Alex & Alexandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
294 Followers

She was cumming so hard and this time she was squirting! My cock was splashing now on the liquids cumming out of her pussy. I kept pumping and she was crying out loud!

"OH... I AM GOING TO CUM AGAIN...I CANT...B...E...L...I...E...V...E...CUMMING AGAIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!"

My EGO was building up knowing that I was pleasing a gorgeous girl-woman now so good and making her cum so hard. Our Bodies were now sweating and I could smell in the air our mating.

"Alex, I want you to cum inside me...Please cum in me...I am going to faint if we continue like this" she said.

But that was easy said than done. I still didn't understand what was going on with my cock and I wasn't cumming after all this fucking and excitement.

"Make me cum sis...Because right now I just want to make you cum over and over. You can't even imagine how much I love watching you cum."

"Alex I am gonna cum pretty soon again if you continue fucking me like that but..." She pulled my head towards hers and while kissing me she started talking to me in such a sensual and sexual way that she triggered my button that was going to bring me to my climax.

"Cum inside my pussy, Alex...Shoot your sperm in my womb...Let me feel the warmth of your seed...Please fill me up with your "babies"...

That was it...I picked up a pace so fast like a machine working at full RPM while she continued to talk in my mouth...

"Yes, baby...Cum with me...I am going to cum...I am cuuuuuuummmmingggg!"

"Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh...my God your pussy is so hot and wet...I am cummmmmmmmm..."

I exploded in her pussy over and over and she took my lips and we screamed in each others mouth, and her legs were still wrapped around me and we sat like that for a while kissing once again and relaxing from all the fucking.

"Alex, I love you so much...what you did to me just know was incredible...I could feel your cum shoot so hard in the back of my pussy...I came so many times I lost count..."

"I am crazy about you sis, I just wanted to fuck you without cumming ever...but when you said you wanted me to shoot my babies in your womb, I just got so overwhelmed and my only thought was to fill you with my babies..."

"So you were excited with the idea of putting your babies in me? You would want to get me pregnant?"

"I admit that the thought of getting you pregnant makes my cock stir again...and after all this fucking, all I can think now is shooting my sperm inside you again and again..."

"I can tell you that if I wanted to get pregnant, I would want you to be the father of my children"

"I think we are thinking to fast sis and we should concentrate on how we are going to get away with this relationship without creating any problems"

"You know, Mom and Dad aren't here and they will be back next Saturday"

I noticed that it was almost midnight and I couldn't believe that time was going by so fast. We both looked and were exhausted.

"Let's go upstairs and take a bath together and then we will sleep together in my bed" she smiled at me. "We can clean up our mess tomorrow"

I carried her all the way upstairs to the bathroom and we were naked as if this was our own house and we were a couple having fun. Her eyes were constantly in contact with mine and she looked so happy that made me feel like the strongest man in the world. She filled in the tub with hot water and bubble soap so we can clean all the sex from our bodies that were going to begin to stink if we didn't.

She took my hand and she pulled me to join her in the bathtub were we sat down in opposite sides.

"You can't imagine how many times I dreamed of being in the tub together with you Alex"

"I can't even believe that I am sitting in here naked with you! I could never imagine that this is true, me sitting in here with the most beautiful girl in the world, my sister and lover!"

She came close to me and straddled me sitting on my cock again and took my lips once again with hers and we just got carried away kissing and rubbing each other in the bathtub. Pretty soon the bubbles were almost gone and our bodies were clean. My cock was stirring under her labia but it wasn't hard enough yet.

We got out of the tub and we dried our bodies and when we were done we walked together to her room where she got under the covers of her bed naked and she invited me to get on the other side with her.

"Are you coming?" she said punching the pillow on the right side of her Queen Size bed. She was lucky to have a bed like that while I had only Full Size.

"Of course I am..." I lied next to her beautiful tight and naked body and she hugged me with her right hand and she tangled her right leg with my left. Her furry pussy was kissing my thigh and her breasts were warming up my torso.

"I love you Alex, I wish that I could stop time so that this moment would last forever."

She kissed me and we both fell asleep to recuperate and gather some energy. I felt hungry and I know Alexandra was too but we were so tired that we could wait until tomorrow.

I woke up around 10 AM and Alexandra was still the same way she was when we fell asleep. She still was sleeping and I was hungry and thirsty. I wanted to get up without waking her and going downstairs to get a bite and some milk and juice. But I didn't want wake her up because she was fast asleep and looked so calm!

So I slowly got up and went down to the kitchen and had a nice turkey sandwich and a bowl of cereal and some juice. I prepared a sandwich for Alexandra too and wrapped it to put it finally in the fridge for her to eat when she wakes up. The funny thing is that after I closed the fridge I noticed that I was still naked.

I slowly went up the stairs and back to Alexandra's bedroom to check if she was still sleeping.

To Be Continued...

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
294 Followers
12