Alex and Nick

Story Info
A police officer and a lawyer begin a relationship.
7.2k words
4.64
26.5k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I hope you like this. I personally feel there should be more romantic love stories one here, with more than just sex. I am a student so it is difficult to find time to write but I hope to be able to finish this series by the end of this year! Sorry for the grammar, I just don't have the time to edit it and want to get it up as soon as I can cause I'm so excited! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing this first chapter!

*****

***Nick's Point of View***

**1 year ago**

The tears fell down my face as I ran out of my apartment. I had to get out of there, I don't even know how Ill be able to return to pack my things. I had just caught my boyfriend of two years, Ryan, cheating on me.

I drove to my friend Taylor's place and told her everything I saw. She hugged me tight and helped me throughout the rest of the night. She let me stay at her place and offered to grab my things for me. I told her I wanted to go there, but wanted her to come with me.

The next day she drove me back to the apartment and we walked up the stairs. As soon as I opened the door I saw Ryan walk into the living room shirtless. He looked upset. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me! It was an accident! I promise it won't ever happen again!" He seemed really nervous. "Please let me take you out to lunch, we can talk about it. Let me just grab a shirt." He started pushing me towards the door. Then a guy in only boxers walked out of the bedroom. It was the one he was with yesterday.

"Oh you jerk!" Taylor said, stepping towards him. I held her back before she could hit him.

"I came to grab my things. And in case it isn't clear to you, we're over. I don't think there is anything to talk about." And with that Taylor and I walked into the bedroom and grabbed all of my clothes and put them in m suitcases and everything I could see that was mine I packed into bags.

Ryan sat on the couch, the guy trying to make him feel better as Taylor and I spent the next hour packing my things.

"You can keep the television and everything else, I don't want any of it." I said as I walked t the door with the last handful of my stuff.

"Ya, leftovers for the dirtbags." Taylor said with sass. I could never say it myself but I appreciated it a lot. The guy with Ryan was appalled and opened his mouth to talk back, but before he could she said one final line before shutting the door. "Oh, and by the way, you two make a cute seem perfect for each other. Bye!"

God, I love Taylor. She truly is an amazing friend.

**Present Day**

It has been a year since Ryan and I was doing amazing. I have gotten more and more clients and my reputation is impeccable as a lawyer and am saving so much money its crazy. I bought a gorgeous apartment at a great price, and only a block from Taylor which is a major bonus. Since my relationship ended I have been extremely focused on my work. I realized something really important: Ryan was hoping me back. After a few months I gave him a call to let him know I forgave him for what he did and that I hoped he was doing well, which seemed to be the case with whats-his-face.

Taylor came over to my place for dinner one night, something that happens weekly. Sometimes she brings her husband, Ben, with her and sometimes he hangs out with his buddies.

"You know... I think its time you start dating again." She eased her way into the conversation.

"I don't know, my life is so good right now. I'm doing amazing at work, I'm saving so much money, I'm happy-"

"Exactly! You're in a great place in your life right now! You have accomplished so much for yourself, why don't you share it?"

"I don't know..."

"I think I found you a guy..." she said with a smile that showed she was up to something.

"Oh, really? A guy? How nice."

"Oh shut up, I'm serious. Please, just one date?"

"I'm not sure."

"Come on!!"

"Fine. One date, I promise nothing more!"

"Yay! I'm so happy you said yes because I kind of already told him you had said yes!" She said, happy and guilty at the same time."

"Oh, I see how it is." I laughed.

"I'm telling you, I think you two will hit it off. His name is Alex, he just joined Ben's police force. He just moved here from Texas. He seems like a great guy, he's so hot, and he is gay!"

"Great, at least we have one thing in common."

"Oh hush, I'm telling you, I think you'll like him!"

"Okay, okay. Set it up so I can get it over with!"

"Remember those words!" She said.

***

The next Saturday I found myself driving to a nice café to meet this Alex guy.

"Ok, it only has to be an hour and then you can say you gave it a fair shot." I told myself. I mean, I could use the company sometimes but I don't need it. I'm focused on my clients right now, not my love life, even if I would like one.

I walked in and saw him sitting in this gorgeous Parisian-themed booth. Taylor wasn't kidding, he is quite good looking. After another second of looking at him I realized he is more than just good-looking, he looks like a Greek god for crying out loud! He got here earlier than me which is interesting since I always get somewhere early.

When he saw me, he stood up and waved. I walked over to him. "Hi, I'm Alex. It's so nice to meet you." He said in an incredibly sexy, Texan accent. While his voice was deep, it wasn't overpowering.

He held out his hand and I shook it. "Hi, nice to meet you as well. I'm Nick." I said. His deep blue eyes met my brown ones and he smiled at me. Wow. I think I smiled back but I can't be sure because I'm quite distracted. Remember Nick, this is just one date, you're not interested in a relationship right now...right?

He waited for me to sit down before he did as well, something that made it seem like he would've held my chair out and helped me in if we were not sitting at a booth.

"So how long ago did you move here? Are you liking it?" I asked.

"About a month ago. I'm loving it a lot here, especially right now." He said blushing a little. That made me smile and I bet my face was turning red.

After a few minutes, the waitress came and took our orders. Once we got our drinks the conversation just started to flow.

"Taylor said you're a lawyer, what area do you practice?" He asked.

"Mostly criminal, but divorce as well. Maybe I've defended someone you've arrested." I joked.

"Maybe." He laughed.

"So what made you decided to become a police officer?" I asked.

"Well, it's in my family. My father was one, his father was one, my brother and my sister are as well. So after two years in the Army, it just seemed natural to join the police force."

"Oh wow, that's awesome. Thank you for your service." He nodded his head. "So do they all live in Texas or have they moved somewhere else?"

"They still live in Texas. I wanted a change so I figured New York seemed like a good place. How about you? Do you have any siblings? Does your family live around here?"

"Ya, I have an older brother and an older sister. My family all still lives around here." I replied.

"So you grew up here?"

"Ya, I did. I always loved the city so it seemed natural to just stay here."

Our food came and we continued talking. He is so funny i kept laughing at everything he said. We each got dessert and before I knew it our meal had commenced... and realized I didn't want it to.

We split the bill in half and walked out to the parking lot. He walked me to my car. "How would you feel about going out again?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

"I'd really like that." I said, unable to control my smile.

"How about tomorrow? I can pick you up at 11?" He asked.

"That sounds great." I replied. He opened my door and shut it after I got in. I felt his eyes on me every second, and I didn't mind it. I can't believe I actually liked the date, like really liked it.

***

Earlier this morning he texted me asking for my address. I gave it to him and asked what the plan was for ur date. He wouldn't tell me, but told me to dress pretty casually. I put on a pair of tan shorts and a patterned button up so hopefully I'm good.

5 minutes before 11 I heard the buzzer. I told the doorman to let him up. A minute later and Alex was stepping out of the elevator into my apartment.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning. I didn't think it was possible but you somehow look better than you did yesterday." He said, his cheeks turning red.

I smiled. "Ya well, to be fair I wasn't planning on wanting to go on a second date so I didn't try too much."

"Oh, so you like me then?" He said, a sexy grin forming on his face.

I returned his grin with an eye roll. "Don't get too happy yet. You still have time to make me not like you."

"I will try very, very hard not to make you not like me." He said in a jokingly cocky way.

"Thank you. So, are you going to tell me what your plan for today is?" I asked.

"Not big on surprises, are we?" He asked.

"A lawyer must always be prepared for any tricks their opponents try to throw at them."

He held his hands up as if I were accusing him of something. "When did we become opponents?" He laughed.

I pushed for the elevator and when it opened we stepped in "Since you wouldn't tell me your evil plans."

"Fine. We are going to the park. I have packed us a picnic basket so we can have lunch and enjoy this beautiful day.

When we got to Central Park we walked around looking for a good spot. I held the blanket and he carried the basket. We found a place near a tree that still had the sun shining on it. We laid the blanket down and began our picnic. Inside he had packed water, Uncrustables, cheese and crackers with jam, and chocolate strawberries along with other things. It was amazing, he must have spent some time preparing for it.

"I thought we'd have a fine dining experience in the park." He said, offering me a children's Uncrustable peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"You already know my tastes in food, I see."

"Yes, I had to force it out to Taylor. It cost me though, she said I have t make her dinner one night in return for the intel." He replied. I laughed at that.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from her. Why does she want you to make her a dinner?" I asked.

"Because I like to cook and Id like to think I'm actually a pretty decent cook."

"So you're saying you coulee made me a delicious meal from scratch but opted to bring me these?" I asked, lifting the now half-eaten sandwich up in sarcasm.

"Yes and I'm so sorry. I promise I'll cook you dinner next time."

"Oh so you're already expecting there to be a next time, are ya?" I teased.

"Ha, ha. I'd like there to be." He said more serious now.

We sat on the blanket and ate our meal, talking and getting to know each other better and better. Soon we were lying on the blanket on our sides, facing each other. The more time I spend with him the sweeter and sweeter he seems to get. The way he talks about his family and his job, it is obvious he cares deeply. It is obvious he is a good, decent human.

Time went fast. It had already reached 4 in the afternoon when we decided to head back. He walked me back upstairs to my apartment. We stood in the elevator, just the two of us, for a minute in silence as it rose up to my floor, his deep blue eyes locked on mine. It was like slow motion, yet so fast I didn't even fully process it. He had managed push me against the wall, his body mere centimeters from mine. I could feel the heat of his hands as they cupped my face. Then, before my brain had time to properly freak out his lips pressed soft against mine. Tingles ran down my body as the soft kiss became more firm. Soon I had my hands running over his head. Our lips would connect, then break apart for a spot second before being pulled back in. And then, the door opened to my apartment.

"Thanks for a great day. I really enjoyed it." I said as I walked out. "I have to prep for work, otherwise I'd invite you in to watch a movie or something."

"It's alright, I understand." He said sincerely as he leaned against the elevator door. Before I could move any further I realized he was holding my hand and was pulling me back in. We shared another passionate kiss. Brief, but passionate. When it was over he said, "I'll call you tomorrow?" Then he kissed my cheek. All I could do was nod and smile like a little child.

"That'd be great. Goodnight, Alex." I said as he stepped back into the elevator.

"Goodnight, Nick." He smiled.

We spent the next few weeks going on dates and hanging out together. We kissed a lot, but not much else, we didn't really cuddle, just sat next to each other when we watched something. Our one month anniversary had approached. We decided to go out to eat and celebrate. When we got back to my place we decided to watch a romantic comedy.

"Do you want any snacks?" I asked.

"Just see popcorn and water, maybe?" He replied.

When I got back with the bowl of popcorn he had set the movie up and made a pilot fort on the couch and huge footrest. "I thought we could change it up a little, make it more special if you don't mind?"

"No, ya, I love it." I smiled. He took the popcorn from my hands and placed it on the couch away from him. Then he pulled me down on top of him and kissed me. "You know, we've been dating for a month now, I think its time we snuggle up while watching a movie, don't you think." He grinned.

"If it means that much to you..." I said sarcastically. "I guess I can compromise."

"Thank you." He laughed. We shared another kiss as he tossed the blanket over our bodies. He leaned back and wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. Damn was it firm. And his heartbeat, it got a little faster when I wrapped my arm over his stomach and around his ribcage.

"I could get used to this." I said.

"Me too." He replied, kissing my head.

***

Another two months passed and we had agreed to take things slow, no sex yet. Its been very hard, I mean just the thought of him makes me smile and makes my heart beat faster.

A week before the Fourth of July he made me an incredible dinner, he really was quite a talented cook. While we were eating I asked, "Do you want to go to the beach for the Fourth of July?"

"Ya, that'd be awesome. We could make a nice day out of it, what beach did you have in mind?"

"I actually have a beach house, so we can go for the whole weekend if you'd like?"

"Wow, ya, that'd be great, but can you get away from work?"

"Ya, I can bring a few things with me if you don't mind but I should be fine. I haven't been there in a while, I've just been so busy with work and everything."

"When was the last time you were there?" He asked.

I looked down at my food, not sure whether to answer the question. I think its time to open up more to him. "It was the summer before last, I went with my ex." It was obvious I didn't like saying it.

"Oh, do you mind if I ask what happened?" He said, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Uh, ya, we dated for two years and he uh, he cheated on me, I actually caught him. It was Taylor who helped me get through it." He squeezed my hand gently.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what that must have been like."

"Ya, I didn't date for over a year and I buried myself in my work. It wasn't until you the I came up for air again."

His eyes locked on mine. He moved in closer. "I promise I won't ever hurt you like that, Nick. I care way too much about you."

"I care about you too." We shared a long kiss. "So, tell me about your ex, or exes."

"Honestly not much to tell, I've only had one other real relationship and it just didn't work out. We just realized we weren't right for each other."

"How long was the relationship?"

"About 11 months."

"Thanks for sharing. It means a lot to me."

"Same to me." He kissed the hand he was still holding.

"How would you feel if I invite Taylor and Ben for the Fourth? We can go up on the 3rd and get it set up and they can come the next morning." I asked.

"I think that'd be great." He smiled.

***

I drove us down to the Hamptons and to my beach house. He was taken aback when he realized where we were.

"You said you had a beach house..." He said as I put the car in park.

"Ya, I do..."

"No, you have Beach McMansion in the Hamptons." He laughed.

"Ya, its an investment property." I laughed.

"You know, most people buy a few stocks when they want to invest, not a palace."

"Oh, its not a palace. It only has 7 bedrooms, thats way too small." I said, serious but still joking."

He just stared at me, lost for words. Finally he found some. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to offend." He said sarcastically. I laughed.

"Ok, so I buy investment properties on the side. I just never sold this one cause I liked it too much."

"Well, good for you." He said, motioning he was tipping his pretend cowboy hat.

"You know, sometimes I forget you're from Texas..." I smirked.

"Well you keep saying how much you love my accent, that I don't have, so I think you're lying." He said as we entered the house.

"I don't know, sometimes that mouth says some strange things." I teased.

"But it can do some amazing things too." He said, pulling me close and kissing my lips fiercely.

After what seemed like forever but also not long enough, he let go. "Ok, you win this one." I blushed.

We spent the day cleaning the house and went grocery shopping and prepared for the fun day tomorrow. After making scrambled eggs for dinner, we walked down to the beach. The sun was setting and it was magnificent. He say down and spread his legs, motioning for me to sit in between them. We aren't into PDA, but since its so private and nobody is around, why not?

I sat down and leaned back against him. He wrapped his big, perfectly muscular, but not too bulky, arms around me and kissed my earlobe. "Dang, you smell good." He whispered in my ear, his accent at its thickest.

"Thanks, Its a mix of Windex and scrambled eggs." He laughed.

"You're really something, you know that?" He said, raising my chin so I was looking up and back at him. He gently kissed my lips.

"So are you." We kissed again. We sat there and watched the sun set until it was completely gone. "Just so you know, I took a test a few months, I'm all clean."

"Same for me, I took my last one when I applied here, all clean." He responded.

"In that case, I think its time we head inside, don't you?" I said getting up. I grabbed his hand and helped him up.

"I think so too." He said gently.

It is clear to the both of us that we are ready. Our relationship has reached a level where we know what we want, and we know we are happy together.

I led him back into the house. "You know, one reason I bought this house was because of the third floor..."

"Don't tell me you have some sex dungeon up there?" He joked.

"Well, not quite. The third floor is entirely dedicated to the master bedroom. And attached to the master bedroom is a gorgeous walk in closet..."

"Ok, not sure where you're going with this..." He said.

We had reached the third floor. "And on the other side of the closet is a beautiful white marble bathroom." I led him though the huge closet and into the bright white bathroom. "And in the bathroom is a nice, huge bath tub jacuzzi." I said with a grin. "Oh but the thing is... I've never used it! The closest I've gotten was to when I cleaned it earlier this afternoon. And you know, when I was cleaning it I thought of how it would be such a waste for one person to fill this tub with water, don't you think?"

"Yes, such as waste. Its such a beautiful tub, would be a waste to not use it." He said. I turned on the water, getting it nice and hot. "But theres just one problem."

I turned to look at him, "What?" I asked seriously.

He laughed. "Well, its so beautiful, but its nothing compared to you." He moved in closer as I leaned back up. "And I have a feeling its about to get a lot uglier in comparison when you take off those clothes." He kissed me. Then he kissed me again. God it felt incredible.

12