Alex and Anna: In the Shower

Story Info
Newlyweds sex it up in the shower.
1.7k words
4
22.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna awoke and quietly slipped into the shower, leaving Alex snoring softly in their massive king sized bed. The water streamed down her body along the contours of her womanly curves. Steam started to rise, enveloping her in its misty grasp. Anna closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall, feeling the heat prickle her skin, creating goose bumps all over her body, the heat from the shower a harsh contrast to the cold air of their apartment. She straightened and grabbed at the shampoo bottle, squeezing a significant amount into her hand before lathering up her wet, stringy curls. Eyes closed to protect them from possible suds, the shower door opened for a brief moment, allowing in a quick gust of cold air. Anna smirked to herself while rinsing off the shampoo. She knew what would happen next. It always did.

Suddenly, she felt warm, masculine arms surround her. Anna also felt something poking insistently at her ass.

"Morning babe," she said to Alex.

He responded by kissing the inner curve of her shoulder where it meets her neck. "Sleep well?" he asked.

"Mhmmm" she purred before turning around and wrapping her arms around his barrel chest. "I thought of waking you, but," she started and then kissed him, "I figured you needed your rest after last night."

He lifted her slightly, crushing their bodies together, his tongue probing deep inside her mouth. She sucked at it lightly, making his cock jump in between them, it wishing to be in her mouth instead.

Anna pulled away. "Nuh-uh," she protested. She slid down onto her knees, the water pounding against her back. "You need a reward after last night. You only got one orgasm. I had three. That score needs to be evened out a bit."

She grasped the base of his shaft in her hand, the forefinger and thumb barely touching. Alex groaned and lightly pushed his hips forward trying to encourage her. She didn't need any encouragement—did she ever? She leaned into him until her mouth floated mere inches away from his throbbing cock. Anna dipped her head and licked from the base to the tip, catching a stray drop of water doing so. Her mouth made a downward retreat. She took one ball into her mouth, playing with it gently with her tongue, rolling it around inside its sack. Slowly she removed it, releasing it with a soft *pop* sound, before doing the same with the other. Precum started to leak from Alex's hole and mix with water droplets, making its slow decent over the head and down the shaft. She licked from his balls to directly underneath the head and stopped. He held his breath waiting for her to continue, but slowly exhaled when he realized this would not be a quick blow job. She licked again from the base of the shaft to under the head, very slowly moving her tongue back and forth while moving up. Reaching the head, her tongue played right under it, hitting nerves usually left untouched. Just short of grabbing her head and forcing her mouth onto him, she moved so her head hovered over his head, stuck out her tongue and started drawing a spiral from the outside to his hole. She moved slowly, methodically, and it killed him on the inside. Horny impatience boiled inside him. Finally, Anna reached his hole, covered his head with her mouth and dropped down as far as she could go without gagging. She held him there for a moment and swallowed, caressing his shaft with her throat as it squeezed. Alex's breathing turned haggard, his release the only thing on his mind. She backed off until she had just the head in her mouth and she sucked slowly, rhythmically, while jacking him with one of her hands. The other fondled his balls, rolling them around in her palm. She felt his cock grow inside her mouth and she knew he was close and that he was going to cum hard. Anna quickened her jacking of him and increased the pressure of her mouth while pulling his balls down as a way to delay his release. He moaned at the movement, his hips jostling with pleasure, his release imminent. She sucked him harder, licking furiously at his tip. He couldn't hold back anymore, his seed spurted out hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly while he continued to empty himself into her hungry mouth. He tasted salty and sweet, probably because of the pineapple from last night. Only after she drained him did she remove her cum-filled mouth from his cock. She rose up onto her feet, opened her mouth showing him his juice, and swallowed it. She licked her lips trying to get every drop. His cum was the best thing she had ever tasted, even better than chocolate and she was a chocolate freak.

They finished showering and stayed there until the hot water ran out. He wrapped a towel around himself and then around his wife. He took great care to dry her, watching her breasts entranced as he dried them, the nipples becoming small and crinkly. Alex's cock stirred at the sight. He didn't know how it was possible after last night's rendezvous and that morning's BJ. Sometimes he thought his cock belonged to a teenager's; it never seemed satisfied, even though he was on the wrong side of his 20s. Anna didn't mind his libido, she actually welcomed and had only turned him down once in their two years of marriage. She had actually had a headache, and she never got those, so he knew it had been a legitimate excuse that night. But the next day she had more than made it up to him, reenacting a scene they had seen right after finishing a porno. He smiled for the rest of that day.

But her nipples, her breasts, really, entranced him to distraction. Every time she seemed the least bit cold, he could only think of what happened under her shirt, under her bra. He imagined the hard nubs pushing against the fabric, like they wished his mouth was there to warm them.

Alex finished drying her front. "Turn around," he said softly and she did as he commanded. He wrapped the towel around her, his hands moving methodically while his eyes were fastened onto her ass. His cock came to life, stirring and growing to half-mast.

"Babe, you okay?" Anna asked over her shoulder. Alex had stopped drying her and she wanted to know what the holdup was. She turned around and set her hands on her hips. "See something you like?"

"Always," he managed to get out before kissing her. Warm arms wrapped around her, the hands reaching down to grab her butt.

"Oh!" she said into his mouth when he lifted her up onto her toes, never releasing her luscious lady lumps. Smiling against his lips, she gave him a quick peck back, but he had none of it.

Alex reached down lower to get a better hold before lifting her up off the floor entirely and carrying her to their blanket-strewn bed. He set her down and climbed onto the bed, onto her.

"Again? Already?! Well okay..." she mumbled before eyeing his full red lips and drawing his head to hers. He teased her this time around, taking his time to bring her simmer to a boil. First he traced around her lips with his tongue before sucking on her lower one. His hand grabbed her breast, kneading it and tweaking the nipple, forcing moans from her mouth and writhing from her body.

Half-mast no longer an accurate description, he forced her legs together with his on the outside. His hard cock slid over her neatly shaved mound, occasionally bumping against her clit that poked out from under its hood and eliciting more squirming from her. He chuckled to himself, knowing just how to drive her wild. His mouth moved from her mouth to her ear and he sucked lightly on the lobe as he made small movements against her, rubbing against her clitty with the head of his cock. He licked around her conch before moving lower to her neck. Alex knew the exact right spot to lick and suck there that would send her almost to orgasm immediately. Not wanting her to have an easy release, he avoided those spots. Anna groaned in frustration and tried to move his head to the right spot, to no avail. Continuing his oral trip around her body's hot spots, he moved further south to her breasts. They had been taunting him for so long, ever since she was in his arms in the shower before she went to her knees. He gripped one nipple between his fingers, the other with his teeth, and squeezed lightly. Her movement against him became more insistent to the point of eliciting almost too much pleasure from him. He knew it the time had come.

Alex reached down to one of her legs and drew it up over his shoulder, but left the other one against the bed. His favorite position, it made her feel incredibly tight and would get them both off quickly—what they each wanted right then. He slipped inside her, her juice hot and wet against him, allowing for easy, quick thrusts on his part. He started slowly, pushing in to the hilt and pausing before slowly withdrawing himself. It took an incredible amount of self-control for him to not regress into bunny mode. His thrust the second time went a little faster and made her boobs jiggle a little, a sight he loved to see and drove him crazy with lust. Anna reached between them and started strumming her clit. He knew her motions when she was close and she exhibited the tell-tale signs of a woman about to explode: furious clit-flicking, clenching walls, a soaking snatch. With no reason to hold himself back, he started to hump into her as fast as he could go. His cock already twitching when they began, he did not last long once she came, her walls squeezing him so tight he had to fight to stay inside her. He came instantly, thick ropes of his cum hitting her on the inside between her other set of lips. How this woman made him so horny, he would never know or understand. But he didn't care because she always welcomed him arms—and legs—open.