sister Myrtle does. Whereas you will soon be part of our family, Maybelle and I agreed that you would be a good choice to impregnate her. You could be Uncle Alan and help raise your own child. Besides, Maybelle has a crush on you. Are you willing?"

Maybelle's face turned red.

"Wow, I thought. "This is getting to be my lucky day." Then I said aloud, "Yes, if that 's what Maybelle wants."

Maybelle said nothing. She nodded her head indicating, "Yes,"

Maybelle signaled Anita to come to her. She whispered in Anita's ear. Anita turned to me and said, "Maybelle would like you to service her now before anyone changes their mind. Can you accommodate her?"

"Okay," I said.

"Then I will leave you two love birds alone," Anita said as she turned to leave.

"Mama, don't go," Maybelle broke her silence. "Mama, stay and watch and make sure I do everything right for Alan."

"You'll do fine," Anita said.

"Please, Mama," Maybelle said shyly.

"How do you feel about that," Anita asked me.

"If it makes Maybelle more comfortable," I responded.

Anita sat herself comfortably in a wingback chair in the corner of Maybelle's bedroom.

I sat on Maybelle's bed and bent to kiss her.

She put up her hand to stop me.

"Would you fuck Mama first so I can learn what to do," Maybelle asked.

I was amazed in the morning when Anita used the word "fuck." Now, sweet innocent Maybelle is using the word.

I looked at Anita and Anita looked at me. "It would be fun to put on a show for Maybelle," Anita said.

"Get down on your elbows and knees, Anita. You too, Maybelle," I ordered.

The two women obeyed.

I stood over them and gave a series of orders. "Both of you, strip naked and sit on Maybelle's bed."

They complied. I lay on the bed behind them.

"Anita, straddle me and stick my dick up your cunt."

Anita straddled me, took my hard-on, and aimed it into her vagina. Then she sat on it and wiggled a little. I said, "Wait, don't make me cum. This load of cum is for Maybelle."

Anita got off me and Maybelle mounted me. She aimed my penis into her pussy and, without hesitation, slowly sat on it until it was fully inserted. A little blood lubricated my entry into her virgin pussy.

"Fuck, jusl like you do when you masturbate," I told her. She went at it with gusto.

I quickly came inside her. She wasn't going to get pregnant with that load of cum. She was sitting on top and most of my cum drained out of her.

She leaned forward and placed her cheek against mine. "That was nice, master. Can we do it again?"

"You have to wait your turn," I said. "I have to service your mother and your sister as well as you. But don't worry, I'll do my best to get you pregnant before I k nock up your sister."

With that, we cleaned and dressed. We joined Myrtle in the living room.

"Did you fuck my sister like she wanted you to do," Myrtle asked me.

"You knew?"

"Yes. Mother, Maybelle, and I all like you. You are kind, considerate, and horny. You will be a good father to our children. We decided that we would share you and make you master of our household. You have enough love in you that you can love all three of us. You can love us emotionally and physically. You can impregnate us, and you still would have enough love left over to love our babies. Father left us enough money so that we can support ourselves, and you if need be, and any babies that may come along. Will you be master of our household?"

So, that's where I am today; master of the house with one wife, one willing sister-in-law, one willing mother-in-law - another trifecta. And now I have two sons. Maybelle did have her baby first but only by two months. Myrtle wouldn't let me spill inside her until Maybelle was pregnant. Oh, well, it was a lot of fun getting Maybelle pregnant first.

Anita loves helping the girls care for me and their sons and only needs an occasional fuck to keep her happy.

That's Maybelle that you hear calling. She has a chore for me. She wants me to suck some of the excess milk from her breasts.