Alan's Black Wife

Story Info
She seduces the family's females.
3.4k words
4.31
224.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Alan was a senior in college and was attending a female basketball game with a couple of friends when suddenly a player was trying to catch the ball before it went out of bounds, she lost her balance and came tumbling right into Alan, they crashed to the floor and Alan lost consciousness!

When the studious 22 yr. old awoke, he was on a table in the locker room. A trainer, nurse and the sexy player that ran into him were all peering down at him with concern on their faces. For a split-second, the brown-haired student could not figure out where he was; then it all came back to him and he got to his feet explaining that he was all right. The look of concern turned to relief as the 5'10" young man walked around and reaffirmed that he was fine.

A heavenly ebony goddess kissed him and apologized for knocking him down, she offered to take him out for dinner to make it up to him. He said that it was not necessary but that he would love to go to dinner with her. The 6'2" ebony beauty changed in the locker room and they took his car to go to dinner. She introduced herself as Latasha, and admired his brand new Mercedes.

He took the very black, brown-eyed beauty to a posh club and explained that he would pay for everything. As he gazed into her eyes, he felt a strong attraction to this Amazonian siren. When he lowered his glance, he could feel his manhood stir at the sight of her ample bosom. They danced and he could not prevent his erection; his face turned crimson when the sly smile on her lovely face revealed that she could feel his stiff member. Alan was an excellent student but he lacked experience with the opposite-sex. Latasha on the other hand could teach him everything that he would ever need to know.

Much to her surprise, he dropped her off and never made a move! They dated quite a bit the rest of the semester. Then it came, something she never expected, a shocker! He asked for her hand in marriage! "Oh Alan, that's so nice of you but are you sure that this is what you want?"

"Yes, I've never been so sure of anything in my life, I love you!

"There is something that I must tell you; I am bi-sexual Alan, I like other girls and don't plan to stop enjoying the company of females!"

The 21 yr. old girl was floored when he replied, "I don't care about that, I just want to be with you! I have a confession to make to you too! My family is stinking rich!"

She smiled and said, "Well' I guess that I will just have to live with that!"

The couple went to Europe on their honeymoon and Alan discovered how wonderful sex was! Latasha even brought a cute little French girl back to their room to share with her husband while they were in Paris. After a three-month honeymoon, the couple went to stay with Alan's parents for a while.

Latasha was in total awe of the size and beauty of the grand mansion. The black sex goddess was introduced to Alan's parents, Ralph and Linda Stevenson and his sweet sister, Heather. They were friendly to her except Linda, she was a cold fish and the look of disapproval was written all over her snobby face. Over the next few weeks, Latasha found she was exploring the exotic web sites and became particularly fascinated with dominant and submissive women. She thought to herself, 'Yeah, that's what I was meant to do, dominate other women and make them my bitches, especially the white ones!'

A couple of more weeks passed and the ebony beauty was eager to seduce and dominate a white bitch! She wiggled down the stars wearing nothing but a flimsy pink-satin robe that did little to hide her many charms. Mrs. Stevenson was lounging on the sofa in a black evening dress, drinking wine and listening to classical music. She leered at the black girl and said, "Don't you have any class? Put some clothes on young lady, this is not a nudist colony. What the hell is that shit in your hair?"

Latasha was pissed, it took her hours to braid her hair and she loved the satin robe that Alan bought for her in Rome. The ebony seductress noticed that Linda was feeling the effects of the wine and stood in front of the blonde-haired 41 yr. old bitch, poured herself a large glass of wine, opened her robe and removed her brassiere and panties and said, "Now this is nude! You stupid fucking cunt! You are just jealous because you don't look this good!"

Linda Stevenson's blue eyes were on fire as she told Latasha to cover up, and her voice trembled with anger as she shouted, "Don't talk to me that way in my own home; you look like a whore, now get out of here!!!" Latasha realized that they were alone; Alan took Heather shopping and to the movies and Ralph was on one of his many trips abroad.

First thing she did was to change the music to rhythm and blues; when Linda began to protest, "Whack" a swift slap across her face!!! Then the powerful black girl ripped the dress of the back of the terrified white woman and said, "How dare you try to disrespect me!! I will show you who is in charge. Take off the bra and panties and we will see who has the superior body. Do it now, or I will tear them off and kick the shit out of you!!

With shaking hands, Linda unclasped her bra, tugged down her panties, and stood naked before the Amazon black girl! Tears fell down her cheeks and she trembled with fear. The voluptuous black girl tweaked the small breasts of the white wife and taunted her saying, "Do you call these tits? They look more like mosquito bites to me! Feel mine bitch, I want you to know what real tits should feel like!" Her white hands were placed on the black breasts and she squeezed them gently. The black seductress grabbed a fist full of shoulder length blond hair and pressed the pretty face to her black boobs and demanded, "Suck my beautiful black breasts, you tiny tit bitch! Yeah, that's it, suck baby suck!" Latasha hand fed each breast to her husband's mother and Linda eagerly nursed on the chocolate delights. The black bombshell noticed their reflection in the mirror, the way she towered over the 5'2" woman, the contrast of their skin color and the way the white woman succumbed to her, and she found all these things to be an awesome turn on!

The sensuous black girl lewdly smiled as she pushed Linda to her knees and said, Now it's time for the main course bitch, because I'm so nice, I will permit you to feast on my delicious black pussy. Do it right; have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"No!!! Please do not make me do this; it's not right, I've never done this and I am not into women, please don't force me to do this vile thing!"

"Oh, don't be such a baby. It's not vile, it's yummy, trust me, once you taste my delicious pussy, you are going to just love it! Now lick it my little kitty cat." Linda stared at the black pussy, the swollen pussy lips and the now visible clit. Surprisingly, she found the smell of the aroused pussy to be pleasant and inviting. Linda could feel the moisture form in her own slit as her blonde head slowly moved forward and her tongue extended to meet the juicy pussy!! She licked slowly at first but steadily increased speed as she devoured the nectar from the succulent honey pot. "Good girl, yes, that's it, keep licking my hot cunt. Now suck my clit, you little cunt lapping slut, lick up all of my juices, yessss!! Suck it all up!!"

Linda reached an orgasm as she sucked the sopping pussy; she could not believe it but she loved eating this young black woman's pussy and could not get enough! What was even more astonishing to the mother-in law was that the dominant and demeaning behavior of her son's wife inflamed her pussy and aroused her like nothing ever had in her entire life. The more of the delectable pussy she tasted, the more filthy talk she heard and the more orders she received the more she would 'CUM!!' Latasha looked down at her and knew beyond a doubt that her husband's mother loved eating her chocolate pussy! Latasha told her, " You look so beautiful with your white face buried in my black cunt. For your first time, you did fantastic! We are going to do this every day until you are the world's best pussy licker! Come on, baby, tell me how much you like my luscious cunt and that you want to feast on it every chance that you get!"

"You know I do. I reached as many orgasms as you did! Your pussy is soooo good!! Please use my white face to fuck anytime you want. I will gladly be your willing fuck-slut. There is only one thing that bothers me; you are my son's wife and I don't want to hurt him."

The voluptuous black girl soothingly told her, " Not to worry my dear, Alan knows that I like women and has given me his full approval. We even shared a little white fuck-slut together in Paris. He loves to watch and the taboo sight of his mom eating my black cunt will make him cum, it's so lewd, obscene and nasty!!! I bet your pussy is twitching and flooding at the thought of your son watching you worship my black pussy; to make it all the more nasty, you can kiss my ass and lick my other hole too. He will love it...!"

They heard a car in the driveway, Linda gathered up her clothes and ran upstairs. Latasha merely stuffed her panties and bra in her robe pocket, tied her robe, sat down and sipped the wine. When her husband and his sister entered the house, Latasha just could not help but gaze in lust at the 18 yr. old, blue-eyed blonde girl. Heather resembled her mother but was a couple of inches shorter, while mom had no tits at all, Heather had attractive perky little breasts that pointed upwards. The young girl excitedly went on about her shopping trip and that she was going to cheerleader practice this week! Her boundless enthusiasm turned on Latasha even more.

The three young people were drinking wine and chatting when mom came back down stairs and joined them. The sensual black girl asked Heather if she would like to go shopping together tomorrow and help her find some things. The angel face blonde girl vibrantly replied, "Oh yes, I love to shop, thank you so much for asking me! We'll have lots of fun, it will be so cool!" Latasha marveled at her zeal and wondered what she would be like in bed; any one with all that passion about going shopping had to be spectacular in bed! The thought of the vivacious girl with the angel face, zealously eating her black pussy, made Latasha soaking wet!

The next morning over breakfast, the black sex goddess told Linda that she looked lovely wearing a robe and that she should dress like that more often, instead of overdressing all of the time. Alan and Heather both commented on how glad they were to see Linda and Latasha getting along so much better. The ebony sex-pot lustily cooed, "Your mother and I have become extremely close, she is a wonderful person, she is a fantastic mother in-law, she has made me feel so welcome and wanted in her home and I get goose-bumps just recalling how warmly and lovingly she accepted me into her family!" Everyone gazed quizzically at mom, she turned crimson and said what a wonderful addition to the family Latasha was.

Heather drove and smiled as she caught Latasha glancing at her slim legs, she too could not help but look at the long muscular black legs of her brother's wife. The girls were browsing in a sexy lingerie shop and were directed to a changing room by spicy Latin lady. As they stripped to try on the lingerie, Heather could not take her eyes of the sensual body of the black girl. Seizing the opportunity, Latasha guided the little white hand to her black bosom and told her to feel them. Long black fingers traced the blonde pubic hair and slid into Heather's tight little pussy. Pleased with the arousing effect that her fingers were having on the young blond girl, Latasha asked, "Have you ever been with a woman, my dear? Your pussy is soaking wet, so I know that you like it. You are such a sweet thing, I must have you!"

Heather's eyes filled with lust and she answered, "No! I never have but often I thought about what it would be like to have sex with a woman!" Latasha went to her knees, licked, and sucked the pretty white girl to several orgasms. Then they changed positions, Heather sniffed in the intoxicating aroma of the aroused pussy, eagerly licked and sucked the delicious treat and lapped up all of the juice from the mouthwatering muff! Heather lovingly looked up and was aghast to see the lusty Latin firecracker vigorously fingering her own hairy pussy as she gave Heather an evil grin.

The caramel busty bombshell said. " It is against the law to eat pussy in public, this is my shop and I should have you arrested. The girls in jail would love to have you in there with them; by the time you got out, your tongue would be in a sling!!! If you eat my pussy and worship my hot, spicy body, I will not report you. Come on baby girl, get to work on my smoldering cunt!" Heather dove right in and devoured the sopping pussy; she chewed on the fat pussy lips, sucked the clit and feasted on the sweet syrup that flowed from the sizzling slit! Her face glistened with girl cum and pussy juice!

The sensual siren turned around and ordered the white girl to kiss her brown ass and tongue fuck her smelly hole. Heather left pink lipstick marks all over the shapely buttocks and then vigorously tongue fucked the hairy ass-hole! The girls were thanked for their business and encouraged to come back again soon.

During the drive home, Heather was informed that she was the third member of the Stevenson family to enjoy her chocolate pussy. Disbelief covered her face but she realized that it was true when she recalled her mother's conversation at breakfast. Latasha asked about the cheerleading and Heather explained that she was starting college in the fall and she had to work to make the squad. Latasha informed the girl that she was a cheerleader before she joined the basketball team and she would go with her if she liked. "Yes, that would be great Latasha, thank you, I need all the help I can get. I was a cheerleader in high school, but college is so much bigger and there is so much more competition. The school is only an hours drive from here and tomorrow is the first practice."

That night, Alan got to watch his sister and mother worship the bodies of his wife and the black maid! Then he fucked his wife with as much passion as the first night of their honeymoon. Latasha enjoyed making love with her husband and had absolutely no desire to be with another man. She smiled at her good fortune to be married to such a wonderful man that not only permitted her to have other women, but also joined in and loved it! She wondered if she should encourage him to join in with his mother and sister. It sounded so kinky and perverse to have him do his mom and sis. Still, she wasn't sure and decided to think about it.

The next evening, they went to practice in a gym, were surprised that there were only a dozen girls there to practice, 7 were white, 3 were black, 2 Hispanic and a 33 yr. old busty blonde woman instructor. Latasha watched as the instructor took them through their routines. She interrupted the teacher and showed them a few sexy moves that brought applause from the girls but angered the instructor. The uppity bitch said, "This is not a gentleman's club, this is cheerleader practice and I will have none of those vulgar displays in my class! Anyone that exhibits such behavior will be told to leave the premises. Is that understood?" The girls all sadly replied, 'yes'.

A few minutes later, Latasha joined the girls and began bumping and grinding in a suggestive manner. The teacher exploded and commanded, "Get out of here right now; I don't want to see you at my practice again or you will be thrown off the grounds!"

"Shout up, you stupid bitch, I'm taking over and I don't want to hear a peep out of you. Just sit down and watch!" The black Amazon said as she towered menacingly over the cowed white woman. The instructor bolted and ran for the telephone but was tackled by the athletic black beauty and soon found herself staring at an aroused black pussy positioned right over her horrified white face!

Sensing what was about to happen, she tearfully pleaded, "No, please don't do this, let me go, nooooo... Pleaseeesss, stopppp!!!" The sopping pussy pressed to her red lips and muffled her pleas; a black hand clutched a clump of blonde hair and pressed her face tighter to the horny black pussy!

Latasha commanded, "You better eat my black pussy and eat it good or I will fuck you up! Give me that tongue bitch!" The dominating black girl reached back, inserted three fingers in the wet pussy, and smiled as the tongue licked her black cunt! She fucked the white woman's face furiously, her nose was up the hot hole, she could hardly breathe and her face was red from the friction and glistened with pussy juice! Latasha called the girls over to fuck the instructor's face!

They lined up and took turns mounting her head, enjoying her tongue, and grinding their horny pussies hard into her face. Some ate the teacher's pussy and some used their fingers to bring the captive fuck-slut to orgasms. Latasha went out and returned with a group of eight black football players that were practicing and told them to fuck the shit out of the white slut!!! The bitch was moaning and squealing with delight as her pussy and mouth were filled with black cock. Some of the girls (including Heather) were on their knees slobbering all over black cocks as the young men waited to ream the moaning fuck-slut instructor.

The authoritative ebony goddess helped the cum covered instructor to her feet and asked, "Are you ready to let the girls do some sexy moves and be cheerleaders that will bring down the house and inspire our boys or do you still have a stick up your tight ass?"

She meekly smiled and said, "My ass is not tight anymore, they can dance sexy and I am looking forward to working with the girls. This will be a rewarding and pleasurable experience for all of us. Latasha, I do hope that you can come around often and help us!"

Latasha answered, "You can count on it my dear. I plan on spending lots of time with you! We will have the hottest cheerleaders in the state and the football and basketball teams will be content! Oh, yes, we can't forget the girls' basketball team can we? Just think of the parties we can have! I think that we should invite Heather's mother and sister too. As a matter of fact, we can slowly introduce the mothers and sisters of all the girls to our orgies and that includes you teach!

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers