Alex & Alexa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Nobody, dopey. Not the naughty ones, anyway. I sort them into folders and I have sent Freja and some of my other friends back in Europe some of the G-rated ones, to let them see my life. I wouldn't show them any of the personal ones without your say-so, and even then only Freja, because she'd think it was kinky and like it."

I shrugged. "I don't mind if you do or if she knows about us. If she'll be happy for you, Alexa, go for it, okay?"

She smiled warmly. "Thank you, Alex. But you'd better get home before Karen makes Mike call. You were just supposed to drop off my stuff, right?"

"Yeah," I sighed, unhappy at the prospect of parting from her. "You can text or message me whenever you want. It doesn't matter if I'm asleep, hearing from you is what matters to me, okay?"

Alexa nodded and pulled me in for another loving kiss. We confessed our love for one another and then I left, sad to be going but knowing I had to. The drive home was a quiet one for me, lost in contemplation about what would happen next.

How would I fake date? Who? How much did I need to like or just not mind a person to make it convincing dating? My parents weren't likely to fall for a ruse for long if I didn't find the right person. And what if the other person became interested in me? What would I tell them? Did I just never date a person more than once? Maybe I could just get some friends with benefits who didn't really want anything more.

I was lying in bed when a text message from Alexa asked me if I wanted to Skype. I opened my screen and activated the program, smiling when I saw her beautiful face. She told me quietly that she'd already talked with Freja, assuring her friend that she was fine. She was smirking as she looked at me, her hospital robe not visible on her shoulders or the swell of her bosom.

"So," she purred, smiling slyly. "Am I naked or just teasing?"

I chuckled. "Normally I'd hope for teasing, because then you could strip for me, but it's a hospital gown. Only you could make stripping out of a tent sexy."

Alexa giggled and slowly panned the camera down her body in the dimly lit room, revealing her incredible breasts, trim stomach and finally her smooth pussy. She used two fingers to pull the sticky lips apart and show me her inner pink, which was glistening invitingly.

"I've got an idea," I said as she returned the camera to her face. "Each of our laptops has a built-in cam and we also have the webcams. Let's open two windows each, one fixed on our face and the other on our bodyparts as we choose so we can see one another cum."

Her eyes lit up in delight. "I love that idea, Alex. Tell me how to do it and we can cum together. I love your cock but then I can always see your face too..."

She followed my instructions and soon we each had two windows on our screens opened, one fixed directly on our faces, the detatchable webcams displaying my hardening cock and her wet slit. We watched one another silently as she began to finger herself and play with her breasts while I stroked my dick. I could hear her sigh in pleasure, thrilled to have me watch her.

"Do you like it, Alex?" she asked quietly, using her fingers to spread her lips and show me inside herself. "Do you like how wet I get for you? Ohhhhh, I wish I could be louder, make someone in the hall wonder what was happening in here..."

I was lying on my side, stroking my shaft and watching her intently, my eyes darting back and forth between the two windows on my screen. I was loving how she played with her pussy, but at least as mezmerizing for me was the look of pleasure on her face. Her eyes were sometimes closed, but other times those captivating sapphire eyes were looking straight at me, knowing she held my gaze. I moaned and pushed my hips closer to the webcam centered on my cock, letting her see up close exactly what she did to me. She gasped in response and slid two fingers deep inside herself, working them in and out feverishly.

Oh my God, she was so wet I could hear the slick, juicy noises she was making as she fingered herself. It drove me wild and I was pumping my hand furiously up and down my length, desperate for release. I was hoping she'd cum soon, because I was ready to blow.

She bit her lip as she stared at me, sweat shining on her brow. Her fingers were plunging into her pussy now, glistening with her arousal. She panted as our eyes locked, both straining to hold on for one another to peak.

I groaned as loudly as I dared while she craned her neck and moaned wantonly, all thoughts of who may be outside her door forgotten. Cum pumped from my cock, splattering the old white shirt I'd laid in front of me. I spared a look at her womanhood while she came, the entire region of her inner thighs shining with her essence.

I rested my head on my arm as I slowed down, casually stroking now, just watching her. Her fingers had finally pulled out of her steaming tunnel and she caressed her lips slowly, a look of bliss on her face. Her eyes were closed as she brought herself down from the orgasmic high she felt. When her eyes fluttered open, she smiled at me serenely and mouthed the words 'I love you'.

I told her I loved her back and we simply lay together for some time, watching one another relax. She pulled her hands up from her pussy and sucked on her fingers, enjoying the taste of herself and winking at me. She fondled her breasts for me and I tapped the aperture of my webcam with my cock, like I was tapping her face. She giggled and smiled naughtily.

"It feels so good to be able to say 'I love you' in English," she said finally, stretching her arms overhead and jutting her breasts forward proudly. "Doing it in other languages you didn't know was not quite as fulfilling, but I was afraid to tell you how I really felt."

"Fair enough," I replied, nodding. "I was fit to bursting not being able to tell you. So when you said 'I love you, daddy' the other night during our little roleplay, you meant it."

She nodded slowly. "It was my chance to say it to you in a context that could be excused, but I really needed to say it to you. I don't see myself getting tired of saying it, I'm warning you."

"And I don't object and never will." I promised. "Hearing you say it is the best thing about my day. I nearly burst when you confessed it to me earlier today."

"I had to, Alex," she said, her voice carrying a note of seriousness. "After what happened, I couldn't not tell you any longer. I wasn't sure what we'd do, but I couldn't go on without you knowing. The minute I saw you at the airport, I had a dread feeling you were someone I was going to fall in love with. And I don't fall in love easily."

I nodded slowly. "I was crazy about you really quickly too, although I was really confused by how I felt. I fought my feelings, telling myself I was insane, but there was no way I was winning that. And I'm glad I lost. Because loving you, being in love with you, Alexa, makes me happy."

"I'm glad," she said softly. "That means the world to me. I don't know what will happen ultimately between us, but I'm determined to love you for all I'm worth until that fateful moment. I'm in love with you and I've surrendered my heart and my body to you."

I sighed and nodded. "I feel the same way, but... what about other people? I don't know what to do and I'm conflicted. Sure, I can fuck another girl and it'll feel good, but I can't stop thinking about you."

She smiled lovingly. "I know. And I can fuck girls and still be stuck on you. Who knows, maybe we'll find one who can keep a secret worth a damn and share her. Wouldn't that be a thrill?"

I laughed softly. "I love how depraved we are together. That doesn't bother me a bit, that idea, because I'll be sharing her with you."

She giggled and then yawned. "Well, I should sleep. Oddly enough, it's been a long and emotional day with its fair share of scary happenings. I hope you sleep well and you'll come by and see me tomorrow and make love to me?"

"I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing," I said, grinning. "Get some sleep. I love you, Alexa. Don't forget that."

She nodded. "And I'm in love with you, Alex. Dream of me, okay?"

I nodded and smiled while she kissed her fingers and pressed them to the camera before turning them both off. I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling, lost in thought. My body felt heavy but contented. It certainly had been a wrenching day, but we had confessed our feelings and were determined to be together as long as possible. We were in love and promised our hearts to one another. She was my angel and my goddess, to whom I was utterly devoted.

And who could have asked for more?

***

Author's Notes: Hopefully this was worth the wait. Part of the problem is that while I am submitting the stories in a format that the Literotica website theoretically understands, it claims it does not and my chapters end up waiting a few days for a live human to convert and post it. Don't ask me why, I have no answers. Probably has something to do with me using Ubuntu on this damned laptop.

Don't worry, this story is continuing. The only story I have on hiatus right now is 'Love You, Daddy!' and that's because it's at a point where it can be left for a while until Part II is ready. All my stories are important to me, for different reasons- Alex & Alexa is just fun and people like it. My Naughty Neighbour is actually somewhat autobiographical about something that really happened to me and I wrote a story about it. Sapphic Serenity is a personal project that allows me to indulge my fetish for tribadism and general lesbian debauchery. Love You, Daddy was fun because I've always wanted to be a father and have a loving daughter (if not quite so literally).

Last is 'The Great Khan', which is the most unlike the others. It's a war/action story with erotic elements strongly weaved in. If you're familiar with my work on other sites, you'll notice a strong similarity to 'The Young Conqueror' story I've been writing for several years now and just passed 870,000 words. Talk about a labour of love...

Anyhoo, the other big delay was the fact that I have recently moved home to Toronto from the States after thirteen very trying and agonizing years. I'm getting my life back together and mostly starting over, so please be patient for the updates, since real life must take precedence, even if it's nowhere near as sexy.

One final note, and this is a personal one- some hateful little cockmongler messaged me at some point, expressed a hearty disapprobation with my work and rather than simply not read my offerings, has made it abundantly clear that he intends to annihilate my story ratings by going to every computer and different ISP he can find and give me 1's repeatedly. Now there's nothing I can do about this nasty little troll, but my plea is on behalf of other writers on this site.

PLEASE keep in mind that writers sometimes feel a compulsion to write what is in their heads. It's one thing to offer constructive criticism so that they might improve, but there are people who are just nasty in their reviews as well. Maybe something someone writes grosses you out. Big deal. Don't write a review then. But telling them their work is crap because you don't like something they wrote about is not objective and, well, petty. To be honest, I expect better of the people who read my stories, I try hard to keep them stimulating on several levels, not simply a venereal one.

So if you happen to be the petty little whineball giving me all 1's because you've made it your mission to tank my stories, whatever. I pity you. You've never had the tallywags to leave an honest review, so I'm having a hard time caring what you think. To everyone else, please try to be kinder to authors if you tend to be unkind. Telling it like it is and being mean are not the same thing, I assure you.

Well, that's enough pontificating for now, I'm going to spellcheck this and then submit it. Should be up in about two days, I'm thinking, but you already know that, right?

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management