Alex and Tom Ch. 04

Story Info
Further exploration.
4.5k words
4.68
10.1k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgc45
sgc45
63 Followers

It was a little bit of an awkward good bye when Tom dropped me off at my house. He gave me his phone number, which he had already written down and said to call him tomorrow morning. Then he said to me, "Listen to me Alex. I don't want you to make a mess in those panties like you did before. OK?" This made me blush and I nodded.

"As a matter of fact, I don't want you to make a mess anywhere. No more cum spurts today or tonight. Understood?"

I felt like I was being scolded a little. I nodded.

"I mean it." He said. Then he glanced around the streets through the car windows and leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

I got out of the car and I ran inside and upstairs to my room. The silky night shirt was burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to hide it. I stashed it under my mattress. Being in my room brought me back to reality after my amazing afternoon with Tom and now I felt nervous and self-conscience about everything.

I took off my pants, feeling the need to take the panties off and put on my boy underwear before my mom came home. After pulling my jeans off of my legs and almost falling over, I went to take the panties off but stopped. I lifted up my shirt slightly and looked at myself in the mirror, staring for several minutes. I ran my hand down the front of them. Feeling my "clitty" as Tom had called it. I rubbed it gently and let my fingers move down further, pushing the material into my sack. Looking at my tummy and how cute I looked. I felt so girly. I turned around and stuck my butt out, squeezing my cheeks and running my hand over the tight, silky material, watching myself in the mirror the whole time. I tucked the bottom of my shirt under my chin and moved my hands up to chest. Squeezing there, rolling my nipples between my fingers like Tom had done to me. I wondered what it would be like to have boobs.

I heard my mom's car door slam in the driveway jolting me out of my little fantasy, my heart pounding in my throat. Again I nearly fell over taking off the panties and stuffed them under my mattress. I grabbed a pair of my boy underwear off the floor and put them on, stumbling again trying to get my jeans on.

"Alex?" I heard my mom shout as she opened the door. "Are you home?"

"I'm up here."

"I brought a pizza home, come have some, it smells delicious."

I went down stairs, stopping half way to adjust my underwear, which felt bulky under my jeans and gave my mom a hug. She looked at me strangely.

"You look happy today." She said, as I ripped a piece of pizza from the pie.

"What do you mean?

"You look happy, not as sullen as usual."

"Whatever." I said taking another piece and walking into the living room. I was famished.

I plopped down and turned on the T.V. My mother appeared and put a big glass of water next to me and a napkin.

"I'm having dinner with Roger tonight. Are you staying in?"

"Yeah, probably." I answered through a mouthful of pizza.

"Well don't fall asleep on the couch, you're impossible to wake up."

She left the room and I zoned out into the tube. My mom left for her date about 3 shows later, telling me not to wait up.

During a long commercial break, I got up to pee. When I was standing in front of the toilet moving my underwear out of the way, I thought about Tom. He would want me to sit down to pee I thought. "Like a good girl." I put the seat down, turned around and pulled my pants and underwear down to just above my knees and sat to pee. Feelings from the afternoon washed over me as I held my knees together listening to the tinkles splashing below. I thought about Tom's big shoulders, his smile and of course his dick. I looked at my BVD's bunched up in my jeans and decided I needed to put the panties back on. I felt girly again.

After wiping myself, I pulled my pants up and went upstairs. I thought about how Tom had played with my butt on the stairs this afternoon and got a little tingle. I ran the rest of the way up the stairs and into my room. I felt like I was in a hurry and immediately reached under the mattress, grabbing the silky panties and night shirt. I put them on the bed and undressed quickly while looking at the pink, lacey garments.

I let out a deep breath as I slid the panties up my legs and over my soft little clitty and smooth sack, pulling them up high to feel the tight embrace. I stood and looked in the mirror, feeling giddy as I ran my hands over myself. I picked up the nighty and after turning it around a few times, put it over my head. My arms got tangled in the thin straps as I tried to get it on and I had to start over, this time moving slowly and being more careful.

It fell down over my chest and tummy before settling at my upper thighs. Again I ran my hands all over myself. My little dick got instantly hard. I ran my hands along the thin puffy straps that were round and soft. Over the low cut front that made a little "V" with lace trim. Over my tummy and backside, turning around and watching over my shoulder as I stuck my butt out. I lifted the nighty up a little, flashing my panties to myself. I turned around and swayed my hips while squeezing my chest and nipples through the slick material.

As I twirled and posed in front of the mirror I began to focus more on my face, trying to think of Tom and make sexy eyes and kissy lips. Batting my eyelashes at my reflection and making cute smiles. I tried making girly gestures and motions, thinking of how my mother moved and girls at school and on T.V. I sat down in the chair at my desk and crossed my legs at the knee and smoothed the front of the nighty out to cover my panties.

Then I got on my bed near the foot of it where I could still see myself in the mirror. I got on all fours with my butt facing the mirror and looked over my shoulder. I looked like the girls in the pictures Tom had shown me. I wiggled my butt and rolled my hips, feeling very sexy and excited. I reached back and pulled my panties down halfway exposing my butt crack. Then a little more, imagining Tom watching me with those wild eyes he had today, the hungry ones. I pulled them down to my mid-thigh and looked down between my arms. The nighty hung down enough so I could see between it and my chest all the way to my little pink clitty sticking out and then to the reflection beyond. I looked so sexy, so girly.

I shifted my balance and reached one hand under me, between my hard clitty and the panties stretched between my thighs to the spot behind my ball sack. I pushed into that spot, as Tom had done to me, arching my back and felt an aching rush of pleasure flow through me. I stretched my arm a little further and crept a finger up to my butt hole, my "pussy". I remembered his words: "Do you like it when I touch your pussy?" I had liked it. I slid my arm forward, the one I was propped up on, and my face lay on top of the comforter as my finger tickled my pussy.

I brought my hand to my face and sniffed my fingers, they didn't small dirty, just a little sweet and sweaty with hints of the vanilla soap Tom had washed me with. I put two fingers in my mouth wetting them and let some spit fall into my hand. Cupping it carefully in my hand, I reached back between my legs and pushed my wet hand into my crotch and rubbed it around. I let out a moan as I pushed a finger into my tight, sensitive little hole. I put just a tiny bit in, then out, working the slick saliva in a little deeper every time. I did this slowly, feeling a slight sting as my finger curled inside of me. I rolled my hips to get a better angle and get my finger inside of me as far as my arm would reach. I moved my finger in and out of myself slowly for many minutes, feeling my pussy with my finger as much as my finger in my pussy. I was rocking my hips back and forth, sweating and breathing heavily, and making little sounds under my breath. I pushed another finger in alongside the first and felt a tight, burning sensation followed by a pleasant tingle and then satisfying pressure. I felt naughty, girly, sexy and blissfully horny. I wanted to cum so badly.

"No more cum spurts today or tonight. Understood?" I heard Toms voice in my head, waking me out of my haze. He had said that so sternly. It had made me feel so small when he said it. Especially the way he said "Understood?" I slowly let my fingers slide out of my pussy. I giggled to myself a little, my pussy, I thought. I awkwardly rolled over on the bed, wondering if my fingers were all gross, when I got to a sitting position I inspected them, they looked clean. I smelled them cautiously. They didn't smell bad. I stood up and pulled up my panties.

I went into the bathroom to wash my hands, swishing my hips, trying to be feminine. After washing and drying, I looked in the mirror. Again I posed and made girlish faces and gestures for a while. I lifted up the front of the nighty like before, tucking it under my chin and pulled the front of my panties down. My little clitty was not hard, the little nub of my head sticking out from the circumcised skin. It was about an inch or two long. I flicked it with one finger, causing it to jump. I looked at it and examined it, rolling it between my fingers. I pulled the skin up from the sides and over the top causing it to disappear inside me leaving just the outside skin between my fingers. I rolled my fingers causing it to move around beneath my skin. Oooh, that felt so nice. I thought about how I hated my little dick. But now it was different. I looked and felt so good in the tight pink panties. I thought about Tom. About how excited he had been touching and looking at me. How he had called it my clitty. I may have hated my tiny little dick but I was starting to love my little clitty.

I pulled my panties back up and let the nighty fall down over them. I got my brush out of the drawer and began brushing my hair. It was kind of long, down the back of my neck, but not quite to my shoulders, I had always hated getting haircuts. I brushed it into a pony tail and pulled it tightly with my hands, then continued to pose. I brushed it into two little pony tails, one on each side. I couldn't remember what that was called. That made me look very young and I went back to the pony tail.

I stood there for a long time, touching different areas of my body, feeling the nighty and the panties. I had explored my body before, as a boy, but this was very different, very new. Then I heard my mom's car door shut.

I sprang from the bathroom, across the hall into my bedroom, slapping my bedroom light off as I did, and jumped under my covers. I lay there motionless as I heard the door open. I heard her keys splash on the hallway table.

"Alex?" I heard my mother say, softly, wondering if I was asleep. "Are you up?"

I was frozen in my bed, my heart racing. I heard her every move downstairs. Her putting her bag down, walking into the kitchen, into the living room, mumbling under her breath as she scolded me for leaving the T.V. on, ditto for leaving a mess on the table, then towards the stairs. Her bedroom was downstairs and she never came up here when she got home this late. Oh shit, oh shit.

"Alex?" she whisper-shouted. I heard her huff, exasperated. "Always leaving the lights on, I swear." Then her steps coming up stairs. My eyes darted around in the darkness, my heart thumped in my chest. She came to my door and opened it "Alex?" another whisper. She walked over to my bed, I was sure she could hear my heart pounding, I had to pretend breathe as I had been holding my breath for several seconds at this point. She leaned over me and placed her hand on my blanket covered shoulder, less than an inch from the strap of the nighty, and squeezed. I fake breathed again. She bent and kissed me on my head. "My sweet boy, what will I ever do with you", she said to herself and turned and walked out the door. I heard the bathroom light go off with a click and her footsteps fade down the stairs.

I listened to her move around downstairs before settling into her shower. I sat up in bed, fumbling silently with the nighty, trying to get it over my shoulders but it kept getting stuck. Finally I pulled the straps down and slid it off over my feet, taking the panties off with it. I bunched them up into a ball and stuck them under my mattress, on the wall side this time. Then I got out of bed and crept around my room to find some BVD's and a t-shirt to sleep in.

Once I had on my boy clothes I slipped back into bed and laid on my back staring into the dark ceiling. My mind was going a million miles an hour. Tom, my mother, panties, tom's cock, my naked body under Tom's, pretty girls with dicks, Tom cumming on me, Tom telling me how pretty I was, Tom's cock, my mother, the nighty, sitting down to pee, (weirdly liking that), Tom kissing me, feeling desired, feeling safe, feeling scared, crying, smiling, Tom, Tom's cock. I settled on Tom's cock. I loved it so much, I loved touching it, squeezing it, feeling it, looking at it. God, the way it had felt pushing against me, sliding between my hands, my thighs. Uuuuh...I breathed, clenching my thighs together, my hands going to my crotch. Feeling the bulky, loose fitting BVD's with disappointment.

I reached under the mattress and retrieved the silky clothes, then stood up silently to change. Contentment washed over me as I slid the smooth panties back where they belonged and this time I had no trouble getting the nighty on as I stepped into it and pulled it up over my body. I stashed my boy clothed under my blankets next to the wall and slipped back into bed.

I shimmied and wiggled my but as I pulled the nighty down over my panties after it rode up, and breathed a long sigh. I tensed all my muscles and kind of hugged myself from the inside feeling so happy and giddy. "I want you to wear that to bed when you sleep so you can feel pretty." Tom had said. Oh he was so right. My mind calmed as I lay there curled up on my side fingering the soft lace of the nighty. I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke early the next morning barely after the dawn and got up to pee. Quietly walking across the hallway in my nighty, knowing my mother was still asleep. This time I sat down without any hesitation and tinkled. After getting undressed and carefully hiding my new clothes in a drawer under the sink, I showered, brushed my teeth and hair and after retrieving my night clothes returned to my room. I stashed the nighty under my mattress but put the panties on under my jeans, not wanting to wear the loose, baggy briefs anymore.

I went downstairs to have breakfast. It was still very early and knowing that my mother was soundly asleep, I prepared my meal with girly movements, aware of my posture and motions as well as the soft panties. I sat to eat my breakfast and crossed my legs at the knee, which was kind of hard to do with the denim bunching up. I brushed my hair behind my ear with one finger and began to eat, considering each feminine motion.

It was 7:25. I wondered if Tom was awake. I reached into my pocket and found the small piece of paper with his number on it. No name just a number. I wanted to call him right now, I wanted to be sitting across from him, looking at him. My heart fluttered, I had that giddy feeling again. It was too early, he was probably still asleep in that big comfy bed, the one I had been in with him. I felt another tingle between my legs. I breathed deeply and tried to focus on my breakfast and movements.

After cleaning up my breakfast I went and sat to kill some time watching T.V. Still just 7:52. Sunday morning T.V., borrriiinnng... I clicked through the channels and settled on something that looked like a sit-com. On the table next to the couch there were some of my mother's things with a copy of Vogue Magazine underneath. I picked up the magazine, careful to let the small things slide off onto the table and looked at the pretty woman on the cover. She was in a swimsuit walking out of the ocean, she was very pretty.

I flipped through the pages smelling the sweet perfume and admiring all the beautiful women and their pretty clothes. I studied their looks and their gestures, even trying to mimic certain ones. There was an ad for a perfume, I can't remember what the name was, but it smelled so pretty. It had a little foil wrapped package glued to the paper which I peeled off and stuck in my pocket thinking that I might try that later, so I could smell pretty for Tom.

Finally it was 8:15, my mother was still asleep and she usually slept in till around 10 on Sunday mornings. I took the cordless phone up stairs to my room, sneaking quietly so as not to wake her. I took the number out of my pocket and dialed. I was so nervous I was shaking. It began to ring. One ring...Two rings...Three rings...Four rings...He's not going to answer, I thought...Fi.."Hello?"

"Is Tom there?"

"Hey, Alex!" He said with a smile I could hear through the line. "I was hoping you'd call!"

"I didn't want to call you too early." I said, smiling myself.

"Never too early for me sweetie. How's my little princess, did you sleep good?"

"Yeah, but I missed you."

"Awe, baby, I missed you too, do you want me to come pick you up?"

"Yeah, I'd really like to see you."

"How bout 15 minutes?" He asked.

OK, I'll meet you out front. Do you remember the house?"

"Of course, I'll see you in 15."

"O.K...Bye."

"Bye baby."

I loved the way he talked to me calling me "princess" and "baby".

I wrote my mom a note and left it on the table where I usually did, brushed my teeth grabbed my back pack. I thought about whether I should bring the nighty. I thought to myself that Tom had not seen me in that and remembered how sexy and pretty it made me feel. I once again took it from under the bed. I was going to put it in my back pack, but had the sudden urge to put it on again. It was like I couldn't help myself. I pulled off my t-shirt and twisted my arms through the thin straps as it fell into place, feeling that hot little tingle of excitement again. I undid my jeans and carefully tucked the nighty down smooth, then refastened them and pulled my t-shirt back on. I was so excited and feeling sexy as I crept down the stairs before quietly going out the front door to wait on the steps. I was anxious as I sat on the step waiting for Tom. I wondered if he'd actually show up. It was a really nice day out and I felt nervous and naughty and sexy and girly as I sat there in the sunshine and waiting for Tom.

I saw Tom's car turn the corner down the street and felt even more excitement and nervousness well up in me. He came to a slow stop in front of the house as I was walking quickly to the curb, my knees were a little weak and there was a lump in my throat but when I got close enough to see him through the glare of the window I saw that he had a big grin on his face. I couldn't help smiling back as I reached for the door handle.

"Hey cutie, need a ride?" He said as I opened the door, causing me to blush and smile even more.

"Get in, I've got a big day planned for us."

The car smelled like Tom, that fresh soap I remembered from yesterday and it was all I could do to not throw my arms around him and squeeze him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me, glancing at me with a little grin as he pulled away from the curb.

"OK." I said.

"Did you wear the nighty I gave you?"

"Yes." I said.

"And your panties?"

I nodded.

"Good girl. Did you leave them at home?

"No."

"Are they in your bag?"

"No."

He looked at me for a moment. "Are you wearing them?"

I nodded again, blushing and smiling a little.

"Show me." He said, looking over to me and then back at the road.

I lifted up my t-shirt exposing the pink satiny material of the nighty. Tom reached over with one hand and rubbed my tummy, then up to my chest. "Mmm...you're so sexy Alex." He said as he drove passed the turn for his street.

sgc45
sgc45
63 Followers
12