Alex Ch. 04

Story Info
A new home for Sarah and Jezzy.
6.4k words
4.59
12.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Alex Part IV

A New Home

I would like to thank TRCIII for his help. Sarah continues an unorthodox glimpse into the world of bondage. This story could have been placed into BDSM as easily as it is in Romance. This is a journey for Sarah. Please enjoy the journey.

I awoke to Alex shaking me before the sun had come up. "We need to get an early start. There are storms moving in this afternoon and I want Jezzy to get a good walk around the farm," he said to me, kissing my forehead. "Here. I also had my student buy you a few more items of clothing yesterday. We will go shopping this afternoon for more clothes." He handed me the new clothing that seemed to be the right size...although pink was not exactly my color. At least they were clean, I thought, as I finished getting dressed. Alex had already packed everything up in the room including my stuff.

When we arrived at the barn a big semi was there. Alex's groom, Miguel, was helping the students prepare their horses for shipping. Shipping boots and stable sheets were everywhere. I hobbled over to Jezzy, who seemed content and happy. I gently rubbed her neck telling her that she was going to enjoy her new temporary home, which had a lake she could look out upon and a very gifted rider that was going to ride. She gently nuzzled up against me; I think it was her way of saying, 'if you think it is okay then so do I.'

I hoped for her sake and mine that this was all going to be okay. Jess, one of Alex's long-time students who was probably in her mid-twenties came up to me. "Where is Jezzy's stuff? Alex told me to get her ready to ship. Are there any quirks she has with being loaded onto a trailer?" she asked, in a scratchy high-pitched voice. She was as tall as Alex and nearly as flat-chested. The short black hair framed her porcelain face.

"I am usually by myself and she walks right onto my trailer without any problems." I pointed to my tack trunk. "Everything she needs is in there. I really appreciate this."

"Not a problem. I enjoy my job and have learned so much from Alex." We carried on normal small talk as I astutely watched her wrap Jezzy's legs and blanket her. She was thorough and proficient. I knew Jezzy was in capable hands. "Chain over her nose to load her, or not?"

"I never use the chain; it's there for decoration only. She is usually very well-behaved," I said, in a comforting tone. Very rarely was it that Jezzy would act up, unless a stallion was around that tickled her fancy.

It was Jezzy's turn to walk up the ramp into the large ten-horse trailer. She had never been near one, let alone on one, in her life. I had no idea how she was going to react. I should have told Jess to put the chain over her nose. She planted her feet and refused to move. Alex came over to see what the problem was.

"As stubborn as her owner! I should have guessed as much. Jess put the chain over her nose and tap her on the rump with the lounge whip," Alex commanded. Jess did as she was told but Jezzy still would not budge.

I hobbled over to Jezzy. I took the lead from Jess and undid the chain over her poor nose. "Come on Jezzy; I don't have the time or the strength to argue with you. Really, it is okay; just have faith," I said, in a very low, soothing voice. I placed the end of the lead rope in my right hand, held on to the crutch and started hobbling up the ramp. To everyone's surprise, with slack in the lead, Jezzy walked right up the ramp as slowly as I hobbled up the ramp. When we both got to the top Alex led her into her spot. "See? That wasn't so hard. She just needs to learn to trust you." And so do I, I wanted to add, but did not.

"As does her owner. I really am not a sick freak like you both think I am," Alex said, with a smile on his face. He kissed me on the forehead and helped me back down the ramp. "If it is okay with you I am going to have Jess drive your truck and trailer home and you will ride with me."

"Okay and thanks for everything. Please let me be there when Jezzy is unloaded." I kissed him on the cheek and hobbled over to the car. I could hear Jezzy whinnying up a storm on the trailer. I hope she will settle down, I thought to myself.

I thought Alex lived closer to the show grounds. The ride to his farm was a good hour. As we pulled up to the scalloped wrought iron gate I was speechless. The outside perimeter was evergreen trees that were so thick that you could not get a glimpse of the complex. As we passed through the gate a long two-lane paved road led you past twenty or thirty one-acre pastures all encased in white synthetic wood fencing. The gentle slope to the landscape made for a Norman Rockwall painting. Every paddock had lush green grass and automatic waters. The run-in shelters were large and very well maintained and painted a different color.

I was looking around with such enthusiasm that I did not hear Alex. "Every pasture is color coded so that there is no misunderstanding as to which horses are to be turned out where. Every thing around here is either color or number coded so that way confusion is minimized. I have many Mexican and Puerto Rican workers around here. And no it is not because they are cheap; for some reason they relate better to the horses than most Caucasians do. Plus they are very loyal and trustworthy."

"How many acres and how many horses do you have? Are all horses kept separate or are they allowed being in herds like they should be?" I was a firm believer that no matter the value of the horse, a horse should be allowed to be outside with a herd. It was natural for them and not natural to be caged in a stall twenty-three hours a day because they were deemed too valuable to get hurt.

"All of my horses are turned out in groups of four to five. I have boarders that refuse to have their horses turned out. I have twenty brood mares of all different bloodlines, five breeding stallions and twenty to thirty colts and fillies waiting to be trained and/or sold. I then have my ten personal horses in direct training with me, and another twenty-five boarder horses.

"Then my students combined have filled up their stable with their thirty horses. I only have ten students at a time. I am a sucker for a gorgeous animal with promise. I have a separate section strictly for the spring and fall breeding seasons, where clients bring in their mares to be bred to my stallions and that is usually good for another twenty or so horses. As you can see I have a very large facility that takes a lot of my time and effort. Thankfully, I have several great people who work for me that can pretty much run everything but the finances. He gave his resignation three weeks ago and I have not found anyone to fill his position, yet. Are you interested? I know you are a CPA."

"There are over one hundred horses here? That is a lot; I thought at most maybe thirty or forty. As far as finances are concerned, let me think about that. This place is spectacular. The land must go on forever. I cannot get over how green the grass is. With that many horses I would picture dry dirt paddocks." I could not hold back the excitement in my voice.

"I have over four hundred acres, of which half is reserved for hay fields. I hate buying hay. All of the horses are rotated weekly to let the paddocks rest and rejuvenate. I have around one hundred paddocks so there is always more than half not in use. There are over twenty miles of mixed terrain trails, a cross-country course; a stadium-sized jumping field and six Dressage regulation rings. Additionally, I have two indoor rings that measure 180' x 300' and three stables that hold thirty horses in 15' x 15' box stalls and another two barns that have twenty-five 12' x 12' box stalls. Then there are the boarder and student barns that each hold another thirty 12' x 12' stalls. When foaling season comes around, we are cramped for space. I have removable walls so the mares are offered a 12'x24' stall to birth in and it is kept that way until it is weaning time.

"All of the barns are equipped with closed-circuit televisions that are monitored 24 hours a day. All of the barns have a heated tack room with running hot and cold water and bathrooms. The two main barns have laundry facilities along with shower facilities. I have all of the live-in workers and students in an apartment complex that has 10 apartments each with three bedrooms. Anything else you want to know?"

"Where did you come up with the money to build this type of place? The price tag has to be approaching nine figures. I did not know you were rich; you don't flaunt it," I said, star-struck.

"I hate rich people who flaunt money and I hate the gold-diggers that are close to their feet. My family is very wealthy in Russia; my Uncle and Brother gave me the money to buy the land. I have, over the last ten years, built it into this amazing complex that was just appraised at $100 million." He said all of this with a flat instructive tone, no hint of emotion.

We finally arrived at the top of the slope greeting us were five massive white barns that created an expansive half-circle around the wide driveway. Each doorframe was painted a separate color. Off to the right was an old farmhouse that was restored to its original glory. Off to the left was a stone and brick town-house looking complex that must have housed the workers and students. Between the two barns closes to the house was the lake. I was expecting a pond, but no--it was definitely a lake. A deep crystal blue that was almost hypnotizing. The land leveled out behind the barns revealing more paddocks and the training areas. On the close horizon, you could see the Catskill Mountains.

The truck pulled in behind us, it was time to see if Jezzy had survived her trip. I could hear her mouth going a mile a minute. In addition, Rubi was answering her. Oh what a pair, I thought. As soon as the truck stopped, Hispanic men and women descended on the courtyard. The tack was quickly unloaded and replaced to its rightful locations. The horses were led off one by one. Jezzy was so happy to be out of the trailer that she let Jess lead her off, without any problems.

I hobbled behind Jess and Jezzy to see her new home. Much to my surprise, she was led into Alex's barn with the large box stalls. Her stall was the fourth one down on the backside. Each stall was separated with the same scalloped wrought iron. The horses could see each other, but could not nip at each other. The Dutch doors in the back of her stall opened up to a large paddock that she would share with other horses in the barn. She spun around a few times in her stall and snorted; then she saw the hay and went to eating and not worrying about what was going on around her. At least she settled down quickly.

Jess showed me the tack room; each horse had a large cedar closet that could be padlocked. Inside were three saddle racks and two bridle hooks, which offered more than enough room for all of my tack. On the back wall was space for tack trunks if I desired to keep mine in here rather than in the house. I thanked Jess and started to hobble back towards the house.

"Let's go inside and get breakfast. Ariela is making her special banana pancakes. How is Jezzy settling in?" Alex asked exuberantly.

"She did the twirly-bird thing; then saw the hay and the Percheron in her took over. She is happily eating," I said, laughing. We went up the cobblestone walkway to the house. The first thing that grabbed my attention was the well-manicured rose bushes the dangled delicately off the bottom rail of the wrap-around porch. There was a ramp off to the side of the steps; I assumed Alex has been around the equestrian world long enough to know injuries will happen that may involve wheel chairs or crutches.

Hobbling through the pine-stained door the aroma of pancakes, sizzling bacon and coffee, engulfed my senses. My stomach started to grumble. If the food was half as good as the smell, I could come to love this place. I think I saw this kitchen in a spread done by one of those Better Homes magazines.

Ariela set my plate down; the food looked fantastic. There was a slight dusting of powder sugar on the pancakes with warmed real maple syrup off to the side. "I hope you enjoy Señorita. Senõr said he would be bringing a special guest to stay with us for a while. If you need anything please let me know."

"Mucho gracious, Ariela. The food is muy bueno." I tried to remember a little of the Spanish I had picked up over the years. I knew it was not very good when Ariela left, snickering.

"As you stay around here you will learn more Mexican Spanish. Miguel is always trying to improve my vocabulary, sometimes not for the better. I would show you around the house, but with your leg, it would be difficult to go up the stairs. The master bedroom has been temporarily relocated to the West Wing downstairs. You have free run of the house. Ariela does most of the cooking around here; if you need something to eat just page her on the intercom. There is one in each room. If you need anything—a pillow, a blanket, a stiff drink—just call Jorge. He is the head butler—a strange man but a very good man. All of the servants have Sunday and another day that rotates off each week.

"Anna is the head lady of the house. She deals with all of the servants, and if you have a problem you go to her. Not coincidentally, she and Miguel are married. They keep this place running smoothly for me. I consider them family. Usually once or twice a month they have dinner with me as guests."

"I try to give all of my servants and students everything they want. I don't like dissatisfaction in the ranks. Everyone that is on the payroll has been so for a minimum of five years. I am very proud and happy with my workforce. I hope you will come to enjoy them as family, too."

"There's so much for me to take in, I know I cannot remember everything. I hope all of them will be patient with me as I try to learn their names and jobs. How about the students? You said you had ten of them. I thought trainers usually only took two maybe three at a time..."

"I have ten students maximum, but three of them—Jess included—are also on the payroll. They are very valued to me and keep the younger girls and boys in line. Jess, Emily and Dan are my permanent fixtures; I don't know if they will ever leave. Abigail and Rob just came in two weeks ago so they are still learning. Olivia, Joe and Josh have been here six or seven months and they are all under 21 so keep that in mind. Heather and Kim are sisters that are talented Three Day Eventers. They have been here almost a year trying to perfect their dressage scores. Both of them have their sights set on the World Equestrian Games in Lexington, Kentucky, in 2010. If they would stop chasing the boys around they just might make it." A caring father would not be prouder. I could see in the twinkle in his eye; he genuinely cared for all the people here. I guess that really did set him apart from the rest of the group.

"I have a gift for you; please come back outside." We walked to the front porch and there it was : my own personal golf cart. "There is no speed limiter on this so be careful. My grounds are wide and expansive and there is no way you could get around without this. Want to go check on Jezzy and let her out?"

"Yeah; I want to drive." I slowly drove over the cobblestone pathway in-between the indoor arena next to the boarded barn and the second biggest barn, then around the driveway until I pulled up in front of the gold main barn.

"Drive in; it is electric, so no fumes to harm the horses." I drove in and stopped in front of Jezzy's stall. She looked at me so quizzically. I made soothing small talk to my horse while Alex grabbed her halter and lead rope. "Do you have something other than a leather lead for her?"

"Goodness, yes. That is her expensive show halter and lead. In my tack trunk is her turn-out leather halter and cotton braided purple lead." Alex returned a few minutes later with her everyday use halter. I cringed at the thought of her expensive stuff being ruined. "Thank you, for everything."

Jezzy looked at Alex with about the same apprehension I had; she was trying to figure this man out. Was he worth trusting? I tried to show her it was okay, but horses have a way of knowing the real truth, no matter how you act on the exterior. I slowly approached her; she gently put her head down so I could easily place the halter over her.

"I thought she had a stall that she could go in and out of?"

"She does but I want her to see the grounds. I want you to lead her while I drive very slowly."

I sat down in the passenger seat facing towards Jezzy. I was not sure how she was going to react being led by a golf cart. We drove out of the barn and into the connecting indoor arena. She stopped and snorted at the ground, sniffed the air and let out another snort. Her way of telling me 'this is okay'.

We slowly progressed though the arena and out the back door. The view was amazing. The only buildings I saw were those of the paddocks. The mountains looked so close, I almost felt like I could touch them. The mountains' splendor was being reflected on the lake, only interrupted by an occasional ripple of water from the wind. Jezzy looked out and whinnied; sure enough Rubi was quick to answer her back. I could see him running up to the gate, trying to greet (mate) my mare.

We took a left and were greeted by the regulation-sized dressage arenas all marked out by white boards, three feet high. We slowly passed them and came to the jumping course. It had to be at least two acres with every type of jump you could imagine. Off to one side was a little course set-up with jumps only two and half feet high—my kind of height. The arena was encased in a high fence so she was safely confined, we let Jezzy go and run free.

She bucked and snorted like she was two again. She was so happy getting all of the stiffness out from being stalled for four days. We just sat and watched her. Alex placed his hands on my face drawing my lips to his. I melted against his mouth. It had been a long time since our mouths had explored one another. With a gentle force, he placed his hand on the back of head, pushing our mouths closer to one another.

His hand found its favorite spot, rolling my tit gently between his fingers. I reached for his cock. I wanted it in my hand. I rubbed with vigor through the stiff jeans. I moaned as his hand started rubbing my crotch with enough force that I felt the wetness starting to flow.

We were interrupted by Jezzy pushing on Alex's shoulder. She pinned her ears at him informing him that she did not approve. "Maybe we should bring her back to the barn and let her play with her pasture pals; then we can go and find our bedroom."

Quickly she was brought to her stall. Alex opened up the back door so she could go out. She was to share a pasture with three other mares. The pecking order was quickly established with Jezzy quite happy somewhere in the middle. We drove back to the house. I hobbled up the ramp, through the kitchen, past the formal dinning room and down the corridor to the left. The walls were all off-white with various pictures of Alex winning trophies and ribbons. The maple-stained crown molding was accentuated by the maple-stained hard-wood floors. A burgundy runner ran down the center of the corridor. We came to stop at the wide maple door.

Inside was a large king-sized bed placed upon a foot-high pedestal. The rich green bed linens glistened in the light reflected from the soft white walls. The large French doors were opened letting the early afternoon breeze blow through the room. I could see the lake as clear as day from the bed. A feeling of complete relaxation engulfed my mind and body.

Alex pulled my shirt and bra off, revealing my soft breasts. I tried to take off his shirt but he beat me to it. He grabbed both of my tiny wrists in his hands and laid me down on my back. His mouth came forcefully down on mine. I met his force by pushing my crotch to his. I could feel his hardness through the material. He kissed his way down my cheek to my collarbone. I could feel the excitement building within.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12