Alex Ch. 06

Story Info
A visit from the Russian...?
5.2k words
4.63
9.8k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

This is the 6th Chapter in a long series. A relationship of control and power is developing. Please enjoy and take the time to vote and comment. I would like to once again thank TRCIII for his help editing.

*

"I placed some clothing on the bed for you to wear tonight," Alex shouted, from the bedroom.

"Hey, would you mind bringing me my robe, please? I forgot to grab it earlier," I said, loudly. "Can you help me over to the shower so I can wash my hair?"

"You don't have to scream, I am right here," he replied, as he peeked around the curtain. "I thought you would never ask." Although the bathtub—actually it was closer in size to a small Jacuzzi—was right next to the walk-in shower, I still needed help.

"Have you ever been shaved?" He was holding the razor up and had a devilish grin on his face.

"I shave all the time. I would have hairy ape legs if I didn't." I was confused.

"Will you let me?"

"I guess it will be okay, but I already shaved today." I had the most perplexed look on my face.

Alex reached for the can of shaving cream. The shower hand wand was set to gentle pulsate. He soaked my pussy. "Now, I am going to tidy this area up. I see you already trim, but I don't like any hair on your labia. And you have too much around your clit."

By the time he was done, I had this one little strip of black hair left on my mound and everything else was as smooth as glass. "If you don't mind, I would like for it to be kept this way."

"I guess it is okay, if it makes it easier for you to eat me, then all the better; besides it is only hair." I was hoping he would try out his new shave job, but he did not. All he did was hand me the shampoo and conditioner.

"Dinner is going to be served in an hour and we both need to hurry up. Normally I would have fun playing with your body, but we do not have the time. I will make it up to you after the festivities tonight, I promise." He kissed my forehead and quickly washed himself.

To say I was disappointed would have been an understatement. I wanted to lick his cock. I wanted to feel his powerful hands all over me. As I sat on the step, daydreaming of what my body wanted from him, a stream of water shot at my tits. Post-haste, I was back to reality.

"What is going through your mind? Are you having second thoughts about staying here?" I could hear the concern and compassion in his voice.

"No, actually, at the present moment in time I have no intentions of leaving. I am just wishing we had a little more time before dinner. I am a little confused. Why are you having a formal dinner?"

"To celebrate the hiring of my new live-in accountant. By the way, you start tomorrow. I don't know what you want to do about your old job. I don't think you will have enough time to do both, but maybe." Such enthusiasm; an eighteen-year-old boy losing his virginity could not be happier.

"Speaking of working two jobs, my old one paid me around fifty-thousand a year. I assume I will be receiving a paycheck?" I really needed to make my own money. I have never relied on someone else to pay my bills and I was not about to start now.

"You know I paid the last gentleman around eighty thousand a year plus full benefits, but he did not live here. I will offer you seventy a year, plus benefits, plus you must share my bed with me. Fair?"

"I must share your bed with you! That sounds an awful lot like an order, and do you really want to go there again?" A smile and laughter was in my voice. I was not mad or even upset; I knew he was half-joking.

"Okay, one hundred thousand and you are a full-time submissive?" He was laughing, also.

"Geez, that sounds an awful lot like prostitution…I don't think so. Eighty and I get to choose how much time I spend in your bed, plus full benefits. Plus, I keep my other job. I only submit when we are naked."

"Well, we are naked right now. So, I think you have to submit."

"Come here, please." He did walk over to me. I reached my arms around his ass. I sucked his cock into my mouth. The harder I sucked the harder he got. I tasted the leftover Irish Spring as I licked his balls. My hands were kneading his length, gently. "Now, I see you came to me willingly…" I went back to licking his cock up and down. Occasionally I sucked it deep into my waiting mouth. "Now, about my salary…" I sucked him back in. I felt the first few pulses and stopped. "I think I am entitled to a salary without any sexual…" I sucked him back in.

He latched his hands around my hair, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I loved the taste of him. Slowly he pulled my hair back as he nearly came all the way out. He pushed my head back down on himself. I mustered all the sucking force I could. I pushed his hips back, releasing him from my mouth.

"Now I want a salary without any sexual requirements. I am not a whore." I sucked him deeply back in. I heard him moan as he shot his load deep into my mouth. I continued to suck, even after he released my hair. I released my suction as he started to soften.

"Not a whore? I'll tell you what. I will amuse you. I will give you the eighty thousand plus benefits, but you must quit your other job. I promise you will not have time. And if you ever try to blackmail me sexually again, you will be punished." That was very matter-of-fact. A little too serious for my personal liking, but I was going to let it go. Although I was beginning to wonder who truly had more power.

I really enjoyed what he did to me physically, but this mental power play was becoming very fun. We both were too old to be engaged in silly high school mind games, but this seemed to be on an adult level. I was going to see how far I could push him. I have a feeling I would like the punishment. Maybe a little bit of pain, but the end result might make it worth it.

"Deal, give me a few weeks to tie up any loose ends I have with my old boss. And then I will become your permanent live-in accountant, not your puppet on a string. Deal?" I held out my hand, waiting for a handshake.

"Deal." Then he leaned down and pulled my lips tight to his. It was a leave-you-breathless type of kiss. His tongue probed deeply into my mouth. I did not want to let go, but he pulled back. "I don't believe in handshakes. We will seal the deal tonight, but right now we need to get ready."

Standing at the vanity wearing a kimono robe, I looked into the mirror. In my own eyes, I saw that I had sold out on my own morals and principles. Was I really in love with him, or the chase that gave me such a thrill? It was a hard question to try to answer, after such a short time. I was hoping it really was love, but I had to let time tell me the real answer. It was not something I was not going to decide on in only a few short days or even weeks.

Alex came back in, carrying a white thigh-high stocking, a white garter-belt and a white lacy push-up bra. I looked at him with a quizzical look. "What the heck is that?" I demanded pointing at the bra, he was holding up by the strap. The last thing I wanted was to draw more attention to my breasts.

"This is one of my surprises for tonight. I want you to put all of this on and come back into the bedroom, please." I did not question him. What was the point? I usually caved anyways. I put on the bra; it felt weird, like my breasts were hitting my chin. I fastened the garter, but I had to sit down to put the stocking on, so I waited until I was back in the bedroom. Placing the kimono back on, I hobbled to the bedroom.

Alex was dressed in a black tuxedo with an emerald-green vest. "Mmm, you look good enough to eat." Something about a tuxedo made me excited. He did not say anything, just pointed to my emerald dress on the bed. This was not the same dress; it was shorter and had no slit up the side.

He took the stocking from my hand. Delicately he rolled it up. He pointed to the bed and I quickly sat down. Placing his hands on my left upper-thigh, he tenderly pulled my leg out straight, running his hand down to my toes. His touch was so soft; delicate shivers went down my spine. Softly, he placed the stocking on my toes, taking great pains to ensure it was straight. With a cat-like grace, he unrolled the stocking up my leg. Alex ensured that the emerald green seam on the back was straight. Helping me to my feet, he fastened the stocking in place.

He leaned down and sucked my tit into his mouth. I nearly fell back onto the bed. I was so aroused that any touching almost made me scream with desire. I wanted him to touch me more, but all he did was pull away from me.

"We need to hurry, our guests already have arrived." I begrudgingly slipped into my dress. The satin material hung loosely around my thighs. The hemline was just above my knee, but still far shorter than I was accustomed to wearing. The straps were wide at the shoulder and then tapered down to the bodice. I felt sexy and ready for anything.

"I have a little bit of a problem. I cannot wear heels, and I have no other shoes."

"Not a problem, I did think about that." He handed me a matching green flat. "Now, go do your hair and make-up." I hobbled back to the vanity and looked at myself. I needed jewelry, but I did not have any in close reach. I decided to leave my hair down, let the natural curls conceal my bare earlobes and take attention off my bare neck.

"You look too beautiful to hide behind your hair." He stepped behind me and pulled my hair back loosely. He placed a gold barrette at the nape of my neck. From his pocket, he produced an emerald and diamond choker. It was exquisite. He handed me a matching pair of dangling earrings.

"These are absolutely breathtaking; thank you so much." I turned around and kissed him gently on the lips, rubbing my perky nipples against his chest. The feeling was bordering on euphoric. "I think I am ready, if you are."

We walked to the dining room slowly, side by side. We could hear the laughter and conversations, long before we got there. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. As we walked into the door, everyone went quiet. Each person stood-up, as if at attention, when Alex sat, so did everyone else. Then the conversation started again.

Everyone was dressed in formal eveningwear. I was taken aback by why there would be such hoopla over my presence. I had only accepted to stay, not get married. I knew there was going to many more arguments yet to come, tomorrow. Tonight I was going to enjoy myself. I looked around and there were a few new faces. I knew Alex would introduce me, in time.

The waiters came around and poured Champaign. Alex stood up and said, "Please everyone keep your seats. Tonight we are here to celebrate. Sarah…" He pointed to me. "…has graciously accepted my proposal to stay. Not only will she be living here, she has also accepted to run the books for the farm." Everyone cheered.

I was confused even more. Why was it such a big deal? "Furthermore, I would like to thank Uncle Boris and Aunt Kiska for coming and my older brother Ivan and his wife Vania…" He pointed to an older very heavyset man and a robust woman seated next to him that must have been his Aunt and Uncle. His brother looked almost identical to Alex; his wife was also a robust woman who looked like she had had a hard life. "…for also making the long trip from Russia. I appreciate the sacrifices you all have made for me. Without all of your help and kindness, I would not be where I am today. I offer the most sincere heartfelt thank you. To all of my guests I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to help me celebrate this milestone in my life. Cheers." The normal rigmarole of everyone clanging glass proceeded.

I was so awestruck that I did not realize Ariela was congratulating me. "Ariela, you and I need to talk," I said in her ear. If anyone around here knew what was going on, she would. She just smiled at me and shook her head 'yes'.

The waiters brought out a delectable shrimp cocktail and more wine. Alex leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Tomorrow, you are going to be introduced more formally to Ivan and Uncle Boris. However, tonight I want you to drink and enjoy yourself. Just to let you know, no bondage when we drink a lot; it can become very dangerous." A devious laugh came out of his mouth. "I love you, Sarah, and I hope you stay here for a long, happy lifetime." He kissed me passionately. I did not return his passion.

Dinner proceeded with little problems; all of the food was splendid. I was sitting back watching everything. I noticed Juan, the head groundskeeper, was spending a lot of time talking to both Boris and Ivan. I thought that was a little different, although Juan was seated in-between the two men. Their faces showed moments of laughter, but a lot of serious in-depth conversation.

Leaning over to Alex, "What is up with Boris, Juan and Ivan? I would think they would not talk to one another…"

"Oh, Uncle Boris sent both of Juan's daughters to college. I think it was Harvard or Yale, one of them. There was no way Juan could afford to send them. I, at the time, was still struggling to make this place a success. So, stepped in Uncle Boris and ever since then Juan has become like family. I told you everyone here is happy and I go to great lengths to ensure that." Alex gave me the answer I really wanted to hear. My brain was thinking buried bodies on the vast acreage. I was relieved to hear such a benign answer.

The waiters cleared the last of the dessert plates from the table. Alex stood up again and said, "I want to thank everyone for coming. Out on the back deck a string ensemble has been set up. Please feel free to drink and dance the night away." Almost everyone made their way to the back patio. Alex held me back; Boris and Ivan stayed, as well. Their wives went on ahead.

"Nice to meet you, Sarah. Alex has said you are quite a firecracker. I do love a lady with spunk. Alex also explained…" Boris sat in the chair next to me and continued talking. "…that you are very astute with numbers. I look forward to discussing a few matters with you tomorrow. I hope Alex has made you happy, and if ever he becomes, oh how do you say…'Pigheaded' just let me know and I will whip him back into shape, so to speak."

"Well, I am pleased to meet you…"

"Uncle Boris, please; we are family."

"Well, Uncle Boris, I think Alex may have exaggerated my accounting skills. We have only been together a very short time and we are still trying to figure one another out. I don't know how I can be of assistance to you…"

"Oh, my sweet child, tomorrow we discuss business. Tonight we drink." With that, Boris and Ivan went to the back patio.

"Alex, FREEZE." He was making his way to the door. "We need to talk… NOW." He turned around with anger in his eyes.

"How dare you!"

"How dare I? No, how dare you! I don't know what you think I am going to do, but I will tell you, I pride myself on my ethics. I will not engage in anything that borders on the illegal or even morally questionable." I was furious.

"I don't know what your wild imagination has come up with. Nevertheless, I can promise it is legal and ethical. Uncle Boris and Ivan run an import/export business. They just need you to look over a few things. They have a feeling someone is embezzling money, and I trust you…"

"Let me guess you trust me, so therefore they will trust me, right? So help you, if it turns out to be different…" With that, I got up and left. I had steam coming out of my ears. The timing of everything was making me seriously wonder. It had to have been at least a twelve-hour flight from Moscow, and I only agreed to stay this morning. I kept running the timeframe over and over as I made my way to the patio.

Ariela greeted me and directed me towards the far side of the patio. I sat down and listened to what she had to say. "Sarah, I think you have an overactive imagination. I have been here too many years to count. I have never seen anything even remotely questionable, except Alex's sexual behavior." No Senõr Alex, just Alex; maybe it was a slip-up on her part. "Senõr Alex is squeaky clean. I think you have read too many suspense novels. Maybe you should read romance?" With that, she got up laughing.

Someone handed me a very stiff White Russian and I just had to laugh at the irony. Ariela was right; I did read too many suspense novels. I stayed in my chair watching everyone dance and have fun. In a few short days, my world had taken a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn.

Vania, Ivan's wife, came over and sat next to me. Up close, her pale face was full of lines and creases. I wanted to know what had caused such a once beautiful woman to have so many scars. "Mind if I join you?" She spoke very broken English.

"No, please by all means. I am getting bored watching everyone else having fun." Which I was. It was at this moment I really hated being injured.

"Please, tell me Alex and his interesting hobbies did not do that to you?" She was very sincere in her tone. What was up with everyone being concerned that Alex did this in the heat of passion?

"Goodness, no." I explained to her how I did it. We made small talk, for a long while, but still said much of nothing. Vania saw someone else she wanted to talk to and left me alone, again.

Next, to come by and say 'hi' was Boris' wife, Kiska, a very large woman who had an almost angelic face. Her eyes were a brilliant ocean blue. The sight of this woman up close took me. She was breathtaking, except for the extra hundred-or-so pounds. Five minutes with her and I felt like she was my own Aunt. She was telling me a few stories of the hardships she and her family endured after WWII in a Communist Soviet Union. Boris and she were not always wealthy; not until the fall of the Berlin Wall, did they start to make a fortune in imports and exports. Kiska left me to go talk to Boris. They appeared to be a very devoted couple.

I saw Alex slowly working his way through the crowd; as the host, everyone wanted a little piece of his time. When he finally made it over to me, he handed me another White Russian. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I don't know. I feel like I have been set-up and I do NOT like it. I can't understand why, no matter what you do that pisses me off, I still want to be with you. Is it still infatuation?" I said, taking the glass from his hand.

"Maybe, if that is the case, I hope it grows into love and not hate. I really didn't mean for it seem like I set you up. Boris and Ivan had already planned the trip a few weeks ago. The timing was perfect. I hope Kiska and Vania had nice things to say about me?" As his gaze fell upon Boris and Kiska slow dancing together. "Those two have struggled through so much. That is a true love story." Admiration was in his voice. Pulling a chair close to me, he leaned forward, pushing his lips deeply to mine. I returned the passion. I let my tongue probe deeply into his mouth. Our tongues pressed against one another.

I let out a low whimper. The intensity of the kiss was turning me on. I pulled away from him. "We have a lot of guests, and we just cannot get up and leave."

Alex reached around my head and pulled my lips back to his. I felt his hand rubbing my back. I wanted to feel him, closer.

Breaking away long enough, "Yes, we can just disappear. No one will care." He led me off the terrace and around the porch, to the French doors of our room. I do not think anyone saw us leave.

"So what does my sweet filly want?" Kissing me with deep, quick, open-mouthed kisses.

"I want you, in me. No toys, no ropes, no cuffs, no 'Sir Stallion', just passionately, deeply in me," I said, laboring for breath.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12