Alan's 'Advanced' Sex Education Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers

"I never knew I had a sister, either," said Alan solemnly. "I just found out about you a couple of days ago, but I want you to know that I'm very happy to have finally met you."

Taking Angie's hands in her own, Jenny spoke to her long lost daughter with tears streaming down her own face. "Oh, Darling, I am so sorry for all these years of missing you and wanting you. We never wanted to let you go, ever. And now, we want to spend the rest of our lives making that up to you, if you will only forgive us and give us the chance."

"There's really nothing to forgive," smiled Angie, her eyes still sparkling with unshed tears. "Mom always told me why I was given to them for adoption and I never doubted your love for me. It's just going to take me awhile to get used to the situation, I guess, but I do want to go home with you."

"That's settled then," said Lee. "We'll help you wrap up your affairs here and catch the first plane back as soon as you're ready."

"Well, there's not much left to do," replied Angie. "The authorities here have been wonderful and Daddy's company has pretty much taken care of everything, so I guess we can leave whenever the arrangements can be made."

"As good as done," said her father. "We'll be a complete family again in no time."

SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers
12