Alan's Thoughts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am getting wet already,] he thought at her. [I am so going to fuck that man, right under Jason's nose.]

Her gaze got hot for for a second, her smile prowling as she looked at Alan. Then she turned to Jason, telling him something as he sat to change his shoes.

Alan had to look away. He couldn't have a big boner flapping around in his shorts while he played.

"Come on, hurry up guys," Tyler said suddenly. "Warm up so we can shoot for teams. The night custodian kicks us out at 10:30, so we gotta get right to it."

That seemed to get people moving again. Alan finished tying his shoes, stood and stretched, bending down to touch his toes. He glanced sideways to find Raina staring at his ass while Jason's back was turned. He sent the thought: [I'm going to get me some of that.]

Raina's smile widened, and she licked her lips.

***

Alan missed a second free throw-he didn't even have to try very hard. He didn't smile when the guy behind him sunk his, either. He was proud of that.

"Okay, looks like that's the teams," Tyler said. "Alan, you're back in the next one."

"No problem," Alan said, waving him off as he headed to the side of the court.

He paused to wipe some sweat off his face with his shoulder, and sat on the little stage to one side of the court. Raina sat cross legged behind him and a little to the right. He pretended not to notice her. Instead, he grabbed his water bottle, shaking it dramatically as he held it up. It had only a little water left in the bottom. He pushed himself to his feet again, heading for the exit with the bottle in his hand. He got maybe one glance from the guys on the court. He could feel Raina's eyes all the way through the doors.

He made his way into the dimly lit hallways. The church was empty at this time of night, a maze of small rooms and closets. Looking left and right, he managed to find the drinking fountain around one side near the bathrooms. He took off the top of the bottle, and pressing the button, bent to let the water pour in.

Immediately, he felt a hand grab hard onto his right asscheek.

He turned just a little, startled, but Raina gripped harder, smiling wickedly at him through her eyelashes.

"God, that is a nice ass," she said, her voice low. Her hand ran up and down his backside, squeezing. "I can't tell you how long I've wanted a piece of it."

Alan's dick gave an immediate response. Raina stared at it a moment, licking her lips again, then her eyes went back to Alan's. "Tell you what," she said, scooting up next to him so her boobs pressed hard into him. "Let's make a deal. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine. Sound good?"

Before he could answer, she reached out with her other hand and cupped his package, taking it into her hand, running her fingertips over the balls. She laughed at his reaction, and then grabbed on. "Come on, this way," she said, tugging on him.

"Wait, I- you-" he started, but she wasn't waiting, so he followed as quickly as he could, being pulled along by his manhood. They took another hallway, down a set of steps into a lower basement floor, and into a little classroom. It had an old chalk board, folding chairs, and a little table.

Raina took one quick look left and right, and then closed the door behind them with a faint boom. She turned to Alan and smiled, looking down at his package in her hand.

"Now, let's see what my prize is," she said, getting to her knees. Without waiting for any kind of response, she tugged his shorts and boxers down together. His dick sprang free, pointing right at her face.

Raina tilted her head, frowning slightly. "Well, it's not too bad. Good girth. But I'm not going to lie to you, I've seen longer."

Alan blinked, slightly taken aback. Then he thought at her: [But it smells great.]

Raina frowned again, then then grabbed his shaft, taking a sniff. She smiled. "Wow, it smells great, though." She smelled it again, leaning over it so a strand of her black hair tickled against Alan's thigh. [It will taste even better,] he thought at her.

Raina looked up at him through her eyelashes, still holding the shaft with one hand, and touched her tongue lightly on the tip. Her eyes widened. She swirled her tongue a bit around the head, and then pulled his shaft up so she could lick the length of it, from his balls back to the tip. She pulled away.

"Wow," she said. Then she stuffed the head into her mouth, sucking hard. That made Alan jerk slightly with his hips, pushing it into her mouth, but she only sucked it harder. Her head started to bob up and down, tongue swirling across his tip when she was at the top of each bob. Alan groaned, twitching each time her tongue went across his urethra.

Raina pulled her mouth off with an audible pop, eyes fluttering slightly. "Wow," she said again. "I don't know what it is, but for some reason your cock tastes amazing."

She smiled at him again, and then crossed her arms in front of her, grabbing the hem of her athletic shirt. "Well, I guess it's my turn to show you mine." She pulled it slowly, the tight materialy hugging her as it slid up her midriff. She paused when it reached the edge of her breasts. Her teasing smile flashed at him as she pulled it up just an inch, and then another.

"You like under boob, right?" she asked. "I heard it's popular these days."

She shook her shoulders so her jugs wagged at him. Then with a final tug, she pulled it off the rest of the way, keeping the shirt just barely on the top of her shoulders. They bounced, surprisingly springy for their size.

[Tell him your size,] he thought at her. [That will rev him up.]

"They're 32D," she said. "Not bad for an Asian chick, right?" She gave him a sly look. "So... wanna touch them?"

Alan hesitated only a fraction of a second. Then he reached out and cupped her left one in his hand. His hand wasn't small, but even pressing it in a bit, he couldn't quite hold the whole thing. He squeezed, just a little, and rolled the nipple on his palm. The areolas were surprisingly small for the size of those boobs.

Raina purred. "Oh, yeah... you like those tits, huh?"

Alan nodded vigorously. [You know what would be so hot right now?] he thought at her. [A boob job.]

Raina's eyes seem to light up, and she grabbed onto his shaft again. "Say... how about a boob job?"

Before he could answer, she hocked up and spat on his dick, working his shaft to spread it, then did it again. Then she grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him right into her, sinking his cock into her chest. She let go of him and grabbed a tit in each hand, rubbing them up and down and spitting again to get it nice and moist. Then, smirking at him, she started to alternate them back and forth, rubbing a nipple against the tip of his cock.

That made Alan's toes tighten a little. "Yeah, you like that tit fuck, don't you?" she grinned. "Alright, big boy, start thrusting that thing while I get another taste."

Then she squeezed harder with her cans, and bent down to suck Alan's cock into her mouth. He didn't need any more encouragement. He started to thrust as instructed, through those big soft mounds and into her waiting mouth. He could only manage it for about ten more seconds before he felt his balls begin to tighten. He wasn't going to last, and he didn't have enough time to reload for a second round before they had to be back. So he thought at her, [This is so fucking hot, my pussy is hot, I want that cock in me now, doggy style!]

Raina seemed to actually spasm, tightening, and then she broke off. Her teasing smile was gone: she gave him a raw, hungry look. Then she suddenly stood, and turning, she bent and pulled her yoga pants and panties down in one swift move. She rested her hands on the little table in the room, thrusting her round, epic ass out at him. Just the tiniest fringe of pubic hair showed pressed against the table. She gave him one heated look.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me right in my pussy, right now."

Alan smiled. Grabbing that ass in both hands, he lined up his cock right at her hole. It was wet and dripping. He teased it in and out a moment. He spanked her once, hard. Her head rocked back a little, pressing her tits into the table. Then just as she was about to turn and say something, he thrust in hard and thought, [Cum!]

Raina drew a deep breath, but nothing came out. Her chest and pussy tightened. He could feel her hot snatch squeezing him, working as her orgasm hit. Then she let out a long, low moan, eyes fluttering, legs sagging a bit.

Then before she could recover, Alan started to pound into her. Her legs stiffened again, and her back arched, head back. Then she turned to him.

"Yeah, baby," she said, mouth staying open between speaking. "Yeah, pound me harder. Make that pussy sing!"

He sped up his pace, just a little, and thought at her [Cum!]

She arched back again, contracting everywhere, mouth wide, and he didn't let up. Pounding harder and harder, thinking [Cum!] at her every five strokes or so. She was panting and moaning like crazy. He was reaching his point.

"I'm gonna cum!" he warned her, but she only screamed at him, "Don't stop fucking me! Don't stop fucking me! Don't stop-"

Alan exploded inside, pumping as fast as he could, thinking [Cum cum cum cum cum!] at her with each stroke. Raina let out a primal sound, something between a moan and a scream and and yell. Her fingernails dug into the table, scraping gouges into it. Her cunt tightened like a clamp; it seemed to squeeze every last bit of jizz all on its own.

After a long moment, she trailed off. Alan stayed inside her for a bit longer, savoring the feeling of cumming in that juicy pussy, her hot ass pressed against his spent ballsack, and then pulled out. Raina sagged to her knees, her legs spread just a little, and Alan's cum began to leak out of her onto the floor with her juices, her yoga pants still around her ankles.

"Oooh," she said, blinking slowly. "Oh, holy fuck." She turned her head to him, eyes wide. "That was... how did you do that?"

"What do you mean?" Alan asked her.

"What do I... come on, be serious. Your dick isn't even that big. But one thrust from you, and it was the Fourth of July, one explosion after another." She shook her head. "I am *not* multi-orgasimic. Usually, it's hard enough for me to get there once. Twice is a special treat."

Alan frowned at that, tapping his chin with a finger. "Well, I don't know about you, but the lead up was pretty nice for me. They say that it's mostly in the psychology and the scenario, right?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Have you ever had raw sex with a guy for the first time, in a church, right under your boyfriend's nose?"

Her mouth twitched sideways. "Well, no, but that's a pretty specific scenario." She frowned. "But I guess I haven't done it in public... and we almost are. And I haven't actually cheated before..."

Raina slowly pushed herself upright, turning to Alan. Her tits were a little red from being pressed against the table, and the sound of Alan's dribbling jizz continued. She looked down at her snatch. "And I definitely haven't been cream pied before," she added.

Alan ducked his head. "I tried to-"

"No, no, don't worry about it," she said, smiling at him. "Hell, babe, I might've killed you if you'd pulled out then. Not when I was so close to that eruption. If that's what it takes to cum like a fucking volcano, it was so, so worth it. That one was the best by *far*." She shrugged. "I'll just use a day after pill."

Then there was a crash somewhere in the distance. Like someone opening and slamming shut a door.

"Oh, god, we better get back," Raina said, quickly pulling her yoga pants up. Alan followed suit with his shorts. His cock was almost settled enough to not look conspicuous. Raina started to pull down her shirt, but smiled at him and give him one last view of her jiggling, massive boobs. Then she pulled it down tight.

"I'll go out first. You stay in here a bit, make sure we're not seen together. I don't want to see you and Jason get in a fight." She grabbed the door handle, but then paused. "You know, maybe you're right. Maybe I just haven't experienced enough sexually as I thought. It might be time to expand my horizons."

She winked at him. "Later, babe!" she said, and rushed out the door.

***

When Alan got back to the court, he told them he had been in the bathroom.

Tyler frowned. "I thought I heard some kind of sound, like a voice. Some kind of scream, or something. Didn't you hear that?"

Alan narrowed his eyes, head tilted. "I thought it was from here. Someone dunking or something," he said.

"No way, wasn't us. Do you see someone who can dunk in this group?"

Alan spread his hands. Jason was standing next to Raina, slightly in front of her, glaring at him suspiciously. Behind his back, Raina gave Alan a smile.

12