Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALEX: my eyes roll back as I feel your cock slide into me, moaning in pure pleasure at first. I keep moaning as you go deeper. It hurts some, but still feels so good.

PHIL: "Mmmm yeh." I let out a low moan as I feel your pussy gripping the whole length. I pull it back until I'm nearly out of you, before driving it in to the hilt once more. I get into a firm rhythm, moving inside you with even deep thrusts. I reach up and pinch your wet cheek. "Hmmm gorgeous little bitch. That's it. You asked for it, now take it deep."

ALEX: my moans turn to grunts as you fuck me harder. I bite my lip hard now to try to keep from screaming, my tits bouncing as you pound your cock deep into me.

PHIL: I ram it nice and deep, the room being filled with the sounds of our rampant fucking. I moan in time with you, my lust building with every stroke.

ALEX: I can't help myself anymore and start screaming loudly as you fuck me, looking up at you with my watering, helpless eyes.

PHIL: "Oh my perfect little tied up princess. You're my little fuck princess aren't you. Spread yourself nice and wide for me so I can get as deep as I can inside you now."

ALEX: I immediately spread my legs wider as you pound me, my body shaking as I look up at you, grunting as you pound my pussy.

PHIL: I already feel my orgasm growing from deep within me as I stare into your watery brown eyes. "Fuck yeh... that's it," I say through my teeth. "You're going to make me shoot my hot cum you sexy bitch."

ALEX: I can't respond. I keep grunting and screaming under you, my pussy hurting quite a bit as your big cock pounds it.

PHIL: I look at you harshly. "Are you going to swallow my cum like the perfect slut? After all, you're the one causing it." I pull out of you, leaving your pussy feel empty. I crawl up your body, my knees either side of your chest. I playfully slap your nipples with my rigid cock and start to gently pump it in the direction of your worried face. "Come on now, be good and open your mouth."

ALEX: I cringe and shake my head no, my body still shaking from being fucked so hard.

PHIL: I grab your hair with my free hand. "Open your fucking mouth! You're not going to turn me on like this and not drink my cum!" I'm still wanking my cock in my fist, it's totally drenched with your pussy juice and saliva. Precum is starting to drip from the top over your chest.

ALEX: I close my eyes tight and slowly open my mouth, my eyes still watering, more now than before because of the pain of getting fucked.

PHIL: "Mmm perfect." I edge forward getting proper aim. "Put your little tongue out for me."

ALEX: I hesitantly stick out my tongue, right in front of your cock, keeping my eyes closed.

PHIL: "Open your eyes! Look at me. I want you to watch this. Come on! They've been doing enough fucking crying, you can keep them open for this." I purposefully pump my cock, occasionally slapping it against your tongue between strokes.

ALEX: at your command, I open my eyes again, looking up at you, keeping my mouth open wide for you, breathing hard, my body tense.

PHIL: "Oh yeh... fuck yeh, that's it, perfect, just perfect." I feel my balls tighten, on the brink of shooting. I groan out loud, low and animalistic as my cock spurts its load at your mouth. The first shots splash onto your tongue but the force of the next few send them spilling over your cheeks, splashing together with your tears.

ALEX: I flinch when the first stream of cum hits my tongue, but I keep my mouth open. I cringe a little when I feel your cum hitting my face, but keep still and keep my mouth wide open the whole time.

PHIL: As the barrage subsides I let my cock fall. "Oooooh... yeh. Wow." I wipe the tip of my cock on your chest to remove the rest of the cum. "Swallow that like a good girl and you can have the rest. You'll need to get it off your face before someone sees you."

ALEX: I close my mouth, take a deep breath, shut my eyes, and swallow all the cum that's in my mouth. I then open my eyes to look at you again.

PHIL: I scoop up the other spurts from your cheeks and push them past your lips. "Just beautiful," I chuckle.

ALEX: I open my mouth to take in more of your cum that you feed to me, without being told to.

PHIL: "Mmmm slut knows what she likes. I'd say this was a good first lesson." I climb off of you and go to release your bonds. "I'll release your hands for now, but I'm going to come here next time I'm visiting your brother for another lesson, aren't I." I look squarely into your eyes, your face now a sorry mess.

ALEX: I look back at you and nod my head yes, my breathing finally calming down.

PHIL: "What did you say? You know I can't hear you when you mumble so quietly" "Remember if you don't say the right answer I'm going to have to leave you here for someone else to find you and let you free... "

ALEX: "yes... you...you'll be back" I say. my voice shaky.

PHIL: "Good. And we can explore more of your slutty side." I untie my tight knots around each of your wrists and fling your underwear at you. "But yes, a very satisfying start." I pick up my jeans and pull them on, slipping my now spent cock back inside and doing up the zipper. I buckle my belt as I make my way to the door. "See you soon slut... you be good now"

ALEX: I'm still unable to move, and stay silent and still as I watch you leave.

PHIL: I'm humming contentedly to myself as I slip out of your door, shutting it behind me before heading back to your brother's room. Even before I get in I hear that he's still on his phone, totally oblivious to what's just happened between me and his innocent little sister.

ALEX: after a little bit, I shamefully put my clothes back on, unable to believe what just happened but can't help but feel a little excited for the next time...

12