Alex and Penelope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

Penelope didn't know what to think, but she knew how she felt. She was turned on while watching the scene, surprised it was giving her this sort of reaction. She's expected revulsion at seeing other people interact sexually, but it was quite the opposite. It was impossible to tear her eyes away.

"I'm not sure," she said honestly, and in a moment of complete clarity, she let her words flow without filter. "I can't believe watching people do this is turning me on this way!" Her head tilted as she watched the guy grab the woman's head and started thrusting into her mouth. The woman would gag, but it didn't even freak her out. It was hypnotic.

Alex could have been more pleased, especially hearing she was turned on watching porn. Beneath her innocence and purity lived a slut just begging to be released, and he would be the one to do it. He'd been a little worried about this, but had figured the worst she'd say was to turn it off. It would mean an uphill battle, but he was prepared for anything. As it turned out, they'd crested the peak and would soon be sliding down the other side.

"Turned on, huh?" Alex said, rubbing his hand up her leg. He noticed that she parted them slightly to give him easier access, probably without even knowing she was doing so. He slid his hand between her legs and cupped her over the fabric of the white bikini, finding that in its direct center, it was wet.

At his touch, Penelope leaned back on the couch with a tiny moan, her eyes still glued to the television. The thrusting was getting rougher, and as the penis would slide out, saliva would drip down onto the woman's enormous breasts. Again, she thought she should think it was gross, but it wasn't really. If anything she was a little jealous; her breasts were so boring in comparison to the woman in the porn. But they had perked to life, and she could feel her nipples ready for contact.

Alex was hard as a rock now as he massaged Penelope between her legs. A mix of the porn, Penelope's arousal, the things he'd eventually have her doing . . . not to mention how studious she looked watching the screen. She was definitely taking everything in. She was learning, he was corrupting.

As hard as he was, guilt was the last thing on his mind.

"I want to try," Penelope said suddenly, then looked over at Alex. At first he was stunned; he'd expected he'd have to work her up to it, but here she was, telling him she was ready. Things were escalating sublimely.

Alex paused the disc; a picture of the background of the hot porn star with a cock in her throat. Not that he'd even need to look at it. Penelope was all he needed, and he couldn't wait to see how it went.

Penelope was already in motion; if she didn't get moving, she'd lose her courage. As soon as the disc had stopped, it hit her that now she'd be trying to live up to the woman she'd just watched on the screen. So to keep her mind off her doubts, she yanked a pillow from the couch and placed it on the floor, then climbed down to her knees.

Alex watched her eagerness with sheer amusement. Her willingness to try new things would never cease to surprise him, even though he counted on her complete compliance if he was going to mold her sexually. And still, while the idea of training her to be his little whore was intoxicating, if she never did any of these things, he still adored her. This was all new to him. All new to a man who never had new.

As he rose and casually walked her way, he admired her body in her sexy little white bikini. How lucky he'd been to see her in one everyday this last week. He had no idea what he'd ever done in his life to deserve this lean, lithe little body on her knees, ready to suck his cock; something that, up until this morning, she'd never done before.

When Alex was in front of her, Penelope reached up to the hem of his trunks and pulled them down. They caught on his erection, so she had to slide her hand over to make room. His penis flopped out, hard and ready, just the man in the video. Only better, because it was his. It was a part of the man she was falling for. She pulled his shorts to his feet, then met him face on. With one hand, she began to rub him up and down, using more pressure than she had before. She'd seen how roughly the woman had played with the guy in the porn, so she knew now that it wouldn't hurt him.

Sucking in a deep breath for courage, she wrapped her fingers around the base and brought her mouth over the head and sucked. As before, her tongue lapped the tip and drew circles, which was tricky. She knew she had to be careful with her teeth, so she kept her jaw open as far as it would go.

Alex watched her without touching her. She may not know what she's doing, but she's giving it quite the effort now, he thought proudly. But no matter what happened, he'd let her do this without any pressure. Another time, he'd take over and really teach her how it was done. Right now, she needed to feel safe and comfortable. They were still building trust, and though they'd moved slow in his eyes, he knew it must feel very fast in hers.

Penelope worked on bobbing her head, every so often looking up at Alex for approval. He was watching her without a smile, which felt discouraging. He wasn't even touching her this time. She had to work harder. So instead of just holding the base, she focused on rubbing her hand along his shaft while she bobbed.

After a minute of this, she thought about the video. The woman was constantly changing things, so Penelope removed her mouth and positioned her head under him. She licked a line from base to tip, and finally got a reaction.

Alex moaned, his muscles clenching as he watched Penelope's tongue lick his length. With her eyes open and up, it was actually erotic. Sexy. Not of a girl that was unsure of her actions. Maybe he would cum, after all. She was certainly on her way now. Alex rarely came from head unless he forced it, which he usually did just so he could feed his cum to the woman he was with.

Come to think of it, he'd paused before a cum shot. It would be a total surprise to her if he did. And thinking about that only made him harder.

Penelope again changed things up. Keeping her head below him, she pressed her lips on his shaft and sucked there, moving her tongue in tiny circles. She did this all over him before finally reaching the tip again and taking his head into her mouth. She hadn't even realized she'd been moaning until she'd wrapped her lips around him once more, but she was really aroused and actually enjoying herself.

This time there was more of a salty taste that he was producing, though still just a hint. It wasn't gross or anything, but it did take her by surprise, just as it had this morning. She cursed her naïveté. She'd had a few friends who'd had sex, but they never really talked about it. She should have taken more of an interest in learning about it, as she'd known it would happen eventually. But she hadn't expected it to happen here, at her godfather's home. With her godfather.

Even thinking of him as her godfather made her feel naughty, and she couldn't decide if it was a good naughty or a bad naughty. But once down that path, she again was reminded of how wrong this was. Again reminded that he was her mother's best friend from high school. He was sixteen years older than her, which was a huge difference. He was also married.

And still, thinking about these things made her feel even naughtier. She felt like . . . well, like a slut, even though she'd never even had sex! And as she thought about these things, her motions sped, her rubbing his shaft getting faster with more pressure, her head bobbing more vigorously.

Alex couldn't believe he was going to cum. Yes, half of him was forcing it as usual by fantasizing about other things, like coating her face in his seed. But something had happened a minute ago. She'd really started getting into it. It wasn't the best he'd ever had, but because it was her, it made it almost better.

He focused, removed her hand and pulled his cock from her mouth, then rubbed it hard and fast. Ten seconds later, he emptied with a grunt. He opened his eyes to see what had happened.

Penelope's eyes were blinking wildly with her surprise. He almost laughed, seeing his sticky release on her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips . . . even a drop had fallen from her chin down to her chest, just above that little metal ring between her breasts.

Penelope reached up to wipe his ejaculation from her cheeks, thankful it hadn't gotten in her eyes. At first she hadn't understood why he'd suddenly ripped himself away, and she'd been too busy watching his hand jerk to process what was happening. It was all over her. She ran her hand over her forehead, then stared at the white goo on her fingers.

Smiling at her, Alex brought his hand down to her chin and, using his thumb, he wiped across her lip to clear it, knowing how stunned she was. But he paused before he dropped his hand. Instead of pulling it from her chin, he pressed his thumb to her lips, forcing it inside. The pad of it hit her tongue and he scraped the cum from it along her lower teeth so at least some was in her mouth.

Her eyes wide, she closed her lips and he could see clear as day that she was even more surprised over what he'd just done. He half expected her to spit, but with great effort, she swallowed. He couldn't have been more proud.

"I think we should call it a night," he said to her. "Day well spent, don't you think?"

She nodded, rising from the cushion to her feet. "It was a good day," she agreed, and meant it.

He escorted her to her room and tucked her in, still in her bikini, then kissed her lips lightly. "Don't worry," he said, brushing his hand over her forehead. "I'll take good care of you tomorrow."

And he would. Tomorrow, his last day of vacation, he would finally make her a virgin no more.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers
12