Alan's Thoughts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,186 Followers

She leaned back with a thump on the booth chair. "And I was still a kid, really. I let her scare me. By the time I realized I should have just sent her straight to hell, it was already too late."

Alan shook his head. "You can still—"

Sarah held up a hand. "Stop right there. I know what you're going to say. But this isn't some overweight, balding corporate executive white guy you can vilify as easy as putting up a post on Instagram. This woman is the first openly lesbian police captain in state history, the darling of left wing establishment. People with deep pockets are grooming her for political stardom. She's a quarter black, a former WNBA forward, and most of all, she was way more discreet and selective than your Bill Cosbys and Henry Weinsteins."

She took a breath, and blew it out slowly. She shrugged, spreading her hands. "If I were to speak out now, at best I'd be blackballed in any kind of advancement on the force. At worst, my job, because they'd demand I write a formal apology, and I'll be damned in hell before I say one word of apology to that bitch. Either way, bullet to the head of my career."

She took a long pull of her Coke, and set it down with a clatter. "So now you know. Any other fucking questions?"

Alan thought about it. "Is she hot?"

Sarah raised any eyebrow.

"What? I need to know how easy it will be to use my ability on her."

Sarah's lips pressed into a tight half smile, and then she grabbed her phone. She flicked and swiped, worked a keyboard with her thumbs, and then slid it across the table at him.

Alan stared. He swallowed. "Holy shit."

"Satisfied?"

"...this was taken recently?"

"Last year. For charity."

Alan slid the phone back to her, and held out his hand. "I'm in."

She smiled, with a lot of teeth, and crushed his fingers in her grip. "Good. I knew I could count on your sense of justice." She released him and leaned forward again. "Here's the plan."

***

Alan glanced back and forth as he made his way down the unfamiliar hallway, scratching absently under his cast. In one of those glances, he caught sight of a familiar figure, and paused. Raina was chatting with someone behind a desk, and as he halted, her gaze drifted toward the sound of his footsteps, and she did a double take.

"Alan!" she called, delighted, and threw herself into a hug. She wasn't shy about pressing tightly against him, and after a moment stepped back to look at his face. She wore a red flare skirt and a silky black top that clung to her under a red suit jacket.

"Babe, how've you been?" she asked, hands still resting on his sides. "I tried to make a visit, but I keep missing you."

"I'm sorry," he said, trying not to notice how her hands started to slowly slide down his body. "It's been crazy this last couple of weeks, and I've hardly been home at normal times."

"Even after getting hurt?" She glanced at his arm. "How bad is it?"

"It's actually not all that bad, it already hardly hurts. I admit, it makes it tougher get stuff done, though."

Raina's hands had reached the small of his back, her tongue sticking out slightly between her teeth. But then she suddenly seemed to smile, and then turned. "Oh, I'm sorry, let me introduce you."

She turned back to him and gestured to the woman behind desk. "Alan, this is my little sister, Rachel. Rachel, this is *that guy*."

Alan turned, and stopped. He took Rachel in.

There was definitely a resemblance. But even sitting, Alan could tell that Rachel was a few inches taller than her sister. Her face was also narrower, but given how round Raina's cheeks were she just looked closer to normal by comparison. Her hair was black, and long enough to run over her chair in thick, even waves. She wore a dark brown top with matching skirt and white undershirt. The top had a generous enough slice out of it to show her rack wasn't quite full enough to match big sister, but still looked firm and stuck out from her body further. That may have also been because she was a little thinner, too.

"Yo," Rachael said easily, regarding him up and down from her chair. Her voice was pretty low in pitch, and even. "So you're the stud that Rain won't stop gushing about. Funny, you don't look like much."

Alan laughed politely. "Yeah, I seem to get that a lot." He was trying hard not to picture her spreading her legs, taking his cock inside that skirt. "I think probably doesn't help that Raina probably exaggerates a lot."

"I do not!" Raina said, giving him a brief scowl before turning to her sister. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to judge a book by it's cover?"

"Literally everybody judges a book by it's cover," Rachel said. "That's the whole point of a cover. You're not even gonna pick a book up if it doesn't pass the eye test."

Raina rolled her eyes. "You'll have to forgive Rach. She's a college sophomore now, but she still thinks she knows everything. Usually by the time you hit 19, you get passed that stage."

Rachel calmly flipped her sister off, but Raina ignored her with equil poise. She turned back to Alan, and her eyes brightened.

"Well, actually, if you have some time—" she started, but then her phone buzzed. She started, scowling as she pulled it out, and then her face fell.

"Oooh, shit!" she said, a little too loudly for the open office hallway. "I'm sorry, I'm already late for a meeting. My boss just texted me, and I might have to suck his dick to get out of this one as it is."

Raina gave Alan a firm look. "Well, I'll be visiting you later, okay? I'll text you."

Alan nodded. "Sure, sounds great."

She pointed a finger at him. It was aimed a little low. "Count on it." Then she turned and quickly headed off.

"So," Rachel said as soon as she was out of sight, "you lost or something?"

Alan turned back to her and smiled, ducking his head. "Uh, a little, yeah. This is only my second or third time to this building, and I couldn't find a place to park where I was last time, so I came in a different entrance. I was trying to find my way back to my office."

"Oh, so you just got transferred here, then?" she asked, leaning forward and to the right a little so she could put a hand under her chin. It also accentuated her chest a bit.

"Well, sort of. I got a different job in the company, so—"

"C," she interrupted.

Alan blinked, his mouth still slightly open. "Uh, what?"

"My size is 32C. The way you keep staring at my tits, it seemed like you wanted to know."

Alan hesitated again, but before he could reply, Rachel asked, "So was it you in that video?"

"Video?"

"Yeah, the one where you fucked Rain so hard she totally lost it. I keep catching her watching it on her phone while she gets herself off."

Alan frowned. "I don't know—"

"Come on, you know the one I'm talking about. Not the girl/girl scene that went online—nice work, by the way—but it was in the same place. Maybe it was filmed before or after?"

Alan was still trying to tread water in this conversation. "Uh, I see. It might be, why?"

Rachel suddenly smiled. It was an easy, lazy smirk, with heavy lidded eyes. She pushed herself slightly back from her desk, and then spread her legs, hiking up her skirt. She reached down, and ran her fingers inside the tight confines a slinky black pair of bikini style panties.

"Well, would if I said I wanted some first hand evidence?" she said. The wet sound of her fingers working her snatch was clearly audible in the nearly empty section of the floor.

***

Rachel pressed a button on her keychain, and the hatchback of her green and white Subaru Outback Sport drifted open. "Get in," she said, shoving him.

Alan hesitated. "It's this a little... out in the open?" he asked.

"This parking garage is plenty dim, and I have tinted windows. Now can we get this fucking on already? Or is it gonna cause you performance issues?"

Alan frowned at her, but still crawled inside. The back seat was already folded down for some reason. Before he had time to speculate as to why, Rachel hopped inside, pulling the hatch closed after her.

She was silhouetted against the lights as she stood up on her knees, reaching down to pull off her top in one quick tug. Alan's eyes hadn't quite adjusted to the dim, but it looked like she wore a black t-shirt bra underneath. Her boobs stood out perky and firm.

She glanced at him as she reached back to unzip her skirt. "So you going to strip or what? I'm not sure if you knew this, but usually you gotta get a least mostly naked for this to work."

Alan's lip twitched. But he quickly reached up and pulled off his shirt, and started to unbuckle his belt. It was a little difficult with his casted arm, but he was getting better at it with all the practice he'd had lately. As he started to pull down his pants, Rachel slipped out of her skirt. Her legs were long, making up most of her height, and they looked toned and smooth.

Her panties followed. She had to squeeze her legs together to pull them down to her knees, and then roll backward to pull them over her ankles. It gave Alan a great view of her ass. It wasn't as large or round as Raina's, but it looked firm, flaring nicely into her powerful-looking thighs. She glanced at him around them.

"I appreciate the compliment, but you can stop staring at my ass for the second or two it takes to get your boxers off." She shrugged. "Whatever, I can do it for you."

Rachel rolled back to her knees. By now, Alan's eyes were almost adjusted, and he could clearly make out the dark, neatly trimmed bush of Rachel's pubic hair. He'd gotten so used to girls that shaved, it almost looked odd to him. It didn't seem like she had much there to begin with, though.

As these thoughts were rolling around, Rachel leaned over, giving him a nice full view of her rack still partially hidden in her bra, and yanked down his boxers to his ankles. His dick flopped free. He'd been hard since she'd spread her legs up in the office.

"Yup, that's the same cock alright," Rachel said, tilting her head to look at it as she gripped it lightly in one hand. "It's as small in real life as it looked on the video, looks like."

Alan looked at her a moment. "I'm guessing no one has ever had to tell you to stop beating around the bush."

"Hey, that's just part of my charm," she said easily. "If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out."

Alan stared at her, and then made to get up, but then she pushed him back down.

"C'mon, it was just a joke, don't be so damn sensitive." She straddled him, the soft skin of her inner thighs brushing against his legs. Reaching down, she lined his cockhead with her lips.

"I'm actually kinda glad," she said, mouth slightly open, head back a little with her eyes closed as she started to work her wet twat with his poll. "The way Rain screamed like a bitch, I was a little afraid it was just a camera trick or something, and you were actually hung."

Alan tilted his head. "Why would that be—"

"Shh," Rachel said, putting the forefinger of her free hand over his lips. Then she spread her legs a little wider, and taking a deep breath, she started to sink down on his cock.

He blinked. She was tight. She was very tight. Especially considering the amount of pussy juice that was running down his length, pooling a little on his stomach. She took another breath, and then held it a moment, blowing it out evenly. She paused each time she breathed in, then her jaw set, stomach muscles clenching as she pushed down.

Alan mouth opened a little. It was even tighter. Add to that, it was always like he felt something... blocking the way. His eyes widened.

"Hey, wait, are you a—" he started, but then Rachel let out an animal snarl, her teeth tightly clenched together, and with another hard shove, her hymen broke, and she sank fully onto his cock. He jerked slightly in amazement. His full-auto was still in effect, and it didn't care that it was Rachel's first time.

"Oh, god!" she moaned, so loudly it reverberated in the car. Her head jerked back, and her eyes flew open wide. "Oh, shit, that's so— that's so—oh FUCK!"

Her hips twitched, sporatically. Little spurts of blood leaked out with each twerk, spreading a little on Alan's pelvis and running down his ballsack. Her fingers gripped Alan's tensed stomach hard, her nails digging in, arms shaking. Then she sagged, head resting on her chest, puffing slightly.

"Oh my god," she said. "I didn't think it was supposed to feel so strong the first time. Now that's what I call 'hurts so good.'"

Alan finally found his voice. "You were a virgin?"

Rachel looked up at him, rolling her eyes. "Obviously."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She shrugged. "What difference would that have made?"

"Well, I would have—I could have—"

After floundering a moment under Rachel's raised eyebrow, she smirked at him. "See? You would have just panicked. People talk about doing a virgin like every guy wants it, but in reality, men get squeamish about that stuff. Either that or they want to take over. I wanted my cherry popped my way."

Alan stared at her, but couldn't find anything to say to that. "Do you have any tissues? I can clean this up a little..."

"Why? It's just blood. It's not gonna kill you."

"I still think—"

"Well, stop. It might not be your strong suit. Now, lay back while I—"

At this, Alan's nostrils flared, and reaching up quickly, he yanked up Rachel's bra, grabbed those firm C titties and squeezed hard. At the same time, he jerked his hips back and up again inside her, commanding her to [Cum!].

Rachel drew a sharp breath. "What the—oh OH! FUCK! I—"

As the wave started to hit her, Alan shifted their weight, lifting her and then pulling her underneath him, his cock never leaving her hot, tight, bloody snatch. He grabbed her left leg, and moving it up over his shoulder, he flexed his hips and pulled out of her so just his tip was inside. Then grabbing one of her tits in his fist, he started to plow her steadily.

"Ooooooh—" she moaned, eyes wide, gasping. "Oh yes yes yes yesyesyesyes YES!"

He pounded harder, leaving a halo of red around her pussy like a bullseye. The blood was thicker and slicker than normal vaginal fluid, and didn't give as nice a feel sliding inside her hot box, but he was so hard and she so tight it didn't matter that much. He strokes got deeper and deeper, and her leg was so high now he could have put it behind her head.

"Fuck, oh yes this is—this is YES! GOD!"

Suddenly, he pulled out. She jerked, mouth open to protest, but instead Alan dropped her leg, grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her around. He used his other hand to grab her hip, putting her on her knees, and then shoved her to the back of the car until her face and tits were pressed hard against the hatchback window. Then he lined up behind, shoved a bloody finger up her ass, and started to pound her pussy so hard the car shook.

"OH! OH! OH! FUUUUUUUUU—" Rachel screamed, right into the glass, so that it fogged around her face. Alan pulled his finger out of her ass so that he could start spanking both her asscheeks, leaving red marks from her hymen blood and the force of impact. The pistoning of his hips got faster and faster until she was practically vibrating. He grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her head back toward him so he could look her in the eyes.

That sent her over the edge. Way over. Her body was a mass of tensing muscles, sweat, and blood. Her scream would have been a lot louder if her jaw weren't clamped together so hard, and freshly-opened pussy clamped in such a way that almost before he realized it, Alan was pumping white hot semen inside her.

He jerked his cock out, belatedly, shooting a good four more spurts over her ass, up her back into her hair, and even some on her face, still forced toward him by his grip on her hair. It was almost a mirror image of how Mira had looked like just that morning.

Finally when he settled down, she seemed to sag, collapsing in place. Her mouth hung open, and a line of drool ran down her cheek as she breathed raggedly. Her eyes stared blankly at him.

Alan stared at her, covered in sweat, bloody handprints and finger smears, and his jizz. "Oh crap," he muttered, "I think I went too far. Again."

He leaned over her, touching her face. "Rachel?" he said. "Are you okay?"

No response.

He lightly slapped at her cheeks. "Rachel!" he shouted. "Say something!"

She might as well have been on the moon. So instead he DI'd [Wake up] as lightly as he could. She jerked, suddenly gasping like she was just coming up for air. She blinked, jerking her head left and then right, like she was regaining her bearings, and then her gaze settled on Alan.

Rachel tried to speak, but her throat tightened, sending her into a coughing fit first. Finally she managed to clear it. Her voice came out a bit raspy. "You're... aren't you supposed to be more gentle the first time?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "I might have gotten carried away."

"Did... did you come inside me?"

"...I am so, so sorry."

She frowned at him. "Son of a bitch. I would so slap you, if I could move my arms. And I didn't feel so abso-fucking-lutely amazing." She drew a deep breath, her eyelids fluttering. "Oh, yeah. That's the stuff. What a moron I was, missing out on this all my life."

Alan hesitated. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you wait?"

She shrugged, or tried to. "I dunno. I guess I was thinking of saving it for that special someone. I mighta promised my grandmother, too. Well, fuck you, grandma. I spread my legs like a whore for the same guy banging my sister instead, and I regret nothing. No. Thing."

She frowned slightly. "But you know, this wasn't exactly my intention coming in to work today. I mean, that video was hot, but I shrugged it off as part of this sexual revolution kick Rain's been on. I wasn't actually interested in you." She shifted slightly to look back at him. "But when you looked at me up and down back in the office, I got so damn horny. Hot and bothered like I've never felt before. I seriously contemplated just dragging you into the bathroom and shagging you right there, to hell with my sister being there."

Alan almost sighed. Instead, he tried to smile. "So it was just good timing that she had to leave then?"

Rachel snorted. "Hell no. I sent a text to her boss to make her think she was in trouble for being late to her meeting just to get rid of her." She smiled and winked. "I can text one-handed behind my back. It's one of my Millenial talents."

She pushed herself up slightly onto her hands, but she was a bit wobbly still, so she settled for just a slight turn. "Now," she said, "you aren't on the clock, are you?"

"Well, no, technically I—"

"Good. Than the least you can do is drive me home and help me get cleaned up. I feel sticky and gross as fuck, pun intended."

Alan glanced back at her red-and-cream painted ass, and he couldn't help feel a small surge. Rachel's lips parted slightly, and she took a small, sharp breath. Then she gave Alan a liquid-steel smile.

"Well... maybe if you're good, we can do another round when we get there," she said. She reached down, and pulled apart her asscheaks, giving Alan a clear view of her flexing anus. "I do have one more virginity I can give away, you know. It losing this one feels anything like the last one, it has your name on it."

***

It was late afternoon by the time Alan trudged up the last few steps to his apartment. His back was sore, and he felt a little woozy, and dead tired. He didn't notice Mira's luggage piled outside the door until he'd almost run into it.

Just then, Mira herself opened the door, turned and speaking to someone inside. "—so there's not that much in the first place. We should be good to... oh, hey Unc!"

She grinned and rushed in to give him a hug. Her hand snaked down to give his butt a grope like she didn't give a damn.

blkngry
blkngry
2,186 Followers