Alex & Alexa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," she said, leaning in and hugging me. "Here, let me rub your shoulders, you're tense."

She moved me down onto a lower seat and then sat above me, her legs on either side of my body. She began rubbing my shoulders with her hands, which kneaded into the meat where I seemingly had knots I didn't know were there. The warmth of her body so close to me kept me hard and I was glad I was sitting deep in the water.

"You're very strong," she said softly, still massaging. "I love how your body feels."

"You're really good at massage," I murmured, relaxing in spite of my boner. "You've got a magic touch."

"Karen says you're a natural too," she whispered, her mouth near my ear. "You'll have to reciprocate for me one day."

We were silent for some time while she massaged my neck, shoulders and upper back. Finally, she hugged herself to me, her breasts squashing into my back and her face next to mine.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"My shoulders feel great," I said readily. "Thank you."

"Well at least some of you is relaxed now," she quipped. "You'll have your work cut out for you later."

I blinked. "Come again?"

"Pardon the expression," she said, giggling. "I was saying that you've got some major tension issues elsewhere, Alex, getting rid of it will be a challenge."

"What? Oh..." I said, finally cluing in as to what she was talking about. "Yeah, that'll... take some work."

She laughed. "You're allowed to say you masturbate, Alex, it's fine. God knows I do often enough, it keeps me sane. And with all the change happening in my life right now, I am going to be doing it a lot, I imagine."

Every once in a while, you could hear a tiniest note of worry in her voice, which was so at odds with her normal confidence. Sometimes it was hard to remember she was a nineteen year-old girl preparing to go to university in a country she'd never been to before but was actually from.

I didn't know what else to do, so I pulled her to me and hugged her. She melted into my arms and held me tight, her face pressed to my shoulder. I stood up and took her with me, holding her hands in mine as I looked down into her eyes while we stood together in the middle of the jacuzzi.

"We're all here for you, Alexa," I said gently and honestly. "I know mom and dad will do everything they can, and I promise I will too. I want you to be happy, especially while you're here with us."

"Alex..." she murmured, looking into my eyes and touching my face. "May I?"

I smiled. "Another Dutch kiss?"

"It might be a little more than that..." she said as she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me deeply, not unlike the kiss we'd shared earlier in the day at the greenhouse. This one, however, was intentional and we held one another tight as our mouths opened and tongues began to tangle. I could feel my massive erection pressed up flat against her stomach, throbbing as it yearned for release. I could feel her breasts squashed to me and how they moved against my muscles while she pulled herself closer to me.

Alexa moaned gently into my mouth, her hands wandering down my back and finally finding my cheeks, gripping them. I did the same, allowing my hands to trail down, exploring her sensuous curves before finding the pert cheeks and grasping them. She moaned as I gave them a squeeze. Our tongues wrestled between us, bodies beginning to tremble with was becoming an undeniable desire. I could feel her belly beginning to squirm against my cock.

In spite of the fact that the kiss became more fearsome, she seemed to be trying to restrain herself somehow. Her hands pulled me closer, our hips meeting and I reciprocated. My heart was thundering in my chest and I could feel hers too. She actually pulled herself up and into my hands, which she now sat in as she kissed me. I was holding her in the middle of the jacuzzi while we made out. My cock had slid down beneath her and was standing in front of me, touching the bottom of her pussy and her ass.

"God..." she whispered. "No... not yet... not yet..."

Very slowly, with great difficulty, we broke the kiss and remained still, just breathing. She was still sitting in my hands, my cock running beneath her. She looked into my eyes as I slowly lowered her down to her feet. She didn't react as she settled over my cock, which sat beneath her rigidly. She kept her arms around me and looked into my eyes.

"That was close..." she sighed. "Just... hold me for a little while longer..."

She now turned around and nestled back against me, making sure my throbbing shaft was still running beneath her pussy, now poking out in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned back against me, exhaling and putting her hands on my arms. She didn't seem to mind my cock beneath her. The feeling of her soft cheeks against my hips...

"I'm glad we can be close like this," she said quietly. "Do you promise we can be casual like this?"

"I promise."

She nodded and then led me back to the seats, where we settled down again with her sitting on me, facing out. My cock stood between her thighs, her pussylips resting against it. I held her while she snuggled back into me. In spite of my erection, I felt calm. She tilted her head back and kissed me on the cheek.

"I want to say something..." she whispered.

She stood up and brought me with her. Looking off into the night, she took a deep breath. She looked back at me and her eyes were almost smouldering.

"Alex, I know I've kept you aroused all day, teasing you and kissing and so on," she said in a voice barely above a whisper. "It wouldn't be fair of me to make you work out all that tension on your own, wouldn't it?"

I blushed. "You- y'don't have to-"

"Shhhh," she said, smiling at me. "Just trust me, okay?"

I nodded and she now bent forward, resting her forearms on the edge of the jacuzzi. Her incredible ass was pressing against my raging cock. She looked back at me and wiggled her behind.

"Go ahead and cum," she breathed. "Don't fuck me, but make yourself cum, okay? It's the least I can do after how nice you've been..."

One thing that is obvious in a situation like this is that youdon'tsay not to the girl's suggestion, because she just put herself out there and rejecting an offer is both stupid and dangerous. I nodded and took hold of her hips, pressing my cock up between her cheeks. It felt wonderful and we both shivered as I began to move against her.

"Go on, darling," she purred, resting on her hands now and helping me by squirming her ass in slow circles. "And don't worry, I can make myself cum too..."

I didn't hold back and slid my cock back and forth between her cheeks, causing us both to moan. Alexa squirmed and purred in response to my movements. We could both feel my cock throbbing and pulsing as I ground it against her ass.

"Gn, God..." she moaned. "Slip it between my legs if you like..."

I took hold of my cock and I brought it down her ass to beneath her pussylips, but the head dragged over them, splitting them slightly, as well as brushing her clit before finding the gap between her legs. She gasped and giggled at the touch.

"Naughty boy," she whispered. "Go ahead and fuck my legs. My pussy's nice and wet on top of you."

As good as her ass had felt, this was even better, pressing me closer to her. She squeezed her legs tight around my shaft, allowing me to pump back and forth. I could indeed feel her slippery pussy on top of my shaft and it was heaven. If I focused, I could feel them splitting along the length of my cock as I slid back and forth, even her tiny clit brushed by the bulging head as it went through.

"Mmmmmm, Alex..." she breathed, arching her back and squirming back against me. "I think we both needed this after today..."

I nodded, not really able to speak. My hips trembled as I pushed back and forth, fucking her thighs. Strong and slow strokes we could both feel. She squeezed and wriggled her inner thighs around me. Her fingers flexed and gripped the edge of the jacuzzi. Our movements became stronger and faster. I could feel that wonderful, familiar tingle beginning to build in my balls and I knew when I came that it was going to be hard.

"Are you close, Alex?" she panted, still grinding against me.

"Uh-huh!" I grunted, not able to say more.

"Gnnnn, me too," Alexa moaned, squirming faster. "Oh, God, we'll cum..."

We both panted and strained, my hands gripping her hips as I strained against her, gritting my teeth...

Alexa and I moaned as loudly as we dared when we came together, squeezing her thighs tighter than ever around my cock. I began to spurt, thick, gooey ropes shooting from my pulsing head. I drew back between her thighs and began pumping my shaft furiously with my fist, my cum splattering over her ass and lower back. She groaned through clenched teeth as she pushed back against me, shuddering. I was still cumming when she turned herself around, leaning back against the edge of the jacuzzi and letting me cum on her tits and her stomach.

"Ohhh, God!" she panted, reaching down and fingering her gooey pussy as I continued to cum, my pearly white offering glistening on her skin. I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming and leaned forward over her, using one hand to support myself while I kept jerking off. I looked down our bodies and watched her fingers skillfully manipulating her pussy, her pink inside wet with cum.

Finally I seemed to slow down, my breath coming to me in heaves as I tried to compose myself. Alexa seemed to be calming down too, her eyes meeting mine as we slowly pleasured ourselves, coming down from our shared bliss. We stared at one another, saying nothing before I stood back up and she sighed and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi.

"Well," she said, looking down at her body, which glistened with my sticky cum. "Either I teased you into a total frenzy today or you were really pent up. She drew her index through a huge glob on her breasts and pulled it away, a long strand leading back to her soft flesh. She smiled as she rubbed it between her fingers before taking another glob and popping it into her mouth and humming, apparently pleased.

She looked at me and smirked. "You finished?"

I looked down at my cock, which was still ramrod-erect as it stood out in front of me. Cum still dribbled from the head. I tried not to blush.

"That might be why you have no dates," she quipped, winking at me. "Girls are afraid you're going to rip them apart or drown them. That was really something."

She beckoned me to come closer and I complied. She put her hand around my shaft and began stroking slowly, squeezing gently toward the tip. She smiled as more cum began dribbling out, leaning in and pressing the cockhead against her breasts, smearing the cum around on her skin. I shivered at her touch and she giggled.

"Quite the effect I have you, isn't it?" she said lightly. She held my cock up at an angle and examined it, as if assessing it for quality or defects. Another squeeze of her thumb along the vein on the bottom and she conjured up yet another glob of my cum. She put her mouth over the tip and sucked the cum off me before releasing me and grinning.

"Look at me," she said, gesturing to her cum soaked torso. "Hard to believe only one guy did this."

"What can I say?" I replied. "You bring it out in me."

"Literally, apparently." Alexa mused. "God, look at my little peach blossom..."

I joined her in looking at her hips and my eyes went wide- her pussy was completely sticky and drenched in my cum, which had trickled down from her tits and stomach. She rubbed her fingers against it, pulling them up to look at them. She licked them and then smirked at me. "Hope you're proud of yourself, getting me all goopy like this."

I smiled. "Kinda, yeah."

This made her giggle again and she pulled me to her and we hugged, my cock stuck straight up between us. I made a noise of protest as she squirmed, smearing my own cum all over me from her body. She kissed me, holding me to her. I loved kissing her and she seemed quite partial to kissing me, so this was a great arrangement.

She broke the kiss and cupped my cheeks in her hands, pressing her forehead to me.

"Just when we thought our day couldn't get any more enjoyable, right?" she purred.

"I have to agree, yeah," I said, rubbing my nose against hers. "Hard to believe we've only known each other two days, isn't it?"

"Possibly, but maybe we've known each other a lot longer," she said, pulling her head back a little bit to look into my eyes while she stroked a hand through my hair. "Maybe we just weren't in the same place at the same time for it."

I knew what she meant, but that was a little deep for me since I'd basically just cum my brains out. She giggled and poked my nose. She then leaned back again and looked down at our bellies, where my cock waited between us. She took it in her hand and trailed it down her stomach and finally letting it touch her pussylips, which she toyed it against.

"Two days..." she murmured. "It doesn't feel like it..."

Alexa finally looked up at me, her eyes shining with a sated serenity. "We should clean ourselves up, Alex. I think you might need to change the jacuzzi water too."

"I'm thinking you might be right," I replied, nodding and staring while she teased my cock against her pussy. "There's a little stand-up shower around the corner of the deck if we want to use that to wash off."

"I'd love to," she said heavily. "But I don't trust myself at the moment. I'd... I'd better use the shower upstairs."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," I agreed, knowing what she meant. "But it was a wonderful day and night, wasn't it?"

Alexa smiled warmly. "The best. Let's just rinse off in here and then head to our showers, okay?"

We both knelt in the hot tub and got the sticky effluences off us. She then exited the tub and grabbed her towel and drying off. She waited for me to get out and dry myself before I set the water on the jacuzzi to empty and then to refill early in the morning. We walked into the house together and stopped in the open area where the stairs up to her room went one way and mine down to the basement went the other. She turned to look up at me.

"Thank you, Alex," she said softly. "Today was... wonderful."

I nodded. "I hope it was one tenth as good for you as it was for me, Alexa."

"It was, I promise you," she said, stepping closer. "I've got to go upstairs and get away from you for the rest of the night, but... one more kiss?"

I nodded and we melted into one another's embrace, mouths meeting and tongues tangling as we kissed deeply and lovingly. Maybe my body was just tired from my colossal orgasm, but the feel of her beautiful body was not arousing so much as it was comforting. Even her pussy pressed to my now soft cock was not thrilling, it just felt... right...

We stopped kissing and she took her phone out of her tiny purse and took one more picture of the two of us before she said goodnight and wiggled her way up the stairs, looking back to make sure I was watching her ass as she exited.

Down in the shower, scrubbing my skin, I finally asked myself a question that should have been pestering me all damn day...

"Who the hell can she possibly show those pictures to?" I wondered.

***

I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling when my phone bipped at me. I picked it up to see the message.

"Skype?"

I smiled cheerfully as I set my my computer up and was rewarded with the sight of my lovely aunt once Skype was active. She beamed a smile and waved at me.

"Hi," she chirped. "You still naked?"

"Yup." I replied simply.

"Prove it..." she dared, smirking.

I nodded and led moved my laptop to allow the webcam to trail down my body, eventually revealing my resting manhood. I brought it back to my face.

"Your turn." I countered. She grinned and stepped back from her computer, revealing her gloriously naked body. She teased my by squirming and grinding around in a small circle like she was dancing to some music only she could hear.

"Are you positive your parents are gone for the night?" she asked, coming back to her screen and resting her chin on her forearms.

"Mostly, but not for sure," I replied, bummed that I wasn't completely certain and couldn't be. "I'd love to say yes, but even a ten percent chance is the wrong ten percent to bet on."

"Poo," she sighed. "I could've used a snuggle buddy tonight, but that just sounds like an unnecessary risk, doesn't it?"

"Afraid so," I agreed. She must have been wonderful to sleep next to. "Bummer."

She giggled. "Always loved that expression when I heard it. But I did have a suggestion for you, if you're amenable."

"Shoot."

"Well, we've seen each other naked and, well, after tonight in the jacuzzi, I'm thinking we're probably reasonably comfortable with one another's bodies, yes?"

I nodded. I think it was safe to say we'd broken a few barriers today.

"Well, if we've agreed to leave our computers and Skype open, I think it goes without saying that we can be naked while sleeping, right?"

"I'd like that," I said readily. "I hate sleeping in clothes anyway."

She seemed delighted. "Good! I'll make sure you can see me for the night and you do the same! Thank you again for a wonderful day, Alex!Bon nuit!"

She kissed two of her fingers and pressed them against the webcam lens before heading back to her bed. She slowly crawled onto it, facing away from me and looked back to make sure I was still watching. She wiggled her bum at me, her pussy peeking out from between her cheeks. I reciprocated by placing my laptop in the position she would watch me from and waved my limp cock at her in a gesture of goodbye. I then turned off my lights and climbed into bed.

Today had been so incredible in so many ways. What could tomorrow possibly hold?

***