Alana's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

~

Alana wasn't sure how long she had lain there, or where Lexis had gone. She knew she had been alone for awhile, but hadn't moved. However, as she slowly recovered from one of the most incredible orgasms she could remember, she felt her pussy tingling. 'Damn I'm a horny bitch' she thought. She became aware of a rustling sound and raised her head. Lexis was standing by the bed. Her tall, lean, muscular body loomed over her. Alana's eyes widened as she noticed Lexis had slipped on a harness with a large life like phallus dangling from it. She stroked it, spreading lube over its full length. Meeting Alana's gaze, she smiled and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, I know you like cock."

"Ohhhh," was Alana's only reply, words having fled her lips as Lexis spread her thighs wide and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Lexis positioned herself carefully, then slowly ran the bulbous head of the dildo along the length of Alana's slippery slit. Alana's body quivered at the touch.

"Ahhh, you like that…" Lexis said as she worked the head of the dildo into Alana's slick cunt. As it disappeared past the swollen outer lips Lexis flexed powerfully, the thrust forward driving its full length into Alana's hot core. Alana gasped as she felt it deep inside her, then Lexis's tongue quickly invaded her mouth stifling the sound.

Leaving the phallus buried deep Lexis paused, taking time to suck on Alana's full nipples, red and swollen from the start of their foreplay. Then she slowly began grinding her hips as she sucked, the lifelike cock working slowly up and down Alana's contracting pussy. Alana lay back, staring up at Lexis as she whispered, "You do me so good, make me cum so hard…"

Lexis smiled at her and for the next hour toyed with Alana, teasing and taunting, fucking her hard for a brief moment then slowing, bringing her to the brink then backing off. She turned her over, tongued Alana's sensitive asshole, then slid a finger in, as she worked Alana's clit with her other hand. Alana writhed and shivered, her body was covered with sweat, her breasts swayed beneath her. She could feel the air on her sensitive nipples, easily twice their normal size from Lexis sucking, pulling, and pinching.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" Lexis asked. Alana barely nodded. Lexis grabbed her hair and pulled her head back gently. "Tell me you want it," she commanded.

"Oh yes, in the ass, yes," Alana blurted. Lexis slid her finger out, then carefully poured lube in the crack of Alana's ass. Soon she had fingers from both hands deep inside Alana's hole, stretching it open, getting her ready.

"Good…now I want you to work on your clit while I fuck you," Lexis instructed as she pushed the head of the dildo against the soft tissue of Alana's anus. Alana lifted her hand to her pussy and began stroking herself, knowing she couldn't take much more stimulation, yet wanting that incredible feeling of her ass being stretched and invaded as an orgasm overtakes her. Lexis pushed the cock in then began thrusting, driving the long shaft of the phallus deep into Alana's willing ass.

Lexis began increasing the intensity, the cock moving in and out, while she took the back of Alana's hair and began pulling her back toward her. Alana was immersed in the moment, her own stroking, her nearing the edge, and the pounding she was taking in her ass. Lexis pulled Alana up to her knees, her back arched, her aching tits and sensitive nipples thrust forward. With one hand Lexis took each nipple in turn, rolling, twisting, and tugging as Alana's moans became louder and more frantic.

Lexis hissed in Alana's ear, "Look forward…that's it…in the mirror…what do you see? Yes, that's you, getting fucked in the ass…and loving it." Alana raised her eyes and as she did, she succumbed to the sensation, her body giving in to an incredible spasm of pleasure. Her juices spurted from her as she cried out. Lexis thrust deeper and harder, as if holding Alana in a state of perpetual orgasm.

Alana's body tensed and shook until finally she collapsed forward, totally drained. Lexis moved in behind her, holding her as they spooned together, lightly kissing the back of her neck. Completely exhausted, yet incredibly satisfied, Alana drifted off to sleep in Lexis's arms.

~

Voices awakened Alana. They were faint at first but then she realized it was Rick, talking to Lexis. Her heart jumped to her throat, 'Oh no, no' she thought. A sense of panic, of guilt, went through her mind. She rolled over to face them. "Rick," she said weakly.

Rick and Lexis looked over to her. "Sleeping beauty awakes," Rick said cheerfully. Alana gave him a wan smile.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Rick looked at her. "No need for sorry. Lexis said you enjoyed being with her, as I knew you would."

"But how?" Alana was perplexed.

Lexis sat on the edge of the bed. "Alana, you are a very lucky woman. You have a husband that looks after you, knows what you want…what you need."

Alana looked at Rick. "You arranged this?" she asked. Rick smiled at her.

"I love you," he said softly.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12