Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing Alene, it feels so good." Alene didn't answer, instead, Nadia felt her wife's hands squeezing her breasts, she moaned. Alene's cock reached the tree line and was positioned directly in front of an old looking tree, the bark pressing against her skin. Nadia now had to spread her legs to accommodate Alene's girth.

"Ok, part two love," Alene said as her pole stopped expanding, "Next we move our weight to the cock, Nadia I need you to pay attention, do you see a vein running along the top of my shaft?" Nadia located it, an easy job as it was as thick as her finger.

"Please make sure your clit and slit are resting on it, I know it sounds strange but trust me. When I grow you might feel like you're falling, please remember I am here, you are safe." Alene went on as Nadia positioned herself over the vein.

Nadia felt her feet leave the ground, she saw the cock growing into the tree, wondering what will happen. An answer came when the tree made a few creaking sounds in protest before succumbing to the cock and falling down. The growth became more and more substantial, all along the forest trees fell as they met Alene's beast. Soon the ground was a distant visage, Nadia guessed she was at least 20 feet high. "Look back," Alene encouraged her and hugged her lover tightly as the cock kept growing. Nadia turned her head and saw the house in the distance, she also saw Alene's balls, just as big as her cock.

When Nadia turned her head forward she first noticed the vein she sat on. It was now thicker than her body, and a new sensation filled her mind. She could feel Alene's cock, she felt the blood rushing through it, touching her clit. She felt a pulse, and before her eyes the monster pulsated, knocking over a few trees. In the time Nadia looked at Alene's sack Alene grew over a mile.

"Do you feel it, Nadia?" Alene whispered in her ear, "Can you feel our cock?"

"It's so strange Alene," Nadia said, a shiver ran down her spine as a spasm ran through Alene's cock, advancing it by a few yards. Nadia wondered if, by some form of magic, she was part of Alene. She lifted her body carefully and to her amazement, she was not conjoined with Alene, where she sat was a moist patch, she came back down. "How is this possible Alene? How can I feel what you feel?"

Alene giggled, "Like it? You noticed you're sitting on one of my veins, what your feeling is the flow of blood in my cock and any vibration that it experiences, that's all. Your mind and clit do the rest for you."

"Amazing," Nadia mumbled to herself, "I can feel you're approaching your full size." The head of Alene's cock was hardly visible. Nadia assumed it was over three miles away from her, yet she felt every bump and pulse that Alene experienced.

"Mmm," Alene moaned, "I am at my fullest, did you feel the house we crushed?"

"That was a house? it's amazing, how can you hold yourself from coming Alene? I can hardly hold myself..."

Alene gasped, "I have no idea, I am right on the edge." Alene moaned between breaths, "I feel like the slightest breeze could push me over."

Nadia smiled, "can I be that breeze?" Alene nodded yes and hugged Nadia closely. Nadia took her hand and placed it on Alene's monster. She didn't use any force nor applied any pressure, she simply moved her hand along the surface a few times.

Alene gave a scream of pleasure, Nadia understood what it meant but her own body clenched as she felt a massive flow of blood tickle her lady bits, she joined Alene's scream. In moments the girls' screams turned into soft moans and sharp gasps.

"What's happening Alene? What is going on..." Nadia wondered as pleasure washed over her, but no orgasm exploded through her mind.

"We're coming Nadia," Alene groaned, "It takes time to move the amounts we have to move... Do you feel it now?"

Nadia didn't answer, she felt it, a crushing rush of electricity as the cock between her thighs pulsated, adding a few more yards to its colossal size. Nadia felt a warm wave wash over her, in an instant she knew what was happening.

"Alene, my Goddess, you're coming," Nadia shouted as her mind turned blank and she joined Alene in her blissful state. At the far tip of Alene's rod, thousands of gallons fired fiercely. Trees were ripped to shreds, the stream covered fields and hills, flooding all in its path under the white goo, nothing was able to stop the flow.

Wave upon wave of euphoria washed over both girls as they slipped out of conciseness. They both felt Alene's balls, the majority of the jet that was now covering the fields was still in Alene's sack, making its way out.

12