Alex

Story Info
Hooking up with my ex-girlfriends cousin.
4.2k words
4.46
69.9k
94
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meant for this to be out before New Year's Eve but, it didn't work out that way. I apologize for that. Anyway, this is not meant to be a big story or anything fancy, just a little something I worked up over the holidays. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar issues...I use a program to edit my work but, it does not always fix everything that I need it to.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years, and you can look forward to seeing more from me in 2019.

Whiskey

*****

New Year's Eve.

The biggest party night of the year as far as me or any of my friends were concerned. It was the one day we all looked forward to most, throughout the year, and we always celebrated it by getting as fucked up as we possibly could...safely, of course.

This year was no different.

This year, we were heading over to our friend David's apartment, where he'd be having quite a few people over to hang and drink and bring in the new year together. I arrived at David's place around 7:30 and found that there was already a small crowd of people, that was starting to build up. I ventured inside and met with all my friends, shaking hands and David handed me a beer. It wasn't long before we were all downstairs playing a few good rounds of beer pong together.

I was about five beers in and it was going on 9:00 when I happened to look up, and noticed a familiar blonde, making her way down the steps into the basement.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I turned to David and gave him a nudge. "Dude, what the fuck?"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me Jamie was coming?"

Jamie, the blonde, as you might have figured, was my ex-girlfriend. We had dated for three years and broke up about six months earlier, and she was the last person that I wanted to see right now. We hadn't spoken to each other since July.

"Shit dude," David groaned.

"I'm sorry man, I just didn't even think about it...I figured she probably wouldn't even show up!"

I sighed, leaning my head back in frustration; what's done is done now, I thought to myself. I wasn't too pissed at David, or anyone, really. I just didn't feel like being around Jamie, after everything that had gone down that past summer.

Hopefully, she wouldn't even acknowledge me. That thought was quickly crashed when I looked up to see her walking right to me.

"Mike! Shit, how have you been?"

Before I could even answer, she had thrown her arms around me in a tight hug and pulled me close, so I could smell the familiar scent of her shampoo and perfume; it was intoxicating. I brushed it off though, reminding myself that I didn't want to go back down that path with Jamie. "I-I've been good," I said, as she pulled away and smiled.

"How are you doing?"

"Great," she said. "I didn't expect to see you here, though."

"It's New Years," I laughed. "Of course I'd be here."

Jamie chuckled, and I sighed, deciding to put all the bull shit aside. I reached into the cooler behind me and handed her a beer, cracking it open for her first, and we ended up sitting in the corner of the room and talking together. We did some catching up and I'll admit, it wasn't all that bad. To my surprise, Jamie didn't seem to be trying to flirt with me much, or anything.

I figured out why when she told me she was actually seeing someone else now. Some guy she'd met through a mutual friend, who would actually be at the party himself, later that night.

David ended up calling me over for another round of beer pong after a while; his way of trying to get me out of the conversation, with Jamie. While I hadn't been hating it as much as I expected, I also didn't want to linger for too long, so I pulled myself away from my ex and back to the beer pong table.

Still, I kept catching myself stealing glances in her direction, from time to time.

At one point, I looked over to find her with a group of her friends and one of them seemed to be watching me. This particular girl looked familiar, though I couldn't quite put my finger on where I remembered her from. I knew almost all of Jamie's friends; we had dated for four years, after all. Why couldn't I remember who this was, or where we'd met?

And more importantly, why did she seem to be staring at me so intently?

I shrugged it off and kept drinking and playing pong with my friends, trying not to put too much thought into it.

As the night wore on, I started to feel the effects of the alcohol more heavily. We were all getting pretty loud and rowdy, laughing and shouting over the music blasting through the stereo system. Now me, when I get really drunk, I tend to get very hot sometimes. It could be thirty degrees outside...which, it actually was at that point, and I'll still be sweating my ass off, with the right amount of liquor in me. Tonight was no different.

I had wandered upstairs at some point, to use the bathroom and while I was in there, I found myself sweating quite a bit. I ended up stripping out of my pants, leaving myself in nothing but a pair of boxers and a muscle shirt. I just wanted to cool down a little bit, when the song "Shots" from LMFAO came on, I suddenly got the idea to run downstairs in just my shirt and boxers and do a little dance for everybody...that would be hilarious, I thought to myself.

Before I knew it, I was dancing my way down the steps and back into the basement, with just that shirt and my boxers, and everyone was laughing their asses off just as I had hoped.

There were a few girls that were whistling and cat-calling, cheering me on, as the guys all laughed drunkenly. A few of my closest friends jokingly shouted that I should take the boxers off too but, even I knew that would be taking it a bit too far. I looked over at Jamie, who was in the corner of the room and laughing just as hard as everybody else...next to her, was her blonde friend, who seemed to be staring at me even more intently now, than before.

There was a slight grin on her face and I laughed, making it a point to brush up against her, which of course caused her to blush bright red.

I made my way over to the cooler, still in just my boxers and muscle shirt, grabbing another beer and sitting down in a fold-up chair, as I cracked the can open. The laughter had died down a bit now, and we were all just talking and having a good time, as another round of beer pong picked up. I decided to sit this one out and just enjoy a conversation, with a few friends of mine.

At some point, I stood up and moved towards the table with all the bottles of liquor on it, looking to fix myself another mixed drink. As I was preparing a Jack and Coke, I suddenly felt a hand on my ass, followed by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind. I chuckled, initially thinking it might have been Jamie. Considering how fucked up I was now, I didn't fear the idea of hooking up with my ex again, as I did earlier.

"Couldn't resist me, huh?"

"Kinda hard, when you're prancing around half naked."

That voice did not belong to Jamie.

It was feminine, yet a bit deeper than a typical girls voice would be...and somehow, it was still familiar to my ears. I looked back over my shoulder and found that it wasn't Jamie hugging me from behind, it was her blonde friend...and as I turned around to face her, she suddenly stepped closer and pressed her lips against mine, for a deep kiss. I was shocked but, definitely didn't try to resist.

I parted my lips as her tongue slipped into my mouth, and quickly dominated my own, her hands roaming down my back and brushing over my ass again. Damn, this girl was fucking kinky! And to think, not five minutes ago, she'd been standing off to the side and looking way too shy for something like this...I must have misread her, or something.

As we continued making out for a few minutes, my cock began to harden and it didn't take much for her to notice. She looked down and giggled, and started rubbing me through my boxers. I moaned into her kiss, as she slipped her fingers inside and wrapped them around my shaft, pushing me further into a corner so that no one could see just how hot things were getting.

I thought for sure, she would ask to go somewhere more private at any second...before she had the chance though, I heard Jamie calling my name, from across the room.

I looked up and saw her motioning for me to come over to her, and of course, I just laughed it off and continued making out with her friend. Jamie must have been feeling jealous, now that she saw me hooking up with her friend...I wasn't going to let her ruin this for me though.

It looked like her friend was done for the moment though, anyway.

"I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette," she whispered in my ear.

"When I come back, do you wanna take this somewhere else?"

"Fuck yes," I whispered back to her.

She stepped back and gave me a wink, before heading out the side door and into the cold, to enjoy her cigarette. Fuck, I was so horny now! I couldn't wait for her to come back, so we could take this a step further, and have even more fun together.

As I reached for the Jack and Coke I had mixed a few minutes earlier, I felt Jamie's hand on my shoulder and I turned around to face her. She had a very serious expression on her face but, I was too drunk to really care what she might have to say.

"What are you doing!?" she asked me, in a desperate voice.

"Having a drink," I laughed, raising my glass.

"No, I mean...you just hooked up with my cousin!"

Her cousin; that's how I recognized her! I still couldn't recall her name for some reason, though.

"Sorry," I shrugged. "Your cousins hot."

Jamie sighed, burying her face in her palms for a moment, then coming back up and staring at me right in the eyes. "Mike...Alex isn't a girl!"

I scoffed, thinking she must have been fucking with me or something. The look on her face said otherwise though, and now, I was starting to feel kind of confused. "What?"

"Alex is not really a girl," she repeated.

"Alex is a boy, who likes to crossdress..."

"You're fucking with me, right?"

"No! I'm completely serious!"

I laughed, looking down at my feet and trying to comprehend what Jamie had just told me. How was that even possible? I mean, everything about Alex had been female. Her lips were soft like girls, her skin was soft like girls, she even smelled like a girl. If Alex was just playing dress-up, then she...or he...was REALLY fucking good at it!

"Your cousin is a crossdresser?"

"That's the jist of it," Jamie nodded.

"Shit...he makes one hell of a cute girl..."

I could hardly believe I had just said that but, it was true. Jamie actually laughed at me for it, as she watched me chug down the remainder of my mixed drink. She sighed, and looked up, as the door opened suddenly and Alex stepped back inside. Jamie looked back at me and smiled. "Look, if you're still interested, that's up to you...I just thought you deserved to know what you're walking into since you are both pretty drunk."

"Thanks," I nodded. "I have no clue what's gonna happen next."

Jamie shrugged and pointed behind me, so I could see that Alex was coming back in my direction. "Guess you'll have to figure that out...just, whatever you do, try not to hurt anybody's feelings...that is my cousin after all."

And with that, Jamie walked away, just as Alex came up behind me again and wrapped her...his...arms around my waist, just like before. I felt a pair of warm, soft lips press against my neck and I shivered. "Ready to have some fun?"

Fuck, despite what Jamie had just told me, I was still so fucking horny. And the way that Alex was holding me right now, rubbing up against me, kissing on my neck...well, that definitely wasn't fucking helping me. I didn't answer, and Alex let go of me and took me by the hand, leading me up the steps.

I just followed, not totally sure what I was doing. I looked back down the steps at Jamie, who seemed surprised that I was still going along with this but, she smiled and waved as I disappeared from sight.

We found our way into an empty bedroom upstairs, and once the door was closed and locked, Alex shoved me onto the bed and climbed right on top of me. Our lips pressed together again and she started dry humping me, my cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum, as she slid her hand down the front of my boxers again.

The next thing I knew, my cock was freed and Alex wrapped her lips around it, swallowing it whole and trying to deep throat me. I had a good seven inches of meat between my legs, and Alex seemed to be able to work her way around it like an expert, making me moan and groan like a little bitch, as she sucked and slurped while playing with my balls too.

I looked up at Alex and just watched, as she sucked on my cock like a true cock sucker. I admired the way her blonde hair fell over her face, as she slowly bobbed her head. Her face was so smooth and clean, not even a trace of stubble, to indicate that she was actually a man. She gagged and moaned just like a girl...everything about Alex was feminine, from what I could tell. It wasn't that I thought Jamie was lying or anything, I just found that I really didn't care if Alex had a dick or not, at this point. I was too far turned on and interested in what she had to offer me, as far as pleasure was concerned.

I hadn't had a blowjob this good, in a long fucking time.

I leaned my head back against the pillow, letting my eyes fall shut and enjoying the feel of her lips gliding up and down my shaft. I heard some movement and felt the bed shifting but, her lips never left my cock, and my eyes stayed shut the whole time.

After a few moments though, I felt something long and hard slap against my cheek and slide down over my mouth. It was a bit wet and a little hot. I opened my eyes and found a huge cock, at least nine or ten inches, hanging right in front of my face! At some point, Alex had pulled her pants off and turned around, so we could 69 and now there was a dick right in my face.

Jamie really hadn't been lying...and yet, I still didn't seem to care.

As Alex continued to deep throat my own cock, I let out a soft moan. I looked up at her ass and did the only thing I could think to do...I opened my mouth, allowing that monster of a cock, to slide right between my lips and over my tongue. It was just the head at first but, once Alex felt my lips around her, she pushed back so that more of her dick could enter my mouth.

I lifted my head up just slightly, trying to take as much of her as I could until she reached the back of my throat and I immediately gagged.

Holy fuck, I thought; I'm sucking somebodies cock, right now!

The alcohol still flowing through my system helped to avoid any feelings of wanting to stop, and I just kept sucking on her, as she continued sucking on me. I was actually getting really into this now, as I reached up with both hands and grabbed her ass, giving it a squeeze and a hard smack. It jiggled right in front of me, just like a real girls ass would do. She had such a perfect bubble butt!

I spread her cheeks, taking her cock out of my mouth and burying my face between them, shoving my tongue into her hole. Alex let out a deep groan, as I started licking her rosebud, using one of my free hands to grab her dick, still wet with my spit and stroke it for her. "Fuck," she groaned loudly.

Suddenly, Alex was turning around to face me again and sitting right on my chest, with her cock pointing right at me. She leaned forward, placing both hands on the headboard and shoving her cock back into my mouth again. She fucked my throat raw, making me lick and suck on her balls as well while reaching back to play with my cock at the same time.

"I wanna fuck you," she blurted out, suddenly.

Before I could answer, she was turning me over onto my stomach and pinning me down against the mattress. Whoa, I thought...this was moving a little too fast now. I hadn't thought about her fucking me, or anything like that, not until now.

It had just been oral and that was one thing, especially since I had never even dreamed of sucking a cock before. But, getting fucked in the ass? I really didn't know how to feel about that.

Alex pulled my boxers all the way down, exposing my bare ass and giving it a hard smack, before spreading my cheeks. I felt her hot breath against my hole, and I moaned, as she started probing it with her tongue, much like I had done for her a few minutes earlier. This was my first time getting a rim job, and I had to admit; it felt pretty fucking good.

It didn't last long though before I felt her pressing the head of her shaft to my hole and pushing forward just a bit. I tensed up, my stomach twisting into knots with anxiety and nerves...we didn't even have any proper form of lubrication. Sure, she was still quite slick with my spit and some pre-cum but, would that really do the trick? I didn't have time to contemplate further, before Alex rammed her hips forward and shoved that entire thing right into my ass, in one swift move.

It knocked the wind right out of my lungs.

I buried my face in the pillow, eyes practically popping out of my sockets, and bit down hard on my lip, as Alex started pounding my ass with little to no mercy.

Outside, I could hear everyone counting down from ten to zero; the ball was about to drop. I was about to ring in the new year, with a big fucking cock in my ass; what a way to say goodbye to 2018.

The pain was slowly dissipating, oddly enough, and I found myself moaning softly into the pillow. Alex was still being just as rough as she had been when she first thrust into me but, I was beginning to enjoy myself. In and out she went, driving that cock deeper and deeper into my hole and making me her bitch.

She leaned in over my shoulder, and I could feel her chest, slick with sweat, pressing against my back. "You like that?" she whispered in my ear.

"Y-Yes," I moaned loudly.

"Good boy, I knew you'd like it!"

She grabbed my hips now, and pulled me back towards her, slamming as deep into my ass as she could manage to go. It hurt and felt good at the same time, and I have a deep grunt, as my cock began dripping pre-cum all over the sheets. Whoever's bed this was, they weren't going to be happy, if they found out we had been having sex in here; I didn't care about that, though.

I just wanted to fuck cum.

And more than that, I wanted Alex to cum, as well. I wanted her to cum deep in my ass, to fill me with her seed until it leaked out. What the fuck was wrong with me? Why was I SO into this, right now?

I got exactly what I wanted though, when Alex suddenly let out a deep grunt, grabbing the back of my head and pushing my face hard into the pillow. She shoved herself balls deep into my ass, and I felt her begin to shake, as her cock started to pulse inside of me. I felt the warmth of something being pumped deep into me, realizing that she was cumming and cumming hard.

When it was over with, Alex collapsed on top of me.

A sweaty mess, she just lay on top of me, her cock still lodged in my cum-filled ass, panting and groaning softly in my ear. I could feel her hot breath against my neck, as she lay there, struggling not to drift off to sleep like that. We heard people cheering and shouting in the living room, and fireworks being set off, outside. Alex slowly lifted herself up off of me, her cock going soft as she pulled out and laid down at my side.

"Happy new year," she said, her cheeks still flushed red.

"Happy new year," I replied, my voice a bit raspy and weak.

We both stayed there for a few minutes, until I slowly drifted off to sleep, the alcohol carrying me away into dreamland for the night. When I woke the following morning, I found that Alex was already awake and in the process of getting dressed to leave.

"You leaving, already?" I asked, still a bit groggy as I sat up.

12