Alex and Emma Pt. 19

Story Info
Upside Down And Inside Out.
7.8k words
4.76
10.3k
6

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 19: UPSIDE DOWN AND INSIDE OUT

===========================

Per our usual schedule, I went home Sunday night. He asked me to stay. I was tempted, but since it would be a busy week studying before finals, I told him he needed his sleep. He mumbled something that sounded like, "Yes, Mother," as I was walking out the door. I paused but didn't turn around. It was one of the few times since February that I'd thought about our age difference. I let out a deep exhale and departed before I changed my mind.

At his request, I did return Friday after work. He wanted me to stay the whole weekend. To be a distraction from the inevitable. I knew he meant his exams, but I couldn't help thinking it might apply to the ending of our relationship.

I agreed to show up on two conditions. One, he wouldn't stop me if I decided to leave before Sunday. And two, I treated him to dinner at a nice place. A little early celebration for finishing college.

He was the one to wear a man's dress shirt this time—a solid black one with a silky red-and-silver striped tie, which complemented my black-with-silver-swirls tea dress. I asked him to behave. He didn't.

Just after our salads, he told me to go to the ladies' room and do him a favor. I expected him to want my panties. Instead, he handed me a wadded up tissue that had some weight and grinned, waving his fingers at me when I hesitated.

I shouldn't have been surprised when I unwrapped the tissue in a stall to discover a silver bullet. Exactly what I had thought about having last weekend. I thought of it being inside me through the rest of dinner and got excited. But the fact that he had the remote control...somewhere...made me anxious.

Still, I obeyed and returned to the table wearing the secret only the two of us knew about. I would think that by now he would know I wouldn't defy him. Then again, he knew I liked a good spanking, too.

He waited until our entrées arrived before turning it on. Thankfully, it was after I'd set down my glass of wine and the waitress had walked away.

The gentle buzz was a pleasant jolt. I managed to suppress my reaction, answering more of his questions about my trip. In between, I dug into my meal while he talked casually about something that had happened on campus.

He turned up the vibrations just when the waitress returned and offered to refill our wine.

This time, my voice wouldn't work. I had to nod then pushed my glass toward her, afraid to pick it up. As she walked away, I caught Alex's smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Asshole," I whispered when we were alone again.

"Is that an offer?" he said over the rim of his glass then took a sip. When I shook my head, he said, "Mmm. Fuck, you tease."

I went to add something else, but the buzzing increased yet again. I stuffed a piece of steak into my mouth and bit down. Hard. Trying not to close my eyes at the delicious sensations massaging me from the inside out.

Somehow, I made it through the rest of dinner. But as soon as we headed outside, I tossed him the keys to my car. "I've had too much to drink."

"Hmm mmm. Sure." His chuckle echoed in parking lot.

I just stared out the window while he drove us back to his place. By then, he had to help me out of the car because I'd gotten so amped up from the constant pulsations I couldn't think straight much less walk on my own. It gave me a small indication of what I'd put him through with the prostate vibe.

"Come on, Little One. You're almost there," he whispered in my ear, putting an arm around me.

I was so glad he hadn't asked for my panties because that was all that was holding the bullet inside me now. My legs felt like J-ELLO. I just turned my head into his shoulder and gripped his side, using his body to stay upright.

He ended up carrying me from his doorway to the bedroom. There on his bed, he removed my shoes then my dress. Moaning when he discovered that I had nixed the bra. And then my panties were peeled away with a little resistance due to how wet I was.

"You smell amazing," he said lowly.

The only response I could give him was a moan of my own. Both attempts to touch him resulted in my hand flopping back to the bed, so I gave up.

Without turning off the vibrator or removing it, he ran his tongue up the full length of my pussy.

Something babbled out of my mouth while my whole body shook.

His lips covered me then, and he sucked on my clit. Adding to the pressure inside.

"Oh, fuck! Mnnnnn mmmk..."

Despite my cries, he licked relentlessly. And then, the horror of it, the vibrations inside intensified.

A scream ripped out of my throat, my body lurching. "Alex!"

The relief he gave me was fleeting. His mouth disappeared. There was a strange stillness inside before I felt...empty. Then he was kneeling between my legs.

"Beg for your stud's hot cock."

"Mmm. Please, Sir. Put your cock in me. Hard and fast." How I found my voice, I don't know. Or how he heard me over my whimpering, either.

The bastard teased the edge of my pussy with his cockhead. "You can beg better than that."

Arching my hips, I said more succinctly, "Fuck me, Sir! Fuck my pussy!"

He slapped my thighs down. "Try again."

"Remind me I'm yours." Tears welled in my eyes. On a normal day, I had difficulty determining what he wanted. But with a buzz from the wine and the vibrator still resonating through my brain? I stood no chance tonight.

"No. Beg. Beg like you need it."

"Please, Sir! I'll do anything! Anything you ask! I just need to feel you inside me!"

I reached for him, panting. My pussy so fucking wet from the build up—my release—it was leaking down to my ass. The feeling of him actually sliding into me stole my next breath, making my chest hurt.

"Hump it like the desperate thing you are."

"Oh, fuck, Sir!" I lifted my hips repeatedly. Obeying. The rush of adrenaline allowing me to move my hands. To squeeze my breasts. "Faster Sir! Please!"

He yanked me harder onto him. Masculine hips meeting feminine ones in a brutal, bruising clash that just felt so damn good. And it didn't take long for him to push me over the edge. To fall over with me.

My scream was more of a croak against my rough throat, and it preceded his grunt before he collapsed on my chest with a hot gasp.

"Good girl." He played with my nipples while he tapered off until he was stroking slowly. Tenderly.

"Thank you, Sir," I mumbled, nuzzling into his neck.

"Always, Little One. Always."

###

Sunday morning, we were lying in bed on our sides, facing each other. Our top arms curled in front of our chests, our bottom arms tucked under our heads. We'd been awake for at least fifteen minutes, but neither of us had said a word. We just stared into each other's eyes, thinking. At least I was.

Tomorrow started the "Big Week," as I'd been calling it in my head. His finals. My trip. And the state of our future in the aftermath.

I'd made him study all day yesterday. He'd declined my help when I'd offered to quiz him. There were a few times I'd knelt by his side, my head on his thigh, relaxing while he stroked my hair. But mostly, I'd cozied into a corner on the living room couch and watched TV or napped to avoid distracting him. Periodically, I'd checked on him and saw he was still at his desk. His head buried in his books and piles of papers scribbled with notes from throughout the semester surrounding him.

He'd taken breaks for the main two meals with a snack or two between and after, finally calling it quits for the night around ten. Insisting that if he didn't know the coursework by now, he wasn't going to learn it in the next thirty-four hours. And then he'd made sweet, passionate love to me, thanking me profusely for just being there throughout the day. Bringing me orgasm after orgasm until I'd lost count and was just putty in his hands.

Now, I slid my hand over his hip. Stroking his skin. Slowly moving my fingers back and forth, further and further in each direction. Reaching around back to his ass, then forward to his cock. Teasing him. Which way would I go?

He just watched me, his eyes sparkling. Neither encouraging my direction nor making a move himself.

Leaning toward him, I brushed my lips against his. Then I scooted down. Touched my lips to his cock. Lightly tasted him with my tongue. Ran kisses up the side of his shaft. Gently lifting it to kiss the tip again. Sipping up the drop of precum.

Alex groaned softly and shifted to his back, legs spreading and both hands moving behind his head.

I slipped my first two fingers between my thighs, gathered some of my moisture, and reached under his balls to rub them against his asshole. Pressing one finger into him slowly, I took the crown of his cock between my lips. Sucking lightly to the sounds of him hissing.

Bobbing my head further down his cock, I gently fucked his ass with two fingers now. Moaned around his hardening length. Pausing only to swing my body around so I was hovering over him with my pussy by his head. Then I took more and more of his length into my mouth.

He grabbed my ass, startling me. Making me suck harder when he yanked my pussy down to his face. He devoured it ravenously while I worked his body over. Then his hips moved, thrusting up into my mouth in short jerks while he wrapped his lips around my clit. His fingers dipped in and then dragged my moisture back to play with my asshole while I continued to do so with his.

After several minutes, I groaned with a zealous need. Removing his cock, I let drool trickle down it. Lubing it while I stroked with my left hand. I wiggled my pussy against his face, biting my lip at the feeling of his tongue lapping through the swollen folds.

His fingers entered me, and I gasped. But the pleasure was brief because he replaced his digits with his tongue, circling and thrusting through my tight entrance. Then he was back to sucking and licking hard on my clit.

Moaning loudly, I rocked back and forth. Dived back down on his cock. Shuddering when his fingers reentered me, his other fingers now plunging in and out of my ass in a steady rhythm.

I cupped his balls and swallowed his cock, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. Our moans combined, and I clenched around him as he clenched around me.

His tongue flicked away at my clit, his nose pressing into me. Competing with the two fingers inside my vagina that massaged my G-spot. His moans vibrating my already sensitive skin, his breaths sharp snorts from his nose.

All of it made it hard to concentrate and dig deeper with my own fingers to find his prostate. He arched suddenly with a gasp when I was successful. Fucked my asshole harder. Still, I pressed on. Literally.

The further I pushed down to get to his base, the more tears stung my eyes. But I kept going, and I used my free hand to wrap around his thigh to anchor myself when I hit bottom. I rocked harder against his face, feeling the tension twist tighter inside me.

At his end, Alex moaned louder. His tongue now the only thing attacking my pussy as he'd pulled his two fingers free, though he still stroked inside my ass.

I knew by the tension in his leg that he was trying to drag this out as long as possible, as was I. But he had more restraint than I did. So I needed to urge him on.

Backing my mouth off of him, I stroked his cock again with my left hand. My head dipped down between his legs, licking at his balls. Making him arch hard again, his sphincter clenching around my other fingers.

My own back arching, I growled, "Fuck, Sir...I can't hold off much longer."

His moan while he nibbled my clit was peppered with sharp breaths, making it clear the same was true for him.

"What do you need, Sir?"

He simply licked and sucked harder. Obviously intent on making me come first.

Unable to both concentrate on fucking him and immersing myself in the sensations he was building, I lay my head between his legs. Feeling his asshole squeeze around my fingers, my thumb resting on the skin between his balls. Panting and drooling on them but not moving otherwise.

"Pussy, Sir...please...fingers..."

His returned to pumping wildly into both of my holes.

I screamed a second later, thrashing on top of him, my knees pressing around his head. My pussy smothering his own outburst while his cum shot out over my face and shoulder.

Before I'd even recovered, he was greedily lapping up my cum, his hands holding my hips still. I tried to do the same on his cock but there was nothing left after two licks. So I collapsed on top of him, moaning and rubbing my face against his legs.

He gently pushed my hips away, rolling me off of him so I landed on my side. And then he was moving, turning around to lie next to me with his head down at the footboard, too. Cuddling me into him. Kissing me softly.

"Pussy," he whispered, holding up his right hand. He swiped his fingers over my shoulder then pressed them into my mouth.

I sucked lightly, running my tongue over and between his digits. Repeating it when he gathered the cum from my cheek. Moaning when he replaced his fingers with his lips. His left arm behind my neck tightened, holding me to him while his right hand lingered on my hip.

When he pulled back, I panted and smiled. "You taste wonderful."

He licked his lips. "The feeling is mutual."

We kissed languidly for a while, our bodies scooting closer and closer. Just when I thought he was going to start round two, he rolled onto his back and sighed deeply, his free arm resting across his stomach.

I laughed. "Wore you out this time, did I?"

Alex chuckled and snuggled me up to him so I was lying halfway on top of him. Then he reached behind me and haphazardly pulled the comforter over us. "You always do."

When he kissed me again, I teased his tongue with mine and took his right hand, placing it on my breast.

"Mmm. Good morning, Little One," he said with a crooked grin, squeezing my soft flesh gently.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Good morning, Sir."

###

Late Monday morning at about the time I knew he was taking his first exam, I was 30,000 feet above the U.S. heading towards the Canadian border. Sipping a mimosa and trying not to think about anything but enjoying my vacation. About seeing Ruth, the author I was visiting.

We'd met four times in person over the past several years. All other communication had been done by phone, Email, or snail mail. But we were still such good friends. She was a very charming and attractive woman, at least a decade older, and had never held back in the advice department.

Which was another reason I was both dreading this week and looking forward to it. She knew more about my sexual predilections than I did. Because she'd been the one to introduce me to them.

She wrote erotica, just like me. Only better. And for profit. She just needed help in the editing department. Which is how she'd found my freelance website that advertised I was willing to edit all kinds of genres. She'd taken a gamble and inquired if I had ever done Harlequin-esque stories. When I'd said, "Yes," she'd asked if I had ever done something harder. More sexual.

Thus I was introduced to the darker side of fiction that far surpassed the typical, suggestive works most women picked up at the grocery store. What she was talking about was more risqué... Not just titillating with saying, "He lifted her chin, sealing their lips together while he claimed her," but describing in intricate detail how he did it. How she reacted. Describing his orgasm...hers.

Instead of having to hide a romance novel between the toilet paper and the orange juice in their carts—lest anyone think them scandalous for buying a paperback with a Fabian-type, shirtless guy ravaging a perfectly-curved woman with her dress falling off her body on the cover—I learned women were downloading them online in the privacy of their home. And no longer were they content with curling up on the couch on a sunny afternoon with a cup of tea, imagining all the naughty parts. Now, they shut themselves in the confines of their bedrooms with their iPhone or e-Reader—as well as a vibrator if they were lucky—reading the explicit words on the page while bringing themselves to release.

I'd gone to see her the first time. It was on our second visit when she came down to the states. I'd been editing her work for over a year by that time. While slightly uncomfortable at first, I had grown used to her candid sex scenes. Was finally able to edit continually and not have to stop to have an orgasm between each one.

Her trip had been two-fold: to see me and her nephew, Bradley. She took me with her when we visited him, and I'd realized she'd set me up. Over lunch in a prestigious restaurant, she'd explained what I did for a living right before she told me that Bradley was a stock trader by day and a Dominant sex partner by night. When she'd said I was single and a perfect candidate for him to show me the ropes of bondage—literally—I'd almost choked on my wine. He'd patted my back and held my gaze with the biggest grin, telling me he was more into spanking than rope play. His admission hadn't helped the situation.

Long story short, Bradley became my first lover in the realm of BDSM. Ruth had been elated when I told her...and it had crushed us both when he'd suddenly said one day after eight months together that he was moving across the country for work, with or without me. He'd given me the number of a friend of his who was also into the scene then kissed me goodbye. That was when Ruth came back to see me...to console me, pampering me at spas and taking me shopping, like a mother hen looking after her chick. If my real mother knew what I'd been up to...

Ruth had been the one to suggest I go the online route when I got the itch to find another partner a few months later. She wasn't privy to any sex clubs to meet kinky people near me. And I was hesitant about investing time and money into driving or flying long distances to the ones she did know of. It must have been fate that I'd found Bradley's note the next day...the one with his friend's number on it.

Jeremy and I had hit it off hot and heavy right away. So much so that I spent all of my time at his place, and he asked me to move in after three weeks together. He was the one that I slowly became his live-in maid. His "sex slave," as he sometimes called me. But the idea had quickly grown old on me, and I'd realized it wasn't the kind of relationship I wanted. So we'd parted ways amicably.

When I'd gotten brave enough, I'd tried an online chat group that catered to various fetishes. Which is how I'd met Dale. He'd been fifteen years older, very gentle, and highly considerate of my personal wellbeing when we were in a scene. He was sterile due to a dirt bike accident as a kid and had been the only Dom who hadn't used protection with me. It was amazing. Plus, he'd lived within a decent driving distance that had allowed us to do more together than just have sex. He had also been the first one to call me "Little One." With his stature being over a foot taller than mine when standing, he'd been a giant to me when kneeling at his feet. Which had been often.

The day he'd told me he had bone cancer was still the hardest day of my life. He'd been complaining about his knee where he'd bumped it a few weeks prior, and he'd been cutting our sessions shorter. Stopping to sit down and catch his breath when we were out together for a walk or sight seeing. Every time I'd told him to get it checked out, he would say it was just his age. But after visiting his son and getting the same admonishment, he'd finally gone to the doctor. The prognosis had not been good. Dale had said it had broken his heart to tell me the truth. And even more so that he'd needed to move back home so his son could take care of him because he wasn't laying that burden on me. I'd held him that final night instead of the other way around, letting him cry on my shoulder.