Aleksander Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that today is your name-day, Master Aleksander."

"My birthday, yes."

"Let me show you, Master Aleksander, the services which a bed-slave can provide you. And this time, I will make certain that you remember."

Aleksander tried to back pedal away from her, to get himself some space to think, to come up with all the reasons why this was a terrible idea that his cock simply hadn't caught on to yet. The problem was, in backing away he succeeded only in knocking himself prone on the bed.

"Not very graceful this morning, are you, Master Aleksander?"

"Aleksander, my name is Aleksander, woman! I swear I will teach you that name if it is the lats thing I do!"

"Of course, Master Aleksander. Now, roll over onto your stomach for me, sir."

When he didn't move fast enough, Saavedra ushered him along, clucking at his inability to follow even the simplest instructions, all the while addressing him formerly and caressing every inch she could reach.

When he had finally rolled completely onto his stomach, and adjusted himself into a comfortable position, he heard her speak again. This time her voice was right next to his ear, and the effect it had upon his body would've been immediately obvious had he been laying the other way.

"First, Master Aleksander, you need to relax. My position as a bed-slave goes far beyond simple sexual service. It is my responsibility to make sure that you are taken care of, even when you refuse to take care of yourself."

He felt her hands then, hot against his skin like a thing alive. "Now, take a deep breath, Aleksander."

Her voice, coupled with the use of his name brooked no argument. Inhaling deeply through his nose, he could literally feel the layers of muscle parting beneath her hands. In that moment, he could sense all the things that had been bothering him for months, even years, slipping away.

"That's it, Master, much better. Do you feel the difference there?" Her hands continued to work as she gave him what amounted to a guided tour of his own body.

"This, here..." She pressed her fingers into the bed of muscles in his shoulders. "This is where you carry your anger, your tension. It's the muscles that control your sword arm, and the power of your swing. When it is tensed like this, your aim will not be as true, and your power diminished, Master. You should be taking better care of yourself."

"Yes, Saavedra."

The words slipped from his mouth so quickly he almost didn't realize that he had said them.

"Good. Now... Roll over again."

Not wanting to wait in order to find out what sort of pleasure the young girl had in store for him, Aleksander rolled over without hesitation.

Saavedra straddled his hips, and with a practiced motion dropped herself so that his entire cock was now embedded within her. A sharp cry, louder than any sound he'd heard her make before pierced the room.

After a moment, she was still, just holding him inside her. "Aleksander..." Her voice was hypnotic, and the way she said his name seared into his soul. "You have such, potential, Master, such raw unused, unknown power within you..."

Sensing something of importance coming from her, Aleksander kept his mouth shut, listening rather than commenting.

"I came to Kippling for you, Master. A man, Durgan, told me that you had the makings of a great man within you. That you had the gift of a man born on a horse, and the powers of a man of the sands. I didn't know what he meant...I didn't understand all of it, until just a little while ago."

"You possess so much, and yet you give so much back to us. To the slaves, to your people. You can be kind, caring, loving and tender; you have the ability to cradle us in your hand and take care of us, and you do. Yet you are not soft. You are a man of the desert, a man of these lands. You're sun darkened skin, your sun-bleached hair, hard muscles earned by years of fighting for a kingdom that you believed it. And you are angry, aggressive, passionately violent. You are like the great cat of your family coat, switching effortlessly from one to the other."

"You could be so much more than what you are now, you could be so much happier with your life. I came to you because I desired to be the slave of the Slave King, of the man who has made us human again. But I have seen you know, I have seen many sides of you even in our brief knowledge of one another. Last night you fucked me like a beast gone wild. It was, as I said before, magnificent. Passionate to the point of madness, your love bites made me scream, your fingers made me howl, and I would forever keep coming back to serve you if you knew of no other way." As she spoke now, she began to move, sliding all the way up to the tip of his cock and letting it rest for just a second before driving herself back down on it.

"But you are so much better than a beast, and so much more than a simple man. Take me, please."

"Saavedra..." Aleksander let the name die on his lips as he saw the fire in her eyes. There was no convincing her otherwise. And once the first step was taken, there would be no turning back.

"Aleksander... Master, please. I want to be your slave. Not the Slave King's." She punctuated the remark by slamming herself down onto him again. "Yours."

In a movement nearly too quick to follow, Aleksander threw her off and slammed her up against the wall with enough force to shake the room. Her cry echoed through the vaulted chamber and her long nails raked at his back. With a single thrust he buried himself inside of her and proceeded to draw himself back and slam her into the wall over and over again.

Her screams were nothing more than her normal breathy whisper at higher volumes, and each time she cried out into his ear it drove him further and further towards the edge of madness.

Finally, unable to support both of their weight any longer, he carried her over to the bed, feeling only vaguely the bloody trails that she had carved into his shoulders.

Dropping her on the bed, he crawled over top of her, letting himself give in to all of the urges that she obviously had enjoyed before. Baring his teeth, he wrapped his arms tight around her body and drew her into a tight hug before sinking them slowly, lovingly and viciously into her shoulder.

He could feel her body shake with orgasm as he held his teeth in place. Aleksander could feel her body trying to line itself up to get his cock back inside her. But not yet, if she want to be a slave, then a slave she would be...

"Saavedra..." He spoke the name into her ear, gently, like a lover would.

"Yes, Master Aleksander?"

"I think it's time for a change of pace. Get down on your knees."

To be continued...

12