Alex & Olivia Pt. 03

Story Info
Twins find an outlet for their sexual tension: each other.
5.1k words
4.68
25k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTwins
TheTwins
95 Followers

Monday

The next morning started unpleasantly, with the piercing shriek of Alex's alarm clock. It was 6:00 AM on a Monday: time to wake up and head to work.

Their summer jobs were mundane, but necessary. The parents cut off what meager allowance they earned from chores after their sixteenth birthday, so they spent their summers working various jobs to save, pay their phone bills, and afford the occasional indulgence.

Alex worked at a farm equipment supply warehouse on the edge of town. His schedule was irregular with sweeping and mopping, running errands, taking calls, and otherwise handling the odd jobs that came along. The work wasn't thrilling, but it paid every week, and his manager was the wife of the owner. It was a family business, and they treated him well.

Olivia stocked at the local grocery store: putting food on the shelves, counting inventory, and organizing produce. She avoided checkout -- it was exhausting to make small talk with so many people. Her shift lead was Alan, a guy who graduated from their school a couple of years earlier. He treated Olivia with professional indifference, which was fine by her.

In the basement, the alarm stopped howling after a sharp thump and some muffled cursing.

Alex stared at the ceiling, the room partially illuminated by the dawn's light creeping in through the slit windows on his side of the bedroom.

"Good morning," he croaked.

Olivia groaned something indecipherable from the other side of the curtain.

Mustering his energy, Alex threw off his blankets, swung his legs off the side of his bed, and sat up. He rubbed his eyes, yawned loudly, scratched his naked body, and looked around wearily. His disjointed dreams were quickly fading from memory, and he stretched for a few moments before standing up.

He recalled his conversation with his sister the previous night, and decided to do away with modesty.

Olivia lay in bed, curled up in her blanket, a pillow pulled over her head. She hated waking up early. Every fiber of her body begged for more sleep, and she was happily drifting off again when Alex shook her shoulder.

"Nooooooo," she moaned into her pillow.

"Wake up dummy," she heard Alex say. "It's Monday."

"Nope."

He laughed, and gently tugged the pillow away from her face. "Yes, it really is Monday, and you gotta get up."

Olivia opened her eyes with a groan, then choked on an amused snort. Alex was standing next to her bed, his hands on his hips, completely naked, aroused, and looking very proud of himself.

"Dude," she laughed. "You are ridiculous ... And that," she pointed a finger at his erection, "is absurd."

She gave him a bemused look, then heaved her legs off the bed, peeled away her blanket, and sat up.

Alex grinned, looked pointedly at her breasts, and waggled his eyebrows.

"Alex." Olivia sighed. "You have a lot to learn about women. The mere presence of dick does not a horny lady make." She smirked and stood up slowly, rubbing her breasts absentmindedly, then stretching her arms over her head and arching her back. "You can enjoy the view, but I really want is coffee and a hot shower."

Alex maintained his superhero pose and grinned at her. "You really are gorgeous, you know that?"

She smiled gently at him. "I'm still just me, Alex." She studied him, then opened her arms wide. "How about just a hug? Like, a nice, normal hug."

He nodded, and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around her. They held each other for a while, enjoying the sensation of skin-on-skin for the first time, her breasts to his chest, his penis pinned against her belly.

"Nice, normal, sibling hugs aren't naked, Olivia." He gave her a squeeze and chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever," she mumbled. Her thoughts were focused on the erection pressed against her body, and the warmth of his skin. She sighed, and wiggled closer to him.

After a few more moments he cleared his throat. "I thought you wanted coffee and a hot shower?"

Olivia groaned again, and gently pushed him away. "Yeah, actually I do. Thanks for reminding me." She swatted him on the shoulder and turned, walking to her bureau and pulling out an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants.

He studied her as she pulled on the gray sweatpants, fascinated to see his naked sister do the things she normally did in private.

She caught his eye and gave him a skeptical look. "I really don't mind you watching, but this is about the most dumpy outfit in the universe and you're looking at me like I'm a Victoria's Secret angel."

Alex grinned. "I'm sure the novelty will wear off someday, but right now, yeah, it's pretty neat."

She pulled the old t-shirt on, ran her fingers through her hair, and flipped it dramatically. "I feel SO gorgeous." She fluttered her eyes, then looked her naked brother up and down. "You're quite handsome, you know. I'm not disinterested, I just want my coffee."

With that, she left the bedroom and padded up the stairs toward the kitchen.

Alex squeezed his cock and sighed, looking wistfully at the door of their room for a moment, before turning to fetch his work clothes and get dressed.

The rest of the morning was spent as usual -- jockeying for the bathroom and shower, grooming, eating toaster waffles, dealing with the parents, getting out the door, and piling into the truck. Dad drove the usual circuit, dropping everyone off at their respective jobs.

Alex's work passed without incident. The morning was busy and kept his mind off his sister for the most part, but everything slowed down a little after two in the afternoon. He ended his shift early and started walking home in the mid-day heat.

He texted Olivia as he walked. "Off early! Maybe you can get off too? Pun intended!"

Olivia felt her phone buzz, but was in the middle of shelving two cases of mac n' cheese boxes. Almost everyone did their grocery shopping on the weekends, so Monday was always busy with restocking. She ignored her phone until she was done, then walked back to the loading dock to check the message.

She grinned, and responded. "Super busy. Off at four. What do you have in mind??"

He paused on the sidewalk, not sure how to respond. "Honestly, I don't even know how to say what I want to do. Everything? Haha!"

She checked the message. Everything? She sighed, and looked up at a half loaded bread cart. "Alex," she typed out, "clear communication is super important. I really am open to talk about anything, but you have to man up and spell out what you want. I'll tell you too!" She put her phone in her back pocket and continued loading the cart, wondering what her brother would ask for.

Alex stopped in the shade of a tree, and chewed on his lip nervously. He mulled it over for a few minutes. "When I was jerking off last night, I was fantasizing about having sex with you," he typed. "That's what I want. But I totally understand if you don't want go that far. There are plenty of other fun things to do!" He hit the send button and sighed. That would probably kill the whole deal, he thought. His guts twisted anxiously as he started walking again. Their playful voyeurism was one thing, but sex was a completely different level. It was too much to expect.

Olivia felt the buzz and didn't even wait to get off the floor. She read the text and quickly stuffed the phone into her back pocket, her cheeks flushed. She started putting loaves of whole wheat in the white section; it was almost impossible to concentrate on the work at hand. That familiar, hot lump of desire was building in her gut, and her thoughts were jumbled, trying to reconcile her impossible fantasies with his frank request and their absurd situation.

She finished the section, hurried the cart back into the loading dock, then headed to the bathroom. She locked the door, pulled out her phone, and sat down on the toilet seat. "Let's talk when I get home, okay?" She smiled to herself, staring at the bathroom door, lost in her own fantasies and trying to regain her composure.

Alex was home by the time her text came through.

"Okay."

He was nervous. What did she mean? It could be anything, but he dared not hope for the best. He passed the next few minutes picking through his favorite books, and when he couldn't stay focused, went up stairs to tidy the kitchen, trying to keep busy. Time crawled by at an agonizing pace while he cleaned the dishes, and when they were done he sat down on the living room couch, watching the clock tick through the minutes, visions of his sister fluttering through his head.

It was nearly an hour later when the front door creaked open, and Olivia called out "hello? Anybody home?"

"Just me," he responded cheerily, jumping up and walking quickly to the door to meet her.

They stood there for a second, smiling awkwardly at each other, then hugged. "I need to change before we talk," she said, and pulled away, heading downstairs. Alex following closely.

She set her purse down on the table in their room, and quickly stripped down to her underwear. She traded her red polyester work shirt for a v-neck tee, and her black slacks for her favorite nylon track pants. Alex sat on a chair, watching appreciatively. When she finished, Olivia pulled out the chair next to him and sat down.

"So," she started, giving him a cautious look.

He cleared his throat. "Yeah," he said nervously. "Sex is kind of a big deal, huh?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I mean, yes, I've been thinking a lot about it," she grinned. "It's just complicated for me. I want to make sure we both get it."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Sure, okay. What's up?"

"So," she paused again, rubbing her hands together, then pressing them against her thighs, straightening her posture. She took a deep breath. "So there's the obvious issue, right? I'm not on birth control, and if I get pregnant because we're fooling around, it will really fuck up my life. I mean, I know it's not good for you, but it's really, really not good for me, you know? So, I'm nervous about that."

"Yeah, I understand," he said quietly.

She wasn't entirely confident he fully understood the ramifications for her, but moved on. "Also, it's going to be weird because I expect it will hurt a bit. I mean, I know you're going to be gentle, but still. The biggest things that have ever gone in there are tampons and my fingers, and your handsome penis is considerably larger. I honestly don't know if or how much it'll hurt. So, I'm nervous about that too."

He nodded in acknowledgement.

"Finally," she took a deep breath and exhaled. "I am one hundred percent certain this is going to bring out some big emotions for both of us. We're gonna have to roll with it and trust each other."

Alex looked her in the eye and smiled gently. "Okay."

Olivia relaxed, slouching a little, and rested an arm on the table. She drew little circles with her finger on the wood surface, and looked up at her brother. "So ... what are you thinking?"

He cleared his throat and looked past her at the wall, organizing his thoughts. "Well, honestly, I was mostly worried about birth control. I'm pretty sure mom and dad would take turns killing me if anything happened. I mean, they already joke that I'm the spare." He grinned sheepishly, and met her gaze. "So ... you want to do it?"

She returned his smile. "Yeah."

They looked at each other, excited and nervous.

Olivia broke the tension. "So," she said, reaching for her purse. "I have a present for you." She unzipped the top, reached inside, and produced a small blue box of condoms.

He looked at the box, back at her, and laughed, clapping his hands together.

Olivia continued before he could say anything. "In the spirit of honesty, I have to tell you I stole this." She watched his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "I wouldn't be caught dead buying condoms from my own store, because this town is way too small, and I don't want to deal with anyone's drama or speculation or gossip." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Anyway," she continued, pushing the box towards him. "It's a present, and you have to buy the next round, deal?"

He nodded enthusiastically, picked up the box, and studied it for a moment. "Spermicidal lubricant," he read off the label. "Sounds promising!"

Alex looked up at his sister. "Thank you."

She nodded, zipped her purse shut, then leaned back in the chair, crossing her arms over her chest, a wide smile on her face.

At that moment, they heard the front door open and their mom's muffled voice call out to see if they were home.

Alex turned towards their bedroom door. "Yeah mom, down here" he shouted.

The twins exchanged weary looks, and stood up. Alex took the box of condoms to his bureau and hid it at the back of his sock drawer. Olivia waited for him at the door of their bedroom.

"Tonight?" she whispered.

"Yes," he responded quietly, taking her hand and squeezing it affectionately.

She smiled at him, gazing into his eyes, and squeezed his hand in return. "Okay."

Dinner passed without incident, although their dad remarked that the twins were quieter than usual. They were preoccupied with their own thoughts, increasingly impatient and aroused as the evening wound down to a close. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other, and in the moments when their parents wouldn't see, they secretly touched each other, hands brushing against thighs and butts and backs.

The twins were aching with lust by the time their parents had settled into the couch to drink and watch the TV. They excused themselves for the night, feigning yawns and saying goodnight. They walked to their room as calmly as possible, and as soon as their door was closed, started taking off their clothes with frantic urgency.

They were naked in seconds, clothes strewn about the floor. Alex's hand went to his cock, stroking his erection gently. Olivia rubbed her belly with her hands, then cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them. They looked at each other, cheeks flushed, bodies aroused, grinning with pleasure and excitement and nervousness for what would come.

Alex looked at her chest. "May I ...?"

Olivia nodded and took his hand, pulling it to one of her breasts. He squeezed it gently, her supple flesh giving way to his fingers. She smiled, encouraging him. He had both hands on her now, cupping, gently kneading, thumbs slowly stroking her nipples. A chill raced down her spine, and she felt her nipples tighten, aching slightly.

Alex was totally enamored. It was thrilling to feel her nipples harden under his fingers, her body responding to his tentative touch. He massaged her for a few more moments before running his hands down her ribs, her belly, and hips. He held her waist, stepping closer, the head of his cock brushing against her.

She looked down with a grin, then hooked her arms around him, and pulled him tight. She pushed her hips against him, swaying side to side, rubbing against him. He stroked the small of her back, his hands traveling down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks.

"Go get the box," she whispered.

He stayed a moment longer, holding her in place, then let go and stepped back. She moved towards her bed to sit on the edge, her hands fidgeting in her lap, watching him intently. Alex went to his bureau and pulled the condoms out of the sock drawer, then went to his sister.

"Stand here," she said, motioning in front of her. He did as she asked, his erection protruding before him. She reached out with a hand, and cautiously wrapped her fingers around his cock. He sighed with pleasure, staring down at her, the box of condoms in his hands. She examined his penis -- the veins beneath the delicate looking skin that moved so easily over the rigid shaft. She gave him two slow strokes, and grinned as a tiny, clear bead of fluid emerged from the tip.

"You can squeeze it harder," Alex whispered encouragingly.

Olivia did. The bead grew, and she could feel his cock swell momentarily in her hand. She relaxed her grip, and slowly traced a fingertip around the swollen head, then down the underside of the shaft, and finally to his scrotum, petting the soft, wrinkled skin with the back of her finger. She looked up at him with a delighted smile. He met her gaze with a glassy eyed, determined expression.

He turned his attention to the box, peeled open the top, and pulled out a strip of condoms. It unfurled, along with a little leaflet with instructions which dropped to her bed.

Olivia let out an excited squeak. "Can I put it on you?"

Alex nodded, and tore one of the perforated pouches from the strip and handed it to her. She picked up the instructions while he folded up the condoms, putting them back into the box. By the time he was done, she had carefully torn open the pouch, and was delicately holding the rolled up condom between her fingers.

"Go for it," he encouraged her. He put his hands on his hips and assumed his super hero pose, grinning excitedly.

She placed it on the head of his penis, and carefully pinched the extra space at the tip of the condom. It was a bit slick from the lubricant, but she coaxed it over the head, down the shaft, and to the base.

Alex looked at it thoughtfully. It was a funny sensation, the cool latex wrapped tightly around his erection. He met his sister's gaze and smiled.

"How would you like to do this?"

"I think I want to be on top," she said quietly. "I want as much control as I can get for the first time. Alright?"

He nodded. "Of course."

She patted the bed next to her, and he climbed on and lay on his back, his cock bobbing over his stomach. She climbed over him and knelt, straddling his thighs. She looked down at his erection and bit her lip, then looked up to meet Alex's gaze. Her hand went down to her crotch, fingers slowly dipping and massaging, spreading her wetness through her folds. She gave him a determined look, rocking her hips gently.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "Sis," he started hesitantly, "I think I'm going to come really fast." He placed his hands on her thighs, and squeezed apologetically.

She smiled gently. "I know. It's okay. We have lots of time to practice."

With that she sat up and shuffled forwards. She looked down between her legs, and took his penis between her fingers to point it up toward her pussy. She slowly lowered herself, adjusting her position again, until the head of Alex's cock nestled against her vulva. She felt his fingers squeeze her thighs as they made contact, and looked up at him with a smile. A joyful grin spread across his face as he looked back at her.

She returned her attention to the situation between her legs. Her hand guided his erection, slowly rubbing the head into her labia, gathering her wetness, and coming to a rest at the opening of her vagina. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and eased downward.

The feeling for both of them was extraordinary. For him, the soft heat of her vagina enveloped the head of his cock. It was everything he could do to restrain his desire to push up into her. For her, the sensitive nerves around her opening lit up, and she felt the deeper tension as she stretched to accommodate him. It felt like a sore muscle that needed exercise, but beyond that soreness was the hint of a pleasure. She slowly rocked her hips, adjusting to the new sensation, and put her hands on Alex's, giving them a reassuring squeeze.

He watched her every move. The tightening of her jawline, the pulse at her neck, the soft motion of her breasts as she started, stopped, and positioned herself. He looked down at her crotch, watching the soft fur and lips of her pussy slowly consume his penis. He purposely bit his tongue, hoping the pain would distract him from the orgasm that lay just below the surface. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply, trying to think of anything but coming.

She pushed down again, inhaling with the fresh stretch of pain, breathing out as it receded. She lifted herself up a little, then descend again. Each time feeling more confident, feeling her brother's cock deeper inside of her, slowly filling the hot and aching space that wanted it all.

TheTwins
TheTwins
95 Followers
12