Alan's Thoughts Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers

Even after five shots of his cum were squeezed into her, Alyssa was still clamped on him like a vice. He tried to pull out a little, but it was so tight he couldn't even budge it. He blinked, trying again, but it only slid a little, and started to feel numb.

Slightly panicked, he Directed Inputted her, [Loosen your ass and stop cumming!]

Abruptly, his dick was squeezed out. Alyssa's body jerked like a rubber band snapping, and she hurled herself forward onto the table. She just barely managed to catch herself a bit with her hands, mostly on reflex, and then she collapsed onto it. She lay there, gasping heavily, ass pointed toward Alan. A tiny trickle of his jizz leaked out, and down her leg.

Alan looked at that, and then down at his dick. It was dark, with maybe the faintest hint of blue.

[Note to self,] he thought. [Be more careful with Direct Input.]

"Wow," Alyssa said, and he breathing already starting to slow a little. She managed to push herself to her feet, turning to him. Her legs wobbling a bit, and she had to steady herself on the table with both hands. She blinked, and blew out a breath. "I mean, wow. That was... that far exceeded my expectations."

"I could say the same," Alan said. "I've never experienced anything that tight."

Alyssa frowned at that. "Yeah... it was really tight. That's weird."

"Why is it weird?"

"Well, because I..." she hesitated, and then laughed, her cheeks a little red. "Well, I guess I basically blurted it out already."

Alan blinked. "What?"

"Um... well, like I said, I knew you were staring at my ass. Back when you were on my team, I just dismissed it-you know, typical guy, thinking with his junk, not worth my time. But ever since I saw you again a month ago... well, you looked *good*. And I..."

She hesitated, blushing again. Alan tilted his head. [He's already fucked you in the ass at work, what more could you tell him that would shock him?] he thought at her.

"Well, I started imagining you fucking me," she said, still blushing. "It really turned me on. But even though I'd never done anal sex before, I just kept picturing you in my ass. So I..." she turned to him, smiling wickedly. "So I just thought I'd work my way up. Start with my fingers, work up to a dildo. Prepare myself a little. Especially because I started to hear about what you could do, I thought you might be hung, so I didn't want you to tear me up. So I was a little worried when I saw you were just, well, normal. Uh, no offence."

"None taken. I feel I use what I have well."

"That's for goddamn sure," she said reverently. "I've never come close to that level. If I hadn't used the restroom earlier, I would have peed myself for sure." She frowned. "But it's still weird. It was almost like my ass was even tighter than when I started to work on it. Except... it suddenly got all loose when you were going in, then tight again. And it's loose again now. I wonder why..."

"Probably just, you know, adrenaline, because you were coming so hard," Alan told her, trying not to say it too quickly. [It's not that big a deal,] he Influenced her. [Does it matter? It felt amazing.]

Alyssa sucked her teeth a moment longer, then shrugged. She pushed herself to her feet, bent to pick up her skirt, and pulled it on. She also grabbed his slacks, handing them to him. "Well, whatever. It was fucking amazing. Those rumors were on the money."

Alan paused as he accepted his pants, reaching one hand to try and fish his boxers out. "Okay, what rumors now? Who did you hear about this from?"

She blinked at him as she pulled her bra down, back into place. "You know, just around. From other girls who work at the company." She frowned, looking down at herself. "God, you did a number on me. My tits are still rock hard."

Alan frowned at that, but just put on his pants. "So... do I get the job?"

Alyssa stared at him a moment, and then smiled. Slowly, she button her blouse back up, leaving it one lower than where it had started. "We haven't had a chance to interview all the candidates yet," she said, her tone suddenly professional. "But I can tell you, you are definitely in the running." She paused. "And speaking of running..."

She turned back to the table, grabbed a tissue from the box there, and bent. Hiking up her skirt a little, she smiled up at him as she whipped his running jizz off her leg.

blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers