Alex Ch. 02

Story Info
Will she submit to that cock again?
5k words
4.37
44.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the second chapter of a story which I wrote online together with my friend Alex. You will need to read the first chapter to fully understand our characters and situation. Please be warned this story does involve forced sex.

*

PHIL: This chapter occurs a week and a half after our first encounter. I've only seen your brother out and about and haven't been able to come around to your place. But when I do it's late in the evening. He mentions he needs to call his girlfriend and I tell him I'll go and fetch a drink whilst he does it. I do go down to the kitchen and pour myself something, but instead of returning to his room I notice a thin beam of light coming from yours. I push the door open to find you sitting at your table, hard at work on something for school.

ALEX: I turn around, startled, when I hear the door open. my eyes open wide when I see you. I'm wearing pink pyjama pants, a white tank top, my hair in pigtails. "Uh.. wh..what are you doing here?" I ask very nervously.

PHIL: I'm in my jeans with a leather belt, and a long-sleeved shirt. I shut the door silently and walk over to you decisively. I place my glass down on your table next to your papers. I stand in front of your chair and look at you, noticing your eyes widen. "You know why I'm here. I told you I'd come back. I want you to be mine again for the evening. Your brother's busy, as usual, so I thought I'd come and occupy my time with his dirty little sister."

ALEX: my body trembling already... I look back down at what I'm working on, and I shake my head. "No..I'm really busy. I have a ton of homework to do. Please leave me alone."

PHIL: I wrench the pen out of your hand and hurl it away, making it clatter against the wall. "I don't think you heard me properly. I don't give a fuck even if this is all due in tomorrow, the only work you've got to do now is with me." I grab your pigtails in one hand and yank your head up so I can look you squarely in the eyes. "Do you understand me?"

ALEX: I gasp and try to take my pen back from you. "no I need that!" I whimper when you pull my pigtails and force me to look at you. "I seriously need to have all of this done tomorrow. Why are you doing this?" It's really not all due tomorrow, but I'm hoping that it will get you to stop.

PHIL: "Why? because you're a dirty little girl and I'm going to teach you how to be the perfect slut, that's why. You don't need to do homework, you need to be on your knees practicing to suck my cock" I playfully pinch your soft cheek between my thumb and forefinger. "Oh, and added to that, I really like your pretty eyes... especially when they've got tears welling up in them."

ALEX: almost on cue, my eyes start to well up as I look up at you. "please Phil... please don't do this... I was so sore after last time... and I really do have to get all this done."

PHIL: "Bullshit!" I sweep your papers off of the table, sending them fluttering into a pile on the floor. "Oh yes, how has your pussy been since last time huh? It certainly did look pretty red and sore when I left you. I see at least you've cleaned your face up. Last time I saw you you were splattered in streaks of my cum." I lean forward placing both my hands on the arm of your chair. I put my face close to yours to give my words maximum impact.

ALEX: I scream when you throw everything I'm working on onto the floor... my body trembling and my eyes water more as you get close to me. "it...it hurt... a lot." I say... a tear escaping my eye now. "I feel awful that you got me to tell you to fuck me... it's...it's not going to happen again."

PHIL: "Haha you feel awful about that? It didn't seem to be bothering you much when you were lying there, literally screaming to have my cock inside you. And you say it's not going to happen again? You sure about that? We'll see." I let my fingers creep around one of your wrists and begin to close tight. "I think you're probably going to do exactly as I say." "I'd imagine it did hurt you. It was certainly fucking tight around my big cock wasn't it."

ALEX: I notice you grabbing at my wrist and I try to pull it away but I'm too slow. "just let me go. Or I...I'll scream for my brother."

PHIL: "Haha oh yes, your brother. That'd be very good. I'm sure he'd love to know all about your antics with me last time. I'll have to tell him all the things we did, and how you told me... no, begged me, to fuck you. I'm sure he'll be really interested at how naughty his innocent sweet sister really is." I gently start to squeeze your wrist tighter, digging my fingertips into the flesh firmly. "He seems to still think you're a sweet little virgin and butter wouldn't melt in your pretty mouth. He doesn't seem to realise that in fact you like getting it stuffed full of my huge dick."

ALEX: I glare up at you. "I don't like it ok?! You just... forced me to say it. And he would still help me... I.." I hesitate because I'm not sure I mean it. "I would still rather him find out than this happen again."

PHIL: "Don't talk shit! I know you loved it, you know you loved it. I bet you've been thinking of nothing else since we fucked. I bet you've been at school and suddenly you get moist under the table cos it pops into your head. I bet at night you lay on your bed naked with your legs spread obscenely wide, praying that I'll come back and fill you up again. Now get down on your knees and stick my cock into your mouth, before any more unconvincing lies come out of it!" I yank at your wrist, jerking your arm downwards harshly, making you wince.

ALEX: my eyes water even more and I shake my head, trying to deny all of it. "I'm...I'm warning you. I'll scream for him. right now" my arm shaking some from the pain you're causing it.

PHIL: I continue to pull on your arm trying to force your body down from the chair. I put the palm of my other hand over your slender throat. "One sound out of you to try and call him and I'll squeeze this. You won't be able to scream much with your windpipe tightly shut will you slut." I stroke my fingers up and down your neck as if sizing it up in preparation. "Now get down and do your favourite thing in the world, sucking cock."

ALEX: I gasp when you touch my neck and I grab your arm trying to pull it away. finally the pressure you're putting on my arm is too much to take and I fall out of my chair and onto my knees right next to it. my body shaking more and tears going down my face. I try to talk back to you but you can't hear anything I say... I can hardly talk with your hand around my throat.

PHIL: "Oh yes that's it, just where you should be." I kick your chair away across the room before releasing your wrist and filling my hand with one of your pigtails. I yank your head back once more, my hand still massaging your throat. "Now undo my belt and zipper and get it out." I take a step closer to you, the outline of my cock through my jeans very obvious to you right before your face.

ALEX: I look up at you with my watering eyes, and sniffle a little. "if...if I suck your cock... will you leave me alone?" I ask.

PHIL: "Well we'll make it like a little test shall we. Like at school. You have to suck it for me till I'm happy, and if you can prove to me after that it didn't turn you on, then I'll let you go. If your nipples aren't out on end, and your pussy isn't dripping wet, I'll believe that you're not a slut, and you can go free. How'd you like that then, diligent student bitch?"

ALEX: I cringe at being called a bitch, but don't say anything about it. I nervously take a big gulp and nod my head yes... hoping that I can pass the test but not so sure. "alright" I finally say.

PHIL: "Perfect. And if you're lucky, you might get a chance to finish off your work tonight. Now suck it!" I force your face forward, nearly smothering it in my crotch to urge you on.

ALEX: my face makes a disgusted look but I don't resist. I take a deep breath and bring my hands up to the button of your jeans, and undo them. My hands are trembling. so it's hard, but I finally get them undone, then pull the zipper down right after. I take another deep breath, grab the waist of your jeans and pull both them and your boxers down at the same time.

PHIL: My cock springs free, flicking forward and tapping you in the face. The surprise makes you blink and turn away. I let your throat be and instantly grab my cock by the base, wielding it from side to side, slapping your cheeks, one after the other. "Here it is, you remember it well don't you slut, the cock you were squealing to have inside you, the cock that made you so red raw last time, the dick that made you grunt like a bitch in heat. Now you know what to do. Just open wide and let it push all the way in."

ALEX: I close my eyes and stay still as you slap my face with your cock. the same disgusted look on my face as you do it. When you stop I open my eyes and give you another hateful look before looking back at your cock, wrapping my hand around the base, and taking it into my mouth. I immediately go pretty deep... just deep enough so I'm not gagging... knowing I have to make you happy. my head bobbing back and forth... my lips stroking your cock as I suck it.

PHIL: "Deeper! Come on! I know full well you can do better than that. I know full well you can take all of it down your tight throat! You're meant to be making me happy." I grab your free pigtail with my other hand and start to help your rhythm. "This way you just need to open as wide as you can and I'll fuck your throat."

ALEX: I glare up at you, giving you a nasty look, but the next time I go down deeper, making myself gag on your hardness. I keep going, stroking your cock faster with my mouth... making myself gag a little each time so my eyes water even more than before.

PHIL: "Oh yea... that's it, get those eyes all wet." I'm helping you rock your head back and forth now, hearing the wet sounds as my cock penetrates the back of your mouth. I can feel how your throat keeps expanding to gulp the fat mushroom tip down each time.

ALEX: I keep sucking on it, speeding up a little. I accidentally let out a small moan as I keep sucking and I become scared that I might actually be getting wet. I close my eyes and try to stop thinking about it as I keep taking you deep into my mouth... gagging each time I feel your cock hit the back of my throat.

PHIL: "Hmm fuck yeh, you swallow it good don't you." Your moaning sends vibrations right along my shaft, causing me to twitch. I notice how your eyes bulge slightly every time you have to gag to take my cock right in. "Stick your tongue out now, lick my balls when it's all the way in there." I increase my speed slightly, my heavy balls smacking soundly against your wet chin.

ALEX: I open my eyes to glare at you again, but close them again right away. I do as you say... sticking my tongue out and am just able to lick your balls as your cock is practically down my throat. I choke on it, causing me to drool and my eyes to water more.

PHIL: "Awww poor little girl getting a wet face again." I mock sympathy with my voice. "You'd better hope your pussy isn't getting just as wet or you know what happens." I yank hard on your pigtails once more, holding my cock in your mouth at the deepest point, and not bringing it out again for several seconds.

ALEX: I try to take it, but can't breathe and choke on it. I try to pull my head back. more drool drips out of my mouth onto my chin... which your balls currently rub against.

PHIL: I let out a breath of relief and finally pull your pigtails back, just as you began to panic for air. I pull your head right off of my throbbing cock, leaving you spluttering and panting for breath. "Now get up and get those bottoms off, Let's see how you've done on your little test."

ALEX: I stay bent over for a bit catching my breath. As I'm still coughing, I pull my shorts down. Then nervously stick my hand under my panties and my fear is realized... I feel that it's more than a little wet. I pull out my hand and look up at you, holding my hand behind my back. "It's dry" I say to you, lying, while still coughing.

PHIL: "Bullshit!" I wrench at your arm to try and pull it around to look for myself. "Show me your fingers or I'll fucking look in your panties myself!"

ALEX: I slyly try to wipe it off on the back of my panties before letting you see it. "see... completely dry" I say.

PHIL: I can tell it's still slightly damp. "You devious little bitch." I slip my fingers into the waistband of your thin panties and angrily pull it forward, digging the elastic into the base of your back, and nearly tearing it. I plunge my other hand inside and vigorously sweep along your pussy lips. I bring out my hand, now with its obvious evidence. "Dry huh? does this look fucking dry to you?" I bring my hand forward, wiping the juice across your already wet cheek, before jabbing at your lips.

ALEX: I try to keep you from sticking your hand down there but fail. I whimper and look away as you wipe my own cum onto my face, keeping my lips sealed shut, crying harder.

PHIL: "completely, soaking, wet" I say, poking your lips with each word. "Open wide if you don't believe me. This is all from your own pussy."

ALEX: I whimper again and keep my lips closed, trying to turn my face away from you.

PHIL: I reach over with my dry hand and clamp my thumb and finger firmly over your nose. "I said, open wide and clean my fingers up"

ALEX: I keep shaking my head, trying to shake you away but I can't. I'm forced to open up my mouth in order to breathe.

PHIL: As soon as you open your mouth to gulp for some air I force my fingers inside, past your teeth, wiping them on your warm rough tongue.

ALEX: I shudder as I'm forced to taste myself, and close my mouth quickly, but not quickly enough. I make a disgusted look, knowing my own cum is in my mouth.

PHIL: I slide my wet fingers around in your mouth. "Go on, clean them up, it's your mess." I teasingly jerk them back and forth, mimicking a cock between your lips.

ALEX: I close my eyes tight as I'm forced to suck all of it off your fingers, cringing but staying still for you..still hating myself for getting wet for you again... realizing I could have gotten out of this but it was my fault that you can now do this.

PHIL: I see the revulsion in your face as I finally pull my cleaned fingers from your mouth. I rub them dry on a stray piece of your work lying on the floor, before forcefully pushing both your shoulders to try to tip you off balance and fall back. "Not a slut huh? Doesn't like sucking cock huh? You're fucking dripping wet girl! Now lay down and get those little panties off and show me properly!"

ALEX: I fall back onto my back, on the floor, as you put pressure on my shoulders, grunting as I fall. my legs sprawl out and I look at you. Knowing I have no choice, I lift up my ass, and slide my panties down, tossing them aside... still wearing my tank top and a bra on top.

PHIL: I kneel down between your legs and start slapping your inner thighs with my cock. The tip is totally drenched in thick saliva from your throat. I stare right at your pussy. "Horny slut still shaving her pussy I see. Very nice indeed. mmmm and yeh, you do seem to have recovered from our previous little fun together. She certainly looks ready for another round doesn't she. Now lose the top before I tear it off of you"

ALEX: I squirm as I feel your cock between my legs. I don't even try to shield my pussy. I sit up a little to take off my top, then lay back down, still wearing my bra, staring at your hard cock between my legs... so close to my tight, wet, bare pussy.

PHIL: I see your pussy lips tight shut, the clit peaking out at the top, looking so inviting. "And the bra! Don't try and be fucking smart." I reach forward and pull at the material.

ALEX: I huff angrily, sit up, and take off my bra so I'm now completely naked, laying on the floor.

PHIL: "And don't be throwing a little tantrum." I edge closer to you. I tap your thighs in time with my words. "So, we've worked out you're a slut, and we've worked out you're horny as fuck. but I'm really quite pissed off with you. First you're difficult, then you lie to me, and now you're getting angry! You can make up for it though, and be good, then I might just fuck you." I look down at you, past your thigh splayed wide, past your perky breasts gently rising and falling, up to your nervous expression.

ALEX: I lay looking up at you, my face showing some regret knowing that I've made you mad and knowing what you're capable of doing. I breathe hard, my chest moving up and down quickly.

PHIL: I place my hands on your knees before gradually sliding them down your legs. I keep your gaze fixed with mine as my strong hands wrap around your slender ankles. I bring your legs together slightly and grin as I raise your feet from the carpet, pushing your bent knees towards your chest. . You look slightly panicked as I keep on pushing. I keep going until your knees won't go any further. "Now, be a good little girl and hold your ankles for me. I need my hands free for other things."

ALEX: my pussy is so wet, and I don't want to make you more angry, I know the best thing for me to do is to obey you. I do as you ask, reaching around to hold my ankles. I keep looking up at you and breathing hard.

PHIL: I see your smaller hands take over from me, holding your body tight, your pussy peaking through from between your legs, your ass on show to me. "Oh wow, my compact sexy little girl... Just perfect." I rub my hands together. "Now you're going to keep your hands there and make sure you keep that position. You don't want me to have to tie your wrists in place now do you. If you let go before I say, I'm going to tear up all your work and then go and tell your big brother a little story... Do we understand each other?"

ALEX: I whimper softly but nod my head, letting you know I understand.

PHIL: "And, even more than that, I won't fuck you, and you won't have my cock ever again. That'd be a shame for a little bitch in training wouldn't it now. So just keep your hands where they are!" Even before I've finished the sentence I slap your right asscheek with my hand. It seems to take you by surprise, the loud slap ringing out in the room. I see three red finger marks suddenly appear on the tender flesh.

ALEX: I scream in surprise, and accidentally let go of one of my ankles. I pull it back and grab onto it again, hoping you didn't notice.

PHIL: "You silly bitch, are you completely dumb? I said! don't move them!" I smack you twice more, using the red marks as a guide for the smacks, making sure I aim them in the same place. Your whole right cheek begins to glow from the assault.

ALEX: I scream again and squirm... making sure to hold my ankles tight as you keep spanking me. my eyes watering more each time you hit me.

PHIL: I take my other hand and begin a similar action on your other asscheek. "That's it! Now you're getting it, just keep hold!" thwack once, twice, three times, each contact stinging hotter than before

ALEX: I grunt each time, and bite my lip hard to stop from screaming. my legs shaking more, and my hands are sweaty, it's getting harder to hold onto my ankles but I still manage to do it as you spank me over and over.

PHIL: I trail my fingertips over your burning asscheeks. "Oh dear oh dear, such an angry colour. Looks like my slut's got very hot here indeed." Your skin is tender and emanating a great deal of heat. "I'm always here to help, you know that." Grinning slyly I reach up to your table to fetch my drink. I put the glass down on the carpet before fishing an ice-cube out of it. I hold the cube between my fingers and use it to paint freezing patterns over your ass. I look to your face to see how you're enjoying the cold.

ALEX: I moan quietly, glad to feel ice on my very sore ass. I'm breathing very hard, and my face is a mess. Somehow through all of this I'm getting more horny and feel my pussy getting wetter.

12