Alex and Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
He improves her attitude towards him.
1.9k words
4.01
72.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!", she yelped as he ran into her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!", he kept repeating as he helped her up and helped her clean up her now-spilled tray of food.

"Its fine" she said with a growing impatience in her voice.

His name was Alex Constantin, a young freshman excited about the prospect of going to college for the first time. He was about 5'7", had light topaz brown eyes and a dark, bold green covering locks of midnight brown, straight, puppy-soft hair, which was parted to the right side of his almost-childish looking face. However, when he made certain expressions or when he did certain things, his face transformed from an innocent child to a mature adult; but he usually tried to prevent that from happening for his own reasons. By looking at him, one could easily assume he worked out daily because he had a healthy and athletic build. He didn't see the need to not exercise just because no one told him to, so he maintained a relatively rigorous workout regimen. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and some snow camouflage cargo shorts with some black, suede loafers that made him look very average if not lazy.

The young lady he knocked over was Jessica Rivers. She was shorter than he was, at about 5'4" but carried herself as if were a head taller than anyone. Her golden-brown hair hung down and waved in the breeze with a strand here and there blowing across her face which she quickly brushed back with a small, pale, almost delicate hand behind her ears. Her eyes, which showed frustration at having her daily routine interrupted, were of the softest blue he had ever seen. Alex had heard of icy blue eyes, but this was just the opposite. She had eyes that could melt the polar ice cap in the blink of an eye. For the past year, she had forgone any materialistic pleasures, instead putting her all into graduating summa cum laude. For this reason, she was seen by many to be an unforgiving bitch who could easily have been a robot in disguise. She was currently in her second year at that college when she quite literally ran into Alex that afternoon.

"I didn't mean it, honest" he replied.

"It's fine!" she snapped back, "Now I'm going to be late for class, thanks a lot."

After he helped her clean up, he watched her hurry off for her class. He looked at his own watch and swore under his breath, he was late to his chemistry class, and the teacher was not a kind one when it came to tardiness. Throughout most of class, he kept thinking about her, his mind wandering off the lab he was supposed to be completing, and off the other assignments that he had been given. Once in lab, he spilled some hydrochloric acid while daydreaming. After the initial excitement had worn off, he made a pitiful excuse to leave class early because "he was having these horrible migraines." As he was walking back to his dorm, he saw a flash of blonde at one of the tables nearby. It was the girl he ran into earlier. This is my chance to fix my mistake, he thought. He purposefully strode up to where she was sitting and politely introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Alex Constantin," he said with a smile.

She looked up, stared at him for a second, and then replied, "I don't care."

He slowly lost his smile, but didn't get upset.

"Please, I said I was sorry for this afternoon, I want you to forgive me" he said.

She kept staring at him and finally putting her pencil down said, "Ok, I forgive you."

He sighed with relief and started to sit down at her table.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm sitting down. I was hoping we could become friends" he replied.

She thought about it for a little bit and asked "Can you do these math problems?"

He looked at the problems she showed him.

"This is easy stuff," he said remembering that he had just passed that class last semester.

"Good, come to Room 411 at 9 sharp" she said. "There might even be something extra for you" she hinted.

With that she got up and headed towards her dorm building. An extra something..., he thought, having no idea that she didn't intend to give him anything. He looked at his watch again. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. He headed toward his dorm to get ready for tonight. It was 8:45 by the time he had taken a nap then gotten cleaned up and ready to go to her place. He grabbed a calculator, a pencil, a pen, a few condoms, his phone, his knife, his keys, and his wallet. It was 8:59 by the time he had reached her door and knocked three times.

"Come in" she said.

He slowly opened the door to find that her at a table in the corner of the room with her math books in front of her. She was dressed in a baggy black sweatshirt and baggy white sweatpants and had already sat down in a chair sideways with her back facing the wall. She offered him a folding chair that was set up next to her. He took it without question and for the next hour he helped her with her math homework. When they were finished, he sat staring at her. She noticed his gaze and remembered what she said earlier.

"Oh, about that-" she started, but she suddenly felt this tingling warmth over her entire body.

She tried to speak but her mouth wouldn't move. She tried to move her arm, and that didn't work. As she drew closer to panic, she heard one voice that sounded so calm and soothing. It was Alex's voice. It was telling her to calm down, and pay attention to him.

"Jessica", he almost whispered, "you must pay attention. I agreed to do your homework for you, and in return, you could have at least thanked me for the time I spent, and by the time I finished, I realized you weren't even going to do that. Before I take my payment, let me tell you what's happened to you. You cannot move because I have used a very difficult version of ocular hypnosis which requires that you only look into my eyes and then I can control your body. This permits me to be as perverted as possible and you can't and won't be able to say 'boo.' Now, when I say sleep, you will fall into a deep trance. Every time I tell you to sleep, you will return to this trance. When I tell you to wake up, you will return to your normal self as if nothing ever happened. Now, Sleep."

Immediately, she slumped over sideways against the back of her chair. She looks beautiful, he thought. He reached out and brushed his hand across her cheek. So soft, he thought. He moved his hand lower and lower until he felt her left breast. No bra! he thought. As he was doing this he started to feel some pressure in his pants. He quickly rearranged it. He didn't want to play with himself now. He gently took her sweatshirt off so she was topless and just looked at those beautiful 34DD's (he thought they were) for a while. He then moved in to kiss her on the cheek while grabbing her tits and molding them with fairly inexperienced hands. He had had two girlfriends in the past, and he practiced with them, so he wasn't a complete dunce when it came to the female body, but he knew he could always use the practice. He squeezed them and rubbed them and pinched and twisted the light brown nipples. Lovingly, his kisses made their way from her cheek down her neck, to her shoulder, until they reached her left breast. He slowly tongued around her nipple in a circular motion closing in on her nipple. When he reached the nipple, he latched onto it and started to suck on it, gently at first then with more force. He tried to suck more of her tit into this mouth while his right hand was moving down slowly towards her pants. As he continued to nibble on her tit, his hands snaked into her sweat pants, where he made another discovery. She was wet. Well it shouldn't be a surprise, you idiot, he thought to himself, she reacts like everybody does to sexual stimulation. He used his middle finger to slowly push into her pussy until something stopped him. A hymen? She's still a virgin? She's 20. What 20 year old is still a virgin? He pulled his finger out and licked it. Well it always tastes great.

"Jessica, when I count to three, you will wake up. You will enjoy but not question the fact that you are topless, and any inhibitions you had will disappear when you are around me. You will always tell me the truth. If you tell me the truth, you will feel pleasure akin to a miniature orgasm. If you lie to me, you will feel inexplicably guilty. You will not remember anything that happened tonight. You will believe that I helped you with your homework and we talked for a little bit afterwards, about what you don't remember. When you get up tomorrow, you will act like your usual self except when talking to me. One... Two... Three."

"There" he said, "your homework's all done."

"Thank you very much", she replied in the tone of a business woman that just finalized a deal.

"Have you ever had sex?" he asked.

"Of course", she replied.

She suddenly looked like she was about to cry. He waited a few seconds before he repeated the question.

"Have you ever had sex?"

She responded, "No."

Almost immediately came a hushed moan as the post-hypnotic trigger did its job.

"Why haven't you had sex?" he asked.

"I'm waiting for my first time to be special," she replied.

Again, a moan left her lips.

"What would make it special?" he asked. "I want him to make it special for me. I want him to truly love me. Not love me long enough to get into my pants. It almost happened once, but I stopped it before it got to that point. I felt so terrible after that." she said.

All Alex could say was, "I see. Well, goodnight. See you tomorrow."

He glanced once more at the beautiful topless figure sitting in the corner of the room, and then he left.

The next morning, he saw her walking towards him, then past him. Wow, should've fixed her attitude a little, he thought. A little later, he saw her in the library as she was walking through the aisles.

"Hey" he whispered.

She looked at him annoyingly then sighed, "What?"

"How are you?" "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

As soon as she said that, she almost fell over. He heard a small moan escape her and smiled.

"Hey, I need some help with my English homework," he said, "you want to get some coffee with me pretty soon?"

She quickly nodded, anticipating the burst of pleasure that spread through her entire body like one huge tidal wave.

"Sure, let's go tomorrow at six? I have a quiz to study for tonight," she said.

"Great," he replied, "see you then."