Alecia's New Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and submissive continue enjoyment of toy.
2.8k words
4.54
21.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part II of III. If you haven’t read the first part, I suggest you go back and check that one first before going on with Part II - Archangel*

“Mmmmm Master,” alecia purred, watching as Jimmy opened one of their toy bags. He retrieved a wired remote control dual bullet vibe and motioned for her to get on her hands and knees. She complied and sucked in a quick breath as she felt his hands pushing the two silver objects into her; One in her cunt and the other into her ass. Her body shivered and a moan escaped her as he turned the remote to the lowest setting, rubbing her bottom and working a waist belt on her.

“On your back slut” he smiled, watching as she quickly moved into the requested position, her legs spread nicely. She loved the way he controlled her, even more, she loved the feeling it gave her. She always got a little more wet just hearing him voice a command. Her little holes quivered around the invading objects as they hummed away inside her. She watched happily as he took her arms and moved them to her sides, attaching her wrist restraints to the rings on the side of the belt, forcing her hands to remain at her sides. “That’s a good girl” he smiled, his hand coming around to pat her sex, her hips involuntarily lifting to press herself against his palm.

Excited, Toy stayed where she was put, kneeling on the floor next to the bed watching the action before her. The vibrating plug he had placed in her ass moments ago sent pulse after pulse of pleasure through her. She wanted to touch herself but knew better; instead she just concentrated on the pleasure in her ass as she watched Jimmy continue binding alecia to the bed. Her eyes followed him as he retrieved another set of restraints and placed them on alecia’s ankles, pulling her legs wide apart. With the help of two strands of rope, he tied her ankles to the corner posts at the foot of the bed. Finished with the bindings, he reached for toy and helped her to the bed, kneeling next to alecia’s head. The two girls smiled at each other as Jimmy moved to kneel on the opposite side of alecia across from Toy.

His hand moved swiftly to the back of Toys head and pulled her towards his hard cock. Her mouth instinctively opened as she hungered to taste him. Directly above her, alecia watched as Toy’s lips slipped around the head of her Master’s cock, slowly sliding down the shaft to the base. “Ooooo you’re going to fuck her now aren’t you Master?!?” alecia cooed. “Soon precious, soon.” He said smiling. The thought of the impending fuck elicited a sweet moan from Toys lips, sending the vibrations through his cock to his spine. “Suck it!” alecia groaned, straining at her restraints as she longed to reach up and pinch the girls nipples, hard! “Get my Master good and wet toy, so he can shove that wonderful cock into your slutty little fuck hole!” she continued. Toy moaned deeper as she began to bob furiously on his thick cock. Jimmy reached down and slipped his fingers through alecia’s hair. “You’re looking forward to watching me fuck our little sluttoy aren’t you.” He smiled. “Mmmm YES!” she grinned wickedly, “I love watching your cock stretch the holes of our toys!”

Removing his cock from her mouth, he slapped her several times across her cheeks with the wet shaft of his cock. Slipping his fingers under the collar she wore, he directed her into a 69 position above alecia. Toy waited patiently for instructions as Jimmy moved back to the toy bag, retrieving a few more items. Taking a thick rope, he slipped it under alecia’s hips, and brought it over the front, twisting it tightly a few inches above her sweet slit. “Eat my slut” he commanded, watching Toy’s head quickly dip in submission. Alecia moaned softly as Toy began to gently lick at her cunt. As she ate, Jimmy slipped the ends of the rope around Toy’s neck and tied it tightly, forcing Toy’s head to stay fixed in place, unable to move away from alecia’s dripping cunt. Satisfied with the position, he took up the remote to the vibes inside alecia and turned it on full blast. The resulting shock of pleasure caused little alecia to arch her back completely off the bed, bucking against Toy’s talented tongue.

“Oh he’s going to fuck you now whore!” alecia gleamed, watching as he kneeled above her head. “My Master is going to give you one hell of a fucking slut!” Toy whimpered into the soaked cunt pressed to her face, trying to push her tongue in further, her little chin rubbing against alecia’s clit. Alecia’s tongue flicked out as he offered the tip of his cock to her, playing over it lightly. Smiling, he pulled his cock back up and stroked the head up and down the glistening slit of the toy in front of him. Just a few inches above her, alecia watched as her Master pushed his cock into Toy. The three of them simultaneously moaned as his cock bottomed out in her cunt. “Mmpph” her tongue lapped out at his balls swaying above her, “FUCK HER GOOD MASTER!”

Jimmy reached forward and grabbed both of Toy’s wrists, pulling her arms back behind her and holding them for leverage. As he pulled on her wrists, fucking her with long deep strokes, alecia squirmed beneath them. The combination of the powerful bullets and Toy’s tongue was just to much for her. “Please Master.. I need to cum again.. oh GOD it….oh .. FUCK MASTER PLEASE LEMME CUMMM!!!” Before she was even finished, Toy screamed out as well, albeit a bit muffled from the cunt her face was stuck to. “ME TOO PLEEEASE PLEASE SIR I NEED TO CUM TO PLEASE!” Jimmy took both of Toy’s wrists in one hand as he used the other to give her ass a few slaps, his hips churning a bit faster now. “Not yet sluts” he replied, “both of you, hold it” The girls whimpered as they tried to concentrate, their stomachs tightening as they attempted to stave off the release they both needed so badly. He redoubled his efforts, fucking the girl roughly, his balls swinging up slapping at her clit. Each forward stroke pressed him against the base of the plug in Toys ass, in turn pressing it into toy. Each time forward the added stimulation brought a high pitched squeal from Toy’s lungs, her body still trying to hold off her orgasm. With a hard slap to Toy’s ass, Jimmy groaned out, “Cum for me Sluts!” Both girls released and cried out together as their orgasms slammed into their toned bodies. Toy sucked alecia’s clit into her mouth as her hips violently shook, squeezing hungrily at both the cock in her cunt and the vibrating plug in her ass. Jimmy held on tightly and continued to pound her through her orgasm, giving her ass a few good slaps in the process. Below them, alecia was having a mind blowing orgasm of her own. The unrelenting bullets and the sucking on her clit kept her orgasm rolling. Twisting in her bindings she repeatedly heaved her hips up at Toy. As the orgasm kept on going, she actually tried to sink her hips into the bed, pulling away from Toy. However, the rope connecting them made that impossible. Her stomach nearly knotted itself as she ached deeply from the intensity and longevity of her orgasm. When it finally subsided, she could do no more than observe the fucking above her and groan half consciously.

A bubblish chant of ‘fuck me, use me, fuck me, use me’ rose from alecia’s soaked cunt. Spent and unable to move her head, Toy resigned to just laying her face on alecia’s wetness while concentrated on the plug in her ass and the pounding her cunt was receiving. Jimmy groaned as he continued to hammer away at her, enjoying the milking action her cunt was producing. “Work that ass slut!” he moaned, the slapping of her ass continued. Toy responded as best she could, using whatever energy was left in her legs she rocked herself against him, helping him to use her.

The display above her was rousing the energy back through her body. Alecia began to undulate her hips again, attempting to grind into Toy’s mouth. “Yeah Master, mmm it’s sooo hot seeing your cock ramming in and out of her juicy cunt! I love watching you use our toys, do it Master, do it for me, your slut please!!!, fuck the whore and dump your spunk up her slutty hole!”

As alecia urged him on, Jimmy leaned forward over Toy’s back, nipping and biting at her shoulders and neck. Using just his hips he fucked her roughly, taking his pleasure from the tight confines of her dripping cunt. Toy responded by squeezing herself around his hardness, wanting to please him, to feel him explode and mark her with his hot seed. Alecia opened her mouth and flailed her tongue around, in the hopes of catching some of the juices dripping down from above her.

With one last powerful thrust, Jimmy lodged himself deep inside Toy. His jaws clamped tightly around the back of her neck as he growled, his balls pumping a torrent of cum into the young girls womb. Toy screamed out as another orgasm caught her, washing over her as she felt herself being filled. Beneath them, alecia slipped through a mini orgasm herself, the vocalizations of Toy vibrating her clit along with the bullets, her eyes on her Masters balls, watching as they contracted. Moaning, her eyes were glued to where the two were joined. Just a tiny bit of his cock could be seen, but she could make out the thick tube along the bottom of her Masters cock pulse as cum rocketed through it and into their toy. As he pulled out, he grabbed his cock and directed it down into alecia’s waiting mouth. She mumbled a thank you as she took him deep, tasting his seed and the juices of the slut above her. Happily she worked on his cock, cleaning it as she always did after he came. Reaching forward, he grabbed the rope around Toy’s neck and untied it letting her up. Freed, she rose up on her hands and wiggled her ass, turning back to smile at him. “Mmmmm thank you Sir” she cooed.

“Clean Master” alecia smiled, licking her lips to make sure she had it all. “Good slut” he grinned, then quickly put his hands on Toy’s ass and pushed her down onto alecia’s face. “Now get the rest!” Alecia purred into the cunt pressed to her face as she opened her mouth, slithering her tongue up into Toy’s freshly used hole. Toy squealed in delight and looked back, happy to have found such a couple to take her and use her as she so loved to be. “Clean me slut!” she cooed, wiggling her hips onto alecia’s hungry mouth.

Jimmy got off the bed and left his slut to her cleaning, walking into the kitchen to grab himself a drink before returning to the bedroom. Leaning against the door, sipping his drink, he watched as his precious finished extracting his cum from the cunt sitting on her face. “Untie her”, he said to Toy. In response she quickly moved to untie the ropes on her ankle restraints, and then unclipped the wrist restraints from the waist belt. As alecia moved to sit up, he motioned for Toy to come to him. Obediently she crawled off the bed and walked to him, dropping to her knees at his feet. Patting the side of his thigh, she moved to kneel next to him. Leaning against him she laid her face against his thigh as she wrapped her arms around his leg, hugging it.

“Get your vibe from the night stand slut, then sit back against the head board and remove the bullets”, he ordered. Alecia moved like a sleek cat, her eyes watching them, smiling, as she dipped her hand into the drawer of the nightstand and removed her favorite vibe. Puffing up some pillows against the head board, she lay back against them and pulled her feet flat to the bed up next to her ass, opening her cunt to their view. Licking her fingers as her eyes still held their gaze; she reached down and slowly removed the bullets from her cunt and ass. Turning the remote off and licking each clean, she placed them to the side. “Now get the vibe ready, and then show Toy here how my slut likes to get off for her Master” he said with a grin. Smiling back at them wickedly, she brought the vibe to her lips and slowly began inching it into her mouth, taking her time to suckle it. She moved it in and out slowly, twisting it around, pulling it out at times to tease them with a view of her tongue flicking out and around the head of the fake cock. Once properly serviced, she turned it on. Pressing the tip to the side of her throat, she slowly moved it downwards. Between her breasts it traveled, stopping to circle each taut nipple, then down over her stomach and navel. Further she brought it, slowly down to the start of her slit, then detouring to the sides. She moaned deeply as the tip of the vibe moved up and down the sides of her succulent cunt. Her juices began to flow again, glistening in the soft light of the bedroom. As she watched them, watching her, she moved her other hand down, parting her lips so they could see the tender pinkness of her inner folds. Bringing the vibe to her clit she shook softly, whimpering at her own will to give them a show and not hurry to fill herself. She stroked the vibe up and down her pinkness, stopping every few strokes to tease her opening with a soft push.

“NOW” he whispered. At his words she pushed the vibe into herself, trembling at the sensation of being filled again. Her back arched as her hips moved on their own to meet her hand. Bringing her other hand back up, she teased and pinched her nipples, the vibe moving slowly in and out of her slick cunt.

Transfixed by the scene on the bed, Toy watched quietly as her tongue slipped out to slide over her lips. Her own hand moved quietly up his leg to grasp his cock, slowly stroking it as she watched alecia pleasure herself.

Moving faster and faster, alecia’s breath began to run shallow. Soft whimpers escaped her lips as her hips bucked hard, her cunt hungry for the vibe which her hand fed it. Her fingers twisted and tugged on her nipples, moving back and for the between them. Pushing with her feet she nearly raised herself of the bed, her hand moving at a blinding pace now.

“Master… please” was all she could muster past her lips, her hand flying between her legs. He smiled, knowing what she was asking for, but he let her wait a few minutes longer. He always enjoyed watching her please her self. He knew she loved it too. The little exhibitionist she was, she always came in a hurry when she masturbated for him. That is, when he let her cum in a hurry. He grinned at her while her eyes pleaded with him for release. With a nod and a “Yes” he let her. Hearing his words, alecia arched her back and slammed the vibe into her “fuuuucccccccckkkkkk YES! Thank you MASTER!” she wailed, abusing her cunt with the vibe as another hard orgasm slammed into her.

Alecia’s eyes fluttered open, the vibe still humming in her cunt. She must have passed out, but it couldn’t have been long as her Master was just now walking towards the bed, Toy crawling behind him. He reached her and took the vibe from her cunt, turning it off and handing it back to Toy. Jimmy reached out, smiling, petting alecia as her breathing returned to normal. She looked at him lovingly and nuzzled her cheek into his hand. Behind him, toy was quietly sucking the girl-cum off the vibe.

“I think you two need a shower” he grinned.

-I'd appreciate any feedback out there and please vote. I've done a good bit of writing in the past, but this is the first set I've ever done for public consumption. -