"Alba" Damned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

I was huffing and puffing, my breath short from sheer exhaustion. I started seeing purple lights dancing in front of my eyes as I continued to scour Jessica's pink interior, my cock swollen to its fullest extent filling out the tight girth of Miss Alba's elastic love slot, its muscles working around it in a throttling grip.

Waves of exhilaration were building in my rod as I worked Jessica's little slit in and out, out and in, my slosh being pinched back with concerted effort.

Jessica was pushing her manicured fingernails into the sofa seat, moaning like crazy as my cock teasingly flicked the bottom of her swollen clit. I could feel that waves of ecstasy were building inside Jessica that her eager, crackling little pussy was building into an inexhaustible fire yearning to be put out, that inside her the churning of another climax was forming.

My nerve endings were coming close to blowing inside Jessica's snatch and she must have sensed it, "hold on a bit longer baby I'm so close."

Shit, hearing Jessica say that infused me with a bit more stamina and I willed it to control the convulsions in my dick as I drove it up her canal. This was a superstar I told myself, and I was going to fuck her for all she was worth.

Jessica's Pussy lips curled around my man meat as I continued to drill into her, her little ass gyrating with each powerful thrust. I was in a state of delirium as I used my remaining energy to please her cunny tunnel with hard penetrating thrusts, causing her to bury her face in a cushion to stop her from yelling out in sheer exhilarating ecstasy.

Jessica's body violently rocked underneath me as I switched my thrusts from fast and animalistic, to slow and deep, then back again.

Then her face went placid as a tremor shot through her, "fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckeme", she begged, as her vagina contracted, stiffening its grip around my dick, her toes curled, and from deep within her body lit up, as her dam broke.

Jessica's pussy gripped tightly round my cock, and I pushed deep into her as my cum drew from my balls to my shaft ready to explode. She pinched her eyes close holding her breath as she felt my cock twitch inside her followed by a shower burst of warm sticky strings spewing into her canal.

I felt Jessica buck her hips back getting my entire dick into her, as my body spasmed as I continued spraying stream after stream into her, her pussy automatically reacted desperately milking my dick, drawing my hot jiz deep inside her.

Jessica clenched her teeth as her orgasm washed over her, sending chills through her, thrusting herself into me, draining my balls of its cream. Her lips trembled as her orgasm churned inside her causing her to shudder, while I slowly continued to thrust into her. My balls burned, my dick tingled as the last few drops of cum mingled with Jessica's own juices, as she slowly grinded her hips into me, while I softly kissed the small of her back and massaged her firm tit, pinching her nipple.

Our combined orgasms melted over us for a few tantalizing moments...All we felt was pleasure. I collapsed on Jessica's back, spent, my dick going limb inside her.

We fucked three times that night before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke to an empty hotel room, on the coffee table was a note, one that now stands on display on my desk:

Hey Fab

Sorry I couldn't stick around, but I had to catch an early flight back home. Don't worry about the bill it's taken care of, also, don't worry about us not using protection, I'm on the pill.

Thanks for a very enjoyable and satisfying night. You'll understand it's not possible for us to see each other again, but hey, at least you got to see me naked, and so much more.

Thanks again.

xxoxxx

Jessica Alba.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12