Alex & Scott

Story Info
Lust after a night of partying.
1k words
3.71
11.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night of hard drinking, and large intakes of ecstasy, the couple found their way to the bed. Scott sat at the edge of the bed and pulled Alex close to him. He rested his hands on the lower part of her hips and whispered in her ear, "I want you so badly baby."

Alex straddled Scott and sat down on his lap, barely leaving an open space between them. Scott ran his hand up the back of her shirt and kissed her. The other hand was in between her thighs already. Alex pulled him close to her, and let him unbutton her pants; Scott removed his own. He slipped his cock into her pussy and now worked on removing her shirt and bra. She quickly pulled his off of his back, wrapping her legs around him and sliding her body against his own. Scott thrust up into her and lightly sucked on her bottom lip. He pushed his cock into her pussy even harder this time as Alex bit down on his lip. Alex moved her hands down to Scott's hips and pushed them up into her so his cock would go even deeper inside her. Scott let her take control and bit down on her neck.

He grabbed the flesh with his teeth, pulling just enough to get a moan out of Alex. He then sucked the same wounded flesh and licked down the side of her collar bone. He lightly nibbled down the line and curve of her neck occasionally licking anything he could.

Scott closed his eyes as Alex moved her own body against Scott's body; Scott helping by thrusting up into her harder and deeper each time. He took Alex's breast into his mouth and lightly bit down on her nipple. He teetered it in between his mouth and varied his pressures with his teeth.

He slid his hands up to her waist and pushed her onto her back. He came crashing down right after her and pinned her down. Scott thrust his cock into her pussy as hard and as deep as he could. Alex bit down on her bottom lip and let out a soft moan. She reached up to his hips again and pulled as hard as she could. She angled herself and the man above her in such a way that every time she pulled and he pushed, he came in contact with her G-Spot. Scott continued thrusting himself deep and hard inside Alex as she arched her back in pleasure each time.

Scott gripped tightly onto the sheets that lay below them, trying to relieve some of his frustration. He wanted to pound himself into Alex harder and deeper but nothing could be done to create such a situation. Scott moved his hand down to Alex's back and pulled her up tight against him. She gripped her arms tightly around his shoulders, rubbing his back; she could feel Scott's cock throbbing inside her.

He turned her over so that she was on top of him now. Alex rocked her body back and forth on top of him. She pushed herself down onto his cock as deep as she could; so that the entire shaft was inside of her. She leaned forward and kissed his neck as she slowly lifted herself off of his cock. Alex picked her body up so that only the head of Scott's cock was inside her. She then lowered herself again as Scott helped thrust up into her. She pushed herself up and down, back and forth against his cock. He turned her back over and slammed himself into her so hard that his balls touched the skin around her thighs.

Scott slowly took his cock out of her and turned her over onto her hands and knees. He quickly slid his cock into her pussy from the back of her. He wrapped one arm around her and pulled her into himself while he shoved his cock inside her pussy. Alex rocked herself back into his cock and moaned. Scott reached his free hand and around her and began to rub her clit. He moved his finger around quickly in circles as his cock slammed into Alex's pussy. Alex began breathing faster and faster as she could feel the sweat from Scott mixing with her own. He took his finger away from her clit and grained her thigh as he continued to thrust deep inside her.

He shoved his entire cock into her pussy and leaned over her back pushing it in deeper. He whispered in her ear to suck his cock and he slowly slid out of her.

Scott turned himself over onto his back and Alex got down in between his thighs. She kissed the top of his cock and slid her tongue all the way down to the bottom of his balls. She slid her tongue back up and took in only the head of his cock. Alex teased him; she lightly sucked on it and she lightly blew on it. Scott ran his fingers through her hair and pushed more of his cock into her mouth. She let him push the entire shaft into her mouth as she slid the head down her throat. Alex began moaning into his cock and reached her hand to start lightly scratching his balls. She slowly slid more of his cock down into her throat.

Alex pulled it back up as he began to curse under his breath. She very softly let her teeth rub against his cock as she pulled it out of her mouth. Alex again ran her tongue down to the bottom of his shaft. She ran her tongue over the veins that were popping from his cock slid her tongue back down again to his balls. She sucked on them and licked them while her hand massaged them. "Baby..." Scott said, warning her, "Swallow it."

She ran her fingers up the side of his cock along with her mouth and pushed it down her throat. Scott looked down at her as he came inside her mouth; and grinned as she swallowed it. He collapsed on the bed and Alex came up against him. He kissed her softly and pulled him tight against her.

Scott caressed her cheek and she settled herself down into his neck and shoulders.