Alex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

He pulled my dress over my head. Gently he rubbed his hand over my iron-hard tit. A shiver went through my body ending with a burning desire in my core. Taking my bra off, he left the garter and stocking on. He was still fully clothed. Something about myself naked and him fully clothed made me feel a little awkward, almost embarrassed.

Pushing me softly upon the bed, he crawled on top of me and whispered in my ear, "So you want me to make love to you, normally?"

"Yes," I whispered back. "I want you to show me…" Our tongues danced around each other's mouths. "…that you can make…" I pulled his face tighter to mine. "…love to me without…" I reached for his belt, undoing it. "…having to tie me up." I undid the button and zipper of his pants, pulling them down over his hips. He helped me, by taking them the rest of the way off. He had already taken his jacket and vest off, leaving his shirt.

Standing back up at the foot of the bed, he removed the rest of his clothes. Looking down upon me, he seethed, "You think I am really going to relinquish control to you? How boring is man on top, especially when the erotic creature on the bottom can move?"

Pushing myself up on my elbows, I begged him, "Please. I want to feel your body as it moves in and out of mine. I want to run my hands down your back, across your ass. I want to run my fingers through your hair. I want to pull your face tight to mine. I want to feel your powerful, talented tongue battling mine in a lover's duel." I did not know what kind of an effect I was having on him, but I was becoming wetter with every word I uttered.

"Really, my sweet little filly. I'll tell you what. Since you are in the mood for passionate sensual lovemaking, and I have had too much to drink, I will entertain your request, but…" He dropped to his knees and licked me. Stopping at my clit, he sucked on it with enough force to make me scream. Methodically, he ran his tongue up and down. He pushed his fingers into me. I was panting desperately, wanting to let go. "…but tonight we will have a different twist. You cannot get off until I allow you. Consider this the beginning of your training. And if you do, you will be…" I swore he let it trail off, so that I would wonder what would happen.

His tongue was lapping at me. I needed to get off. Alex's tongue continued to lick and flick every spot that sent shockwaves through my body. I was on the verge of letting go, when somewhere deep inside of me I took a deep breath and blocked out the pleasure.

"Oh, I see that strong mind of yours can be used for something other than fighting with me." The words slithered out of his mouth. "Well, let's see how far we can push this." Alex commanded, "Get right-ways on the bed, NOW."

Quickly I obliged. As he crawled over me, I could see he was very erect. This was turning him on, as it was I. "Oh! Dear Sweet Stallion? If I just happen to ignore your request, what might be the consequences? You going to beat my ass? No, I don't think so. You going to confine me to my room? No, you cannot do that either. So what?" Two could play this game—I really did not need to have sex tonight. I desired it, but did not need it.

"You are too smart for your own good. That quick tongue is going to get you into trouble. I have other ways of expressing my disproval. I can refrain from playing with you, or I can make you so hot and bothered and then leave you alone. I have several different options available to me. If you think the risk is worth it, go ahead it is your choice. But, I can promise the punishment will not be pleasurable. And your insolence is being duly noted."

"My 'insolence is being duly noted.' You know, that is almost comical." I twisted my body around, so that I was staring at his cock. I loved the way the vein ran up and almost pierced the very full head. I shifted my eyes so I was staring directly at him and said, "You know two can play this little game. How would you like to beg?" I sucked him deeply into my mouth, knowing that he could only withstand a few minutes of this before he came. "What if I don't let you…" I could see he was having a struggle holding back; I knew how to play his body as much as he knew how to play mine. "…get off. I just keep bringing you to a point, but never finish. Would that be insolence or just sheer torture?" I felt his cock start to jerk. Taking him from my mouth, I ran my tongue softly down. When I got to his balls, I thought I would up the ante. Licking his balls, with a powerful grasp ran my hand up his length. I heard a moan escape his lips. As quick as a Cobra I sucked him back in, the moans were getting louder and louder.

"So, how bad do you want to get off?" Staring him directly in the eyes, I was blatantly challenging his authority. I had not been so bold before, but I wanted to see how far I could push before he snapped.

"You little minx! You are vicious. I should be furious with you, but I am not. I know why you are doing this. I really am not sure how much of a good sub you really are going to become. And you know what? That is fine. But, be forewarned I will not forget this little episode. Now, if you do not mind I would like for you to come back up here."

I crawled back up to his face. I was staring directly into his eyes, which were filled with desire. Roughly grabbing me, he pushed me down and crawled on top of me. Venom was in his voice, "Now, you will ask my permission to get off." He drove his cock hard into me.

"You won't have to worry about it, because if you don't change something, I am not even going to get there." I spewed venom back.

"We'll see!" He changed his pace. Pulling his sopping wet cock out of me, he took his hand and banged it up against my clit. Fireworks were starting. I was quite sure it had something to do with the sexually charged verbal battle we were having.

"Oh, great one, may I get off?" I was half-heartedly begging.

"No!" He took my hand and pushing it on my clit, I got the idea. I amused him by playing with myself while he rammed back into me. Pressing his lips deeply to mine, I was on the verge. I was so ready to explode.

"Please!" I was almost to the point of begging.

"Not yet. I want you to really beg."

I didn't know how to beg, never had before. "Please, I really…" I was panting, between my fingers and his girth, that familiar wave was building, "Oh…please."

"Please what?" His speed picked up.

That did it, I was able to hold off. I was not going there. I was looking for passion, not a full-on power struggle. As his thrusts slowed and became more controlled, I was brought back to needing a release.

I had two choices, submit or disobey. Even with my body nearing the brink, my mind was still arguing. Then it happened, out of my mouth, without sarcasm, "Please, my sweet stallion, please may I get off?" I raked my fingernails deeply into his back. I was out of control. I was feeling his thrusts and my personal assault on my clit. I was not going to take anymore.

My words must have pushed him over the edge. "Yes, with…ohh…me, now!" he screamed. He drove into me with a mighty force, as my body was awash with a torrent of pleasure. Pressing his lips tenderly to mine, he broke away just long enough to roll over next to me.

Wrapping his arm under my head, he pulled me back to his lips. I was still moaning as tiny little aftershocks exploded within me. Tenderly kissing me, he flooded me with a warm, comforting feeling. I was truly happy and content. My mind was at ease. I was happy to let this man, my stallion, be my herd leader in the bedroom. What was I going to lose? I felt I had so much to gain. I drifted off to sleep wrapped in his strong, powerful arms, happy and pacified.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12