Alex and Penelope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

He joined her in the flow of water, and they laughed together as it splashed down on them, Penelope exclaiming how much she loved the pool. Alex was glad, as he hoped to spend as much time as he could with her in it and around it. Anything that would keep her in bikinis, or less.

They swam through the deep end, and Alex climbed out to use the slide. It took some urging, but Penelope finally did the same, shrieking on her way down. When she crashed into the water, he swam over to her and grabbed her, playfully dunking her under the water just so he could touch her body.

Finally they made their way to the cave; his grotto, usually used for naughtier play by himself and often times, his guests. They sat down and talked for a long time, their words echoing as the water made fantastic light patterns on the slate rocks.

After playing in the pool, they returned to their chairs and lounged back to relax. Penelope hadn't brought a book or a magazine, but the silence was nice. Just being with him was nice, instead of laying out here alone like she had the previous time.

"I'm going to go get a drink," Alex said suddenly, sitting up. "Want anything?"

"Sure," Penelope said. "A coke or something?"

Alex smiled slyly. "That's not exactly the kind of drink I was going to get. It's hot out, we're by a pool, and you've got a cabana boy. How do you feel about margaritas?"

Penelope grinned. "I'm not twenty-one," she said.

"And we're not at a bar," Alex responded. "So I'll be right back."

Alex made his way into the kitchen and started mixing up their drinks. Once everything was in the blender, he switched it on, peering out the window at Penelope. His intention was not to get her drunk; he would never take advantage like that, ever. But a few drinks by the pool would be fun, especially with how hot it was.

He returned with the drinks and sat down, holding one out to Penelope. "Cheers," he said, clinking her glass, then watching her perfect lips take a tiny sip.

She smiled. "Very good," she said with approval, then took another drink.

A refill later, Reuben came outside. "Beverly is about to start dinner," he said. "Do you have any requests?"

Instead of answering, Alex turned to Penelope with a raise of his eyebrow. She shrugged in return. "Anything's fine," Alex said, then thought about it. "We'll take dinner outside."

Reuben disappeared. There was no way Alex was going to let Penelope out of that bikini until she turned in for the night.

When dinner was served, Penelope wrapped her sarong around her waist and sat down at the table for another luxurious meal. She couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to Alex. She'd never really had trouble with conversations, but talking to him was like talking to her best friend, and they never ran out of things to say. He was funny, serious, and everything in between. It probably helped that she was a little tipsy from the drinks, and when Alex asked Beverly to mix them up more, she was looking forward to continuing her buzz.

They lounged again until the sun set, sipping 7&7's. As soon as the sun had dipped below the horizon, the air chilled. "Hot tub?" Alex asked.

"Absolutely," Penelope replied, the alcohol giving her more confidence. It was nice not feeling awkward anymore. Maybe it was starting to feel like home.

They sat in corners side by side, the seats having several jets for massaging backs. Penelope was in heaven. Alex hadn't enjoyed himself this much in a long time. Part of it was that he was beginning a vacation. Mostly it was Penelope.

That night, Penelope dreamed things she'd never imagined. She dreamed that she was in the pool with Alex, sitting in the cave. That he held her in his arms. That he kissed her. That his hands gripped her breasts. She dreamed they had sex, and when she woke up abruptly in the middle of the night, she found herself hoping that maybe someday that would be the case.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers