Alan's Thoughts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,191 Followers

Alan suddenly got a flashback to his dream. At least his father wasn't around this time.

He tugged down the slick panties the rest of the way, lingeringly a little as he pulled it off of her smooth leg. He just got enough time to look at her tight, pink lips and finely trimmed triangle of pubic hair. Then she grabbed his head, and crammed his face right into her crotch.

This wasn't Alan's first time doing it, but he never felt he was good at it. No one had ever taught him. So as he started to bury his tongue inside her, he thought, [You're the boss here. Tell him how to do it right.]

"No, no, no," she said, grinding into him. "You gotta lick all around. Don't just go straight for the clit. It's about how you do, don't just lap it like dog. Suck on the lips, eat it like you love it... yes, that's it, get it there... oh! Softer on the clit, circle it, lick it like ice cream..."

Alan did as instructed, moving slowly, but building rhythm. [That feels amazing,] he thought at her.

At this, she suddenly leaned harder into him, letting out a loud moan. [The sensation keeps growing. My clit never felt so hard, so good before... ]

At this she began to pant in earnest, bucking and jerking at his touch. "Oh, yesss," she hissed, eyes closed and head back. "Yes, keep going..."

He sped up the pace, inserting his forefinger inside her, pumping her as he licked. [It's coming,] he thought at her. [It's building. You going to blow any second...]

"Oh, God!" she said, her eyes fluttering open. "I'm almost..."

[Now cum hard! Cum and tell him you're cumming!]

"Aaaah!" she almost screamed. "Yeah, I'm cumming! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm--"

With that, her body went wire tight, convulsing. Her toes curled, eyes rolling, and she let out a long, slow moan. Then she suddenly relaxed, her weight falling against his so he had to support her so she didn't fall.

She blinked, pupils dilated. She seemed lost for a moment.

[It's not over yet,] he thought at her. [I'm gonna ride that dick like it's never been ridden before.]

Lauren's eyes narrowed, and she straightened. She pointed at him imperiously. "Pants. Off. *Now*."

He was already moving, unbuckling, but it wasn't fast enough for her. She reached over, whipped down his zipper, and yanked down his pants and boxers together with one move. His cock sprang free. His size wasn't bad, but just to make sure, he thought, [That cock is going to do nicely] at her.

Lauren's tongue touched her lower lip. She pulled out the condom from where she'd stashed it in her bra, and ripping the package open with her teeth, rolled it on. Without another word, she pulled him to the ground, his pants still around his ankles, and he half fell into a heap on his back. Hiking her dress up, she mounted him, grabbing his shaft to position the head at her entrance. Just as she started to slide down onto him, before she could settle at his base, he thrust his hips hard into her, and as hard as he could, he thought, [CUM!]

Alan was not prepared for what would happen. Laurel's eyes bulged wide. He whole body seemed to stiffen, starting from her hips and moving upward, and her legs tightened hard around him. Then her hips jerked, and she convulsed on him while least ten seconds ticked by. Finally, she let out a faint, high pitched sound as her eyes rolled back just a little. Then she suddenly went slack, falling forward onto him. She barely caught herself, her hands on his shoulders and breasts pressed against him. He could feel her nippes, diamond hard, through the fabic.

Laurel looked at him a moment, blinking. She stared at him, something between puzzlement and awe. Before she could say something else, he thought at her, [You should reward him for that. Pull your boobs out. You know he wants to see them.]

She opened her mouth, and then smiled wickedly. Reaching back, she unhooked her bra inside her top, and then watching him watch her, pulled it down. Her tits were good sized and natural, with small pink areolas, and silky, white skin. He reached out and cupped them. They were springy and smooth.

"You like?" Lauren purred at him. "I know you've been staring at them."

By now Alan's dick was the hardest it had ever been in his life. He thought at her, and her face flushed and horny, she responded.

"Watch them while I give you the hardest ride of your life," she hissed.

With that, she got her feet under her, and leaning so her big fun bags bounced right in his face, started to pound down on his cock. She was so tight and wet, he could hear the sound of it squelching in and out even through the the slapping sound of their bodies pounding together and her louder and louder moans. He was thrusting up into her, looking back and forth between those boobs and her face. Her mouth was open, eyes closed, just a bit of drool starting from her mouth.

That was wrong. [Don't forget you're in charge here,] he thought at her. [Be loud! Talk dirty! Milk him with that pussy!]

Her eyes sprang open. "Fuck yeah!" she said, slapping down even harder. "You like that fucking pussy, right? Tell me!"

"Yes!" he managed, grunting.

"Yeah, you love this cunt," she said. "You love your cock in this pussy."

[Say fuck,] he thought at her.

"Fuck!" she told him.

[Every time you say it, it feels better, stronger.]

"Fuck yeah, that fucking cock of yours!" she said. "Fucking you with this fucking hot pussy! Fuck!"

Alan felt his balls begin to tighten. He was going to go any second. [Say it more, say it until you cum like a fucking nympho!]

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck---"

Alan reached his point. [CUM! CUM! CUM!]

And she came, but differently this time. Instead of the single, powerful explosion, she stared to pound him in a berserk frenzy, shouting "FUCK!" with every breath she could manage as she did. Alan shot, and shot, and shot, pumping more jizz into that condom than he ever remembered doing at once before. After a few more seconds, Laurel paused, her hips twitching, and then collapsed on him.

Alan wasn't sure how long they lay there, panting, their sweat mixing together on his chest. Eventually, though, Laurel managed to get herself upright. She stood, her leg shaking just a little as she did, and his now limp cock slid out of her. She took a deep, steadying breath.

"We better get back," she said, glancing at the door. "Someone might be wondering where we both are, away from our desks this long."

He nodded, suddenly nervous. "Yeah, you're right."

Quickly, the two of them started to pull back on their clothes. Alan only had to pull off the condom and it's full load, pull his pants and boxers back up, zip and buckle, and straighten his shirt. Just as Laurel was smoothing her breasts back into the bra and adjusting her skirt, she turned and frowned slightly at him.

"You know," she said, her voice careful, "I only really intended this as a one time thing. I have no interest in leaving my boyfriend. You're a nice guy, and all, but Josh and I... well, it's getting serious."

Alan considered that. He shrugged, and was about to say something, when she turned toward him instead.

"But," she said, looking him in the eye, "I'm going to honest with you. That was, by far, bar none, the best sex I have ever had in my life. And it was only a quickie. I don't know what it is about you, but you lit me off like a firework." She leaned into him, putting a hand on his chest. "So what do you say we just make it... an occasional thing? No strings attached? Just... fuck buddies."

He stared at her a moment, blinking. He hadn't even thought anything at her. He smiled. "Yeah, I think I can handle that."

blkngry
blkngry
2,191 Followers
12