Alaskan Extreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Jack was far from ready to sex his slave for the first time. Instead, he whispered aloud, "I'm afraid my slut can't take another fifty spankings for its behavior in the hanger today. Instead, I'm trading something else for the pain. Lucky slut should praise its Master for His mercy."

"Fifty more!" jaslyn howled to herself. "He was going to hit me fifty more times!' Holy shit! I'd die!"

Jack set his middle finger into her butt to his first joint. Carefully, he let it roam around the tightest hole on his slave girl and gently stretched it out. When he added a second finger, jaslyn whimpered audibly below him. Grinning, Jack added a third finger and he now had three fingers buried one joint deep in jaslyn's rump. He pulled out and lubricated his fingertips again, chuckling at jaslyn's moan of relief.

This time, he started with the three fingertips and pulled them around in circles; more vigorously stretching her ass now that it had been loosened up a bit. Jack continued until he had all three fingers questing just past his second finger joint. He widened his fingers and grinned at her groan of anguish. Deciding to upset his slave girl a bit more, he brought his left hand up and under his right in order to begin massaging her pussy. "I'll wait a little before moving to Her clit," he thought with satisfaction. "It's best for Her to feel pleasure and humiliation at the same time. Plus, ... I don't want Her thinking She has any say in Her training."

jaslyn was in hell! A virgin, she'd certainly never let anyone play with her ass. "It's unclean!" she shrieked. The renewed touch on her pussy was added humiliation; especially because, "It feels good," she moaned. Unconsciously, she rolled her butt to move his touch toward her clit. At his chuckle of enjoyment, she flushed once again in humiliation. "I can't do anything right!" she wailed.

Once his slut was beginning to enjoy her pussy stimulation and her ass loosening, Jack reached beside him with his lube-slippery right hand and picked up an already slick butt plug. He knew she was ready; her asshole was still expanded and hadn't closed. He set the narrowed portion of the fat plug against her butt grommet and pushed smoothly until it set. The howl of anguish by jaslyn at the larger object raping into her ass brought nothing but deep satisfaction to Jack. She moaned when he removed his hand from her now slick and loose pussy. "My slut isn't ready to have a nice cumm," he whispered into her ear. "Be good and I'll make my slave girl feel good tonight."

With that horrifying thought in her head, jaslyn felt her leg cuffs released from the table and Jack drew her toward the four-wheeler. Each step brought a new cramp from the too-large object jammed into her butt. "What did he do?" she thought. "Is something still in my butt?" After getting to the trailer, she was certain Jack had stuck something into her ass. Plus, the slippery lube now coated her inner thighs and jaslyn thought it felt nasty.

Jack fired up the four-wheeler, looked backward at his disheveled slave girl, and slowly inched out of the hanger. As expected, the yank on her collar convinced jaslyn to stagger after; the lead line brokered no slack. If she fell, the chain would drag her to the house. Humming in happiness, Jack gas the four-wheeler a bit more gas, glanced back to enjoy the awkward staggering steps jaslyn took as a result of the butt plug, and said, "Yes, ... all in all, ... a great start. Every step She takes to the cabin that long butt plug will remind her who's the boss. Plus, I can't wait to see the expression on Her face when She sees her kennel."