Alana Shows Her Mettle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor darling, does it hurt?"

"Just a bit, yes, sir," she replied, trying to get her breath back with her wrists still pinned behind her.

"Good," he said shortly, and began again, alternating between cheeks so that she barely had time to cry out a number before the next blow fell. When she finally counted twenty, involuntarily arching her body as each stroke fell, Elgan paused again. He ran his fingers once more over her inflamed skin.

"Now then," he said, softly stroking her, "have we had enough? Can you assure me that you won't seek me out? Can you promise that when I leave you tonight you will be content with my decision, and never again try so arrogantly to summon me?"

Alana twisted her head around to look at her master. "No, sir," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm sorry, I wish I could say it, but I would be lying. I need you, sir, and I would summon you again tomorrow."

Elgan shook his head sadly. "I appreciate your honesty, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to change your mind," he said. "You've had a good warm-up. Now fetch me a hairbrush."

Suddenly released, Alana stumbled into the bathing room adjacent to her quarters. The only hairbrush she had had a wooden base, with a large, flat head. She bit her lip, but returned to her room and handed the instrument to Master Elgan.

"Strip," said Elgan, and she swallowed and let the dressing gown fall to the floor.

"Fetch a cushion," he said. Still tingling from her spanking, she did not dare ask any questions. She took a pillow from the bed, her heart beating wildly.

"Lay the pillow over that chair's back, lay yourself over the pillow, and grasp the chair legs with your hands."

The chair was a standard dining-room-style desk chair, with a high wooden back and no arms. Alana risked a glance at Elgan's face, but his expression brooked no argument. Her ass was still warm, and she was more afraid of what he might force her to if she refused, than what would happen if she obeyed. She carefully placed the pillow on the back of the chair and draped herself over it, standing on tiptoes to do so, and bracing her hands against the rung between the front two chair legs. She felt frighteningly exposed.

"Now hold still, or you'll wish you had," said Master Elgan. That was enough to keep her motionless for a few moments. He produced a few lengths of cord and proceeded to bind her wrists and ankles to the four legs of the chair. Alana did not dare struggle much, fearful of knocking the whole chair over and herself with it. When he had finished, she was practically on all fours, her ass held up by the chair back and lifted invitingly into the air.

Elgan walked around her in a slow, tantalizing circle, and Alana, who was testing the ropes and finding them well tied, could barely lift her head high enough to see him. Once behind her again, he stroked her buttocks rhythmically, and then suddenly rubbed two fingers into her exposed pussy and against her clit. Alana gasped in surprise, and involuntarily pulled against the ropes binding her. In response, Elgan cracked her across the ass with the back of the hairbrush, using a full back-handed swing.

Alana squealed. Damn, she thought, that hurt, and I can't do a thing about it trussed up over this chair. She curled her fingers tightly around the rung. Who would have thought a hairbrush could be such a weapon?

"I won't make you count," he said, "but I think it's only fair to let you know that you can plan on twenty again."

Alana whimpered a bit at that and Elgan slapped the brush against her again, putting full force behind it. Despite her best efforts Alana squealed again.

"For now, however," he continued calmly, "you'll let me finger you if I have a mind to it." Alana knew she was terribly wet, and the ease with which Master Elgan slid two fingers inside her only confirmed it. With his forefinger he found her clit and after a few moments Alana was gasping under his expert fingertips.

"You like that?"

"God, yes, sir, please don't stop!"

"Sorry." And he slammed the hairbrush against her again. Alana had thought she had a pretty high tolerance, but this was a truly painful sting. Her ass throbbed in tune with her heartbeat and she could barely catch her breath. And damn, that was only three.

Smack! The hairbrush hit her a fourth time, and she had tears in her eyes now, but she was determined to take her licks.

Smack! Alana gritted her teeth and desperately gulped in air.

Smack! Despite her efforts Alana let out a shuddering sob. Oh, god, that was only six, she thought, trying not to panic.

Smack! It hurt like hell and she couldn't get away, she pulled against the ropes but she couldn't get away, and her ass felt like it was on fire. If only he would wait a few more seconds between strokes she might be able to take it. "Oh, please, sir…" she whimpered between gasps for breath. "Please, just a little longer between—"

Smack! She sobbed again and Elgan said sternly, "You'll take them as I give them. Twelve more."

Alana began to truly cry. Between her sobs, she let out a shriek each time the wooden paddle fell sharply against her ass. She was thoroughly ashamed of herself. Finally it was over and she collapsed shuddering against the chair.

Elgan came around to sit cross-legged in front of her, and lifted her chin with one finger so he could look into her face. "Now, once again, or I'll fetch something worse than a hairbrush. Will you seek me out?"

"No, sir," she whispered raggedly.

"Will you summon me to you?"

"No, sir."

"Will you make any effort to see me of your own accord?"

"No, sir."

"And if I never contact you again—as you know ought to be the case—you will be content with my decision."

Alana began crying again, though not with pain. "Yes, sir."

"Swear it."

"I swear it."

"Good." Elgan cut the ropes binding her wrists and ankles. Alana's knees buckled and she couldn't stand. Tenderly Elgan lifted her up and carried her to the bed, gently laying her down on her stomach.

"I'm glad we worked through all that," he murmured. "You'll be a good girl now, won't you?"

Alana was exhausted with pain and shock. "Mm-hmm," she answered drowsily. "Please, sir, aren't you going to fuck me?"

"No, Alana, I'm not," said Elgan. "You've been terribly rebellious and I don't want to give you the satisfaction. But I'm going to leave this hairbrush to remind you that I'm the one who decides when you get to see me. I suggest you remember that."

"Yes, sir," said Alana from the bed, already half-asleep. "I love you, sir."

"Good night," Elgan said firmly, and he shut the door behind him.

12