Alex and His New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Helen held one of her group meetings after reading the normal notices she announced, "We are also initiating an 'Employee of the month' competition, the company will waive its percentage of the winner's earnings for the following month and the winner will be excused all waitress duties for that month. The first winner is Chelsea. Chelsea has had a perfect 'ten' feedback in the month and on top of that managed to tame the notoriously difficult Mr Rubin who now seems to act like a fluffy teddy bear. Very well done, Chelsea." To the sound of applause Chelsea went to the front to shake Helen's hand and receive her certificate.

Helen continued, "There will also be an 'Employee in need of improvement' award. The non-performing employee will be fined $10,000 and to remind them of the award they will be forced to walk around naked except for a small cropped T shirt saying 'Stupid slut'. So no knickers for a month." Helen raised the T shirt. "The first person to win this award is Marie-Louise, come up to the front please." Marie-Louise walked up. "Knickers please. Try on the T shirt for size." Marie-Louise handed over her panties and put the T shirt on to general amusement of the room.

"Remember everyone. Marie-Louise won this month and with her looks and general performance is likely to be a front runner to win the award in the coming months, but miracles happen and she could improve so please ensure you are not a candidate in future. Thank you, dismissed."

Marie-Louise found that Helen's continual denigration of her was having an effect on how her colleagues treated her. Perhaps they thought that 'there's no smoke without fire', she heard too many people saying "Even Marie-Louise could do this." or "You've just had a Marie-Louise moment". This hurt, she was so used to being admired and looked up to, not treated with contempt. The 'award' was going to make things even worse, how could she look the new eighteen years olds in the face now dressed in the 'Stupid slut' T shirt and with no knickers?

Marie-Louise tried to put a brave face on her nudity, but she still felt totally humiliated whenever anyone saw her without her knickers, it was so unnatural. She forced herself to let her arms hang casually by her sides and not to attempt to cover herself. As she was on show Marie-Louise was even more careful with her shaving, ensuring there was not even a hint of a hair in her bikini area.

A major test was going to be taking a class for five new girls the next day. Normally she would expect their respect as their teacher, but she was not sure how they would react to the T shirt and the lack of knickers.

Marie-Louise collected her toys and went along to the small meeting room where her lessons were scheduled for 10am each day. As she entered she saw the new girls, some dressed informally in Cartwright and Palmer T shirts and shorts others in lingerie. Marie-Louse was surprised to see Helen.

"Thank you for honouring us with your presence Marie-Louise. I will be taking this session, you can help with some of the practical demonstrations."

Marie-Louise immediately got to her knees. "What is Helen playing at?" She thought, "Is this another opportunity to humiliate me or is she really keen to teach the new girls? Or perhaps she trying to kill two birds with one stone?"

Helen started by a general overview of the 'special' services offered by Cartwright and Palmer. She said that their fees were high and clients expected first class service. She went on to explain what they should wear depending on what services the client had asked for, dropping in tips like, "Men like suspenders, wear them. Always put your stockings on before your knickers. Some clients will want to fuck you with in stockings."

She then discussed how to give a good blow job and had Marie-Louise give a practical demonstration on a dildo.

Helen asked how many of the girls had done anal sex, three of the five put their hands up. "Well Teresa and Ellen you had better learn quick. All Cartwright and Palmer whores offer anal, no exceptions. Get an anal vibrator and use it, it will help loosen and relax the muscles a little bit. Before meeting a client you have to ensure you are clean, we don't have time for an enema each time so take a shower and use your finger and soap. Next you need lube, lots of it, it's available at stores. You need to be calm and relaxed, if you're tense, the sphincter muscles will tighten up, which will cause it to be painful. Take it super slow, especially the first few times."

"Position wise, do as the client asks. Again Teresa and Ellen I suggest you try to go on top initially, this will give you more control of the speed and depth of penetration. When you become more comfortable, the doggie position is better."

Helen got Marie-Louise to demonstrate how to lube one's arse up and then how to ride a man. She did as requested, lying back, legs spread, then crouched on a dildo.

Helen then explained 'the tit fuck', "You should lie on your back at the head of the bed and bring his penis so it is resting on your breastbone and you holding it in place with your tits. Being at the head of the bed will give your client the wall to brace himself against, and thrust against. It gives a slight curve to the thrust. You should use some lube on your tits and if his penis is long enough, you should lick the head of his penis at the apex of the thrusts. I think the 'tit fuck' is under appreciated. It is slightly depraved and you should try to interest clients in it, it also gives your pussy a bit of rest. Come on slut, demonstrate how this is done". Marie-Louise lay on her back and demonstrated as requested.

"Now virginal sex positions, let's start with the 'magic bullet'. Marie-Louise please demonstrate". Helen got Marie-Louise to demonstrate one position after another, it was wearisome. It was evident that Helen was just using this as an excuse to humiliate her and show the new girls her degraded status. Sometimes she called her Marie-Louise sometimes 'slut', she seemed to use the names interchangeably. Marie-Louise realised that so many people now called her 'slut', that it was almost her nickname. Some of the new girls actually thought it was her foreign Christian name!

"Does a call-girl really need to be shown how to lie back and spread her legs?" Marie-Louise thought, but she did as she was told. As she was now tired she just took a bit more time.

"Now doggie." Marie-Louse got down on all fours. Then she felt incredible pain as Helen hit her with all her strength with a riding crop, she sneered, "Come on you slut, do it properly. I want these girls to learn how to do this right, not how some third rate whore does things when she is going through the motions. How many men have you slept with?"

The pain was intense, Marie-Louise saw she had made a mistake by treating the demo as routine, Helen was clearly irritated or at least acting the part. Marie-Louise got to her knees, "I don't know, Mistress."

"Nor do I, but you have been whoring for years so it must be thousands, you know how to get into the doggy position, so stop being an idle slut and do it."

Marie-Louise was now tense and got into her best position; legs closed, back arched and leaning on her hands rather than her elbows. "So you do know." Helen then pointed out the important points. Helen then explained a few more positions ordering 'the lazy slut' to demonstrate. Now Marie-Louise complied quickly ensuring that her positions were perfect, but she knew the damage was done and Helen had ample excuse to punish her again. Helen finished the session soon afterwards, telling Marie-Louise to report to her office at 8pm.

Marie-Louise knocked on Helen's door, she was really worried about what she had in store. On entering she stripped off her T shirt and she fell naked to her knees. Helen did not acknowledge her presence, finishing whatever she was writing. Marie-Louise wondered how she had screwed up her life so badly that at the age of forty-one she was kneeling naked in front of her 'boss' scared about being punished.

Eventually Helen looked up. "Well?"

"I am sorry, Mistress, for allowing my concentration to wander this morning. It will not happen again."

"Marie-Louise your disciplinary record is awful, laziness, insubordination, lack of enthusiasm; it sometimes seems as if I get a complaint about you every day. You must understand that I own you and your pussy and you will learn to be obedient even if I have to personally beat you every day until you submit. If you don't knuckle under you will be 'punishment fucked' morning, noon and night; so severely and so frequently you won't be able to walk. You must appear enthusiastic to provide any, and in your case I really mean any, sexual service the customer requires. You have no choice in the matter. I decide who you fuck, when you fuck and how you fuck and never forget it."

"Jenny was just in complaining of how you try to ignore her summons. If she tells you to kiss her shoes, you damned well kiss her shoes. You must realise you are a Grade nine and you must get used to your status and act accordingly. Right, let's get the punishment over with. Bend over the table."

Helen then caned Marie-Louise twelve times, hard, very hard. Everyone would be able to see the stripes on her bare behind.

"As for your public punishment you will wear this ball gag for the next week. Jenny will, at her discretion, allow you to take it off for one meal a day, for any 'dates' you have and at night, otherwise it will be in all the time. Remember Jenny is the only person who can take the gag out, if you can't find her or she is busy, it stays in, no exceptions. Perhaps this will remind you that your current slapdash behaviour must improve." Helen inserted the red ball into Marie-Louise's mouth and fastened the leather strap, it was not uncomfortable but she knew after a few hours her jaw would ache and her mouth would be terribly dry. She was also now totally dependent on the nineteen year old, she knew Jenny would use the leverage to humiliate her even further.

"Marie-Louise, this is really your final warning, one more disciplinary issue. I will send you to the punishment-brothel, and we both know they would make this seem like a holiday camp and me like Mother Teresa. Now get out, you useless slut." Marie-Louise was frightened, it seemed Helen was setting her up so she would be summoned by Mr Palmer again. Helen could easily manufacture more infractions of the rules, Jenny or Kathy could easily be called on to complain about something. Life was terrible but Marie-Louise was worried it might get worse. The conditions in the punishment whorehouse were truly appalling, she would literally be screwed to death, and certainly never see Alex again.

Jenny made Marie-Louise's week seem very long, she treated her as her personal slave. She insisted that, unless one or other of them had a client to entertain, Marie-Louise was to be under her direct supervision. Marie-Louise had to sleep naked on Jenny's floor and Jenny organised with the kitchens that her food was served in dog bowls. Jenny made her wear a collar to which she attached to a dog lead, then took great pleasure in parading Marie-Louise, hand-cuffed and gagged, around the office and introducing her to clients and telling them about her short-comings and willingness to perform the most degrading of sexual services. Clients played with Marie-Louise's defenceless pussy and kept asking Jenny if she would participate in one perverted sexual act after another, Jenny always said Marie-Louise would be only too happy to oblige. Marie-Louise was appalled by some of the suggestions but the gag and the handcuffs did their job. Many clients were aroused but simultaneously repelled that anyone could 'allow' themselves to cater for such requests. Jenny whispered to Marie-Louise that she was likely to be a busy lady in months to come and have some pretty 'hard core' sex.

Jenny had a couple of parties during the week when Marie-Louise was 'the serving wench'. Jenny's guests followed her lead in trying to think of ever more inventive ways of humiliating Marie-Louise, who they all now just called 'slut'. Marie-Louise served them either dressed in her satin maid's outfit or naked. She readily complied whenever the teenagers clicked their fingers and never complained regardless of the tortures or humiliations, as she desperately did not want to be punished again. They particularly enjoyed making Marie-Louise lick their shoes then spanking her when she did not do it well enough. Marie-Louise really did appear to be the depraved tart the other girls accused her of being. When the week finally came to an end Marie-Louise promised herself she was going to do everything in her power to stay out of trouble in future, even if this was at the expense of her self respect.

~

A few days after 'Jenny's week' came to an end, Helen called another meeting, she informed the group of various administrative matters then said, "We have been contacted by the industrialist Mrs Gutfreund, a very good customer of our German branch. I will be meeting her tomorrow lunchtime on her yacht. Marcus will come with me. Mrs Gutfreund also asked for a 'cheap whore' for her chef, it seems that this gentleman whilst being a good cook is a little violent when he gets excited. Mrs Gutfreund also warned me he has a prosthetic leg that seems to have put off some of the ladies she has hired in the past. The words 'cheap whore' obviously made me think of one of your number, so Marie-Louise will be going on her first away-job. Perhaps she will find true love."

As they drove down to an exclusive marina on the south coast, Marie-Louise could see people staring at her naked body whenever they stopped in traffic. Helen told her to play with and lick her tits if they had a particularly curious or vocal neighbour.

When they got out of the car at the marina, a group of teenagers stopped and stared at the naked Marie-Louise. They gossiped and giggled as she tried to cover her nudity. Helen did everything she could to prolong the 'show', deciding the first pair of knickers were 'not sexy enough' and making Marie-Louise take them off and wait naked until she found another pair. Helen dropped the replacements on the ground so Marie-Louise had to bend over to retrieve them. When she did so, Helen stepped on the knickers ensuring Marie-Louise's perfect behind was visible for as long as possible. Eventually Helen handed Marie-Louise a dress, her relief was tempered when she saw it close to; it made of some 'wet look' black material and was skin tight and terribly short just, and only just, covering her bottom. The dress hid her nipples but left most of her cleavage on show. As if this was not enough it was backless and had a lace up front that left very, very little to the imagination. The dress just shouted 'prostitute' and was only suitable for a seedy club in Soho. As the dress was so brief it took some time for Marie-Louise to arrange things, as when she pulled it down to cover her bottom her tits fell out and vice versa. When Marie-Louise had a last succeeded, Helen gave her a clutch handbag then very publicly handed her a vibrator, lube and dozens of condoms. Helen then ordered Marie-Louise to curtsey to the crowd and told them that she would soon be available at the 'local agency'. Marie-Louise saw people staring as she walked to the marina, she knew she looked terribly out of place in a sea of chinos and casual shirts.

Helen led Marcus, Mike, the security guard, (both dressed formally) and the near naked Marie-Louise along the marina to a palatial yacht. They were met by Alex dressed in a T shirt and some skimpy shorts. Marie-Louise's heart jumped with pleasure when she saw him. She pulled at her dress, as it had gradually risen up her thighs exposing her knickers as she walked. She knew she must look sexy but cheap, but she was sure he would understand the dress was not her choice. She just prayed that she would be able to steal a few minutes alone with Alex after she had serviced the cook, what would she give for even the briefest of kisses?

Helen gazed admiringly, "Alex, so you received a better offer than I could provide."

"Yes ma'am. Mrs Gutfreund is very generous."

"Oh well, no hard feelings. I confess I am looking forward to meeting your employer, her takeover deals get a lot of publicity."

"I am afraid Mrs Gutfreund has been delayed, she hopes to be back in about half an hour. She has asked me to make you comfortable in the interim. Have you brought the 'cheap whore' for Mr Freiheit?"

Helen pushed Marie-Louise forward. "Here she is, she provides any and every sexual service Mr Freiheit may require. He can roger the little slut senseless, slap her around, but please no broken bones." Turning to Marie-Louise she said, "OK, knickers off you little tart and get to work."

"Thank you, I will take her down. Mrs Gutfreund will appreciate you providing her. Mr Freiheit is a very good chef but his sexual violence can be a problem." They all looked on as Marie-Louise struggled out of her dress and dropped her knickers. She looked in vain for sympathy from Alex, but he merely grabbed her roughly by the arm and steered her, naked but still holding her evening bag, to the cabin below.

He returned smiling, "Can I get you all a glass of champagne?" Mike pretended to refuse but Alex easily persuaded him that one glass would not harm him.

Alex led Mrs Gutfreund's guests to the sun deck and served their drinks. Although the view was lovely, Alex noted Helen's eyes slipped from the seascape to his bottom with some regularity. Alex steered the conversation around to Marie-Louise. Helen amused the company with stories of the punishments that she had given to her. She amazed Alex with details of the size of the dildo she compelled Marie-Louise to force up her pussy, how she made her to wear a gag and serve as Jenny's personal slave for a week and her ideas for future humiliations. Helen explained that Marie-Louise knew she was a 'cheap whore' so had very little self respect left and was now used to performing very 'hard core' sex acts. Helen said she had a large number of bookings in the coming weeks as Marie-Louise would agree to things other girls would not do. Marcus found some of it so funny he almost fell off his chair. They even had a competition to nominate people Marie-Louise should be forced to sleep with and to invent new punishments for her. Helen suggested Mrs Gutfreund might want Marie-Louise to 'perform' later, it could be very amusing commenting, "Mike would be happy to give her a good hard whipping, she has the sweetest squeal of pain."

Alex got a call on his mobile, it seemed Mrs Gutfreund had been further delayed. Alex suggested they sun bathe until he got more news, they turned their chairs to the sun and were soon dozing away. Perhaps dozing was not really the word, Alex had spiked their drinks with the date rape drug 'GBH'. When he was sure they were unconscious he handcuffed the three and chained them to their chairs.

He then went down below. Marie-Louise was sitting on the bed in the state room fully clothed in an elegant Chanel suit but crying hysterically. When Alex entered she literally threw herself at him hugging him with an almost manic force.

"I knew you would help me." She mumbled between sobs.

Alex gave Marie-Louise a big hug but eventually detached himself, "Milou, I will take care of you, but we still have a great deal to do. Let's postpone the party for twenty-four hours after that I will try to make you the happiest girl in the world."

Still crying, but with a truly happy smile on her face she said, "You're boss, what do you need me to do?"

"First I need you to read this letter and if you are happy with it, copy it out in your own hand. You had better also read my letter."