Alex and Valanthriel!

Story Info
A story of friends meeting for the first time.
2.1k words
3.64
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valanthriel and Alex had known each other for years, friends of friends to start with, but as time went on they became closer and closer. They spoke almost daily when it came to it, the silly humour and shared love of games is what started them off most days but over time the conversations became sexual in nature, each finding out new and interesting things about the other.

Valanthriel was a sight to behold, her luscious blonde hair was always kept neat letting it fall down to accent her beautiful and irresistible blue eyes. The girl was the epitome of beautiful.

When at home Valanthriel would often stay naked, exposing her perfect 34 C boobs and her neatly trimmed pussy to the air, and lazy around the house, when she wasn't busy with her work.

The two flirted back and forth over the course of a couple years before eventually the two met. It had taken them a while to get everything arranged for a couple of days of them both being available but eventually they settles on a date, time and location to meet.

The day came and both were a little nervous about meeting for the first time, but wanted to meet each so badly not knowing fully where their time together would lead.

They exchanged messages with each other as they both wandered around the large city trying to find the other, an hour later and they found each other by a beautiful fountain close to the centre of the city. They sat on the grass and casually talked with each other like they had done a million times before.

It didn't take long before the casual topic of sex was introduced again along with the kink, they knew each other had, Bondage or more aptly BDSM.

Valanthriel finally asked, 'Fancy going and looking around for sex shops?' catching Alex off guard entirely, they normally spoke about sex but he never really expected her to want to go and explore a shop.

'Ermm... Sure, why not!' he exclaimed unsure where all this was going to lead.

They walked off searching around for almost an hour with no luck, until they stumbled along a small shop down a dingy side street, the building was old and wasn't the most beautiful of sights. The building, although old, was run down from the exterior with moss and ivy forming on the front.

'Come on then!' Valanthriel said, excited by finally finding something after what seemed like forever of searching. She rushed forwards, pushing the pitch black door open into a well light room. Alex followed closely behind entering the door just as it began to close behind Valanthriel.

The inside was beautiful, a soft red carpet and a mixture of black and red painted walls with a cross faded wallpaper and a small curtained door in the back. There were multiple devices hanging from the walls. Cases, stands and boxes all laid around the centre to give the room a very closed feeling but with plenty to chose from.

Valanthriel's eyes light up at the site of everything 'There's so much' she said with a smile on her face and a glimmer in her eye. 'I kind of want to buy it all!' her eyes darting from one object to the next before they finally landed on something that really took her interest.

She walked over casually as Alex still took in his environment, he was brought back to earth when Valanthriel shouted his name from across the room. He walked over, admiring everything as he walked towards her.

As he got closer he saw she was holding something, as he got closer he got an easier view of it, finally seeing it 'Ahh... you've found the rope then!' he said taking it out of her hands and looking at the price.

'Yeah, looks like it could be fun to use' She said excitedly with a dirty grin upon her face.

Alex was too busy examining the rope to notice her coy remark

'Ohh yeah definitely' Still unaware of Valanthriel's plans.

'How about we keep looking around and see if we can find some more stuff to play with?' She hoped with that that Alex would realise what her plans were.

Alex looked up, shocked slightly as to what Valanthriel had just said to him but also aroused at the thought of having his way with her body.

'Sure, I'm sure there is a few things here that you would get into or that I could you into.' He motioned her to carry on looking as he carried the rope around with him.

The two spent a good 10 minutes looking at different gags before deciding on a large black one with nipple clamps.

They kept looking finding a cane, leash, collar, a very powerful vibrator that had its own wireless remote and some candles. The cane was tried in the shop, Alex coming down on Valanthriel's ass hard giving an amazing noise as she winced slightly from pain and pleasure.

The two went to the counter and paid for everything, getting it all neatly bagged in a discreet, black no name, bag.

As the excited the shop Valanthriel grabbed Alex's hard cock through his jeans getting a good feel for it all and causing him to let out a slight moan.

As soon as they were on the street they began to make out, Alex pushing Valanthriel against the wall and lifting her up to his hips as her legs and arms wrapped around him, both engaged in a deep hard kiss.

Valanthriel climbed down after a couple of minutes, leaving the both of them wanting much more. 'Got to save some for later, don't we' She said coyly, winking at him as she turned away and shook her amazing plum ass.

'True we really do' Alex replied transfixed on her ass in her tight jeans. 'How about we add a bit of fun until then though?' He suggested, she turned back with a naughty look on her face.

'What did you have in mind?' Valanthriel asked.

'Well we bought a wireless vibrator, how about we make you cum as we walk back to the hotel?' He pulled the vibrator out of the bag and began unboxing it.

'Oooo, sounds like fun. You sure you can hold off whilst watching me cum and hearing me suppress my moans?' She said teasing him as she undid her jeans, looking around before she pulled them down her thighs slightly along with her black thong.

Alex moved closer to her, vibrator in hand, and pushed it deep inside her already wet pussy. Valanthriel moaned as it went in, feeling his hand against her causing her to get wetter than she already was. She pulled her jeans and underwear back up and refastened her buttons.

'You ready for this then?' He asked her as she fixed her jeans position and looked up at him.

'Sure am' She said, moving closer to him she whispered into his ear, 'Make me cum in front of everyone.' With that Alex turned on the vibrator causing Valanthriel to moan slightly behind closed lips. They walked off towards the hotel that was only 10 minutes away but was down some very busy streets.

Alex knew what he was going to do already. as they walked out into the main city he turned up the vibrations making Valanthriel go red as she held back her moans. He turned it up again, putting it on the 3rd setting out of 5. A moan slightly escaped her lips after a couple of seconds but she managed to keep her cool.

They walked for 5 minutes before Alex turned it up again, almost making Valanthriel cum instantly. she barely back her moans, her legs were becoming weak and she was starting to find it a little difficult to walk.

The hotel was in sight and as they got closer Alex could see the mass amount of people sitting around enjoying their breaks. Valanthriel thought she could make it there as long as she just kept herself occupied on anything else, that was until Alex turned the vibrator to full, shocking Valanthriel and causing her to moan fully, people turned there heads towards her as she stood there, legs crossed trying to suppress her building orgasm.

'We both know you're going to cum!' He whispered into her ear 'You may as well just let it happen instead of trying to fight it.' She was determined to hold on and kept trying to walk closer to the hotel, as she was a few meters away she felt the usual sensation of an orgasm, she had held it back as long as she could and couldn't stand it any longer.

She uncrossed her legs ad let her orgasm rip through her, making her fall to her knees and moan loudly for everyone to hear. Her toes curled in her shoes as the orgasm came wave after wave.

Finally subsiding, she rose to her feet and scurried into the hotel and up to the room as fast as she could, with Alex following behind.

Alex entered the room a couple of minutes after Valanthriel had, when he entered it was a sight to behold. She had stripped off everything but a pair of ankle socks and was on all fours on the bed. 'I need you, right now!' she exclaimed with pure lust in her eyes.

Alex threw the bag down next to the bed and stripped off, exposing his rock hard 10" cock to the air.

He got behind her on his knees and rubbed the tip of his cock against her, teasing her pussy. Alex leaned forward 'You don't get me until you're tied up Valanthriel!' he backed away from her leaving her pussy wanting more than ever.

Alex reached for the bag and removed everything one by one, placing on the bed next to her as Valanthriel stayed on all fours. As he removed the candle he placed it on the bed side table and lit it, letting the wax burn slowly.

He picked up the rope and removed the prefixed labelling that was attached, before tying her wrists and ankles tightly to the bed, as he tied the ankles he took a moment to enjoy the view of her cute socked feet and give each a kiss on the soles before returning to the toys for the night.

Alex took the time to admire Valanthriel in all her beauty yet her sexual instinct completely taking over her. He grabbed the cane and lightly caressed her bare ass with it before coming down hard, making Valanthriel wince again, he caned her again and again until her ass was red and he was sure she could take no more.

The next was the gag, he forcefully put it into her mouth and attached the clamps to her nipples. Then came the collar and leash, the collar fitting around her neck snugly and the leash long enough for Alex to reach and pull whenever he chose.

With leash in hand he positioned himself between Valanthriel's legs his cock mere inches from her wet pussy and red ass. Alex moved forwards, one hand with the leash the other around his cock to guide into her. He slid into her slowly and pulled the leash back hard, causing the clamps to tug at her nipples and in turn making her moan loudly behind the gag, the muffled noise of Valanthriel's moaned made him more primal as he pushed the rest of his cock inside her.

With no hesitation he started fucking her fast and hard, making the bed rock and Valanthriel moan more and more with each powerful thrust.

He fucked her for ages, hearing her muffled moans and begs for more before he reached over and grabbed the candle, pouring the wax over her still red ass, hearing Valanthriel wince and moan at the same time brought a new vigour to Alex's fucking.

He fucked harder and more passionately feeling her pussy tense around him each time she came.

It wasn't until the fifth time she came that Alex felt himself ready to cum, he fucked harder and harder bring himself to the edge, before he pulled out of her, pulled back on the leash to have her watch as he shot his load all over her amazing ass.

Valanthriel watched as Alex came, his cum landing and mixing with the already hard wax, the cum standing out so brightly against the redness of her ass cheeks.

Alex made sure every last drop was out before he let go of her collar and moved away from her, leaving her tied to the bed, gagged and covered in cum and wax, he got dressed and left the room.

Valanthriel never knowing if he would come back for her or not.