Alaskan Extreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Jaslyn nodded.

"Good! I believe you are starting to get the picture. We will be landing soon so enjoy the scenery and welcome to your new home, ... Alaska."

Alaskan Extreme

by Kajira Dancer

Chapter 2 - Arrival

"Alaska?" Jaslyn asked herself in horror.

She turned away from her kidnapper and stared out the window to her right in dismay. The view she saw was unrelenting wilderness. Her eyes moved from snow-capped mountains, to rough terrain covered in towering trees, to rivers rushing over boulders and rocky ravings, and lastly to lakes that were evident in abundance. There were no signs of roads, electrical or telephone lines, developments, or even any man-made objects.

"He must be telling the truth, ... it is Alaska. But, ... how did we get here?" Jaslyn wondered. Then, she added up the blistering headache pounding in her forehead and her dry, swollen mouth. "He drugged me! The rat bastard drugged me!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Jake saw his new acquisition suddenly writhe about. "She's finally getting it," he thought. "Good, let Her realize that She's completely dependent on me, her Owner and Master!"

"Hmmph!" Jaslyn tried to shriek. She wiggled again; her attempts were stymied by the aircraft harness and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. "Hmmph," she shrieked again, this time in frustration.

Jaslyn stilled and forced herself to examine her bondage when her stoutest efforts resulted in no loosening of her strictly controlled situation. "Cuffs, ... the fucker has locked cuffs on my wrists." She twisted her right wrist slightly and confirmed that a small, shiny padlock held the cuff's tongue locked tightly in place. A larger, temporary padlock connected the 'D' ring of the cuff to a short section of chain. "My feet must be chained the same way." Another thought intruded on her mind. "He's thought this out! Has he kidnapped other women? Is he a mass murderer? Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm such a fool!"

Jake had kept most of his attention focused on his new slave. Since, the little Cessna was on autopilot, he pretended to be absorbed in flying but wanted to see how Jaslyn adjusted to the realization of her situation. When he saw her eyes widen and her nostrils flare quickly in and out he readied himself to intervene. Tears began to streak her cheeks and bubbles of snot erupted from her nostrils.

"Shhhh," jaslyn heard in her headset. She opened her eyes and saw Jake looking into her eyes. He tenderly wiped tears off her cheeks and squeezed a tissue over her nose. "Is he concerned?" she thought with surprise. The back of one hand caressed her cheek. "What?" she asked herself.

"If you're completely quiet, ... I'll take out the gag. Nod if you agree."

jaslyn's tongue was cramped by the intruding gag and the dryness of her mouth was concerning. She nodded quickly.

Jake loosened the single strap holding the fat plug in her mouth and eased it out of the ring gag. That left the leather harness over her head and the ring jammed behind her front teeth. Jake smiled in amusement because he was certain jaslyn didn't realize the ring gag would remain in place, for awhile at least.

jaslyn tried to snarl at Jake in displeasure when she discovered her cramped jaw wasn't going to get relief.

Jake only smiled back and whispered into his mic, "Remember our deal, ... I expect calm and quiet." At her silence, he nodded and added, "Good, slave."

Jake's lips brushed against jaslyn's forehead and he whispered, "I need to talk and you need to pay careful attention because your happiness, health, and even your very life depend on you understanding our relationship." He traced the open maw of her mouth with the tip of a thumb. "Understand?"

jaslyn nodded.

"Good! First, I'm sure you noticed that we are miles from another human being. In fact, from our destination it's over 50 miles to the nearest cabin. And, that's only a hunting lodge that's used a few months of the year. They do some fishing and some big game hunting."

By now, Jack's hands were rubbing jaslyn's neck and caressing her hair behind her ears. jaslyn resisted the urge to shake her head and try to dislodge his hand.

Jack tightly grasped a handful of jaslyn's hair and drew her head back. His voice toughened. "The situation is that it is just me and my little fuck toy miles and miles from the nearest people. If I get hurt, ... you die a lonely death out here. Remember, only I can get into our food stores, only I can access the plane and turn on its controls, there is no phone, there is no radio, our internet access is limited and only I can get our vsat terminal tied into the internet. There's much more, ... but do you understand that without me, ... you die alone out here in remote Alaska?"

jaslyn felt a tear slip down her cheek. She nodded her head. The string of drool that escaped on the downward nod brought a flush of embarrassment and anger as well.

Jake relaxed his grip on her hair and took a second to kiss her open mouth. jaslyn felt his warm lips search around the big oval created by her lips. She also felt his breath across her tongue. The dazed woman kept her tongue far away from Jake's as he explored around the inside of her mouth.

"So," Jake spoke and jaslyn started. "I was lost in his touch," she muttered to herself in wonder and a bit of anger. "What kind of idiot am I to enjoy his touch? He's a kidnapper and soon enough, he'll be a rapist as well!"

"Second," Jack spoke in a clear and commanding voice. "You are my slave and I am your Master. That means that I now own you! You are property, ... my property! As such, I will use you however I wish; however it pleases me!"

"Understand?"

jaslyn closed her eyes as the enormity of what Jake said sunk in. Eyes still closed, she slowly nodded.

"Good! Within that context, I can be your teacher, your best friend, your lover, ... or the very devil himself!"

Jake's voice had risen and harshened as the described himself as the devil. jaslyn gulped and told herself, "Yes, ... he certainly intends to add rapist to his list of crimes." She heard something about pain and quickly focused all her attention back to what he was saying.

"You're learning. Good! As my slave, there will be pain to focus your attention, pain to correct your errors and improve your learning, and of course, there will be pain if true punishment is deserved. However, if you are an ideal slave, student, and lover, ... then there will be pleasure; pleasure enough for us both."

jaslyn stared into her captive's eyes and thought, "Yes, he does care for me. But, ... Jack the Master cares for his slave girl not for jaslyn the college student with all of her life ahead of her."

"Bastard!" she thought.

"Later I'll explain the rules. But for now, ... obey and don't resist or attempt to escape. If you can remember those guidelines, we'll get along nicely."

The engine droned on and the air rushed past the cockpit. The unrelenting noise lulled jaslyn and she relaxed. At some point, she slipped into a light slumber without any real intent to rest.

A huge jolt awoke her. "Are we crashing?" she wailed in fear. "We're underwater!" Then, the Cessna shuddered again and the water covering the cockpit slipped away. "We've landed, ... on the water." jaslyn thought with amazement. Outside, she saw a small bay covered in whitecaps.

"We've landed!" Jake declared in an amused tone over her headset. "It'll take a lot more time than normal to get situated because I won't be tying off at my floating dock. Since this is my last flight of the season, I'll be stowing away the Cessna for the winter. You can stay in your seat while I'm working and think about your role in my little family.

When the door opened, the blast of cool air that rolled inside brought an instant chill to jaslyn's breasts. Looking down, she realized her drool had completely soaked the top of her dress and even her bra was wet. "Bastard!" she hissed inwardly again. She struggled once again to get loose. "No chance at all to escape," she moaned. When the Cessna jolted, jaslyn looked out the forward window and saw they were slowly moving backwards, away from the edge of the water. In a moment, she saw a set of tracks appear under the front of the little airplane. "He's taking the plane out of the water," she wondered. "Winter is too severe to leave a plane on the water." She shivered at the thought of the coming snow and ice of a near-arctic winter. Tears started to pour out of her eyes. "He's right! The bastard does control my very life. I can't possibly escape even if winter weren't coming."

Outside, Jack was carefully watching that the Cessna tires stayed inside the "U" channel tracks that ran down the slope from his sheet metal hanger to the edge of the bay. A hand-held wired remote control ran inside the hanger where a 12,000 pound winch slowly but surely inched the Cessna up the incline to its winter home in the hanger. A set of deep-cycle batteries ganged together operated the winch and everything electrical in the hanger. All batteries at Jack's remote site were recharged from sets of solar panels and a wind turbine. Power generation was especially difficult in the winter with ice and snow buildup threatening the solar arrays unless they were carefully maintained.

Once in the hanger, Jack checked the outside temperature; it was 40 degrees. "Yes, a beautiful day," he grinned. "jaslyn will have at least two weeks before the first winter storm arrives."

Jack loaded his bags and gear from the Cessna onto a small trailer behind one of his four-wheelers. He approached a wall-mounted heavy steel storage cabinet and entered a pass code onto a digital pad. The door unlocked and Jack selected a set of keys and an electrical control module. The ignition key was for the four-wheeler was on the ring; however, without the electrical control module plugged into the wiring harness, the four-wheeler's engine couldn't start.

Jack also drew out of the cabinet a small tote bag. Jack grinned at the images evoked by the bag's simple contents. "Time to start," he chuckled aloud.

jaslyn looked up and watched the Cessna inch backwards under a building. Her eyes needed a minute to adjust to the sudden shade. "We're here," she thought with resignation.

Warily, she watched her captor enter the cockpit. Silently, he knelt down in the cramped confines of the cabin and slipped a slim cable around the narrowest portion of her waist. A click indicated it was locked in place. She had no choice but to cooperate, Jack kept her tightly controlled as he slipped one wrist free only to lock it to the waist chain. She trembled as she was manhandled. "He knows what he's doing," she told herself in horror. "He's either done this before, or he's practiced somehow."

jaslyn realized that while still belted into the seat, her feet were now unchained. A momentary surge of hope surged through her being. "I can run away," she thought eagerly. Then, as he tugged her up from her seat and guided her to the open door she realized, "But, ... there's nowhere to run." Crushed, she was led out of the plane and the sudden move of being pushed down on her knees brought her back to full awareness of what Jack was doing.

She quickly looked around and saw she was in a garage or hanger that had three overhead doors and three storage bays. "He's got snowmobiles, four-wheelers, jet skis and lots of other gear. Maybe I can bide my time and escape later." Her spirit raised, she stared directly at Jack and wondered what was next.

"You should notice that you are kneeling. That is a slave's position that pleases me. It shows respect and subservience. When not performing a task, this should be the position you assume. Nod if you understand."

jaslyn, nodded.

"You should also notice that I've pushed your knees down on a pad rather than the bare concrete floor. This is a sign that I am willing to protect my property and keep It from unnecessary discomfort or pain unless it is warranted. Nod if you understand that Master has mercy for his property"

jaslyn gulped. "His slave. He's serious." She reluctantly nodded.

"Good," Jack responded with a grin. "Now to cement a slave's status, ... hmmm, what is missing?"

jaslyn didn't like the look of enjoyment on Jack's face at this question. "Hmmmf," she muttered aloud crossly.

"No, that's not it," Jack shot back happily. "What is missing? Why, a collar! A slave must have a collar!"

"Collar?" jaslyn cringed.

Jack took a heavy steel collar from the tote bag he'd set down on a work counter. He held it up for jaslyn to see. "This indicates my ownership. It indicates slavery for its wearer. And it allow for controlling a slave."

jaslyn stared in horror at the heavy steel rings on the collar. "I can imagine what they're for," she told herself. "And the collar, ... it is heavy and bulky." With dread, jaslyn was sure the collar could do more than just control.

"There's no key," Jack's declaration interrupted jaslyn's thoughts. Once on, this collar can never be removed. Also," he grinned as his face came close to jaslyn's, "the collar has electronics imbedded inside which measure the distance from the transceiver in the collar to a low-level signal broadcast from my cabin. Get too far away, and the collar initiates a tightening sequence that releases a piano wire from inside the collar which will garrote the wearer."

jaslyn stared in horror at the device.

"Also," Jack continued cheerfully, "if the battery in the collar loses power, than the 'kill sequence' is also initiated. Inside the cabin is a special charging station that must be used twice a week. If the collar begins to beep, it has less than 24 hours charge left. Remember, I control the electricity in the cabin. Nod if all this makes sense to my little slavelette."

jaslyn shuddered visibly at the horrible device. Reluctantly, and given no choice in the matter, she nodded. She almost collapsed as the device encircled her neck and a loud 'snick' indicated the lock had engaged.

"That's the fun part," Jack announced.

Warily, jaslyn watched as Jack drew forth what was clearly a pet leash. She could only kneel and witness the approach of the snap at the end of the leash. As expected, Jack snapped the end of the chain to the cold steel ring dangling from the collar directly under her chin. "Follow," he commanded.

A gentle tug upward brought jaslyn to her feet and Jack drew her toward a worktable. When he lifted the leash over the scarred wooden top, jaslyn had no choice but to move her upper body across the table until her hips came against the edge. A tightening of the leash drew her chin down to the tabletop, leaving her upper body lying across the table. Her wrists were still bound against the snug-fitting waist chain. Helpless and whimpering, jaslyn closed her eyes as Jack somehow tied off the leash under the tabletop and walked around to her rear. "I can't see him," she thought.

She groaned when Jack grasped one of her ankles and attached the cuff still locked on her ankle to the table. Her other ankle was similarly fastened and her helplessness was complete.

"Ho!" she complained through her ring gag.

A loud splat rang out in the room and jaslyn's rump exploded in pain. "Howww!" she shrieked.

A moment later, she realized that Jack's hand was caressing her aching rump. "Hut? Ho!"

"Silly slut isn't wearing panties!"

"What!" jaslyn wondered. "No! Where the fuck are my panties?"

She tried to rise up in protest; the leash held her down and her wrists were trapped against her waist. Helpless, she could barely wriggle her butt.

"Nice!" Jack commented to her horror. His hand was now freely roaming around her backside. "Soft and perfect!" he added.

"Ho!" jaslyn complained again.

jaslyn felt Jack grab her hair in a tight grip and he yanked back, stretching her chin upward.

"How!" jaslyn yelled.

"If my little slut slave says no one more time," Jack warned her, "I'll use a cane instead of a paddle to administer the fifty penalty strokes already earned. Plus," his voice increased in menace, "I'll add more penalty strokes. Be warned, ... I fully understand gag speak."

Ho! = No!

Howww! = Ow!

Hut? = What?

Hease! = Please!

Hokay! = Okay!

Hepp! = Help!

Hepp hee! = Help me!

jaslyn stilled instantly. Her butt still ached from the single swat it'd received. "How can I survive fifty like that?" she wondered fearfully.

"Better," Jack said with obvious satisfaction. "That first swat was to get my slave's attention, the punishment hasn't started."

The questing fingers returned to her butt. This time, jaslyn held back any protest. "It's not like I can do anything about it," she rationalized. In fact, Jack's soft touch was calming and she squirmed. "It's kinda hot!" she thought as his fingertips slipped between her butt cheeks and drifted down to her pussy. Unconsciously, her butt spasmed to protect itself and Jack chuckled behind her.

"Does my slut enjoy having her ass and pussy touched?"

jaslyn flushed in embarrassment. The fingers pulled at her outer labia and roamed around the inside of her sex flaps. Abruptly, the touch was gone and jaslyn jerked at the loss.

"Time for business first," Jack said sternly. jaslyn's heart sank. "Time for my punishment," she thought.

"Time to be punished for infractions on the plane," Jack announced. "Twice my bitch failed to respond to specific questions; at twenty-five for each infraction, that's fifty total. Normally, I'd make my property count aloud each stroke. However, my little piglet hasn't proven too smart yet." His voice hardened in menace, "Slaves learn or they become meat for the wolves!"

jaslyn lost control of herself and hot piss ran down her leg. Firstly, she was totally humiliated and secondly, she feared for her life when she heard Jack's exclamation of dismay.

Jack was inwardly pleased at jaslyn's response. "She'll train easily," he crowed. "This is perfect! Just can't let Her know how happy I am." He pulled back his arm and started a slow cadence of strokes against the outside of jaslyn's right butt cheek. He calmly counted each stroke. The soft tissue flexed and rippled with the strokes in an almost hypnotic manner. Jack was very pleased with his slave!

jaslyn was lucky in that each punishing stroke was much softer than the initial one that got her attention for speaking out of turn. Nonetheless, she howled with pain and only heard Jack every few strokes as she stopped shrieking to catch her breath.

After ten strokes, Jack switched to the outside of her other cheek. At twenty, he began to hit the back of her butt. At thirty, he switched to the other backside.

By now, jaslyn was writhing about and howling as best she could given the ring gag. Jack didn't slow a bit.

At forty strokes he switched to his bare hand and gave five upward directed strokes to each of her inner thighs. At fifty, Jack paused. He was clearly out of breath. Also, his cock was hard as steel and beginning to ache from arousal.

Jack wandered away for a few minutes to let jaslyn cool down from the punishment. He attached the trailer to his four-wheeler and got it ready to go. Behind the trailer, he attached a fifteen-foot lead chain with a snap at the end. "She doesn't know it," he thought with obvious satisfaction, "but my slave is going to have to walk to the cabin; she isn't riding with me in the four-wheeler."

Finished, Jack walked back to the bench and carefully cleaned his hands and then coated his fingertips with KY jelly. Ignoring anything about his slave except for her wondrous ass, Jack speared his three middle fingers together and set his middle finger softly on the crinkly grommet of his bitch's asshole.

jaslyn's butt clenched at the unexpected touch. "Nooo!" she yelled silently. "He's gonna rape me now!"