Alex

Story Info
Wife's first time with younger brother's friend.
2.4k words
3.96
91.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Anne was 24 years old. She had brown hair and big green eyes and was about 5 ft 4 ins. with an hourglass 35-20-37 figure. She had been in the Army, where she met her husband, whom she'd married a year ago.

Her husband was being sent on a Skiing Course by the Army and since her parents lived about a hundred miles away from there, Anne decided to go home for a couple of weeks.

They travelled by train and after her husband got off, she settled down with a cup of coffee and took in the scenery as she continued towards her parent's home.

When she reached home, Anne's Mum and Dad were pleased to see her, her younger brother was at work and she would see him later. Anne was looking forward to her holiday it had been just after she was married, since she had last been home.

At 6 o'clock her brother got home from work. His pal Alex as always accompanied him. They both worked and socialised together and Anne liked Alex.

Before she got married, Alex always told Anne that he had a crush on her and wanted to date her. Anne had told him not to be silly, as he was too young for her and that he should go and find a girlfriend his own age. Alex said that he wanted her and that he always dreamt about her.

After saying hello and giving both boys a kiss, Anne noticed that Alex was staring at her and it seemed to her that he was mentally stripping her.

Later in the evening, when all the catch up talk had ended, Anne went to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone. Alex came into the kitchen at her back. He told her that marriage seemed to suit her and she looked sexier than ever. Anne told him to behave, but he continued by telling her for the first time, that he wanted to fuck her. She told him to get back to the living room.

That night in bed, Anne turned her thoughts to Alex. He had matured in body, if not in mind. And he looked a strapping young man now. She tried to imagine what he would look like naked.

At the weekend Anne's parents said they were going to stay at her Grandmothers for the weekend, and she should come with them. Anne said she was fine at home relaxing, and they should go and have a good time.

By the time her parents had left, Anne was alone in the house as her brother and his pals were out drinking. She decided that she would wash some clothes and then she would have a bath. As she soaked in the bath, Anne was thinking that she had now been home for a week and that this was the longest time she had gone without sex, since she had married.

She began to feel horny and she started to stroke herself. She was slowly rotating her fingertips on her nipples, causing them to stand up. And then she started to run the same fingertips over her pubic mound and slowly and gently she began to probe at the soft folds of her pussy.

She wasn't particularly thinking of anyone as she stroked, it was more just the sex act she was thinking about. Anne finished her bath, dried herself, put on a pair of white cotton panties under her shortie robe and went downstairs to have a glass of wine.

She had more than one glass by the time she heard the door open. She could hear the guys giggling and banging about as they came into the house; it sounded as if they were all drunk.

As it was, it was her brother who was drunkest and the other two (James and Alex) were carrying him. Anne told them just to take him upstairs to his bedroom. Upstairs she pulled his top and pants off and just threw the duvet over him. It was unlikely that he would surface again tonight.

When she got downstairs again, Alex had poured wine for him and James. "Make yourself at home, why don't you," Anne said sarcastically.

"We are," said Alex.

Alex was staring at Anne, as she sat opposite him, he was trying to see what she was wearing under the robe. He saw that Anne noticed him "Perving" her, but he just smiled and winked at her.

The wine was finished and Anne picked up the empty glasses and took them through to the kitchen. As she stood at the sink washing them, Alex came through the door and came up very close behind her.

She could feel his breath on the back of her neck, " I still want to fuck you," he said, as he slipped his arms around her waist. Anne felt him pushing against her. His pelvis pushed against her ass and she was sure that she felt something big and solid get between them. As Anne hadn't pushed him away, Alex started to move his hands down to go under her robe.

Anne grabbed his wrists.

"If you want me, you'll have to get rid of James. I'm not doing anything while there's two of you in the house." Anne felt Alex let go of her waist and he walked through to the living room.

Two minutes later they both came through to the kitchen and James said "Goodnight," and left by the back door.

Anne was still standing at the sink, and she could see James walk down the road. She felt Alex pushing against her again, and this time, she pushed back. His hands went around her waist and inside her robe; he moved his hands up and cupped her tit's in them. Anne let out a soft groan as she felt his pelvis push against her ass and at the same time he took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Alex kissed the back of her neck and kneaded her nipples at the same time. She felt herself weakening at the knees, but the way he was supporting her from the back, kept her on her feet.

His hands had drifted down and he was feeling her pussy through the cotton material of her panties. If anyone looked through the kitchen widow from outside they would have seen Anne standing looking out, with her robe opened up and the belt still wrapped around her, with Alex kissing her neck and his hand down between her legs.

Anne saw this in the reflection of the window it turned her on. She turned around and put her arms around Alex's neck and gave him a passionate kiss, with both of their tongues busy.

When they breathlessly broke apart, Anne took Alex by the hand and said, "I think it's time we went to bed."

Anne had the bedroom on the ground floor and she told Alex to go in while she went upstairs to check on her brother.

He was unconscious and snoring, so she silently closed the door and went to the bathroom before going back downstairs.

When Anne entered her bedroom, Alex was lying on top of the bed, fully dressed but without his socks and shoes.

Stand up, she ordered.

He stood and she began by unbuttoning his shirt, form the neck down. She pulled it off his shoulders and he wasn't wearing a T-shirt. His hard young body had muscles in the right places and Anne could feel his hardness press against her down below.

She kissed his nipples and started to lick downwards as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. When she was on her knees she reached forward and began to undo his belt.

Alex was trying to grab Anne's head and pull it into him, but she was having none of that. She told him to behave and to be patient and he took his hands away from her head. Anne continued to undo the belt and then she began to pull the zipper on his trousers down. His cock was bursting to get free, but Anne took her time, revelling in the expectation. She put her hands in the waistband of the trousers and started to peel them down his legs.

His cock seemed to be big as it was straining against the Jockey Shorts he was wearing. Anne then slowly put her fingertips into the waistband of the shorts and pulled them away.

A thick 8 inch uncircumcised cock sprang forward, nearly hitting Anne in the face. She was very pleasantly surprised.

His cock was bigger than her husbands, and much thicker. The big knob looked swollen and angry, when she encased it in her hand and pulled the foreskin back.

Alex was going mad, trying to get some kind of a feel of Anne, but she was going to savour the moment, and she told him to lie back across the bed.

When he was lying down, Anne pulled the trousers and shorts off of him, before she stood and untied the belt of her robe, and let it slide off her shoulders to the floor.

All the while Alex watched as she sank to her knees and took his thick prick back in her hand. Again she pulled the foreskin back and she could feel a strong pulse as the member throbbed in her palm. The thick veins were pulsing blood at a fast rate as she lowered her mouth towards it.

Alex closed his eyes and savoured the velvety feeling of Anne's lips as they passed over the head and began to suck the shaft between them. She gave a little choking cough as she went into new territory with a cock this far down her throat.

She sucked and slurped at the thick cock and Alex couldn't control himself as he started thrusting back up into Anne's mouth. She was reciprocating by sucking hard on the knob and shaft as it pistoned in and out of her mouth.

Anne could feel her own juices soaking her panties at the same time as she felt the sap rise from the roots of Alex's engorged cock and she felt the sap keep rising until it erupted in a spurt of thick hot cum, that shot into her mouth.

Anne swallowed.

She took her mouth from his cock and looked up at him lying back on the bed. And as Alex looked down at her, he could see a small "Mona Lisa" smile, before her tongue came out and licked any excess cum from her lips.

Alex thanked her and asked her what she wanted him to do to her.

Anne lay down on the bed and said, "You can start by taking off my knickers."

Alex rolled onto his side and started to kiss Anne. He then moved down and took one of her erect nipples between his lips Anne sighed as she felt him suck and twirl the nipple about in his mouth, with his tongue. He then started to do the same with her other nipple, but Anne put gentle pressure on his head with her hand, as she pushed him down further.

Alex licked and kissed all the way down to her navel and beyond. And when he went farther down he began to scent the pungent odour of her soaking pussy and panties.

He began to peel her panties down.

As he threw them to the side, he came back over her and began to kiss all around her pubic area. Alex had never gone down on a woman before and was not confident about what was expected of him.

He looked up at Anne, who was panting for him and she just opened her legs wide to give him free access. He began to kiss and lick the lips of Anne's pussy and as he did so, the lips seemed to open up like a flower allowing him into the honey pot.

Anne felt soft gentle kisses on her cunt-lips, followed by an exploratory lapping up and down the length of her wet gash. As his probing tongue became more eager, he found her clit. Anne quickly told him what to do, and as he sucked and nibbled her legs tightened around his neck.

Alex was now frantically "muffing" Anne and she was bucking in ecstasy as waves of pleasure at both the feeling and the illicitness of this lovemaking came to a boil.

She was nearly choking him as she reached a shattering orgasm and when finally she let him go they both fell flat on their backs on the bed, panting and gasping for breath.

They lay there for a minute then Anne reached over and kissed him. His mouth was soaked in her juices and she licked his lips clean.

Anne felt a stirring against her leg and when she looked down, she saw that he was hard and ready again.

She put her hand around as much as she could wrap and started to gently pump his prick. Alex asked her to lie back, but she said she didn't want to do it like that.

Anne gave him a very quick kiss on the tip of his knob and then got up on her hands and knees on the bed. "Get behind me," Anne said. When Alex was behind her, she grabbed his thick swollen cock and put it against the open, willing, soaking lips of her cunt.

Alex grasped her at the hips and started to enter her. He pushed in as far as he could and left it in there throbbing for a second or two. He then pulled back and thrust in again.

As he began to pull back for a third time, Anne pushed hard, back against him.

Alex got the message. He began to pump in and out getting faster and deeper with every stroke. Anne felt the thick member ploughing its trough deep into her body, sending waves of pleasure Spasming through her, giving her multiple orgasms and making her shake in ecstasy.

They fucked like that for a while, until Alex Shot a deep load of spunk into her for the first time.

After kissing and cleaning up, Anne let Alex leave by the back door, promising him that if he could get her brother drunk again tomorrow, they could carry on with their lovemaking.

He did, They did and had many more fucks before she had to rejoin her husband.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers