Alex and Emma Pt. 17

Story Info
Bottoms Up.
6.8k words
4.78
16.2k
13

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 17: BOTTOMS UP

===========================

"You should keep it."

"But it's yours."

"It fits you better. And you look a hell of a lot sexier in it than I ever did."

I opened my mouth to argue another point, but he was right. Still, I held the black-and-white dress shirt out to him. My hand shook slightly, which made the plastic bag over the hanger rustle.

"What's wrong, Emma?" Alex tipped my chin up, but it only made that part of me tremble as well.

When I blinked, my vision became blurry. I shoved the hanger into his other hand. "It doesn't smell like you. That's the only reason I liked it. But it doesn't anymore. You had it dry-cleaned."

"Then I'll wear it until it does again. But I still want you to have it." He tossed the shirt onto the chair by the door and tilted his head. "That can't be why you look like you're about to cry, though."

I looked down. I'd avoided this conversation for weeks. But that stupid shirt... His gifting it to me seemed like a physical act of finalization. Something to remember him by. Which only meant our end was near. Even if he didn't realize it consciously yet.

That was what made me more emotional than I'd thought I'd be...when we eventually split. Maybe because I had begun to believe we never would. In the beginning, I'd had qualms because of our age difference. But he was more mature than I'd expected. Different. He was good for me.

Given enough time, I knew we could be a real couple. Settle down. Enjoy life outside the bedroom. And still screw each other's brains out whenever the hell we pleased.

Because we were good together. No. We were great together. We needed each other. But now?

"Tell me." His voice softened, and his thumb brushed my skin below my lip. "Tell me, Little One."

No, I couldn't. In the beginning, he'd said I should be honest about what I wanted, needed. But he'd meant short-term sexually. Maybe it was selfish of me that I wanted long-term now. More than the sex. The whole package. Forever.

But I couldn't tell him I'd fallen for him. He might send me walking out the door right now. If he was intent on going eventually, I wasn't going to force his hand and rush the decision of when.

So I did the one thing I told myself I would never do with a Dominant partner: I lied to his face.

"I'm just thinking about my trip." Yes, that sounded safe. Didn't reveal too much. And it was a good excuse. Not a bald-faced lie, like the panty incident. Besides, that had just been teasing.

"Aww, are you saying you're going to miss me? Have I grown on you, Emma?" His crooked grin made me laugh. They were right; smiles were good medicine. He pressed our foreheads together and whispered, "I'll miss you, too. Because you've grown on me."

See? It was things like that that had made me think there was something more to us than just fuck buddies on the weekend. That we stood a chance of making it if we both tried. But actions like giving me the shirt contradicted those thoughts.

I swallowed my emotional upset and kissed him softly. "You'll be too busy with finals, anyway. I'll just be a distraction—"

"Never a better one," he said, his hand sliding down over my ass.

"As I was saying, I don't want to distract you from your studies when they matter most."

A hand cupped my breast through my shirt and bra. "I'd rather study you."

"I'm being serious," I said, trying not to gasp. To give into his charms.

"So am I," Alex said, looking me up and down. Then he chuckled. "You've been out of college for too long, honey. Exams are just a formality for graduating seniors. I've already got what I need to get my diploma. The test scores only affect your GPA at this point. And technically, I could miss all of my classes for the rest of the semester and still be fine."

I frowned. "That doesn't mean you should slack off so close to the finish. If I find out you cut the last two weeks and skipped finals..."

"Mmm. What would you do...Mistress?"

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Oh, really? Right now?"

He kissed me again, drawing me closer with his arm around my waist. "Yes, Little One. Right now. Distract me. I'm begging you."

"Oh, my dear boy. You will be begging for real by the time I'm done with you. Trust me."

The flash in his eyes was a dare. And I was ready for the challenge, if only for my own distraction...from my thoughts.

I pulled back the covers, folding them nicely at the footboard. Pointing at the edge of the mattress closest to me, I said, "Strip. Sit."

He groaned but obeyed. The look in his eyes reminded me of movies where someone was put under a spell. A combination of drunk and hypnotized. Slightly dazed. Very complacent.

It only intensified when I removed my clothes. There was a sharp inhale when his gaze dropped, and his fingers twitched where they rested on the bed on either side of his naked thighs. His cock had risen, too.

Naked, I leaned down and took his face in my hands, kissing him softly.

He kissed me back, mouth open submissively under mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him to me. Slowly teasing with my tongue. Once he was gasping, I murmured, "Fuck me, Loverboy. Toss me on the bed and fuck me from behind."

His hands shook when he raised them to my hips. Gripping them, he used me to stand while keeping our mouths connected. Then his arms wrapped around me, caressing my back.

I was certain he was going to disobey. That he was probably hoping for punishment if he did. It would be just like him.

But he surprised me by spinning around and shoving me to the bed. I landed with a rough oof and let out another when he physically picked me up and flipped me over onto my stomach. I had just caught my breath and put my arms under me when he hauled my ass up and thrust wildly through my pussy.

I screamed with pleasure, gripping the sheet.

He yanked me backwards, slamming his cock into me again and again. His hips banged against my ass while he groaned my name.

"Oh yeah, that's my good boy." I licked my lips and swallowed, squeezing my eyes closed. Hanging my head between my arms. Feeling my breasts sway from the force of his movements. "Fuck your Mistress like you mean it."

Alex gripped me harder. He was a mindless fucking machine. His cock moving madly like a piston on the highest setting.

I came, rolling on a huge wave...shaking and gasping while he destroyed my pussy. I struggled for breath...for my voice. "Come in me, Loverboy."

And just like that, he arched hard. His whole body shook against mine and he screamed out, "Mistress!"

The feeling of his cum filling me sent off a series of ripples. I thrust my hips back, grinding my ass against his groin. "Yes!"

He grunted with apparent pleasure, his cock losing its potency as he gradually withdrew. And then he was out completely, releasing his grip.

Still shaking, I pulled my arms and legs in like a turtle. I gulped down air, trying not to breathe in my hair that had fallen over my face. "Fuck, boy. Are you telling me you can come on command?"

Alex collapsed on his back beside me, panting heavier than I was. His left arm over his eyes, he grunted, "Mmm. I think you're wearing down my resolve."

I slid my right hand over and clasped his that he had splayed out. Smiling when he squeezed my fingers. "About fucking time."

His chuckle was weak. More like a whimper.

I scooted over, smiling contentedly when he rolled toward me and pulled me into his embrace, pressing his lips to my forehead. Still feeing randy, I slid my knee over his leg and slowly humped his thigh. Rubbed my breasts against his sweaty chest, my fingers trailing up and down his arms.

"What a good, good boy."

He moaned and shivered, humping back against me in return.

Not wanting to exert the energy to raise my head further, I kissed his shoulder. Nuzzled his neck. Licking and nipping softly. Moaning at the sounds he made.

His gasp only made me increase my attentions. He arched into me. Writhing sensually.

I had my leg wrapped around his waist now, holding him as close to me as possible while we continued humping. "Put your hands on me, Loverboy."

There was another gasp from him before he moved his hands over my body. Making me coo when his fingers brushed my nipples. Whimper at the drag of his blunt nails on my ass. Moan at the soft strokes on my lower back and up my spine. Mewl when I leaned my head back and his mouth descended on the tops of my breasts.

Now I was the one writhing and breathing heavy. Clutching the back of his neck and shoulders.

His tongue left wet trails across my collarbone and up my jaw. Then he whispered hotly in my ear, "Please, fuck me?"

"Mmm. Since you said 'please,' my Loverboy..." I whispered, too, stroking my fingers over his hipbone.

At his sharp inhale, I pushed on his shoulders, rolling him onto his back. Noticed his cock was leaking precum again already. It wasn't quite fully erect, but it had hardened enough to mount him.

Sliding my body up his, I got into position and felt him slip into my wet pussy. My breath caught a couple of times as I sunk onto him. "Be gentle... Mistress is a little raw from that pounding you just gave her."

He hummed beneath me, his hands coming to rest on my hips.

"Don't stop stroking me, Loverboy. That keeps Mistress going." I rocked gently, my fingers spreading out over his chest. Kneading. Clawing.

He let out a whimper and then thrust up, his hands gliding over my thighs and hips. Around to stroke fingers along my lower back.

I rocked harder. Leaning down to kiss him sensually, my hands on either side of his head.

Alex moaned into my mouth. Teasing my lips with his tongue. Pulling back slightly. "Please...Mistress."

"Yes, Loverboy? Tell me what you want." I flicked at his lips now. "Tell me your darkest desires."

"Please...please fuck my mouth with your own. Just as I imagine you fucking my ass."

The last request startled me. I was in the midst of wiggling my hips against him, pressing my breasts into his chest and rubbing my nipples on his. I froze, unsure how to respond. We'd kept access to the back ends pretty minimal. Save for his penchant of spanking me and the few times he fingered my ass, he'd never broached fucking me there. And other than that one instance when I'd used the prostate vibe I'd found in his drawer...and fingered him there last weekend, I'd never fathomed doing more. Until now.

His body pressing hard into mine broke my daze. His hands had moved higher, paying attention to my breasts now. Amping up the arousal in me. Giving me ideas.

I pressed my mouth harder against his, thrusting my tongue inside. Moaning while running my hands through his hair. Tugging on it to tilt his head the way I wanted it. Panting as I sped up my humping.

God, he tasted amazing. I tried not to think about the day that I wouldn't be able to kiss him. To feel his lips on mine. His hands on my body.

The feeling of those same hands skating down my back and covering my ass made me undulate above him. They teased, squeezed, and slid a little lower. Repeated the process.

I broke free from claiming his mouth to whisper, "Yes. Finger my ass, Loverboy."

He whimpered and nodded before I smashed my mouth down again.

I rocked harder, anticipating...preparing myself. And then I was calling out his name, arching over him when he put his hand between us before going around back and sliding one then two fingers into my ass, using my own fluid as lube. When I clamped down on his digits, he echoed my response.

His other hand fisted in my hair, pressing at the back of my head while he fiercely kissed me. As though drawing out my soul.

I would gladly give it to him if he asked. I'd been adamant that I'd never lose my identity in a relationship. But for him, I'd be willing. And that sent a severe shudder through my back, scaring me.

What wouldn't I do to make him stay?

Once more, his movements—specifically the feeling of his cock thrusting deep inside me—brought me out of my head.

Kissing my way over to his ear, I said softly, "Do you want your vibrator, Loverboy?"

To my surprise, he stilled. Shook his head. Then his eyes fixed on mine. Something lingered there...an unspoken question, perhaps. And with it seemed to be a fear to ask it.

I stroked the back of my fingers down his cheek like he always did to me when trying to instill calm. I brushed his lips with mine. "What do you want, Loverboy?"

His eyes closed momentarily.

I squeezed my sphincter around his fingers, and he turned his head away with a muffled shriek. His cock twitched in my depths. I gently turned his chin back to me. "What do you truly want?"

His lips pressed together, rolling inward a little.

Rising up almost to the tip, I stilled. Watching. Waiting.

He didn't try to thrust up. His hands didn't move. And he didn't open his eyes until I stroked my fingers slower and slower down his cheek. The brilliance of his irises staring back took my breath away. As did his request. "Fuck...my...ass?"

It took a moment to collect myself. To accept that we were taking this next step. I circled my hips, feeling the head of his cock massaging my entrance...his shaft, my pussy. "Mmm. How would you like me to do that, Loverboy?"

He moaned brokenly. "Strap-on! Please!"

My grin turned mischievous the more I thought about doing this. He had to have had it planned. Maybe not for today, but it seemed to be something he wanted to do with me. "Someone has been buying his own toys for Mistress to use on him, hasn't he? Maybe I should deny him, since he didn't ask permission first...or check with Mistress if she was okay with fucking his ass."

He shook his head quickly, his eyes wide.

"I'm not that mean, my boy." I kissed him again, patted his cheek, and then climbed off. "Besides, there are better ways to torture you."

His sigh of apparent relief and then a sharp gasp made me smirk.

At his toy drawer, it was easy to find the new purchase with everything organized. Right there next to the assortment of chains was a new box in a different color. Inside were a leather harness and three different sized dildos that fit in the ring at the center of the straps.

"Do you want any other toys, sweet Loverboy? Handcuffs? A blindfold?" I glanced back at him, choosing the smallest dildo to be safe the first time. He was watching me, either concentrating on my bare backside or what I was doing at the drawer, I wasn't sure. But his chest moved rapidly.

"Whatever you want, Mistress."

"Oh, but I asked you a question, Loverboy." I took the two pieces for the strap-on and a bottle of lube over to the bed and laid them beside him. Trailing my fingers along his groin but not touching his cock, I tilted my head. "What will heighten your arousal?"

He whimpered and licked his lips. Glanced at the dildo then somewhere behind me before he said, "Cuffs please?"

"Very good." I leaned down and kissed him again.

His moan against my lips and the glint in his eyes helped bolster my confidence.

I retrieved the cuffs from the dresser...both the wrist and ankle ones with the padding. When I turned around, his eyes were focused on me, and I could hear his rapid increase in breathing from across the room. See his cock twitching like a dog's tail when it was excited. "Roll over. On your hands and knees facing the headboard."

Lickety-split, he was there, his ass bared to me from where I stood. Between his parted legs, his balls hung invitingly. His cock bouncing.

I bound his wrists together and then to the headboard so he was resting on his forearms. Then each ankle was cuffed before I moved his legs apart, securing them to the corners of the footboard with chains on each side. Lastly, I stuffed pillows under his belly to keep his ass in the right position. The result had the tip of his cock pressing against the pillows. While not intentional, I realized it would surely add to the sensitivity on his end.

Back up by his head, I dipped my fingers into my pussy and then put them to his lips.

He devoured my digits. Bobbing his head up and down on my hand. His eyes closed for a moment, and then he moaned.

"Do you want this, too, Loverboy?" I held up the pearled cock ring between finger and thumb on my left hand, receiving an eager nod when he saw it. I gave him another taste of my pussy then reached under him to stretch the cock ring on. It was difficult with him already erect and basically upside down, but I knew it was possible since he'd pulled it off while completely hard.

He moaned louder the more I manipulated his cock and tried to fit the ring on. And his balls swelled against my knuckle as I bumped them around. By the time I had it in place, sweat was trickling down the back of my neck and he seemed to be on the verge of sobbing.

Once I was successful, I sat beside him to catch my breath, absently sliding my hand across his ass. Down his leg. Thinking. Plotting.

His breathing seemed to even out a little, but I heard his gasp when I stood...and left the room.

When I returned, his hips were swaying side to side, like a slutty little invitation. I just rolled my eyes and went about rearranging the pillows under him so that there were two piles, one under each of his hips, with a space in between that allowed him room to hump but not get any relief. And in that space, I introduced my latest concoction: a warm, wet towel on top of a folded-up dry one to enclose his cock.

"Think of it like a little makeshift pussy for you," I purred when done, running my finger across his waist from one hip to the other, listening to his groans.

With a little pressure from me on his tailbone, he subtly pushed his hips down. He continued to thrust while I figured out how to attach the harness with the dildo and slip it on, and then I walked back up to his head.

I'd never heard a guy purr before. Growl...howl...grunt...moan? Yes. But not purr. Yet that is exactly what came from Alex when he looked at me, his gaze slowly dragging from my naked breasts down to the dildo bobbing at my groin. The feeling on me was strange to have not only the straps hugging my thighs and waist but also the foreign pressure of something against my pussy. Damn, it was making me even wetter. Especially when he moved his head forward, as though to suck it.

Thinking about it only for a second, I figured, what the hell and shrugged. I could accommodate that.

Stroking my fingers through my pussy, I coated the strap-on and brought it to his lips. I ran my hand through his hair, guiding his head down. "Suck, sweet Loverboy."

Like a hungry babe, he dived on to it, sloppily taking it all.

When I stroked his chin, his eyes jerked up to mine. "Good boy."

He gave me a muffled whimper, drool bubbling at the corners of his mouth when he tried to smile. I had a good idea what I sounded like to him when I had the ball gag in my mouth. Then he tried to thrust his head down at the same time that I pulled my hips back. Which caused another whimper— one at full force—to explode as soon as his mouth was empty.

"Do you like that?"

He nodded desperately.

I held his chin still this time then slid the narrow 4.5 inch dong (per the embossed label on the base) all of the way into his mouth and held it there. Though not even close to what I had to endure when I deep-throated him—his cock was twice as thick and at least three inches longer—it would still give him a taste of his own medicine.

"It's not a lot in your mouth, honey, but you'll feel it in your ass."

He tried to nod and must have realized he couldn't, so he blinked twice. Our signal that he understood. His hips jerked, and his eyes closed, his body noticeably shivering.

I smirked. He was humping the towels, and they were doing what I hoped. To further intensify the arousal in him, I jerked the dildo in and out of his mouth a couple of times then stopped.

12