Alex and Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
He enjoys improving her attitude.
1.4k words
4.16
52k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5:55 in the evening. Jessica had been sitting at the local coffee house for about fifteen minutes already, and she was already on her second cup of decaf, no cream or sugar. Then she saw him come in the shop. She didn't notice the faint look of surprise on his face as he noted her clothing choices for this evening. She wore a white blouse, with a few buttons unbuttoned, a short black skirt which was a little longer than mid-thigh, and a dark red sweater that would've shown skin but still left something to the imagination. The only piece of jewelry she had on was a silver necklace that had three rings with words written on the outside of each. She didn't even know why she accepted his request. She actually dressed a little better than usual. She gave him a half-hearted smile then asked, "So, what do you need help with?"

"Just some Q and A for psych class," he said. "I need to ask questions and have them answered honestly, because we are working on creating profiles and the teacher wants us to talk to people that we don't know very well in order for any data we collect to be considered empirical and not biased.

"Fine," she said, "Hurry up."

"Okay," he said. "First question... What is your first and last name?"

"Jessica Rivers."

As soon as she replied, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pleasure coursing through her body. Why the hell were her nipples getting hard? And so sensitive. She could feel the skin on her arms tingling and growing goose bumps as she pushed up her sleeves in one smooth motion. As she tried and failed to gain control of her body, he asked her another question.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty," she gasped.

As much as she tried, she was so horny, she wanted to push something into her damp pussy and feel it sliding in and out of her tight hole. She was relieved that she had the wherewithal to pick a dark corner of the shop. Even before she tried to act normal, he interrupted with another question.

"When were you born?"

She held her breath for a second, and then whispered, "March 20th."

As soon as she heard those words escape her lips, she moaned loudly and doubled over from the intensity of pleasure, almost hitting her head against the table, with almost constant electric bursts still jerking through her body.

"Why did you do this to me?" she asked.

He smiled and said, "You know what's incredible? You haven't even cum yet."

Still breathing hard, she slowly realized he was right. She was just wet and she was experiencing these incredible sensations. She quickly picked up her notebook and purse, when she realized it was damned near impossible for her to stand up on her own. Realizing this, Alex quickly stood up and said, "I'll help you to your room. C'mon."

They slowly walked home, him supporting her, in silence. She didn't want to talk to him, and he didn't want to ask any questions that would further immobilize her. As each had their heads filled with thoughts around and about the other, he took her keys from her hand, opened the door, and laid her down in her bed gently pulling the covers up around her shoulders. With that, he gave her a light peck on the cheek and closed the door, locking it from the outside and shoving the key underneath the door. From her perspective, when he tucked her into bed, she thought he was a hopeless romantic, but his attitude towards her, though somewhat unnerving at first, had a charm about it that appealed to her in a way she couldn't truly figure out. She moved her legs, slowly at first to make sure they worked. When she felt confident that she could get out of bed, she picked up the key, put it on the desk, and took off everything she was wearing except for her necklace. She quickly looked at herself in the mirror. She looked very fragile when she was completely naked. She didn't like it, which is why she usually tried to act like a bitch sometimes in front of everyone. But here in her own room, she felt so hot and so fucking horny that she just spread her legs and fingered herself in the middle of her room. As she slowly fingered her hard clit, she felt her legs begin to give out. She quickly laid back down on her bed, pulled up the covers to right below her breasts, and used her right hand to bring herself back to the brink of ecstasy. As close as she was to coming, she just couldn't push herself over the edge, so as fast as she could, she brought her other hand up to her tits and started mauling them, pulling a nipple, then twisting it to the right and left, then pinching it till she couldn't differentiate between pain and pleasure, then bringing it towards her lips stuck her tongue out and started licking each nipple ravenously. This was just enough for her to bear. She moaned loudly like there was no tomorrow as she finally came so much it almost hurt. Breathing hard, she slowly brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked her fingers clean of any pussy juices that were there before.

Quicker than she imagined, she drifted off into a blissful and deep sleep.

'Dark, deep, black, warm, wet. I open my eyes. I see my room. I look down and see that I'm fully dressed as I was earlier today. I lay back and close my eyes. I hear something stirring to my left. I open my eyes again, there's no way I'm going to keep them shut. I see Alex. All he has is a pair of boxer briefs. Why do I suddenly feel so overdressed? I move to take off my jacket when I feel my fingertips against my breasts. I look down to see that I'm completely naked. Where did my clothes go? Why is he just staring? What is he saying? Don't be afraid. I am beautiful. Any man would be lucky to have me. I am proud of myself. I am. I walk over to him and see how he smiles at me. He's kind of cute. I want him. I want to love him. I give him a hug and listen to his heart pound. He touches my chin ever so lightly, gently raising my lips to meet his. I feel wonderful. He holds me as if he cannot live without me. I feel pride bursting from within. I can treasure him and he can protect me. I hold him tighter. He turns me around. I feel him kissing my lips. He's kissing my neck ever so softly. Now he's kissing my shoulder. He's kissing down my back. Every time his lips touch me, I feel electric sparks shoot all over my body. His kisses are moving towards my ass. He starts kissing the outside of my upper thigh. I hope his kisses go where I think they're going. They do. -GASP- He hasn't even touched my pussy lips. Please let me sit down. Oh, I'm already sitting. He's kissing the top of my thigh and now it's moving closer and closer to my wet pussy. Oh please, please kiss me there. I'm begging you. -MOAN- YES! He's kissing my pussy lips. Such an incredible feeling. He's gently spreading them. I feel him as he moves closer and closer to my engorged clit. -GASP- I can feel him licking and sucking on my hard nub. I can't breathe. This intensity is too much to handle. Alex, please stop. No, don't stop, please. This is one of the best dreams I've ever had. This is a dream.'

"This is a dream," she heard herself say as she woke up suddenly.

"GODDAMMIT," she yelled in desperation as she cursed the gods for taking away the most pleasurable and memorable dream she has ever had. Maybe he really does feel that way about me. She absent-mindedly started to finger herself again until she noticed that her bed sheets were soaked through and the room smelled most familiarly of her sex. She sighed and looked at the clock. 10:45.

"SHIT!" she cried.

She was fifteen minutes late to class. She quickly jumped out of bed, still naked and was about to panic trying to rush to get to class when she stopped, calmed down, and decided to skip class today. She took a long, hot shower, taking care to clean her body most thoroughly. She finished, walked out of the shower, and toweled off looking and feeling like she could do anything. I wonder what Alex is doing today.