Alex+andra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once being able to see, Josie spotted a table over in the corner that was as private as could be in the club. One reason it was empty was the fact it didn't have a good view of the stage where the entertainment was performed. Without a word, she took hold of Alexandra's hand and gave a tug for her to follow.

"There's an empty table over there, Alexandra. Let's go get it before someone else takes it," Josie said with deliberateness in her voice.

Alexandra followed Josie, and her full ass trapped inside the tight fitting, black skirt moved sexually back and forth with each swaying movement. Hungry eyes watched her as she moved, one ass cheek going up as the other was coming down.

Once at the table, Josie let Alexandra get into it first and then slid in beside her so there was enough room to the right of Alexandra for someone else to join them.

Just as the two were getting settled, a waitress came over to take their order.

"Hey, there, Josie. The usual for you?" the waitress asked in a very jovial voice above the din of the place.

Josie being the down-to-earth Irish Colleen that she was replied, "What do you think? I'll have me my pint o'Guinness."

"And what may I get you, Love?" the waitress said in a most sensual way as she turned to Alexandra, giving her more than a cursory glance.

"It starts already," Josie confirmed what she had told Alexandra about many eyes in the Club being on her and many who would try to hit on her either for a dance or a night of passion.

Alexandra, who hadn't had any alcohol all during the years of her off and on surgeries wasn't quite sure what she wanted, so finally she just blurted out, "I'll have a Vodka Gimlet please."

"I must say, Josie, your friend here is not only beautiful but polite as well. She is different from many who come in here," the waitress said sardonically and then walked away to get their drinks.

"Well, what do you think about the Club, Alexandra?" asked Josie.

"It's very nice, Josie," Alexandra answered. "It sure is crowded but a wee bit noisy though."

"Yeah, but this is a Friday night, and there usually is a large crowd. T.G.I.F. you know? And tonight is show night," Josie laughed.

The two were talking and laughing when their waitress brought them their drinks and set them down before them.

"I'll run a tab, Marcie," Josie told the waitress, "and take care of you later."

"Fine with me, Josie."

Josie lifted herGuinnessall dark brown with its famous, light tan, foamy head and put it towards Alexandra who, in turn, lifted her drink.

"Sla'inte," Josie said which in theIrishmeans "to your health" or "cheers."

Josie put the mug to her lips and swallowed the first mouthful and followed it with a soft "Ahhh" of contentment.

"The first sip is always the best, Alexandra," Josie said.

Alexandra had taken a taste of her Vodka Gimlet, and the alcohol burned all the way down her throat to her stomach, and she felt flushed shortly afterwards. It seemed to go straight to her head, making her a little dizzy.

"My, I'm going to have to become a practicing drinker before I get used to alcohol again," Alexandra smiled at herself.

Just as Alexandra was putting down her glass, a good-looking woman in her mid-thirties started walking towards their booth. She was attractive with a pleasing figure and short, auburn hair that was cut around her ears and shaved in the back. She was wearing a loosely fitted blue skirt and a white blouse.

Alexandra thought she was coming over to ask either Josie or her to dance since there were several on the dance floor.

"Good-evening, ladies," she said, "My name is Daphne. Would you mind if I join you?"

Alexandra looked into Daphne's gray eyes but said nothing while Josie who was used to this scene quickly said, "Sure. Have a seat."

Of course, the seat that was open was beside Alexandra, and when she got closer to Alexandra than needed, she asked, "And what are your names?"

Josie again did the talking. "I'm Josie and this is my friend Alexandra."

"I think I've seen you before, Josie. It would be hard not to notice you with all that red hair," she laughed, causing Josie to laugh, too, but Alexandra laughed softly.

Once more a familiar scene was going to be played out inClub Sappho. After a little bit of senseless chit-chat, Daphne looked at Josie and spoke with her eyes and an imperceptible nod of her head, asking if she wouldn't mind going someplace else while she and Alexandra got better acquainted.

Josie wasn't jealous. This was the way the game was played, so she turned to Alexandra and said, "Oh, I see someone I need to talk to, Alexandra. Would you mind if I leave you here with Daphne?"

Alexandra was caught off-guard, but she remembered some of the things Josie had told her about the Club. However, what she told her was nothing happened unless she wanted it to happen. There was no force of any kind. There were just invitations and acceptances or rejections. And there were no hard feelings no matter what the outcome.

Daphne shifted her body around so that she was sitting on her left ass cheek with her arm resting on the top edge of the booth so that her fingertips came very close to touching Alexandra's shoulder, and her right knee gently touched Alexandra's thigh.

"This is going to sound stupid, but do you know how beautiful you are, Alexandra?" Daphne asked in a thick voice. "I thought so from the minute you and Josie walked through the door, and I've been watching you ever since. Does that shock you?"

Alexandra was taken aback and really didn't know how to answer Daphne's questions, but she knew she just couldn't sit there saying nothing. Therefore, she finally answered, "No, it doesn't shock me, Daphne. As for your thinking I'm beautiful, that's just a matter of personal choice, but since you think I'm beautiful, I thank you for that."

"Well, I wasn't the only one who had her eyes on you as soon as you and Josie came in. You turned many heads your way," Daphne added.

"I am flattered, Daphne, but I don't consider myself as anyone special," Alexandra said.

"Oh, but you are. You are seductively beautiful," Daphne emphasized.

Alexandra, during their conversation had been looking Daphne over, noticing her attractiveness of face, her full breasts that jutted out even from inside her loose-fitting blouse, but she could only wonder what her pussy would look like, feel like, and taste like.

Daphne caught Alexandra gazing down at her crotch as they spoke, and this gave her cause to ask calmly, "Alexandra, I've noticed you've been looking at my crotch with some interest?"

Alexandra's face turned red from embarrassment, but she couldn't deny what Daphne had just said wasn't true.

"Well, yes, I guess I was. This lifestyle is very new to me. In fact, Josie who is my friend and co-worker at my photography studio is the only woman with whom I've been intimate," said Alexandra.

Daphne smiled at the mention of it, and this information let her believe what she was about to ask Alexandra would happen.

"Alexandra, I don't want to seem forward, but would you like to feel my pussy?" Daphne said without hesitation.

Once more Daphne caught Alexandra off-guard with her forward invitation; however, on the other hand, she was giving her a second opportunity to know what it is like to see and do sexual things with another woman. Nevertheless, she was nervous.

"You mean here? With all these people around?" Alexandra asked.

"Oh, we don't have to worry. Besides, we're in the back booth that is mainly in a darkened corner, and as Daphne said this she slid all the way over next to Alexandra. This caused her heart to beat more rapidly and her breath come in short gasps.

"Now, you put your hand up my dress and feel my wet pussy. I'm not wearing any panties," Daphne encouraged Alexandra.

Alexandra hesitated, looking furtively all around the room. While doing this, Daphne said, "Go, on. Slide your hand up my skirt."

Tentatively Alexandra reached down to the bottom of Daphne's loose-fitting skirt and slid her left hand, palm down, underneath and onto the inside of her warm thigh. The touch sent ripples of shivers through Alexandra. With her hand there, Daphne slid her ass down to the edge of the booth, bringing Alexandra's hand closer to her pussy.

"Now, go ahead and touch me," she coaxed.

Alexandra slid her hand the few more inches it took for her fingers to touch Daphne's pussy, and she was shocked when she touched her pussy because it had no hair on it. Daphne shaved her pussy, and it was clean, soft, and smooth.

"Oh, my, Daphne, your pussy feels so different," Alexandra said.

"That might be, but it's still a pussy. Go ahead and explore it with your fingers," she encouraged Alexandra.

Therefore, Alexandra had her fingers all over Daphne's pussy: inside her very wet vagina; on her urethra; up and down her pussy lips; and, indeed, all over her clit. With every movement Daphne got closer and closer to having an orgasm.

"Oh, Alexandra, you're doing magic with your hand, but get under the table and eat my pussy so I can cum," Daphne pleaded.

Alexandra looked around to see if anyone was noticing them in their booth, but no one seemed to be aware of it; nevertheless, she still hesitated.

"Go ahead, Alexandra, get under the table," Daphne continued to encourage her, only this time she pushed down on her head with her hand.

Alexandra finally ducked her head underneath the table and looked up at Daphne's legs that were already uncovered with her skirt pushed up around her middle, and her pussy was wide open since she had her legs spread for Alexandra.

Since she was already down there kneeling on the floor between Daphne's legs, she slid forward and put her face right into Daphne's hairless pussy that was covered with moisture. Alexandra took hold of Daphne's outer-thighs for support and pressed her face completely onto Daphne's pussy so that she was able to lick her up and down.

When Alexandra finally reached Daphne's overly excited clitoris, Daphne took hold of Alexandra's head and pushed forward on it, whispering loudly enough for Alexandra to hear, "Suck me off and make me cum on your beautiful face."

Wanting the same thing, Alexandra sucked harder and faster on Daphne's super-charged clit until she felt her bucking up and down as she fucked her face with her pussy.

"Oh, my, yes. That's it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to explode all over your face," Daphne hissed, and with that hiss Daphne's orgasm hit her hard, and she exploded all over Alexandra's face, showering her with her ejaculate that Alexandra tried to swallow, but the volume was so much she couldn't drink it all.

When Daphne's orgasm had subsided, Alexandra came away from her legs, wiped her face on the inside of the table cloth, and came back up from underneath the table where Daphne was smiling contentedly.

"That was so fucking good, Alexandra. So damn, fucking good. And I'm only the second woman whom you have gotten off with that beautiful mouth of yours?" asked Daphne.

Alexandra had a slight grin on her face as she answered Daphne. "Yes, you're only the second one."

"And Josie was your first?" she asked.

"Yes, Josie was my first," replied Alexandra.

"Now, turn about is fair play. I'm going to slid under the table and eat out your pussy," said Daphne. "I couldn't let you get away before I had my mouth on your pussy."

Without any hesitation Daphne ducked under the table and went directly to Alexandra's tight skirt. She quickly shoved it up her thighs as far as her ass cheeks, exposing her black panties and garter belt. Daphne quickly tore Alexandra's panties down off her legs so that her pussy, framed now only by her black garter belt and shear nylons, was easily accessible to her fingers and mouth.

Wasting no time, Daphne fingered Alexandra's pussy all over, and when she had her sufficiently excited with her fingers, she added her mouth, tonguing and licking her in every part of her vulva.

Above, Alexandra had her eyes closed, enjoying what Daphne was doing to her pussy with her hands and fingers.

When Daphne replaced her hand with her mouth, Alexandra's senses went through her sensual roof. She clenched the edge of the seat of the booth, laid her head back onto the booth cushion, and opened her mouth in a mock scream. She couldn't hold on too long.

Daphne's sucking on her clit, knowing exactly what to do, had Alexandra climbing the inner spiral of her orgasm as the sensations kept getting smaller and smaller but more intense as they came together and met at her clit that vibrated with all the sexual energy that had been building and building throughout her body, looking for an avenue of release.

Alexandra let out a silent scream and snapped her legs against Daphne's head when her orgasm hit, and she kept her legs together as she let the orgasmic experience last for as long as it would.

Once under control Alexandra opened her thighs, and Daphne came up to sit beside her.

She took her face between her hands and kissed her passionately.

"Well, my dear, Alexandra, I must say that was quite an experience for both us. Wouldn't you say?" Daphne asked somewhat rhetorically.

Alexandra was still catching her breath when she answered Daphne's question, "Oh, oh, my, yes, Daphne. That was quite an experience for both of us."

"Maybe again some other time then," Daphne said as she got up and walked away, leaving Alexandra alone.

However, it wasn't long before Josie showed up and sat down beside her.

"Well, I see Daphne worked her magic on you," Josie said. "She is quite adept at that."

"Has she ever done it for you, Josie?" Alexandra asked.

"Oh, yes, when I first started coming toClub Sappho. She seems to enjoy doing what she does so well, and I think she does as many new girls as she can as if they are another notch on her sexual gun," Josie giggled.

"Oh, Josie, you're nasty," Alexandra said with a slight, humorous grimace on her face.

"Well, Josie, after that I'm tired and need to rest and get some sleep. Are you ready to go home?" Alexandra asked.

"Yes, quite. I'm tired, too, and don't care if we miss the show this evening. There'll be other Fridays," Josie answered.

"Why not stay over at my place then?" asked Alexandra. "That way we both can take a cab to the same place."

Josie yawned, "That sounds good to me, Alexandra. Besides, you have a comfortable bed, and who knows what tomorrow morning might bring."

Maggie Red Rose