Alex and Emma Pt. 03

Story Info
Good Girls Clean Bad Boys.
5k words
4.77
25.6k
25

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 3: GOOD GIRLS CLEAN BAD BOYS

===========================

Amazingly, I slept soundly and woke refreshed.

I'd spent some time last night going over everything that had happened in the previous couple of hours. Granted, I had still been in my car in my driveway with the radio blaring and the windows up.

Whether it was the music, the constant thought-processing, or just pure exhaustion, I'd passed out the moment my head hit the pillow. All I knew was that I had needed that rest. I couldn't imagine what Alex had planned for the weekend. But if the last two nights had been any indication...

After breakfast and a shower, I stood in front of the full-length mirror, holding up two different shirts. Each time I pulled one away to replace it with the other, I saw what I considered my 'trouble areas.' Then I remembered Alex's words.

I ended up with the blue one—my favorite—that showed a little more skin although it fit a little tighter, and then finished getting ready.

Alex hadn't said if there was a time that was too early to come over. I hated to walk in while he was still sleeping. I mean, he was a college student. And I hated to appear desperate, because I wasn't. Excited was more like it.

In the short time we'd been together, I'd felt a deeper connection to him than with any of my previous Doms. Well, except one. I don't think anyone could ever compare to that one...we'd had a unique connection. I just knew that age didn't always mean maturity, and that was especially true in this lifestyle. So I had still remained cautious until last night. Now, I was optimistic.

As a last minute thought, I packed a small bag in case I ended up staying overnight. I didn't want to be presumptuous, but he had mentioned he had all weekend. That he intended for us to spend it together.

It was half past seven when I pulled into the apartment complex parking lot and found spot number eight. I held my head high as though I belonged here and let myself in the back door, which opened to the hallway right in front of Alex's apartment.

At his door, I hesitated. I tried the knob to see if he'd left it open. He had not. A sign that he hadn't expected me to show up? Or simply that he kept the door secured when he was home? Regardless if he was expecting a new sub to show up on a whim. But he'd said I was welcome anytime...

So did I knock? Oh, fuck it. I had a key. I should just use it.

I was quiet while I disengaged the lock and turned the knob. Glad that the door didn't squeak when I pushed it open. In the small entrance of his dwelling, I closed the door with a soft snick.

Then I paused again. He had not indicated his policy on wearing shoes in the house. We had both worn them last night. But I saw three pairs of men's shoes—sneakers, sandals, and dressier loafers—on a small mat just inside the door. I toed off my flats and added them to the tidy line.

A coatrack provided what to do with my jacket. I was wondering where to set my purse and keys when I noticed a small table a few steps away just beyond the swing of the door. I had not remembered that from last night. Then again, I had been pretty much distracted.

I proceeded further into the apartment barefoot, sans coat and any other personal items beyond the clothes I was wearing. Though I tried not to walk on my tiptoes, I found that I was trying to be overly quiet. Hell, the guy could have security cameras set up and was watching me from his back bedroom.

A giggle escaped at that thought, and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

There was no response. And there was no one in the living room or kitchen as I looked around.

With a deep breath to boost my confidence, I headed down a short hall toward the bathroom we'd been in last night...and the bedroom area. The bathroom was empty. The door across from it was open and revealed a desk, a couch, and a couple of bookshelves. All of the aforementioned pieces of furniture were overflowing with piles of papers and books. On the desk in the middle of the piles was an open laptop. But no Alex.

I was about to go knock on the closed, third door at the end of the hall next to the bathroom when it opened.

Alex stepped into the hall wearing only boxers, his hair slightly ruffled, sending my stomach into flip-flops. He didn't even flinch when he saw me. Though a smile did cross his face. "Emma. Good morning. I'm about to shower."

Something came over me, and I said, cheekily, "Mmm. Can I watch?"

He cocked his eyebrow. "If you ask politely enough, sure."

It was suddenly hard to swallow. "Sir, may I please watch you in the shower?"

"Good girl. Kneel politely outside and watch." His eyes sparkled when he said it...when he smiled.

I followed him back down the hall and to the bathroom. There was ample space for both of us in there, as I'd discovered last night. I knelt on the tile outside of the shower stall and sat back on my heels, my palms in my lap, my eyes glued on him.

Alex stripped from his boxers and stepped past me, keeping the inside sliding door open, allowing me to see but not letting the water spray out. "Legs spread wide."

I parted my knees and sunk down a little more, moaning softly. My pussy twitched at the sight of his cock. He was uncircumcised, covered in veins with a light dusting of hair at his base, and absolutely beautiful. I wanted to touch it. Kiss it. Worship it with my mouth, as well as other body parts.

His cock rose a little at a time the longer I stared at it, making me moan louder. Then he chuckled. "Something you want?"

I just licked my lips and grinned at him.

His smile fell, and he leaned forward, catching my chin so that his face was only inches from mine. "I asked you a question, Little One."

I gulped. "Yes, Sir. May I suck your cock when you are done?"

"You may suck it now, if you don't interfere with my washing."

I mentally measured the distance between us and screwed up my mouth. He was at least two feet away where he now stood under the showerhead. The logistics just didn't work out. I'd face-plant before I could reach him. "Sir, I will need to get in the shower with you."

He studied me for a moment. "You are allowed to do that. Strip down to your underwear first."

Jumping to my feet, I discarded the carefully-selected top and eased my jeans over my hips, letting them drop to the floor. I looked up to step into the stall and saw him watching me over his shoulder. But he didn't say anything and turned to face the water.

I knelt at his feet, my back to the hot water that immediately soaked my hair. Rivulets dripped over my shoulders, trailing down both my back and front sides to saturate my bra and eventually, my panties. Even in the warmth, I shivered.

One hand under his mostly flaccid cock, I raised it while also lowering my mouth. Despite my burning desire to finally taste him, I looked up. And frowned.

I expected him to be watching. Instead, he was massaging shampoo into his hair, his eyes closed. But not in that clenched way that one closes their eyes while enjoying something pleasurable. Even his hips hadn't moved when I touched him.

With a grunt, I lowered my gaze and half-heartedly pressed my lips to his head between the rim that his foreskin created. There was a brief jerking motion, but that could have been my hand. He had a slightly salty and musky taste. Memories of the last time I'd given a blowjob started to fill my head, but I pushed them away.

I ran the flat of my tongue over the crown a few times, probing the slit with the tip. Then I slid the crown between my lips and swirled my tongue all around it.

Alex finally emitted a soft moan, and a strained whisper met my ears. "Good girl."

Grinning and sinking my ass back on my heels, I stroked him slowly. Gently squeezing when I took more of him into my mouth. I closed my eyes this time, relishing the combined texture of velvet over steel as he hardened on my tongue. Between my lips. I hummed in pleasure, my other hand resting on his thigh.

The water continued to run over my head but more down my back the further I bobbed my head on his cock. Splashing off my shoulders when I released him and alternated between sucking and stroking. My free hand trailed up his thick thigh dusted in fine, darker hair. Stopping at the V between his hips where I lightly traced the natural line there. One of his pleasure spots he'd revealed last night.

I took a chance and looked up again. This time, I smiled around him.

He had his left hand braced against the wall under the showerhead. His lower lip between his teeth. And now, his eyes were clenched.

Releasing my grip on his cock, I took him deeper and slid my hand behind his other hip to caress his ass.

"That's right, Little One. Let's see how much you can take. And remove your bra...without removing me."

I squeezed my eyes shut, concentrating on keeping his cock in my mouth, breathing through my nose, and peeling my soaked bra off my shoulders once I'd unhooked it, all at the same time. I gagged only once, and he was barely to the back of my throat. My breasts bounced once they were released, my bra hitting the shower floor with a wet thwack. The more I moved my head back and forth, the more my chest jiggled. I had to pause halfway down his cock to blink and adjust to his length and girth, which seemed to grow exponentially.

"Your breasts...you...Little One, are bewitching."

His voice was strained, and the muscles of his thighs seemed tighter beneath my fingers; more tense. I could tell by the occasional bubbles of soap that trickled down his sides and thighs—over my hands and arms—that he had continued washing himself. As though he was trying to ignore me while his body betrayed him. Then a grunt slipped out the second I took him even deeper.

"Woman..." he panted roughly. "You please and impress at the same time."

It was too much. I had to pull back to breathe. His cock plopped from my mouth. A trail of saliva hung from the tip to my lip. A groan met my ears while I gasped for air. Water ran into my mouth when I looked up and saw his lips pressed tight, his wide eyes trained on me. The tendons in his arm against the wall were taut...his other hand fisted in his wet hair as he held it back from his forehead.

"I want...more than anything...to ravish your throat."

I pretended that I hadn't heard him and lowered my gaze, licking at the crown. Moving the hand on his ass to hold his cock still so I could lick up and down the sides. Then I lifted his cock higher, pressing it against his wet stomach, and licked from the bottom to the top on the underside. Once I reached the crown again, his hips jerked.

My eyes jumped as well, meeting his again.

His cock was like some kind of aphrodisiac in and of itself. A drug. Licking it was no longer enough. I had to have the full of him in my mouth again. With a moan, I slid him back inside quickly. Sucking. Stroking. Then sliding him deeper. Not sure if it was tears or water in my eyes—trailing down my cheeks—while holding his gaze.

Below, I could feel my pussy clenching between my parted thighs. I was tempted to finger my clit, but I didn't have permission. Besides, I was pleasuring him.

Alex smirked. "You want to be tested, girl?"

Without waiting for an answer, his hips pushed forward. His cock slid further and further down my throat, making me gag slightly. His hand on the back of my head held me still.

"Hands behind your back. That mouth is mine."

Eyes closing of their own volition, I moaned my gratitude that he was taking over. Obeying his command, I clasped my hands behind my back and told myself I needed to relax my throat. To breathe through my nose. Not to be alarmed by the throbbing in my mouth.

After what seemed like several long seconds, I relaxed a little. Swallowed. Opened my eyes at another grunt from him.

He was nodding at me, as though in appreciation. His hips moved in small rocking motions. Pushing just a tiny bit more of his cock into my mouth each time.

"Good girl... Continue to impress me, and you might even take my cock up that little pussy today."

I whimpered at his words. The brief loss of focus made me gag. But I couldn't pull back with his hand holding my head still. When I started to reach for his legs to find leverage to push away, I remembered his command and gripped my hands behind my back again. The most I could do now was close my eyes to try to regain my concentration.

Alex growled softly and backed off until he pulled completely free.

I choked and lurched forward. My forehead knocked into his legs as I fell sideways, the heels of my hands stopping me when they smacked into the wet floor and slid. A painful cough clawed at my throat while I heaved on all fours. Bright lights swam in front of my eyes. And then I was being set upright.

His cock prodded at my lips. I managed a swallow before he pushed in again, forcing me to recover while taking almost all of his cock at once. My eyes flew open to see my lips were creeping closer to his base.

"Move those hands again, and your ass will be red."

I tried to stare up at him, blinking rapidly to acknowledge I understood his command. Saliva dripped out of my lips, down my chin, and pooled on my breasts, mixing with the shower water and probably some of his soap. I was tempted to push forward the rest of the way. But that would be topping; he was now in control. I could feel his hand pressing harder on my head. I longed for him to take it a step further and grab my hair.

He released me again, letting me cough and gasp for breath before starting over. Three times he did this. Each time, holding my head longer before letting up.

No longer did I wonder if it was water in my eyes. I was fully crying now. His cock had swollen so much, it stretched my lips. I snorted a breath through my nose when I tried to swallow, barely scraping my teeth against his rigid pole.

Alex chose that moment to grab my hair, his fist forcing it into a wet ponytail and pulling me along to the rhythm of his hips, using arm and legs together to push me further on. Any respite he granted was for the briefest of seconds, and then I was going down again. "Little One, the tightness of your mouth is heavenly. Your choking, utterly erotic. And the sight of you? It makes me want to come right down your throat. But I want you to find my base. You can do it. Just a little further. Suck that cock."

I moaned loudly at his act of ultimate dominance. Willing my throat to open just a little more, my lips gripped his cock. Reaching for that final inch. I could feel his balls hitting my chin as he thrusted. The tip of my nose brushed his groin, and I snorted, as though that would bring me any closer.

"Look at me." He smiled when I obeyed, his eyes full of challenge. He pulled back once more but left the head in my mouth, which allowed me to breathe easier and swallow. "Ready for the real test?"

I blinked slowly, my eyelashes coated in drying tears despite the water that still cascaded over me, which had turned cooler. I couldn't let it bother me. I would stay here on my knees for him if I was shivering, my teeth chattering. He would know when it was no longer safe. Wouldn't he?

"Is that a yes, Little One?"

I blinked twice this time. Tried to nod but failed because he held my hair tightly at my scalp with my head tilted back.

Alex seemed to understand my assent because he gave me a moment to lick my lips and take a few deep breaths before he stroked my chin with his other hand until I opened wide again. Then he began a steady pace of forcing himself inside in short increments. "Touch yourself now."

I squeezed my eyes shut for a long second—my show of gratitude—and stared up at him while I slid my right hand between my thighs, digging under my sopping panties, wet now from the water and my arousal. A shudder racked my shoulders, and I moaned loudly around his cock when my finger touched my clit. So sensitive. So needy.

Free to move my hands, I also cupped my breast in my left hand, squeezing and pulling at it.

His cock in my mouth. His hand controlling my head. My hands on my clit and breast. It all felt amazing. But I whimpered at the feeling of wanting something more. Needing something more.

I wanted him in my pussy. To feel my walls contracting around his cock like my throat was now. To milk him like my lips and tongue had been doing.

He smiled down at me and suddenly pushed all the way in. At his base, he held my head firmly, not letting me move. "I won't let go until you come, Little One. Earn it."

My eyes widened, his words registering. Then, circling two fingers around my clit now, I rubbed faster. Feeling the edge right there. Willing myself to fall over it for some relief.

Alex moaned. "Do you have any idea what kind of delicious sensations I'm feeling? Your mouth so tight around me. The sight of you on your knees, sopping wet. Your hands on your body. I'm so jealous."

Reaching back further, I humped my own hand. My other fingers pinched my nipple, rolling and tugging while I snorted. Gagging on his cock. Smelling the muskiness of his groin smashed against my face. Feeling his erection pulsating, moving within my mouth even though he otherwise remained still.

I thought I was going to pass out when my body started shaking. When my eyesight went blurry and I could no longer see his face. I knew I was going to go into shock soon. Very soon.

But then, tremors spread from within my core and my thighs clamped around my hand. I released my breast and clawed at his leg. Unable to think straight but silently willing him to let up.

He finally pulled out of my mouth, his dripping cock resting on my face as he still held my hair while I came mindlessly for him. "Good girl!"

Coughing and gagging, I crumpled to the floor of the shower. My finger twitched against my clit, making me tremble again. I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping for breath.

Eventually, I registered the coldness of the water still streaming down on me. The rawness of my throat. The tingling at the back of my head where he'd held my hair so tightly. The spasming between my legs.

In my head, I considered that it would be easy for anyone not accustomed to the lifestyle to look at our situation and say I was crazy. He'd practically been smothering me with his cock. I could have suffocated. Why would any decent man do that to a woman he liked? Why would any decent woman subject herself to that kind of torture to please a man she liked?

Because I knew, even though we had just met, I trusted Alex to take care of me. To know when enough was enough and stop before he reached "too much." And there was always the safeword or action. It was hard to explain to others who weren't submissives. I know, I'd tried. They'd just given me a concerned look and changed the subject. So I no longer talked about it to vanilla folk. But within knowing circles, you set your personal limits and knew when it was okay to let your partner push them. It was how you grew. And then there was the fantasy I'd told him about. He was on the right track.

The hyperventilating slowly decreased until it ceased entirely. My fingers stopped clawing at the fiberglass flooring, lightly stroking it instead. It helped to keep myself grounded. And my vision cleared again, despite the water dripping past them until a pair of manly feet stepped into my line of sight.

Rolling onto my side, I looked up to see Alex smirking while he watched me and leisurely stroked his cock. His glorious cock that was still erect.

"How ya feeling?"

I swallow heavily. "Good, Sir."

"Mmm good. But we're just getting started."

When I rolled my head back the other way and closed my eyes, I bumped into his feet. I managed to lift up and then used them as a pillow. But it took a lot of effort, and I sighed deeply. Shuddering again, I admitted, "I'm getting cold, Sir."

12