Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

Exhausted but angry and more ashamed than she ever thought possible Alex summoned up the energy to stand up. "You will never see me again do you understand, not ever. If you do I will call the police and have you arrested, whatever the consequences."

Before she could get out of his way Eddie grabbed her and pushed her to her knees. The searing pain as his newly erect cock rammed into her arse was excruciating but fleeting. As his balls hit her bum cheeks her throbbing pussy was swamped by a revived orgasm. This time she got no relief. As soon as Eddie fired his juice into her he withdrew and threw her to the floor.

"You can't help it Alex. Your just a slut that loves cock and even if you don't your pussy does and your arse."

All her instincts told her to deny it but deep down Alex knew he spoke the truth. She groaned and just lay on the floor where he had thrown her.

"I'll make some coffee. Alex go and get a shower." Ryan said

Slowly Alex got to her feet and went to the bathroom. The shower revived her somewhat but she was still in a complete daze as to what had just happened. She knew she had been well and truly fucked by these two young studs but the reaction of her own body was completely new to her. She knew that she would have to make sure it never happened again. She got dressed and went back downstairs. The boys were drinking coffee at the kitchen table and had poured her one as well. She took a seat and sipped at the steaming brew, not saying anything, still trying to put her mind back together.

"Your one great fuck Alex." Eddie said.

Looking up from her cup Alex said. "Who the fuck are you. I don't know you at all. Who is he Ryan."

"Oh sorry Alex. Let me introduce Eddie Graham. My best friend."

"Well let me make this plain to you both this will never happen again. Do you understand me? Never."

Eddie was going to say something but Ryan touched his arm and he remained silent. "Ok Alex. If you say so we can just forget it ever happened ok?"

"Thank you Ryan. Yes I would prefer that it was just forgotten."

"Well we will see you around then." Eddie said as he and Ryan headed for the door.

As they let themselves out Alex burst into tears and put her head in her arms. Her body was racked with shame, but she couldn't stop her pussy throbbing. Later as she entered her classroom she remembered that she had Ryan's class for a last lesson. She decided that she had to be professional and withdrawn from him. After all this was the last day of term.

All through the lesson Ryan looked at her, smiling knowingly, but she thought that she coped quite well even if she did get a few strange looks from students, ignoring them she carried on till the end of the day.

Thankfully the day and the term were over. All she had to do now was lock the college up and hand the keys over to the caretaker. She opened her office door and walked straight into Ryan. He had been waiting for her it seemed as he was looking over the balcony into the gym. He turned round and raised his hands.

"I just want to talk Alex, just talk I promise." He said.

Alex was shocked and horrified to see him but he seemed sincere so she stepped back into her office and sat at her desk. Ryan sat opposite leaving plenty of space between them and, as she saw it, giving her the dominant position, sort of tutor pupil space as this was her office. "What do you want Ryan?" She asked sharply.

"I want to apologise."

Alex was a bit shocked to say the least. She said nothing. Waiting for what came next.

"I have always fancied you Alex I wont lie about that." Ryan said, looking passed her out the second floor window "But what has happened was not really supposed to, I don't know what happened really. Things just got out of hand. But you confused me as well."

"And in what way did I confuse you Ryan. No is No and very plain to understand" Alex said not trying to hide the anger in her voice

"But you never said no Alex. You said you cant, please don't and stuff like that but you never once said no. And your body betrayed you as well. You know it's true Alex."

Alex sat quietly for a moment thinking over what had happened as best as she could and she had to admit that she could not actually remember saying 'No'. And he was right about her body it betrayed her terribly. It betrayed her now as she could feel her pussy starting to get wet just by being in the room with this young stud knowing that he wanted to fuck her. "Ryan, Mike and I accepted you into our home because you needed help. We treated you more like a friend than a pupil. You know that Mike and I are very happy together. I can't, I wont risk my marriage. You know I didn't want anything to happen despite what my body may have done."

"I would never knowingly put your marriage at risk Alex. But that's what confuses me. Look. Can we just be open and honest with each other. I mean really honest, maybe with ourselves as well as each other?"

"What do you mean? Honest."

"If I ask you a straight question will you give me a straight answer? An honest answer, even if you don't like that answer."

Alex's heart started to pound. "I....I can't I just can't" She replied quietly.

"Because you may have to admit that you enjoyed, at least some of what happened between us."

She couldn't look Ryan in the face and she couldn't answer him. She knew that once she did she would be lost to her bodies needs and not her own.

"Alex?" Ryan prompted

After a moment Alex said, "I hated what you and that....friend of yours did to me. Despite what my body tells you I hated it. If Mike ever found out my life would be destroyed. He is a gentle man and would never ever dream of using me in the way that you two did."

"But you did enjoy it, maybe even want it to happen, some of it at least didn't you?"

Alex felt a wave of feeling rush up from between her legs up through her chest to her mouth, "Yes." she said "I fucking hate you for making me say it, but yes."

There was no look of triumph on Ryan's face like Alex expected. More a look of concern. "So if your marriage was never put at risk would you want it to continue."

"I don't 'want' it to continue Ryan." Alex said angrily "I cannot give myself to you however much my body may scream out for it. I can't stop you taking me. Doing whatever you want to with me but I cannot give.... myself.... to you." As she finished Alex suddenly realise what she had said and she knew it to be true. If he took her she, or her body, reasoned that it would not be her fault. Suddenly she knew that it was the being taken, being fucked, had, being used that turned her on and not the fact that it was one or however many young studs. She admitted probably the hardest part of all. It didn't matter who when where or how or even how old. It was the being dominated that turned her on. She slumped back in her seat horrified at the discovery

"So let me get this straight. As long as your marriage is not put at risk. As long as nobody else finds out. I can do whatever I want with you, whenever I want . Even bring in whoever I want as long as nobody finds out."

The strain on Alex face was clear. She was fighting her instinctive reply, which was "Yes." It was out. She had admitted it. She had just given herself to this young stud freely to do whatever he wanted with her.

"Stand up Alex." Ryan said "Come here."

In a daze Alex did as she was told. She stood in front of him with tears in her eyes and her pussy throbbing to be used. Ryan stood up, a head taller than her he looked down at her. "Just so there is no confusion. I can do whatever I want with you without asking whenever I want to. I can tell you what to do and who to do and you will do it. In essence you are my slut, my sex slave to command and use as I see fit."

Alex bowed her head in shame "Yes." she said quietly. Then stubbornly added, "But I will never do it willingly."

Ryan smiled to himself. He had never expected this to be the outcome when he decided to come here after college had finished. Now that it had he felt an overpowering sense of authority over this gorgeous older woman, "Take your panties off slut"

Alex lifted her skirt and without a thought dropped her panties to her feet and stepped out of them. Ryan could see how wet they were. "Bend over the desk."

Tears freely running down her face now Alex did as she was told. Her head kept on shouting no but her body screamed out for attention. Once Alex was bent over the desk Ryan lifted her skirt. He ran his hands over those wonderful buttocks and smiled as Alex opened her legs for more attention. "Whenever Mike is away you will never wear bra or panties. Understood?"

Alex lay there in silence till she felt a stinging slap on her bare buttocks. She jumped up only to be viciously pushed back down onto the desk.

"Understood slut" Ryan said in a commanding voice.

"Yes!" Alex said "Understood." She was amazed how the slap had increased the throbbing in her pussy so much she could feel her juices running down her legs.

"At all other times when you are with me in public, you will never wear a bra and that means in college as well as anywhere else. Understood."

Without hesitation Alex replied "Understood."

Ryan dropped his shorts and touched his engorged cock against Alex's sopping hole. Running it up and down her, taking pleasure in ever little twitch that Alex gave. His hand still holding her head down on the desk "Do you want this Alex?" Ryan asked pushing his erection slightly into her

"Yes!" she replied adding "Please."

He wasn't gentle as he rammed his cock all the way into her. He didn't stop as she screamed her pleasure or even when she thrashed about in instant orgasm. He used her, violently. Ramming his cock in as hard as he could while slapping her buttocks as hard as he could. He violated her and Alex went instantly into uncontrollable orgasm. She was completely lost in it the moment he had rammed into her. The pain in her bum cheeks heightening the pleasure.

She didn't feel it as Ryan shot his seed into her. She didn't feel it as he withdrew his softening cock and she never heard him leave with her panties in his hand. She dropped to the floor writhing in ecstasy.

She didn't know how long she lay there but after some time she got up and with shaking legs made her way out of the building. She met the caretaker coming across the car park and handed him the keys. "Are you ok Ms Harold? You look a bit pale."

"Oh yes I'm fine." Alex said a little startled, "Recovering from last night I think. Bye! Have a good holiday." Alex smiled at the irony, yes she was still recovering from last night and had a feeling she would be for some time to come. If Ryan thought he was confused he should have seen Alex at this moment. Riddled with shame and more sexually pleasured than she had ever been in her life.

Mikro

I know there is a lot of scope here for many more chapters but I have so many projects running at the moment. So I make no promises for further adventures with Alex.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers
12