Alex and Emma Pt. 04

Story Info
Good Morning To You, Too.
2k words
4.71
16.9k
13

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 4: GOOD MORNING TO YOU, TOO

===========================

I opened my eyes slowly. The natural, musky scent of a man mixed with a spicy cologne filled my nose when I breathed in deeply against the pillow. My fingers squeezed around the malleable fabric, and I smiled. Remembering.

"Feeling rested?"

My smile widened when I glanced over my shoulder to see Alex leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed. He had on a blue, graphic T-Shirt and jeans, his hair messy on top. God, he looked delicious.

"Don't move," he said when I started to roll over.

I froze, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm enjoying the view at the moment." His eyes dropped from mine, and his own smile grew broader.

Heat filled my cheeks, knowing what he was looking at since I was on my stomach, my arms tucked under a pillow. I could feel that the sheet was barely covering my ass and one leg. My other leg was bent with my naked thigh and knee obviously visible, if not part of my hip. My entire back from the waist up was bared as well, and the angle I was now prostrate in also gave him a side shot of my right boob.

He scrubbed his chin with one hand, his tongue occasionally slipping out to lick his lips.

"Am I in your way, being here?"

His gaze met and held mine. "Emma, I invited you to come over this weekend. Whenever you like for as long as you like, for that matter. I wouldn't have said it if it weren't true. Having you here also helps me. You are a wonderful distraction."

"Well, then by all means, I'll stay." I meant it, but something still irked me. I wanted to be around because he desired me. Not to be a distraction from his work. I watched him approach and sit on the end of the bed by my feet. "Get any more reading done?"

"Mmm hmm. And some solid work on the big, final project."

"Good for you."

"Thanks." He continued the conversation, though his eyes seemed to be focused on my rear end again. "It's shaping up pretty well, actually. I'm happily surprised."

I shook my ass just a little to confirm my suspicions.

"Sassy thing," he mumbled, the corner of his mouth twitching. Then his hand rested lightly on what little of the sheet remained covering me, the heat of his palm palpable through the fabric.

A shiver rippled up my back. "So, back to my question from earlier...the reading you got done. Was that for school...or pleasure?"

"Mmm. Unfortunately, school... but pleasure tomorrow night, hopefully. I got your Email."

I closed my eyes and admitted, "I'm anxious to hear what you think."

His hand moved slightly, grazing the side of my bare ass now. "Mmm. I'm anxious to learn more about you. To imagine doing it all to you."

The glance I shot back at him was filled with both trepidation and mischievousness. For what he would think of what was in my head...and the longing to experience it myself.

"Mmm. That's the face I feel like a certain girl would make when she's about to get spanked but is trying to get out of it."

I blushed and tucked my head between my arms and the pillow.

Alex's hand stroked fully across my skin now, but he didn't make any sudden moves to smack me. The moment I moaned softly at his touch, he let out a low growl of a laugh. "You're a cutie. Does the idea of not knowing if you're getting spanked excite you?"

"Yes, Sir." I still couldn't look at him, even after all that had transpired this morning. Or maybe because of it.

"Mmm. Good girl."

He continued teasing in my nether region, his fingers coming dangerously close to my asshole but always shying away each time I sucked in my breath. It was both arousing and calming. Strange.

I thought of one of the pictures he'd sent me, a woman laid out on the bed on her stomach with her arms and hands bound behind her back. Her ass had been completely on display, unlike mine that was only half-exposed. For now.

"So the photos you showed me. You said they were of ties you had done. Have you practiced your rope techniques on willing victims a lot?"

"Some. But not recently."

"Ever do any Shibari?"

"Mmm. I've done some pretty elaborate harnesses, so I guess, yeah." His hand paused on my right ass cheek. "Why do you ask?"

"Turns me on."

The heat of his body caressed my back when I felt him lean toward me. "Yeah? You wanna be roped up and helpless?"

All I could do was mewl because his hand had continued stroking. Luring my thoughts away from what he was saying.

"I saw the photos you included with the story you sent me. Is that how you want to be tied?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, remembering. Focusing. "Yes. They're multifunctional...beautiful to look at."

"Mmm. Also true. The first one—with the elbows and wrists bound behind the back? It's called a strappado. I love it. It's a classic."

"The second one," I smiled, "was the inspiration for the bondage scene in that story."

"It's a hot photo." His finger grazed over the crack between my ass cheeks.

I hissed at the tension he was building in me. The slight disappointment when he moved on.

Shifting my thoughts back to the photos, I imagined the two people on the bed. One was kneeling, her legs spread apart; her arms straight above her head with wrists and palms tied together as though she were praying. The binding rope was raised high and looped over a wooden beam, the other end hanging down, gripped by her partner as though he were hoisting her up. Both were completely naked. "That helpless position..."

Alex moaned in my ear. "Trust me, I know what you want."

My heart was beating faster now, my breaths coming quicker. "Can't go up, can't go down... At his mercy."

"Just have to writhe against my fingers," he chuckled.

I moaned.

"I'd love to tie you all sorts of ways that leave you helplessly exposed. Mmm. Love, love, love that."

Screw what he was imagining or the idea of ropes. It took all I had to not writhe now. To not push back against his hand that was mere inches from the bottom of my ass, his fingers lightly playing over the skin but not really touching.

"And that last picture? The one with her back on the floor, blindfolded, knees bent and hips raised? Trying to reach his outstretched tongue held just inches from the apex of her parted thighs?"

I gulped. It was one of my favorites. The raw emotion it portrayed. It screamed desire. Seduction. Promise.

"Fucking love blindfolds," he whispered in my ear, making me gasp and arch. "Mmm. Someone wants very badly to be licked."

"It was all I had in my arsenal..." I had to lick my lips before I could continue, imagining the possibilities, "...to compete with what you sent me."

"Well, it's done a damn good job." His hand slid just a tiny bit lower, closer to the back of my thighs. "I'm tempted to show you just how well."

"Fucking shudders," I mumbled, my body trembling as though a low electric current were running through it.

He chuckled. "What's that mean?"

I bit the pillow.

"Answer me, Little One."

"Y-you give me shivers, Sir." I swear I almost inhaled a feather from the pillow I sucked down air so fast. "Just thinking about it does that to me."

"Mmm. You wanna get more?"

A moan slipped out when I tried to speak, so I just nodded. There was a soft ding, like when I received a text message. I saw my phone laying face down on the nightstand. I'd have to get back to whomever was bothering me on a late Saturday morning. I was a little preoccupied at the moment.

"I just sent this to you." He held a cell phone in front of my face. His phone, presumably. "Enjoy."

Oh. My. God. It was a dick pic...and he was obviously sitting on the john, a pair of Lucky brand boxers and a towel on the floor at his feet. His thumb pressed down on the base of his fully-erect cock so it angled away from the camera. Every little vein seemed etched across his skin in 3D relief, like a map to ultimate pleasure. His foreskin wrapped around the head, waiting to reveal a delightful surprise inside.

The current pulsing through me went up a couple of notches. I had never been able to come from just staring at a photo...without fingering my pussy at the same time. But if I stared any longer now, that just might change. He was that good looking. Though, it was nothing compared to what he felt like.

I licked my lips. "Oh. Wow. Um...yes... Thank you, Sir!"

He chuckled. "Was that ok with you?"

"Yes," I panted.

"Mmm. You sure?"

"Uh huh." I licked my lips again, sighing.

"Mmm. Good. So why'd you say 'wow'?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "Just impressed. Speaking from someone who knows firsthand."

"Glad you like it."

Finally ripping my eyes away from his cock, I asked, "What's the cord?"

"My headphones. I took it when we were Skyping Thursday night."

I couldn't stop the giggles. "Ahh...on the toilet, seducing a cougar, and listening to...?"

"Well, I was watching porn before you joined me online. A neighbor was over using my TV to watch a baseball game."

"So you were in the bathroom, jerking off."

His fingers grazed down the crease between my ass and my thigh on my left side. "And seducing my little, leashed cougar."

The moan that came out rumbled up from my chest.

"Mmm. Purring like a domesticated, little pet for me."

An unladylike snort escaped this time. "I wouldn't go so far as that..."

"Mmm. I'll make sure you do."

I snorted louder, laughing.

"Watch yourself, Little One. This ass is ripe for the swatting." The sheet shifted the rest of the way off the topic of discussion, and he moaned. "Just how I want you. God, I want you so badly."

"Take me, I'm yours." I said it part sarcastically, knowing that when I was here, it was fair game for him to do whatever he wanted to me...whenever he wanted...and I didn't have to give permission. Another part of me hoped he wasn't issuing empty threats.

He sighed heavily. "If only I could, Little One. But I need to get back to my project. The more I can get done before lunch, the more free time I'll have the rest of the day. Tomorrow."

"I understand." I tried to keep my voice even. To not let it reflect my frustration that he'd worked me up and was leaving me high and dry. Well, at least high.

"Feel free to rest more, if you want. Or you can get something to eat in the kitchen." He gently patted my ass and rose. "I'll be in my office."

"Yes, Sir." I listened to the sound of his feet shuffling across the carpet. Then the bedroom door clicked shut, and all was silent.

A moment later, I heard a ding, indicating I had a new message.

I swiped my phone off the table and rolled onto my side, pulling the sheet up to tuck it over my breasts. Unlocking the device with my thumbprint, I opened the message app and tapped the contact labeled Alex, which indicated that there were two new messages.

The first message was his dick pic, and it filled the entire screen. The moan that erupted from me was hungry and loud. I stared long and hard at it, licking my lips, remembering what it had felt like in my hands...my mouth...between the lips of my pussy.

Reluctantly, I scrolled to what he'd sent after.

Alex: You may touch yourself.

I was giggling and getting more comfortable on my back when another message appeared.

Alex: You may not come.

Pulling the pillow over my face, I screamed, "Motherfucker!"

My phone dinged again. Hesitantly, I glanced at it.

Alex: Such a dirty mouth, Little One. Tsk. Tsk.

I groaned and tossed the phone aside, mumbling, "Piss off."

###