Alex & Alexa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heads up..." she said suddenly, indicating my mom's return. I went back to picking at the last of my food while Alexa brought up some generic subject and I nodded in response without really looking at her.

"God save me, Alex," my mom exclaimed as she walked up, giving me a withering glance. "The minute your father and I leave the table you become a virtual lump! Can't you entertain a pretty girl for two minutes on your own without spacing out?"

"Sorry." I mumbled.

Mom looked at her sister. "You're sure he didn't just dump you on-campus and didn't wander off in a fog?"

Alexa nodded. "He did just fine. He showed me around the buildings where I would likely be taking my courses and his answers were both succinct and lucid."

"Thanks for the endorsement." I muttered, earning me a caress on my shin from her foot under the table.

Mom sighed. "I swear, if your father had been one tenth the doughhead you're proving to be around girls, I never would have given him a second date, no matter how cute his butt was."

"What's this about my butt?" dad asked as he strode up while Alexa snickered.

Mom tilted her head at me while looking at him. "Prince Charming here did 'just fine' in showing his aunt around campus, with responses to her queries ranging from succinct all the way to lucid."

"Wow, good job," dad teased, grinning at me. "Keep it up and maybe we can get you a job in the campus hospital as an anesthesiologist."

Alexa now burst out laughing and my mother just rolled her eyes at my dad's sense of humour, something she'd endured for well over twenty-five years. Me? I just sat there and looked disgruntled. It was now part of an act Alexa and I had agreed to, in order to keep my parents from finding out how close we were becoming.

We left the restaurant and Alexa was about to get into my car with me when my mom stopped her, shaking her head.

"Allie, drive home with Michael, if you will," she said, easing her by the shoulder towards my dad's 4x4. "I want to have a word with Emily Post here about keeping good company."

Alexa looked at me before she climbed into the car and gave me a small wave, a gesture I did not return. The trip home consisted of my mother lecturing me about being nicer and more accommodating to my aunt.

"I don't understand," she groused. "You both love languages, you both love political sciences, you love anthropology and history... you two should be getting along like gangbusters."

I said nothing but merely sighed.

"I'm pretty sure she's making an effort to reach out to you, so what's the deal?" she asked, looking at me. "She's your aunt, Alex, and she's much closer to your age than she is to mine, that should make it easy for you. The only thing she and I really have in common is sharing a mother and we're both frighteningly smart."

"Well, as long as you're modest about it." I quipped, trying not to smirk as I drove.

"Don't you snark at me, Doctor House," mom warned shooting me a look. "I don't care if you need to reach so far down that you pull yourself inside out, you are going to beengaging and friendlyfrom now on.Capisci?"

"Yes..." I sighed.

***

Later that night, my mom and dad received a phone call from a colleague who wanted their assistance with some issue. The friend lived on the far side of town and dad suspected they might stay and would not be back til morning. And while they seemed to think that Alexa was perfectly capable of looking after herself, mom gave me a stern advice squarely in the middle of the kitchen where dad and her sister could hear her.

"And as for you," she began, her arms folded as she looked me dead in the eye. "Don't youdaredisappear downstairs to play games or watch movies or whatever. At least not without your aunt. Watch a movie with her in the living room or teach her to play a game, whatever. But you damn well socialize and be nice."

"Ja wohl, mein mommadant..." I grumbled. She looked at me once more before shaking her head and then hugging her sister goodbye. Dad patted me on the shoulder and followed mom out to the car. Once the door closed, Alexa and I walked into the dark living room and looked out the big bay window, making sure they actually left. Once they were gone, she turned to look at me and smirked.

"You know," she began, poking me in the chest. "You wouldn't get so much crap if you were nicer to me..."

At this I started laughing, all my accumulated grumpiness draining away. I pulled her to me and hugged her close, enjoying the feel of her body and the way she hugged me back.

"Big challenge," I retorted. "How could I be nicer to the woman I was playing tonsil hockey with less than three hours ago?"

"Well, yes, but that was more of an impromptu shinny game that a scheduled match," she pointed out. "Not that it wasn't a good one, though."

I shook my head. "Still can't believe you know things about hockey. Most Europeans don't know shit about it."

"Except the Swedes and the Finns," she chided. "That and I'm not actually European."

"I know, it's still weird, though," I sighed. "Okay, so I have to be courteous and nice and keep you entertained. What wouldst milady like to do?"

She pondered. "You think they'll be back tonight?"

"Unlikely," I replied. "They never are when they go to see the Stevensons."

"Then it's easy," she said brightly. "Jacuzzi."

"Deal. I'll go fire it up and then get some beers." I declared. She clapped happily and ran off upstairs. I went out to the back verandah and uncovered the hot tub. I loved our backyard, it was large and surrounded by tall conifers and willows, meaning we had privacy from neighbours who might feel nosy. Once it rumbled to life, I went inside and got a six pack of beers, the ones with the moose on the label, just so Alexahadto try it.

I went down to the basement and found my bathing shorts, changing into them quickly before going back upstairs and grabbing two plush towels from the closet where we kept supplies for the hot tub. I lit the citronella candles around the deck, making sure that bugs would be a minimal bother. The last touch was to uncover and turn on the stereo and mp3 player attached to the hot tub. Not only would we have beer and be bug-free, we'd also have whatever music we liked.

"You nearly ready down there?" Alexa called from the window almost directly above me, which happened to be my old bedroom window.

"All set," I replied, giving her the thumbs up even though I couldn't see her because the light in the room was off. "C'mon down when you're ready, I'm gettin' in."

I clambered in and settled down on one side of the tub, facing the screen door so I could see Alexa when she came out. The night was gorgeous and I turned on some light jazz music. Maybe two minutes later, the screen door opened and Alexa came outside, wrapped in a towel and carry her small purse. She smiled brightly when she saw me.

"Glad to see you're settled in and relaxed!" she said as she let the towel drop away from her body. I couldn't help it, my eyes went wide- she was wearing one of the smallest bikinis I'd ever seen. Her incredible breasts were barely restrained by the shiny black material, even more perfect than my imagination had allowed for. Not that I was complaining, mind you.

She undid and flung aside her top, freeing her breasts from their tiny confines. She was walking up the small wooden steps and preparing to get in when she saw my face and paused, initially wondering what was wrong but then smirking. "What? Is this about my boobs?"

"You, uh, seem to have misplaced your top..." I rasped, my throat rather dry.

"No, I left it right where it belongs," she replied, pointing toward the deck, where it lay in a tiny heap. "Why would I keep myself restrained in a bikini top once I knew your Karen and Mike weren't going to be joining us?"

"I... well okay, fair point," I said, recovering. "It's just unexpected is all."

She shrugged. "Not like you have to wear a top when you go to the beach or go swimming, is it?" she countered, now stepping inside the pool. I took in the sight of her whole body now and it was simply perfect. Her shoulders were supple and smooth. Her breasts were full and in spite of their size they didn't sag, with small pink areolas and nipples on her fair skin. Her torso nipped down into a trim stomach and gorgeous hips. Her bikini bottom wasverysmall, leaving little to the imagination and as she stepped over the wall of the jacuzzi to get in I could see the fabric that covered her pussy giving way, allowing a peek at her netherlips.

She settled in and sighed happily, sitting opposite me. "Nowthisis going to be wonderful," she sighed. "Beer me, please?"

I shook myself out of my reverie and grabbed one of the beers while she took another picture with her phone, opening the top and passing it to her. She looked at the label and smiled wryly. "The moose, hm?"

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it, right?" I replied, taking a stiff pull from my own bottle in order to help calm myself after that wondrous display. She considered and then nodded, taking a decent swig of it and then held it in her mouth, grading the contents. She swallowed and grinned.

"Passable when served cold," she declared. "An acceptable offering."

"Thank you, oh goddess of European swag-beers," I teased, laughing. "Do you actually like it or are you just being polite?"

By way of response, she put the bottle to her lips and drained it easily. The then clunked it down on the side of the jacuzzi and looked at me. "I'll take another."

"My kinda girl." I said, grabbing another and twisting off the top before handing it to her. She looked confused for a moment.

"I thought these weren't twist-off caps," she said. "Didn't you use the bottle-opener on the first one?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess I did." I mused, not really thinking much about it. "Don't worry, the seals are good."

"It's not that," Alexa stated, still confused by something. "Let me see one of the unopened bottles, if you don't mind?"

I passed her one and she tried to twist the top off with her hands. She paused to dry her hands thoroughly on her towel and tried again, unsuccessfully. She sighed and handed it back to me. "Could you, please?"

I shrugged and twisted the top off, displaying the defeated bottle. She giggled and smiled at me. "Well, you're definitely strong."

"Oh, thanks, yeah, I guess I am," I said, putting the bottle down next to the one I was finishing. "I swim competitively at the university and work out, so I'm probably stronger than your average freshman."

"Going to be big and brawny like your old man the professor one day?" she teased, winking at me.

"Probably," I replied, enchanted by her lovely smile. "Can't bulk up while I'm swimming, but dad says to make sure I work out all my muscle groups in a gym so that my body doesn't adapt exclusively to the swimmer's build."

"Smart cookie, your dad," she remarked casually, taking another pull of her beer and taking a picture of the bottle before looking at me. "But this isn't fair," she said, gesturing at me now with her hand. "You've seen me and my boobs now, I haven't seen you shirtless. Stand up, let's take a look."

Knowing better than to resist (and not wanting to, even if I was nervous), I put my beer down and stood up, water cascading off me as I showed myself to her. Alexa took in the sight of me and grinned widely.

"Vaizdeliai," she said under her breath as she stared at my body, a smile playing over her face. I wasn't surprised when she took a couple of pics of me. "Come closer."

I moved forward and she put her hand out and ran her palm over my defined pecs and then over my stomach, which, I am proud to say, definitely had a six pack these days after months of working out my abs. I had to try not to shiver as the pads of her fingers traced down my skin.

"Definitely explains why hugging you feels so good," she said softly. "That's quite the master-crafted work you've got going on, Alex."

"Thanks," I said, hoping my voice didn't quaver at her touch. "Takes work, but it's worth it."

She stood now, her magnificent body glistening with water, it was mere inches from mine when she looked up into my eyes, her own deep and emotive.

"Hug me?" she asked in the softest voice ever.

I drew her to me and wrapped my arms around her. Her soft breasts pressed to my chest, her stomach to mine, hips once again touching. I could feel our hearts beating and was acutely aware of how erotic this whole situation was- I was hugging an incredibly hot girl in my jacuzzi and we were both mostly naked.

But there was more to this somehow. Alexa was my family, someone who had experienced great loss, moved to a new world and needed comfort. She considered me her friend, not just a family member. This realization didn't not make the situation any less sexual in my mind, whatever it was in hers, but it added certain depths and dimensions to it that might bear consideration in the future.

She kept her cheek on my shoulder, eyes closed as she caressed my back. We hugged for close to a minute before she looked up into my face and pressed her lips to mine. We held one another, sharing the kiss and I'd finally given up on trying to contain or suppress my body's reactions to this sort of thing. She finally broke the kiss and giggled.

"Don't worry about it," she said softly. "Wouldn't have hugged you if I was afraid of that."

She sat down again, taking my hand and pulling me to sit down beside her instead of on the other side of the hot tub. She was sitting on a higher shelf now so that her breasts were above the waterline and I could see them clearly.

"You might as well get used to them, they're not going anywhere," she said, smiling at me. "Girls around here must be so uptight if this is how people react to a little skin."

I shrugged. "Doesn't help that you're hands-down the prettiest girl I know. Seriously."

She smiled and caressed my cheek. "I'll take your word for it, it's good for my ego. Then again, so is telling myself that I was responsible for that dream of yours this morning."

"You probably were, even if I can't remember it." I admitted. "You were the last thing I was thinking about when I went to sleep."

"Well that's gratifying to hear," she said sweetly. She took another pull from her beer and then stood up, wiggling over to get the remaining unopened beers and bring them back to us. I tried not to stare but apparently failed miserably because she giggled as she caught me. "Oh you..."

We sat and drank more beer while looking out into the darkness, letting the music play. I had put my arm around her and she snuggled closer, pressed into my side. She took more pictures, including some of us turning our heads in to kiss. Eventually, though, she made a wry face and reached down under the water. She fiddled around with something and then casually tossed her bikini bottoms out of the jacuzzi and onto the deck. My eyes went wide again, since she was now sitting next to me completely naked.

"What?" she said, giving me a quizzical look. "Water's really warm, it was uncomfortable. And bikinis are for beaches, if even then. How do you put up with it?"

"Got me," I sighed, reaching down with my free hand and shimmying off my swim shorts before throwing them aside with hers. "Better?"

"Consider it gender equality," she said lightly, smiling. "So, what shall we do?"

I considered, trying not to sound apprehensive. "Anything that doesn't require me to stand up."

Alexa fell forward, giggling at my statement. "Oh, my God, you aretoofunny," she wheezed. "Well, that answers my question, we need to make you finally relax."

She rose out of the water facing away from me. I was treated to the sight of her magnificent ass. She turned her head and smiled at me. "This is my butt. I have one, just like everyone else."

"It isn't like everyone else's." I thought to myself.

She brought her hands back and gave her butt cheeks a squeeze and a bit of a bounce. She then turned around and cupped her breasts. "These are my boobs, I believe you've seen them before. And this..."

She now stepped a little closer to me and put one of her feet up on a sitting ledge, opening her legs to me. "This isTáohuāyuán."

In spite of my shock, I smiled. "That means 'peach blossom garden' in Mandarin."

She smirked at me, her legs not moving as she presented herself. "You know Mandarin?"

"Teaching myself," I replied, staring staring stupidly. She shaved her pussy and it now glistened at me, still wet from the hot tub. Her lips were perfect, the hood of her clit modestly covering its treasure. "Not that I'm really good, but I like to think I'm making progress."

"Well then," she said, lowering her leg casually and standing in front of me. "You'll have to teach me."

"I...might not be any good at that," I said haltingly. "I can-"

She now leaned in and pressed my face between her breasts, holding me there so I almost couldn't breathe. I struggled for just a moment before realizing that was completely stupid of me.

"You... will... give... auntie... what... she... wants..." Alexa said firmly, still holding me in place. "Am I achieving clarity?"

I mumbled a response and gave her a thumbs up. She released me and and I fell back into my seat, taking deep breaths and shaking my head to clear it. I finally exhaled deeply and she sat down next to me and looked at me, one arms resting on the edge of the hot tub while she traced a fingernail over my pecs.

"It's not going to be this difficult to get you to relax all the time, is it?" she asked.

"No," I replied finally. "You're just... unusually liberated about things, I guess."

She shrugged. "I'm not claiming the all European ways are superior to the ones we have here, but therearethings I grew up with and have no intention of relinquishing, one of which is to not be so uptight about the human body. I know I can't be like that all the time, but I'm hoping I can at least be like that around you."

"Trust me, I'm not objecting," I said. "I'm just playing catch up, you know?"

"Good," she said. "Your turn. Stand up."

I was very quite for several moments. "That's... not a good idea."

"Because we're naked in a jacuzzi and we've kissed and I nearly suffocated you with my boobs so now you're turned on?" she said plainly. "Well, how do you know I wasn't when I showed myself to you?"

"Harder to tell with a girl," I muttered. "Especially when you're in the water."

"Okay, fair point," she laughed. "At least that proves you're not a virgin. Still, there's no point in being neurotic about it, I'm not going to freak out because you have a hard-on."

I sighed again. "Because you'd be embarrassed if I didn't, right? Fair enough..."

I moved forward in the water and stood, facing away from her. She got a good view of my toned butt before I slowly turned around, my massive erection bobbing above the water. A huge, almost giddy smile played across her face before she giggled.

"Good thing you moved away before you turned around or you'd have put my eye out," she said cheerfully. "That tent post you were pitching this morning wasn't a lie, you're really hung, Alex."

"Thanks," I said, rubbing the back of my head but actually feeling myself relax with her scrutiny. "Wish I could claim credit for it, but it's just what I was given."

"Well, it suits the rest of you perfectly," she purred, patting the seat next to her and allowing me to sit again. "I'm really hoping that you and I can be casual around each other, Alex, because with other people around, it won't be possible and I'll miss it."

"I understand." I said. "I'd be happy to, just give me a knowing wink or something if I'm going all provincial on you."