Alex and Penelope Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

Hard as Penelope tried, she couldn't get herself down. She'd managed about an inch, but then when it had started to stretch her, the bit of pain that came with it, she'd frozen. She knew she should just do it, like ripping off a Band-Aid. She knew it would feel good once she had; not immediately, but eventually. She loved being with him. She loved having him inside of her.

Maybe it was this. Maybe it was that she was on top that was the problem. Maybe it was also that she was a little sore from the waxing, and still a little sore inside from yesterday.

"I . . . I don't know," she stammered, trying again to lower herself down. Another millimeter and she felt that stretch again, her muscles unwilling to allow him entry.

Oh yes, he would absolutely use this against her later. But for now . . . "You know you'll like it," he said, not gently, still without much tone. "It gives you completely control."

Well, that was enticing. Once she had him in, she could control the depth and the pace, though she had no idea how. She pushed, her face creasing with the effort. As she felt the pain with her stretching, she let out a tiny cry and stopped once more, this time actually lifting herself back up a tiny bit. "I can't," she cried. "I don't know why! I just . . . I can't . . . it's . . ."

Alex gripped her waist firmly and threw her down on her back with him on top. She made anughsound as she hit the mattress. He immediately, with quite the force, thrust inside of her. With his hands still on her waist, he pulled back against his thrusts.

"Tonight I was trying to teach you something new," he said. Her eyes were shut in tight creases, her mouth open wide enough to see that her teeth had mashed together, her noise a never endingEeeeas she endured the onslaught coming from his cock.

"Something you would have really enjoyed, and I thought we'd agreed," he said, punctuatingagreedwith a slam that made her cry out. He grinned as he resumed his assault of her pussy. "You told me you wanted to learn. Is that not the case anymore?"

"No," Penelope cried.

He slowed his pace, but made his thrusts longer as he waited, pulling out until he could feel his head release from her outer muscles before slamming it back in; not quite to the hilt with the angle he was in, but as far as he could go.

He also wasn't sure if thenowas in answer to his question, or ano, as in she wanted him to stop. He'd never force anything to a firm no.

Penelope was still moaning, her eyes tightly shut. She was in trouble. She'd disappointed him, something she hadn't meant to do. And god, how she hurt now. She hadn't been ready for this; there had been no build up. And it also wasn't getting any easier.

Alex yanking her hips back so she slid down on his cock, her head falling from the edge of the pillow. He resumed his fucking. "Do you not want this anymore?"

Penelope didn't think her mouth could form words. As soon as she felt another slam, she yelled, "I want this!" so quickly they weren't actually distinct words.

"What?" she heard him ask as he pulled out.

Another push.

"I want this!" she whimpered.

Alex grinned and fell down on her, hovering over her. She was hot and sweaty. He laced his fingers in her hair, gripping her head from both sides and using his shoulder to keep her body still while he slowed his motions. "What do you want?" he asked in a whisper.

"I . . ." It was hard to form the words. Always so hard to talk when having Alex pumping her. "I want to have sex with you!"

"But this isn't sex," he chuckled near her ear. "This is mefuckingyou." Each word was punctuated with another thrust.

God, he was enjoying himself. He'd been dying to take her hard since they'd started. This weekend he'd come close, but not quite where he wanted. He was teaching her just how hard it could be; how hard he would often want it. He liked all kinds of sex, every kind of sex there was. But what he liked most was the control. Making a woman serve him and punishing her if she didn't. It wasn't that hemeantanything by it, it was all just a game. A game he loved to play.

Penelope would eventually learn that. But right now he wanted to put her in her place. It was such a turn on that she had no idea it was a game; she genuinely felt bad and she was genuinely suffering. He knew he wouldabsolutelyhave to make it up to her, and also explain what it was because right now she was still to sexually naïve to understand.

"What am I doing, Penelope?" he urged.

Penelope felt the familiar feeling of exhaustion, the familiar stars. He held her so tight that only her arms could move, though she found she could move her legs and was surprised when she registered that they were wrapped around him as he pumped into her. "You're fucking me," she said, though there was no tone. It was just air.

"That's right," he said, easing his pace. He pulled as far back as he could go, slammed in, then slowly did the same. Once out again, he paused. "You want it?" he asked, looking down at her. He smiled to see her lips quivering, her eyes slightly glossy. She bit her lip, braced, and nodded.

He did nothing.

"Do you want it?" he repeated. He wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes," she whimpered.

Another slam and she stiffened in his arms. He smiled, so close to coming he didn't have much left. "Tell me to fuck you, Pen," he said, now exiting his lips between bursts of air. God, he was fucking close.

"I want you to fuck me," Penelope said. And as it left her mouth, she realized . . . she did. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her just like this. Every single thing that they had done, she'd liked, each more than the last. And she was finding that this still held true. She hurt right now, but the pain seemed to give her a mental image of what he was doing. She'd hurt tomorrow, but it would serve as a constant reminder of what had taken place. It was like her body was no longer her own, it was his.

"Oh, god, Alex," she cried, clutching him tightly. "I want you to fuck me!"

Alex couldn't fucking believe it. His eyes widened; it was the first time she'd genuinely taken him by surprise. With three more forceful slams, he came with a cry of his own. Once the ecstasy had left his body, he collapsed his full weight onto her, catching his breath.

Sweet, innocent Penelope had told him she wanted to be fucked.

He smiled into her shoulder; chuckled silently. He could get away with anything now. And he would.

***

The remainder of Monday night was spent talking about what had happened. Alex told her that he wasn't actually angry and that he never would be. Penelope said that she knew that, though didn't add themostlythat should have followed. Alex explained that from here on out there might be games. That he'd punish her, sort of like he had tonight, but he'd never really mean it. He said there might be times she'd tell him to stop but not necessarily mean it, so they'd need a safe word. Something that would only be used if she really wanted him to stop. She'd asked if that would mean they weren't sexually compatible.

Alex told her teasingly, "Depends on how often you use it." When her eyes widened, he bundled her in his arms. "Of course not," he continued lightly. "I think we're pretty into each other, and as long as you try everything, you can decide what you don't like. Only time will tell us if we will work together, but so far there isn't a doubt in my mind that we will. I promise you that, Pen."

He meant it.

Penelope hoped with every molecule in her body that they would.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers
12