Alex & Alexa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," I said, standing to tower over her, perhaps feeling a little possessive of my aunt. "I met you yesterday in dad's office."

"Yeah, you do look alike," she used nodding. "Your dad's hot. So you two know each other?"

Alexa and I paused for a moment, bewildered by her question. This girl really was dumber than a box of rocks.

"I- yes, sweetie," Alexa said. "My sister is Alex's mother. I'm Alex's aunt."

Jeanie's eyes widened in confusion for a moment as she tried to process what Alexa was saying. She screwed up her face for a second and then exhaled.

"Oh, I get it," she said finally before looking at me. "You're adopted?"

"No," I said slowly, trying not to sound exasperated while Alexa's eyes clouded over with tears of laughter. "Alexa is my aunt. She is just much younger than my mother, your professor. We're the same age."

"Oh." Jeanie said, trying to figure that out. "Oh, wow."

She looked at the two of us. "That's kinda hot, actually."

I pinched my eyes.

Jeanie clapped her hands together once. "Well, I gotta go, but I couldn't get on with my day without seeing you once Mr de Bourne mentioned what happened. So, you're sure you're gonna be alright for our playdate next week?"

Alexa nodded. "They'll let me out of here tomorrow night with a clean bill of health, I promise I'll be fine, sweetie."

"Good!" Jeanie said brightly. "Okay, gotta bounce! Lates!"

She started to exit the room before pausing and then scurrying over to Alexa and giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She then made her way to the door and paused once more. She turned around, went up to my aunt and put her arms around her, kissing her on the mouth, rather deeply. She moaned through the langorous kiss and I'm pretty sure slipped Alexa the tongue.

"Much better..." she said as she stood up and then swished out of the room, leaving my aunt and I staring after her. We said nothing for several seconds before Alexa sat back and sighed loudly, looking at the ceiling.

"Guess we know what kind of playdate I'm in for."

"Could be worse," I chuckled. "She's about as smart as a bag of hammers, so she's gotta be great in the sack."

Alexa gave me a look. "I thought you said I was great in the sack."

"Don't you try and turn this around on me," I said, holding up a finger. "I just meant she's an idiot so being good at fucking is all she's got. You're the most incredible person I've ever met, you're intelligent, you're kind, you're beautiful, you're a sex goddess..."

"Oh, don't stop, go on please," Alexa said, turning on her side and smiling. "I could use some good news today."

I sighed grumpily. "Well, I've got good news and bad news for you. Good news, I am very, very in love with you. Bad news, you're my aunt and I can't be with you the way I want to be."

"I know," she said quietly, her eyes said. "It sucks. It's so beyond unfair. Alex, this may sound dumb, but... would it, would it not hurt as much if I just dated girls?"

I thought about what she was saying. If she dated girls, I didn't really have anything to be jealous of. It was a service I couldn't provide. I don't know if it actually solved anything for me, but if it helped Alexa feel like she was sparing my feelings, why would I deny her that?

"Okay," I said finally, shrugging. "As long as I don't have to date guys to make you feel better."

She giggled. "I somehow doubt the thought of you having super happy bum-fun with boys will make me feel better, although I'm willing to bet that picturing me scissoring with a hot girl will be good for you..."

We were silent for a while again.

"Alex, can you please close the door again?" she asked quietly. "Because I... I really want to kiss you..."

I got up and closed the door quietly, putting a sign on the front indicating she was sleeping. I then came back to the bed and she sat up, tucking her feet under her. I sat on the bed next to her and she stared deep into my eyes, caressing my cheeks. Her own beautiful sapphire eyes were crystalline with tears.

"I can't believe how quickly I fell for you," she whispered. "I had no control over it and I didn't even try to fight it, I was so confused. And now I know I love you and you're perfect for me and I'm forced to give you up... and I don't know how..."

She leaned in and kissed me lovingly, trying not to cry as she did so. I could feel the tears on her cheeks, her skin against mine. I held her and kissed her back, letting her feel everything I had in me, showing her exactly what she meant to me.

"I love you, Alex," she choked through the kiss. "I'm so in love with you. Damn you for being my nephew..."

"I love you too, Alexa," I murmured back. "I love you so much and I don't want to give you up."

The kiss ended, for the moment, and she pressed her forehead to mine, still caressing my face as she tried to compose herself. "It's so stupid," she whispered. "All this confusion I'm feeling, and fear about everything, and the one thing I'm absolutely certain of is my love for you, which is the problem everyone else would have. It's the only part of all this that feels right, like it's supposed to be or meant to be. It's everything else that's fucked up. At least, that's how it feels."

I said nothing, just holding her and thinking about how cheated we both felt. Finally, I posed a question I was inexplicably terrified to ask.

"What if... what if we just faked dating?"

She looked at me for several moments, wiping her eyes. "Fake date?"

I nodded. "Go out on dates with other people, y'know, people we're pretty sure we have no interest in, except for maybe fucking them for the sake of something physical. But then we'll still be seeing one another behind the scenes. If we're careful, mom and dad won't suspect, because they'll see us dating other people."

She thought about what I was saying for a few moments. "We could... we could still be together, at least for a while."

I nodded. "I don't think it solves our ultimate problem at all, but at least we'd have more time together."

"Yes," she said, looking at my face and touching my lips with her fingers. "And it might make parting even harder than it is right now. I don't know if I could be that strong. But... well, I don't know if I'm strong enough to give you up even now. I sure as hell don't want to."

She sighed and sat back in her bed, her eyes distant. "I don't know. Inevitably we'll be forced apart, no matter how in love we are. I couldn't do that to Karen. But the thought of being without you, Alex, I..."

She finally closed her eyes. "This is all so much right now. I guess... let me sleep, Alex. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I think I need to sleep and be alone for a few hours. Maybe I'll have clarity when I wake up. I can't be objective around you, I'm sorry."

"No, trust me, I understand," I said readily, rising from the bed. "I'm not the least bit objective around you either, Alexa. You think, I'll think. We may not come up with an answer we like, but if we both think it through, at least we know we'll come up with the right answer."

She nodded. "I'll message you later, think of something I need from the house so you can bring it over."

I nodded, not wanting to leave or even take my eyes off her, as if I was afraid something would happen the moment I did.

Her eyes were glassy as she looked up at me. "Kiss me, Alex?"

I went to her and gently pulled her into my arms, kissing her deeply and lovingly again. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, even if those crystal tears from her lovely blue eyes ran between our cheeks. She was beautiful when she cried, even if it tore my heart out.

"I love you, Alex," she murmured again through the kiss. "I'm in love with you."

"I love you too," I replied, memorizing what she felt like against me. "Sleep now, Alexa, get better for me. You'll see me soon."

As I closed the door behind me, I could hear her beginning to sob and it took every bit of my willpower to not rush back in and comfort her. She needed her time. My face was warm and flush as I walked out of the hospital, my mind spinning. To lose the woman I loved...

***

I'd taken a nap myself upon returning home, since my nerves were pretty shot. I'd done some thinking about the predicament but there were no satisfactory answer to be found, nothing she and I would like. I'd crashed on the long couch and was awakened when I heard my dad's vehicle pull up and the doors close. I blinked and checked my watch. It was almost 6:30.

Dad and mom came in, noticing me rising from my nap on the couch.

"Did you sleep well, Alex?" mom asked as she came in. "We stopped by the hospital on our way back and Allie said she'd sent you home so she could sleep and not feel obligated to stay awake and entertain someone. She's had a long day."

I nodded. "I think we all have. You okay, mom?"

"Oh, I'm fine now, thank you," she said almost cheerfully. "Now that I know my baby sister is going to be okay, I'm relieved and able to think again. We just brought home take-out, darling, you hungry?"

"When is he not?" dad chuckled. "It's just burgers and stuff, but it was quick and easy. I somehow doubt he'll object."

I stood up and joined them at the table, where mom filled me in on more of the details of the incident. It seemed a little surreal to hear about it since I already knew the outcome. But mom told me about it at length and in great detail. It occured to me that she was doing this as much for her own benefit as mine. Her analytical, scientific mind was describing and formulating it so she could deal with it. I let her talk as much as she needed.

She showed me pictures of what was left of her vehicle and I was amazed- the passenger's side was royally fucked up. It was hard to imagine Alexa not having been killed in that impact, forget escaping with just minor cuts and bruises. A cold chill ran down my spine.

Mom sighed and nodded her head. "I'm just glad there's nothing wrong with her."

"I wouldn't say that," I muttered. "Anyone who would pull a prank like that the moment they woke up from a car accident isn't right in the head."

Dad laughed. "Turns out your family has a sense of humour after all, Karen. It must have just skipped you."

My mother shot him a look. "That's right, Mike, keep feeding the bear. I hope neither of you mind, I might go through an entire bottle of wine by myself this evening. Help with the nerves and all."

"Doesn't bother me," dad said cheerfully. "I promise to not even try and take advantage of drunk you this time around."

"How chivalrous of you, Conan," mom said dryly, rolling her eyes. "But stay nearby, in case I need a shoulder to cry on."

Dad nodded and began clearing the remains of supper away. Mom looked at me. "I've had enough of cars for one day, Alex. If Allie calls and needs anything, you're getting stuck driving since I'll be in no shape to make it out there, got it?"

I nodded. "I'll play offline for a change, just so I don't get tooo caught up."

"Good," she declared, taking a wine glass and an entire unopened bottle of Old-Vine Zinfandel. "I'll be up on my bed getting blitzed. Your dad's in charge of directing you now. G'night."

I went down to my room and began playing a game, to keep myself occupied and keep from fretting when there was nothing I could do. I'd been playing for maybe two hours when my dad called down the stairs.

"Alex?" he said loudly. "Your aunt was hoping you could take her some of her books and her laptop? I guess she's a tad bored."

"Yeah, I can do that," I said, trying to sound resigned to the prospect. "I'll be up in a minute to get her stuff and then go."

Dad seemed satisfied with that answer and left me to finish up. I went upstairs and packed her laptop, along with some of the novels I found under her nightstand. I also packed her webcam, in case her friend Freja wanted to see her. I called out that I was leaving and drove back to the hospital. It was now dark and the place was practically empty. The nurse at the desk nodded me through, reminding me that visiting hours ended in just under forty-five minutes.

The door was open so I knocked and went in. Alexa's face lit up when she saw me, smiling radiantly. She never ceased to get more beautiful in my eyes.

"Alex," she said almost dreamily. "Close the door. Come here and let me kiss you..."

I did so and then put the laptop and books down as she held out her arms. They'd removed the IV's and sensors from her, meaning she could move freely. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply, enthralled to be feeling her against me again. I couldn't get over how right it felt. It was Heaven. She moaned through the kiss, apparently every bit as relieved as I was.

She pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me. "I love you, Alex. And it may not be the smart thing to do, but I want to be with you as long as I can. I need this and I need you. I won't give up my present happiness because of a possible future sadness."

She pulled me down to sit on the bed, her hands clasped in mine. "I guess I did need that time. So if you have no objections, let's go with the fake dating plan."

I looked deep into her eyes and drew a deep breath. "Well, actually..." I said reluctantly.

Alexa froze. I could almost feel her heart stopping, her blood turning to ice. Her eyes were wide with an instant horror at what I was obviously going to say next.

I grinned. "Gotcha. Now we're even for that amnesia prank. Yes, we should fake date other people."

Alexa's eyes almost spiralled in her head as she collapsed back against her pillow, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling and her hand over her heart, to make sure it was beating.

"You... txortalari..." she sighed finally, still staring at the ceiling. "You nearly fucking killed me. Haven't I nearly died enough today, you bastard?"

I chuckled. "At least your head landed on a pillow when you fell backward."

"Oh, just give me a minute and shut up, motherfucker..." she breathed. "Holy cow, you really got me. Shit..."

Finally she made a beckoning motion with her hand. "Your dick, please. No arguments."

I laughed and stood, unzipping my pants and going to stand beside her head. She turned on her side and took hold of my cock, stroking it for several seconds before sliding it inside her mouth with practiced ease. Her moan was one of both pleasure and relief, clearly delighted to have me in her mouth again. I sighed and caressed her beautiful hair as she bobbed up and down my length slowly.

Her hand followed her mouth as she sucked on me, her tongue swirling around the skin with devlish skill. I could not believe how wonderful everything she did felt and my erection was massive and rock hard in no time at all. Her sapphire eyes looked up at me, lust kindling in them. One of her legs bent up, the hospital gown dropping away to reveal her smooth pussy, which was already wet with her desire.

"Mmmm, she's been waiting for you, you know," Alexa purred, smiling up at me and winking. "Almost a whole day without her best friend. You plan to apologize and make it up to her, right?"

"Sure do," I said, nodding. "But what if someone comes-"

"I don't care, Alex," she said bluntly. "Not at this very moment."

And that was good enough for me. I loved her and I wanted, no, needed to make love to her. Consequences be damned.

She pulled her wet mouth off my cock and indicated a chair with no arms. "Go sit, please..." she said huskily. I nodded and went to sit down, pulling off my pants and my t-shirt while I did so. Alex got off the bed, shedding her hospital gown and standing gloriously naked in front of me. My cock throbbed at the sight of her body, aching in need. Smiling, she straddled my lap, putting her arms around my neck. Looking into my eyes, she pressed her pliant, slippery pussy against my cockhead and slowly sank down, taking me deep inside her. We both moaned in pleasure, happy to be one again.

We kissed soulfully, lost in one another as she began to move slowly up and down on my lap. I held her tightly against me as I dared and she made no demur. Alexa squeezed and rippled herself around my cock, transporting me to a world of bliss, consisting only of us. And that was all I needed.

"Alex, I'm so in love with you..." she murmured as she moved up and down on top of me slowly and gently. "I can't be without you."

I bit her neck and she shuddered and moaned, clasping me to her. I leaned my head down and bit her breast again, over the previous mark I'd left on her and she gasped in delight.

"Yes, my love," she whispered, fingers flexing on my neck and bck. "Mark me again, Alex, make me all yours..."

I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it greedily. Alexa shivered and thrust herself down on me even harder, fucking me eagerly. It never ceased to amaze me how rapt I was by her, every aspect of her. She was my goddess and I loved her madly. There was nothing I wouldn't do for Alexa.

We kissed again feverishly as she began to squirm up and down faster and faster on me. We were swallowing one another's tongues as I ground my hips up into her and she pushed down harder, desperate to feel me as deep insider her as possible. Our bodies were warm and wet together, pink with our exertions, shining with our sweat. Her heart pounded against me and I could feel my own, as if it was going to burst right out of me. She looked into my eyes, hers flashing with a great eagerness.

"Cum in me, Alex," she growled softly. "Please, cum in me, let me feel you again. Oh God, Alex..."

We kissed again, almost to silence our screams as we crushed ourselves against one another, shaking uncontrollably. She moaned into my mouth and I groaned in ecstasy as I came, pumping my thick, pearly essence deep inside her clenching, tight pussy. She bathed my thighs with her wetness and her nails almost dug into my back.

She collapsed against me, panting, her chest heaving. The wonderful feeling of her soft breasts pressed to me was heavenly. I just held her, wondering what could ever be more blissful than this. And I knew I never wanted to give her up.

"So in love with you," she whispered against my shoulder, kissing it gently. "That's all that matters right now..."

I held her for a while longer before slowly rising and removing my cock from her pussy. She giggled as my cum seeped out of her, dribbling on the floor. I deposited her gently on the bed and went about cleaning up after us while she replaced her gown and wiped her pussy clean. Neither of us felt like answering questions about why she smelled like sex when the only visitor had been her nephew.

"God, I needed that," she sighed, stretching her arms over her head like a contented cat. "I'm pretty sure I'm a total addict now. Think you'll be able to sneak back tomorrow?"

"I would think," I reasoned. "Mom and dad are easier to keep track of now, since they share his vehicle temporarily. So we've got that working for us."

"Good," she said, smiling. "I guess I'll start fake-dating Jeanie, which has the added bonus of really throwing Karen and Mike off the trail about us since they'll now think I'm into girls. Who will you date?"

"I have no idea," I confessed. "Haven't given the matter any thought. But I will now, once I head home."

She nodded. "I'll probably be Skyping with Freja tonight, since she's really worried and wants me to prove I'm okay."

"I don't blame her," I replied. "Her best friend was in a car accident and there's nothing she can do about it. Did you at least send her some pics from your phone to ease her mind?"

"Yes, it seemed like the thing to do, you know?" she agreed.

"I actually have a question about that," I said, sitting down on the bed next to her. "We've taken a zillion pictures. Who do you send them to?"